All Comments on 'A Holiday in Spain Ch. 03'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Just silly tripe without any interesting story line. A waste of time reading, and then skimming to end.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Now, how to bring Phil into the fold

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yawn. Just another cliched story of a wannabe whore. She'll come back from Spain with a paella full of STD's only to be served because Dependable Phil was actually Horny Phil and fucked away his lonely nights with a stable of sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the most fucked up nasty horrible bitch narcissistic character goes to these two fucked up cunts. Whichever of you writers invented these characters are seriously messed up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't go home, and if you do, don't document it because it will be a tragic end you won't want to ever remember

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loved the the third part as much as the others, hope you can dig deep for a part 4, the slutty whore is just getting better

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

IC is first to weigh in and as always out to make more cucks in the world. Not that this is possible in Cuckville, but the world still has over 97% of men who are sub humans or warped behind repair. Hopefully if this story was real, boring old Phil would throw the trash to the curb and leave her to become the whore she so desperately wants to be (until the bottoms falls out and she’s just another washed up old slag). Boring Phil will have a much better life once the cesspool of disease and no morals is no longer in his world.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These Fetish tales should be posted in the Fetish category. As everyone can see, this serie is going down and down at each new chapter: 3.6* the first, 3.23* the second and just a really low 2.9* for this 3rd part. These kind of tales are very much disliked in this LW category, so if you want to get better results, just change category.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

Phil had to have known that Mel was a slut, so he must have known what he might get when wifey returned.

So much for boring Phil.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Right on, not gonna waste it, just got to take home several STD'S to hubby and get rewarded with being pregnant and divorced.

InfosaugerInfosauger9 months ago

The real question is: Is her husband really boring or would he like more from his wife but accepted her beeing boring? I hope there is a ending.

chrisp69chrisp699 months ago

sorry your a whore, and would hope he kicks you to the gutter

chrisp69chrisp699 months ago

take home several STD'S to hubby and get rewarded with being pregnant and divorced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES