A Holiday Anal Fest

Story Info
A drunken evening results in a kinky encounter.
4.3k words
4.58
51.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_Anderer
P_Anderer
335 Followers

Gary and his wife Linda had decided to book a Lastminute break, to grab some late summer sun and have some respite from parent duties. With the kids safely lodged with her sister, they flew off to the Greek islands for a week of sun, sand and hopefully, lots of quality sex.

Linda did love a drink. So, the combination of warm weather, cheap booze, and no need to drive, meant that she could have a glass or two whenever the mood took her. Which was most of the time. This didn't usually cause any issues, as she could handle her alcohol well, especially if she stuck to wine and beer.

The best side benefit of Linda being well tanked, as far as Gary was concerned, was that she lost her inhibitions. Sober, she tended to be very strait-laced, refusing anything other than vanilla sex. But with an adequate quantity of fun juice flowing through her veins, she became altogether more chilled out and game for anything.

Spirits, on the other hand, had a strange effect on her. A couple of doubles got her really drunk. One or two more would often result in her passing out or being scarcely able to walk.

So, it was a bit of a fine balance between Linda being 'fun and up for anything' and being totally incapable of doing anything at all -- and potentially being quite embarrassing.

One evening, after they had eaten, the pair went to a nearby bar, had a couple of drinks and listened to some live music for a while. As it was still not that late, they decided to head on to a nearby cocktail bar, which was not yet very busy, and they both sat at the bar chatting to the barman. The barman talked enthusiastically about all the different cocktails they offered and suggested some for them to try.

Linda had clearly forgotten about the effect that spirits had on her. The barman suggested she try a Blowjob Shot -- a layered cocktail with cream on top. He then explained how it should be consumed. Both Gary and the barman were sniggering as Linda tried to pick up the glass in her mouth, with her hands behind her back. They laughed even more as they watched her gulping and swallowing the creamy liquid.

After sampling a large Sex on the Beach and an even larger Orgasm, Linda was soon swaying on her barstool, clearly the worse for wear.

Gary gently suggested that it was time to return to the apartment and led Linda out onto the street, which was quite busy with other tourists enjoying the warm evening and the local nightlife. Linda was struggling to walk in a straight line and Gary had to put his arm round her to support her. Even so, it was proving quite difficult to get her to walk properly.

After she had staggered for a couple of hundred yards, her legs suddenly buckled, and she collapsed onto the pavement. Gary tried to pick her up, but she was floppy and almost a dead weight. He was trying to lift her by putting his arms under her armpits but without success.

Gary stood up for a breather and saw a young woman standing beside him, who was looking concerned at Linda. "Is she OK?" she asked.

"Just had too much to drink," Gary replied.

Looking at her, Gary saw a slim, attractive young woman in her early 20s maybe, with nice long blonde hair, wearing a skimpy top and very, very short, ripped denim shorts. She looked as though she'd had quite a few drinks herself. The young woman decided to kneel down to try to speak to Linda, her pert little arse in the air.

Gary was delighted when he noticed that the young woman's shorts had been cut off so short, that the crotch consisted of no more than the seam of denim. She must have only been wearing a thong underneath, because the lips of her pussy were clearly visible on either side of the denim string. He could even see faint wisps of downy pubic hair peeking out from either side. Half of her gorgeous arse was peeking out of the bottom of her shorts.

He could have cheerfully steered his cock straight into her little tunnel, right there and then, but an idea was rapidly forming in his mind.

"Would you mind helping me to get her up, please?" Gary asked the young woman.

"Sure," she said. By putting an arm each under Linda's armpits, they managed to haul her up and stand her against the wall, but as soon as they let go, she was in danger of falling over again.

"Are you staying far away?" the young woman asked.

"We've got an apartment just up the road," Gary replied.

"Well, we can't just leave her propped up against the wall all night!" she joked. "I'll give you a hand to get her home."

With that, they walked, one either side of Linda, with her arms draped over their shoulders and their arms round her waist and made steady progress back towards the apartment. Gary was enjoying the feel of the young woman's arm touching his. Her bare skin felt soft and warm, and he was excited when he felt her hand on his arm, ostensibly to help support Linda, but he suspected she was enjoying the bodily contact as well.

"Thanks for your help," said Gary. "By the way, what's your name?" he asked.

