A Holiday in Spain Ch. 03

Story Info
Sisters get Gangbanged at a party in Spain.
3.9k words
3.72
12.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

I have to say that at first I was embarrassed. I mean it was my sister, Mel that was supposed to be the slutty one. Now that she'd caught me with my legs wide open and being roughly fucked by a hunky Spanish lifeguard, I could hardly call her a tart, could I?

However if anything the secret we now shared about my little extramarital peccadillo, brought us closer if anything. Sisterhood can be a wonderful thing. Not that I was in a hurry to tell her that I'd wanked off a fat stranger and been fucked by three other men a couple of nights earlier. Well, there are limits.

The evening after my afternoon fun with Juan, we had a quiet evening. To be honest I needed the rest! The next morning Mel brought me a coffee and sat on the end of my bed sipping her own cup of tea. She was in a short t-shirt and tiny panties. Her legs looked long and shapely and I found myself wondering what mine had looked like, when she'd barged in and found them spread wide for Juan. After a few moments I took the plunge and asked her,

"So, this party tonight. Do you really want to go?"

I was half hoping that she'd say no. After all there was a pretty good chance that if Juan wanted to have me again, I'd let him and I really did feel guilty about cheating on my poor husband, Phil. However, I was aware that something was blossoming inside me. A part of my character that I'd never suspected even existed. I found that I liked being a slut. There was no denying it. The dirty sex was addictive. The worse I behaved, the naughtier I was, the more I found that I liked it and I found that I didn't want to stop exploring this new part of me.

"Yeah, why not. It'll be fun." Mel responded to me.

"Look there's no easy way to say this. But Juan...well you know what I let him do and he may well think we're like that all the time. He might expect it again. Or want to do it with you." I stammered.

"I bloody well hope so. The only reason I said we'd go is that I'm hoping to get some of what you did Sis." Mel said, with a grin. I thought for a moment and had a sip of coffee. Then asked,

"What sort of party are you expecting?"

"Well, after how easy you were. No offense. He probably thinks we're a right coupe of tarts. It'll probably be a few beers with him and his mates then a trip to the bedroom." Mel said.

"God! That sounds ghastly." I replied.

"Well I don't think he's taking you home to meet his mother." Mel said with a chuckle.

"And you still want to go?" I said, incredulous. Mel just laughed and replied,

"Why not. We're on holiday aren't we? It'll be an adventure. Something to look back on and neither of us has to do anything we don't want too. Do we?"

Well I supposed not.

"Now what are you going to wear?" Mel said.

After I made a few suggestions about what I could wear Mel insisted that nothing was quite right and so we made a shopping trip. We mooched around the market then had lunch and finally Mel found what she thought I should wear. I thought it was obscene. I thought she'd have me looking like a prostitute. However, Mel insisted and I ended up buying the outfit that she recommended.

It consisted of a loud, pink bra and matching thong. A thin white blouse and a very short, denim, mini skirt. The bra was clearly visible though the white blouse and if I even slightly bent over I'd be flashing my bum in the tiny skirt. When I looked in the mirror back at the hotel I thought I looked like a whore. I have to admit, I liked it. I'd never dress like this at home. But here? Who knew me. I could be someone all together different.

Mel did my makeup as she's really good at that sort of thing and I couldn't help thinking that if I was dressed like a hooker, at least I looked like an expensive one. Then I sat on the bed and chatted to Mel as she got ready.

She had no inhibitions, well how could she after seeing me like she had. She stripped naked right in front of me as she tried on different outfits. I found myself appraising my sister body and comparing it to my own. She had longer legs and slimmer hips. But I had bigger boobs and a more womanly figure. She shaved her pussy bald and I could see her slit. Would Juan be inside that pussy tonight?

I'd never really looked at another woman naked. I had to look away. I was finding my own sister attractive! Now that was so wrong! Still there was no denying, My sister was hot! She finally decided on wearing a pale blue crop top which showed off her slim figure, along with tiny white hot pants with a little g-string beneath. She was on the pull and it showed.

We shared a bottle of wine as we waited for time to be picked up. Even as we joked the butterfly's were rising in my stomach. Even Mel seemed to be losing her earlier bravado. I think had Juan been 10 minutes late we would have called the whole thing off. However the good looking bastard turned up on the dot and bundled us into his car. It was a real piece of shit, rust bucket and I was worried about it even getting us ten yards.

