A Holiday Anal Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, by fuck, that feels good inside you," he moaned. It had been a long, long time since he had fucked such a pretty, fresh little thing as this one, barely into adulthood -- who had probably never had a proper man give her a good, hard fucking.

Gary started driving deep, hard thrusts into her young pussy, feeling the tip of his cock battering into her cervix when he grabbed her hips and impaled her cunt onto his cock. Then he slapped her buttocks with a series of hard, stinging blows. First, she cried out, but as the smacks continued, she began a strange, whining, sobbing sound into the bedding, as he pounded in and out of her.

Then he wetted his thumb with saliva and pressed the pad against her anus, circling it round until her tight ring suddenly relented and allowed the intruder in. Moments later, his thumb was buried inside her anus, sliding gently in and out, while his cock plumbed the depths of her pussy.

Gary continued the stinging slaps on her arse, first one side, then the other, till both cheeks were glowing red. Then he suddenly withdrew his cock from her pussy and his thumb from her arse and repositioned his cock at her anus. He spat saliva into his hand and smeared it all over the head of his cock, then pushed forward.

The head of his cock popped through her virgin sphincter and within moments, half his cock was buried in her tight little rectum. He gave her a few moments to accustom to the intrusion, before starting a slow fucking motion. Mel was moaning, quivering, and rolling her head from side to side.

Suddenly, she pushed her hips backwards and his prick disappeared all the way inside her rectum. Gary slipped his fingers between her legs and started urgently rubbing her clit.

"Where's my fucking cock?" he demanded, dominantly.

"Up my fucking arse!" was the muffled reply.

"Yeah? You fucking like that, yeah? A big fucking hard cock, right up your fuckin' arse, yeah? Like getting fucked by a proper man, do you?"

Mel felt like she was being split in half, but the initial pain had gone and now, her bum hole felt like fireworks and the ache in her pussy was almost unbearable, when suddenly, her back arched, she was banging her head into the mattress and crying "Oh my God, I'm cummmming...!"

Her arse suddenly contracted around Gary's cock and a second later, he was tipped over the edge into a full body orgasm and was jetting great wads of thick spunk deep into Mel's virgin arsehole. He thrust forward and buried his cock as deep as it would go, while his muscle spasms ejected the last of his cream into her.

Some time later, Mel and Gary got dressed, so he could walk her back to where she was staying. As they prepared to part, Mel turned to him and said, "What a night! I've licked another woman's pussy. I've watched her get fucked up her arse. I've been licked and fucked senseless, then I've been fucked up the arse as well! Now I think I need to sleep for a week!"

Gary winked at her and said, "You just need to start hanging around with some older guys, who know what they're doing!"

They kissed passionately and parted company.

The next morning, Gary was making coffee when Linda finally stirred. She staggered to the bathroom and then fell back into bed.

"Gary, did we do anything last night?" she asked. "It's just that my arse is really sore..."

###

Thank you for reading my story. If you enjoyed it, won't you please take a moment to vote and follow me? That way, you will be notified when I publish a new story.

Thanks!

Phil

12