"Melanie," the girl replied. "But just call me Mel. Everyone does." Gary introduced himself and they walked on.

They finally stumbled with Linda between them, through the door of the apartment and headed toward the bed, planning on dumping her safely there.

Linda suddenly roused a bit and tried to point at the bathroom... "I need a wee," she said, her voice slurred. Mel and Gary looked at each other. They realised she would never make it in there on her own, so they resumed their supportive walk into the bathroom.

Gary used one hand to lift the toilet seat and Linda immediately tried to flop into a seated position. She was wearing a knee-length summer dress and if left unaided, would probably have just sat there, and pissed through her panties and all over the back of her dress. Linda was swaying and clutching drunkenly, trying to lift her dress and pull her panties down at the same time.

"Mel, if I hold her up, can you pull her undies down please?" Mel giggled a bit, then reached up under Linda's dress with both hands and pulled her panties down and let them fall at her ankles. Then Mel lifted the dress and held it up round Linda's waist, to avoid it getting soaked.

"Ohh, she's shaved!" Mel exclaimed, peering closely at her naked pussy. "That looks so nice."

Gary grinned. "I did it earlier. Not a bad job, eh?"

Between them they steered and lowered Linda, so she could finally plonk her arse down on the toilet seat and start urinating. Linda sighed with relief as a powerful jet of piss shot out of her and splashed into the toilet. Her head lolled from side to side as she emptied her bladder.

"Gosh, you did need to go, didn't you, girl?" murmured Mel. When Linda had finally finished, she tried to drunkenly claw around for the toilet roll, without success. Mel helped by reeling off several sheets, rolled them up and handed them to Linda.

Linda just sat there swaying from side to side, holding the paper in her hand.

Mel said, "Here, give it to me," then taking the paper, reached between Linda's legs and rubbed the paper over her pussy, taking rather longer that was strictly necessary, Gary thought with a grin, revelling in the sight of the slightly tipsy girl being so intimate with the older, drunk woman. When Mel had dropped the paper into the toilet, Gary decided that Linda's panties were just an encumbrance. She could easily trip over them, so he slipped them off her ankles and tossed them to one side.

"Shall we get her onto the bed?" Mel said.

With that, they each took one of Linda's arms and steered her toward the bathroom door and into the bedroom. Turning her round, they allowed her to flop down onto the bed. Linda's feet were at the edge of the mattress, and she lay there with her knees raised, swaying them from side to side, sometimes with her knees together, sometimes apart. Her dress had slid up her thighs, and as her knees parted, she was doing a great job of showing off her beautiful, naked pussy.

Mel and Gary put their arms over each other's shoulders, panting slightly after all the exertion of hauling Linda around the apartment.

"Are you going to get her into bed?" Mel asked Gary. Linda was pulling at her dress in an inebriated way, as if trying to remove it.

"Mmm, bed," mumbled Linda. Slurring drunkenly, she then added "You can fuck my arse if you like," then seemed to pass out, legs apart, her pussy on full display.

Gary glanced at Mel and raised his eyebrow slightly, smiling.

"Reckon you're in luck tonight!" said Mel, with a little grin. She reached her hand down and gave Gary's bum cheek a squeeze.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that..." Mel giggled. "You know, watching you slide into her little brown hole... it would be exciting..."

"Really?" said Gary, feeling his cock starting to stiffen at the thought. He looked at Mel and could see the gleam in her green-blue eyes. She was really nice looking, he thought. With any kind of luck, he was going to have her as well tonight.

Gary settled onto the bed, half on his side, his head directly in front of Linda's pussy. "I do like that shaved look," Mel said, her fingers drifting to the front of her tiny shorts, as if imagining how hers would feel to be hairless too.

"I've still got my hair down there," she added. Gary looked up. "I know," he said, grinning. "I saw your little pussy when you knelt down on the pavement... you gave me a lovely little flash!

"I wanted to touch you right there and then," he admitted, feeling very aroused now. Mel giggled at the thought of Gary already having seen her pussy.

"I'm just going to the loo," Mel said and went off to the bathroom.

Gary slipped off his shirt, then settled on the bed between Linda's legs. Gently pushing her knees further apart, with two fingers he spread her pussy lips, exposing her pink inner flesh. He ran his finger up and down her slit, over her clit, then slid it into her tight, moist pussy.

Reaching forward, he then ran his tongue up and down her pussy, which began to open like a flower as he wetted it with his saliva.