It chugged and spluttered its way out of town and into the hills behind the resort. Finally we entered a quaint little village with white walled houses and we pulled up outside a two story house with a small courtyard. He showed us inside and told us this was his uncles house. In a lounge, sparsely filled with furniture there were seven or eight men.

"Oh god! Mel was right. They thought we wee just a couple of easy English sluts! But then Juan told us it was his baby brothers birthday and introduces us to a sixteen year old boy. There was another man who looked in his sixties two in gray hairs in their fifties and various uncles and cousins. Perhaps I was jumping to conclusions and it really was just a family party. Although it did seem strange that they would invite Mel and I to a family party. And why were there no other women?

At first we all chatted and got to know one another. Most of the men were very polite and most spoke some English. A couple, like Juan were fluent and translated for those who weren't. Our wine classes were kept full and they played sultry Spanish music. We'd been there a while when one of the uncles produced a spirit that he brewed himself. He insisted that we try it and boy, was it strong. He made a toast and we took a shot, then another toast was made and we had another shot.

I lost count of how many drinks we'd been plied with, but when one of the men suggested that we danced, I was more than ready. If nothing else to get away from the alcohol. Mel got her hands on Juan, while I danced with his little brother, Angel. We moved slowly to the music and Angel had his hands on my hips. He was just the same height as me and looked very young. I couldn't help thinking to myself, how sweet he was.

Juan was whispering to Mel and she giggled and nodded. Then drawing me aside she explained that as it was Angels sixteenth birthday, Juan has asked if we'd give him a little treat.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like a little lap dance, maybe a quick flash. Juan would be very grateful." Mel said.

Well it seemed churlish to say no after such wonderful hospitality. So I agreed. Angel was put in a chair in the middle of the room and the men stood in a semi circle around the edge of the room. The music was changed to a pumping dance track and Mel took to the centre of the room She danced like I've always imagined strippers do. Shaking her arse and pushing out her tits. Then to my amazement she looked Angel in the eye a she undid her shorts. She then them fall and stepped out of them

As she was in a g-string it meant her ass was pretty much fully exposed. She danced right up to Angel and then spun around, so the her back and naked bottom was just inches away from him She waved her arse at him and jiggled it. Angel couldn't resist reaching out and stroking my sisters buttocks. She just smiled and allowed him to feel her up. Angel was grinning as he enjoyed his present. Then she took a step forward, span and faced him and took hold of the hem of her top. Then with a wink to Angel, she lifted the top and flashed the young man her firm tits.

"How will you beat that?" Juan whispered, beside me. I can't tell you why, but I knew I was going to beat what Mel had done. Like the night when we'd done the wet t-shirt competition, I had to go further. That, and I wanted to impress Juan. As Mel rejoined us. I took center stage. I allowed myself to feel the music and swayed as I looked Angel in the eye. And slowly, very slowly undid the buttons of my blouse.

As I undid the buttons I was moving closer to Angel. I popped the last button and then in one quick movement I pulled my blouse wide open and Showed Angel my bra clad breasts. As I fully removed my blouse, I jiggled my large breasts for his pleasure and I was rewarded by seeing the bulge in his Jeans grow. Next I repeated Mel's trick of facing away from him as I unzipped my skirt. With a little shimmy It fell to the floor and I stepped out of it. Standing in front of these strangers in just my underwear.

I knew Angel would be looking at my bottom and so I turned and faced him. Giving him my most prim headmistress look. Hopefully making him feel like a naughty boy. Then in a volte face, I moved right up beside him and stroked his bulge. He smiled but looked uncomfortable and so I unzipped him and yanked down his jeans. His fully erect penis sprang into view.. While he wasn't as big as Juan, large dicks clearly ran in the family. I backed away and Angel made no attempt to hide his cock. Which impressed me no end. I ran my hands over my bra and asked Angel,

"Would you like to see my tits Angel."

"Si! Si!" He quickly said. Turning to face the men I asked them,

"Well does he deserve to see my tits?"

There was a chorus of approval and si's I unhooked my bra and held the cups to my breasts I danced for a few more beats and then let my bra fall to the floor. Exposing my breast, not just to Angel, but so every man could see them. The all cheered and whistled and I wandered forward to Angel. I was only wearing my pink thong and I turned my back to him as Mel had and shook my ass in his face. He felt up my buttocks and I let him. Then I felt my thong being peeled down. I was about to move away. But then Angel forcefully took hold of my hips and pulled me down onto his erect cock.

I can't deny, the stripping had turned me on and I was pretty wet. As Angel pulled me down his cock, he penetrated me in one swift move. Angel was fucking me in front of all the male members of his family. Now they were really cheering! Angel felt my tits and he started thrusting his cock into me. Across the room Juan was now kissing Mel and feeling her breasts. The tart was kissing him right back too! Several of the men watching took their cocks out and masturbated as they watched Angel fuck me. One of the gray haired uncle came and joined Angel and I. He looked down at me and then quite roughly, he groped my breasts.

He already had his cock out. It was thick and surrounded by curly gray hair. He forced my head down and his cock was quickly filling my mouth with his meaty dick. He fucked my mouth as his nephew fucked my fanny. Angel didn't last long and after just a few seconds more, he grunted and filled my pussy with his virgin seed. I gasped and as Angel rolled away his uncle lifted me to my feet, then spun me around and bent me over the chair. Before I could protest He forced his cock inside me.

My thong was round my ankle and the uncle slapped my bum hard as he fucked me fast and deep. Before I knew it men were surrounding me and multiple cocks were being pointed at my face. A younger man took the lead and pushed his cock between my lips. Then, holding my head firmly, he fucked my mouth. Despite the situation, or maybe because of it, I felt an orgasm rising. It hit me in a wave of pleasure and I moaned loudly as my legs gave way.

The man fucking me fell to the floor with me and simply rolled me onto my back and went right on fucking me. Men knelt at either side of my head and offered me their cocks. By now I was lost in pleasure. A bitch on heat and I sucked on their cock with abandon. Like the wanton whore I clearly was, in their eyes. I didn't care what Mel though, but I wondered if she was watching. However when I looked for her, she and several of the men were missing.

The uncle fucking me finally grunted and added his seed to Angels inside my womb and stood back grinning at me.

"My sister? Where is my sister?" I asked between mouthful's of cock. He took my hand and lifted me to my feet. He led me up some dark stairs and into a bedroom. It was dimly lit and had a large king sized bed in it. On the bed Juan was fucking my sister she sucked on another man's dick. Men stood watching and wanking, obviously waiting their turn to fill my sisters cunt.

A hand led me to the bad and laid me beside Mel. I felt hands spreading my legs and looked down to see the sixtysomething, (Angels grandfather, I presume). God! He looked old enough to be my granddad! That was for sure. But he was naked and his penis was stiff. He rubbed his hard cock against my pussy lips and then pushed his dick deep inside me. Another man offered me his cock to suck and I greedily gobbled on it.

Beside me Mel was moaning loudly and I knew Juan was making her cum over his magnificent cock. Suddenly the man fucking her face pulled his cock from her mouth and swearing loudly in Spanish he ejaculated over her face. The force of his spurts hitting me in the face too. Both sisters covered in the same man's spunk! Mel's face was just an inch from mine and I licked the sperm from her cheek. Much to the annoyance of the man who wanted me to lick his dick.

Before I knew what was happening we were kissing. Not sisterly kisses, sexual kisses As we were fucked side by side. The grandfather was fucking me like a machine. Slow and rhythmically. Another man had replaced Juan inside Mel though. He was young and muscular. The contrast with the man inside me was marked and if anything made him look even older. Juan himself had moved beside my head He offered me is cock and I happily wrapped my mouth around his big cock.

It tasted different to the last time I'd sucked it and I suddenly understood why. It was covered in my sisters pussy juices. If anything That just made me suck harder. I wanked and sucked on his cock, licking his balls trying to take all my sisters pussy juice from him. Suddenly he pulled back, wanking hard. It was obvious to me what he wanted to do and sure enough just a few seconds later he covered Mel and I in his semen. He plastered us with his load. Spunk ran in rivulets down both our faces.

That pushed the man fucking Mel over the edge and emptied his balls inside her, pumping her full of his seed. Even though he hadn't cum the Grandfather finally offered another man a turn inside me. It was the second Grayhaired Uncle who took me next. He put me on all fours and took me from behind, What I believe is called, "doggy style".