Hearing a sound behind him, he looked up to see Mel standing there, her arms at her sides. She had discarded her top and her shorts and was now completely naked, except for a tiny white thong, which had wisps of downy hair peeking around the sides. Her breasts were lovely - taut and firm looking, a nice handful and topped with rosy, pink nipples. The nipples of a young woman, who had not yet been through pregnancy or breastfeeding. Devoid of her shorts, he was now able to fully appreciate her fine legs and the delicate curve of her hips. What a lucky find... she is lovely, he thought.

"Why don't you carry on with what you were doing?" she asked, and lay down on the bed, the other side of Linda's leg. Her position gave her a perfect view of Linda's spread pussy and Gary's mouth as he continued to lick and finger her.

Mel's hand strayed down to her own pussy, stroking it through the thin material of her thong, becoming more aroused as she watched Gary expose Linda's little bud and expertly run his tongue back and forth over it. None of which was having any real effect on Linda, who had completely passed out and was lying there, immobile.

"Are you going to fuck her arse, like she said?" Mel asked in a hoarse whisper, looking intently at Linda's pussy, glistening wet with Gary's saliva.

Gary pulled away slightly. "Mmm, is that what you want to see?" he asked, looking intently at her. Mel just nodded, caught up in the moment.

"Have you ever had your bottom fucked, Mel?" Gary wanted to know if this young woman was an anal virgin.

"Not really," she replied shyly. "A couple of boys have tried, but they were just clumsy, and I couldn't do it."

Gary stood up and undid the buttons of his chinos, then dropped them and his briefs to the floor. His erect cock jutted out proudly, freed from the constraints of his clothing. Stepping out of his clothes, he moved a little closer to Mel who, without further encouragement, put her hand round the girth of his hard prick and gently slid it up and down, and let out a soft moan.

"I can hardly believe that's going to fit inside her arse," she said, massaging her hand up and down. A drop of precum oozed from the tip of Gary's cock and Mel used her thumb to spread it around over the head, intrigued by the way it made it so shiny and slippery.

Then she poked out her tongue and tentatively licked the head, before taking it into her mouth, sucking it gently. Gary stroked her hair, then slipped one hand down and cupped a breast, circling his thumb over her nipple. Mel drew more of his cock into her mouth as she responded to Gary's fingers on her breast.

Gary eased back, withdrawing his cock from her warm mouth. Then, leaning over Linda, he grasped her legs and pulled her bodily toward the edge of the bed, so that her arse was right at the edge. Then he pushed her legs back, so her knees were almost on her chest. Her pussy opened like a split peach.

He slid two fingers inside Linda's pussy... she was beautifully moist inside. He pulled his fingers out and raised them to his nose, inhaling her scent, then sucked his fingers into his mouth, savouring the taste of her juices. Then he slid them back in, coating them in her womanly moistness, before sliding them out again, and offering them to Mel's mouth.

"Would you like to taste her?" he asked, drawing his fingers across Mel's lips. Mel instinctively closed her eyes and sucked Gary's fingers into her mouth, savouring the nectar-like taste of another woman's pussy juice.

"Mmm, oh my God," was her response. "Is that what I taste like?"

"I don't know, but I'd love to find out," said Gary. "But first, come here and taste her properly!"

Gary moved over slightly, to allow Mel more room to settle in front of Linda's pussy. Mel paused for a moment, taking in the sight in front of her, before darting her tongue out to have her first, tentative probe in between Linda's folded flesh. Within moments, she was tonguing her with complete abandon, and was even probing her tongue into Linda's pussy hole.

Gary quietly slid off the bed and moved round behind Mel, admiring her pert little arse as it moved in time with her tonguing movements. Gary slid his hand under the whale tail of her thong and ran his finger over her anus and down to her pussy. Her lips parted under the pressure of his finger and in a moment, his finger was inside her tight, wet little cunt, working its way in and out. Mel moaned into Linda's pussy.

With his other hand, he peeled the scrap of material down her legs, leaving her arse completely naked. The sight was just too delightful to resist. Bending down, he slid his finger out of her and pressed his mouth to her sweet little gash, worming his tongue between her lips and running it all the way up and down, from her clit to her anus.

Mel writhed her hips from side to side, encouraging Gary's tongue deeper into her. The fresh taste of this young woman thrilled Gary... she tasted so very good; he would have happily lapped away at her all night.

He probed his tongue into her pussy hole and was rewarded with a flow of her juices, then he rasped his tongue over her perineum before circling it round her tight little anus. At that moment, he resolved to have his cock up there at some point this evening and wanted to prepare her.

Mel was by now, humping her pussy against his face and was obviously building up for her orgasm. Thinking it unfair to force her to wait too long, he started rhythmically thrusting his tongue over her clit, then, pressing it flat against her button, started moving his head from side to side until he could feel her buttocks and pelvis start to clench up as she started to cum. At that moment, he pulled his face away and rammed two fingers deep inside her tight little cunt, then thrust them in and out while she squirmed her hips down on them. Her whole body was bucking as she rode his fingers through her orgasm.

Mel gave Linda's pussy one last lick as she rolled away, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my God, thank you... that was so good!" she panted.

Gary stood up in front of Linda and holding her ankles, steered his swollen cock in between her pussy lips, which were soaked with Mel's saliva. In a moment, his cock was inside her sopping pussy, thrusting in and out, shiny with all the wetness. Linda still hadn't stirred.

"Ok Mel, here we go... watch!"

Gary then eased his sensitive cock out of Linda's velvet glove and aimed it an inch lower, locating the tip at her puckered opening. Giving a gentle push, the head popped through her tight little ring of muscle, and he was inside her arse. Mel was now holding one of Linda's legs, watching intently as Gary pulled out, then pushed back inside again, feeling her sphincter relax, allowing more of his length to slide inside.

Gary pulled right out and dipped his cock back into Linda's pussy, coating it in more slick juice, then pressed it against her anus again. After a few moments, Linda's ring of muscle suddenly relaxed, and Gary's entire cock slid right into Linda's rectum.

Gary paused for a few moments, thrilling in the sensations of Linda's arse pulsing and contracting around his sensitive cock, before starting a slow, thrusting movement in and out of her tight anus, her little brown mouth almost sucking on his cock each time it slid outwards.

Mel was watching, wide-eyed, almost unable to believe that Linda's tiny arse could stretch to accommodate the thickness of Gary's hard cock.

Mel had her fingers between her legs, urgently rubbing her clit as Gary's cock slid in and out of Linda's anus. Gary was gasping with the exquisite pleasure of reaming Linda's arsehole and was doubly turned on by having this lovely 20-something year-old watching so closely.

"Fancy trying it, then?" asked Gary, smiling as he started building up the pace into a regular fucking motion.

"Um, yeah, maybe. Just go gentle, eh?" was her reply.

With some reluctance, Gary eased back and popped his cock out of Linda's wonderful, tight little bum hole, then lowered her legs down so they draped over the end of the bed.

"Did you like seeing that then? I take it you've never seen another woman fucked up the arse before?"

"Only in pornos, and they're not real are they, well, you know what I mean. Not normal people," she explained.

Gary guided Mel up onto the bed and got her to lie on her back. It was the first chance he'd had to have a proper look at her pussy. She had a triangular haze of downy blonde pubes above her slit, with the faintest covering down each side. Her pussy was so neat, a tiny slit with small inner lips and when he parted her with his fingers, he could see the little bud of her clit nestling amongst her pink folds. He couldn't wait to taste her again.

Gary scooped her up into his favourite pussy-licking position. By placing his hands under her bottom, he was able to lever her hips up into the air, presenting her pussy like some beautiful cup to drink from. And drink from her, he did. Gary used all his knowledge and experience to delight the young woman with his quivering and flickering tongue, making her cum and cum, till she didn't know where she was, or what she was doing. Her whole universe was centred around her clit and her pussy and the waves of pleasure coming from them.

Finally, she had to push his head away. Her pussy was so sensitive, it couldn't take any more stimulation. She had just come five times in succession, so she just lay there for a few minutes, sucking in deep breaths, while Gary gently kneaded her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Turn over, sweetie... I haven't finished with you yet. Those boys you go out with might be finished in 90 seconds, but I'm not."

Mel's face and skin were still flushed after her multiple orgasms. She obediently did as she was told and got onto her hands and knees near the edge of the bed. With Linda conked out only a couple of feet away, Gary steered his rigid cock in between her lips and sank it deep into her tight young pussy.

P_Anderer
P_Anderer
335 Followers
12