He held my hips and fucked me, while Mel sucked on yet another had Spanish dick. Then Granddad bent over in front of me spread his buttocks, showing me his anus and gabbled something in Spanish. Juan translated,

"He wants you to lick his asshole."

He wanted what! Well he could want all he wanted but I wasn't doing that! Still I wondered what its like to lick a man's butthole? I found myself leaning forward and lapping at his anus. He moaned loudly and pulled on his cock. The man fucking me pushed into me even deeper and harder forcing me closer to the old man's crack. It was a little sweaty, fruity even but not as unpleasant as I'd imagined. Then my breath was really taken away as the man fucking me pushed his thumb up my arse.

That made me stop licking granddad's bum hole. But within seconds it also had me cumming. I looked over at Mel and we shared a smile. Fuck me but what had happened! Angel now had his second wind and was spreading Mel's legs. It looked like he was going to fuck both sister as a birthday present. Sure enough he buried his cock inside her and stared having sex with his second woman.

The man fucking me, was thumbing my arse and fucked my cunt as I wriggled and moaned, like a fish on a hook. Grandfather had turned around and was pointing his cock at me. He was no longer hard and I thought that he wanted me to suck him back to hardness. I opened my mouth to oblige, just as the bastard started pissing over me. He pissed into my mouth then over my face and tits. Before moving his stream towards Mel. He pissed over her face and breast as his family members carried on screwing us. Not even bothered that their grandfathers piss was hitting them too!

When he'd finished he chuckled and moved away. Leaving me and my sister covered in piss, spunk and sweat. The man fucking me paused with his cock as deep inside me as possible and pushed is his thumb into my mouth and had me suck it, right after it had been inside my asshole. I sucked on it hard and he moaned loudly and I felt his cock throbbing as he filled me with his sperm. How many men had cum inside me? Three, Four? God knows!

But finally the room was emptying. There was just a shaven headed man left and Angel, who was pounding into Mel's cunt. The shaven headed man sat beside me and said,

"Thank you."

"Thank you? You haven't had me yet. Have you?" I replied.

"I am Angels father and you give him a birthday he will always remember." He said, with a nod towards his son. Who was happily shagging my sister.

"Er.. Your welcome." I said. After all, how many dads watch their son lose his cherry?

"Now suck my cock!" He told me. Well I had no honor left to lose. So I sucked his cock. After I'd sucked on his cock for a while and had him good and hard, Angel's dad laid me on my back spread my legs and fucked me. Right in front of his son! When Angel finished with Mel, by cumming balls deep inside my sisters cunt, he actually stayed and watched his daddy fuck me.

And I have to say he could learn a thing or two from his father. Daddy had me mewing with pleasure as he fucked me through a wonderful orgasm. My eyes rolled my legs shook and I soaked the bed with my pussy juice. When he's done using me he wanked his seed into my mouth and had me swallow every drop. As I sucked his member clean, he turned to his son and said,

"Now that is how you treat a whore, my son!"

They left Mel and I alone. To clean up I suppose. We certainly needed it. We were covered in semen and piss. I desperately needed a shower. There were a couple of towels in the room and Mel took one and wiped my face. It was so tender a moment that I kissed her. She kissed me back and before I knew it I was feeling her firm tits. She groped me right back and our fingers desperately sought one anothers pussies.

She rubbed on my clit and I found hers. Small, firm and wet and I rubbed it hard as I kissed her with genuine passion. Suddenly she was moaning as the pleasure hit her and an orgasm exploded through my body, taking the last of my energy. We lay there panting hard. Had I really just finger fucked my sister? Who the fuck was I? Well I couldn't change it and I wiped her pussy dry and placed a gentle kiss in hr well used slit before wrapping the towel around me. Then we went to find our clothes.

An hour and an Uber later we were back in the hotel. Mel was in bed as I showered. How could I explain what I had become on this holiday? I was a good, faithful wife. Well I was. Was, being the operative word. I could never use the word faithful again, could I? I'd been fucked this night by a group of total strangers. Treated like a whore! My every orifice used. It had been dirty, filthy sex. And I had loved every moment. Even the piss and the arse licking. Even having a stranger explore my anus.

He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers
12