A Holiday Romance at Sandy Shores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you propose we do that?"

"We're gonna have a little competition," Kay said.

"Yeah right," Vicky said. "As if!"

"No, hear me out. Each of us can blow one of the guys and whoever makes their guy come first is the winner."

"That's hardly fair," Pat noted. "Sean will probably blow his wad in the first ten seconds, after watching the two of you making out earlier."

"It's hardly objective," Vicky agreed. "It needs to be the same bloke, let him choose between us."

Kay looked at the guys. Sean looked terrified; Pat looked arrogant, like the king of all he surveyed.

"Well, clearly it's got to be me," Pat said. "Sean's gonna be so biased towards Vicky. I'm neutral."

"Like fucking Switzerland?" Kay laughed.

"If you like."

Vicky sat next to Sean, whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry," she said, "Kay gets these ideas in her head sometimes, and it can get a bit out of hand..."

"It's fine, I guess," he said. Sean felt so out of control, and the booze was swirling a little behind his eyes.

"I'll make it up to you," she promised, as she made her way across the small lounge area towards Pat.

"So, how are we gonna do this? Who goes first?" he asked.

"I reckon we should have a minute each to do our thing," Kay suggested. "Then you can pick whoever you think has the best technique." She paused. "Assuming of course you think you can last long enough to let us both try."

"Bitch, please," he said. "I go for hours when I fuck."

That's not the compliment you think it is, Kay thought. You must be doing it wrong. But she kept that thought to herself. "Who's first then?"

"I'll go first," Vicky said, crawling between Pat's legs. She looked down into his lap, pulling his boxers down to reveal a long, thick cock nestling in a tangle of black hair. Nice girth, she thought. I'm going to struggle to deepthroat that though.

"Time starts now," Kay said, and Vicky got to work - kissing along the length of him, holding his hardness in one hand as she slavered over him with wet lips before taking him into her mouth and sliding over him.

Kay sat next to Sean, started to whisper in his ear. "Watch her," she teased. "Watch your girl sucking your best friend's cock. Look how much she's loving it. She's such a hot horny slut." She wrapped her fingers round his cock, started slowly jerking him off as she continued. "Do you like watching her? Would you let her suck off all your friends?"

"Please, stop," he begged her. He didn't know how he felt. That was his girl, cheating on him right in front of his eyes. But was it cheating? Was she really his girl - he'd known her for what, a day? Had he agreed to this? He wasn't sure. He hadn't stopped it, that's for sure. Maybe he did want it to happen. And fuck, did she look hot.

"Make me stop," Kay demanded. "Shut me up." Sean looked at her, and she looked back at him. "Don't get mad, get even," she said, her eyes flicking down to his groin, dropping the hint. He looked over at Vicky, head buried in Pat's lap, his hand resting on the back of her head and the other cupping her boob, fingers tickling her nipple, his eyes closed and head leant back on the wall. Fuck it. Sean pushed Kay's head down into his lap, and sighed as she swallowed his own cock.

Fuck yeah, Kay thought as her mouth filled with red hot hard meat. I've wanted this all day. Vicky seems so enamoured with you, for some reason. I want to feel like that - but if I can't, I want a piece of what she has. And here he was, filling her mouth, cheating on his girl. It made Kay feel the right kind of bad. Besides, she'd seen the size of Pat's cock when Vicky pulled his boxers off - she needed a warm-up if she was going to swallow that monster. She attacked his dick, taking it deep, opening her mouth wide so she could stuff his tip down past her tonsils and numb what little gag reflex she still had.

Sen didn't know where to look - at Vicky, making love to Pat's monster cock with her mouth, or at Kay, choking herself on his more modest member. But his girl's stunning lingerie won; he watched her pert butt sway as she worked his friend over, the suspender elastic pulled tight from her waist to the top of the stockings. Watching her work, her body writhing, while Kay used all her oral talents on him... it was just too much. He looked down, and Kay must have seen the panic flash in his eyes, as she forced her face right against his groin to let him unload deep into her throat. His back and legs twitched as he pumped into her, guilt sweeping away the euphoria even before it had a chance to set in.

Slowly, Kay slid her mouth back off his softening cock. "Thanks, I needed that warm-up," she said. She stood, strode across the small lounge area, and slapped Vicky's bare ass. "Tag, you're out," she said. "Let the professionals have a go." She winked back at Sean, but he only had eyes for Vicky. He watched her body unfold back into a standing position; her curves beautifully offset by the black lingerie.

"Got any mouthwash?" she said, and without waiting for a reply she made her way down the narrow corridor to the small bathroom, Sean's eyes following every step, hypnotised by the sway of her hips. He barely registered Kay falling back to her knees, crawling between Pat's legs, sliding her mouth over him. He didn't hear her gag as Pat grabbed her head and pulled her down over him, didn't hear all the filthy names he called her, the sounds of appreciation as Kay coughed and spluttered and begged him to fuck her face harder. He only had eyes for the bathroom door, and for Vicky when she emerged and nodded sideways at the bedroom. He stood, unnoticed by the others, and made his way to the other end of the van as he was bid.

///

As he walked through the door to the cramped bedroom, Vicky wrapped herself around him. He snaked an arm around her, and their mouths met. He tried really hard not to think about what had just been in her mouth; fortunately, all he could taste was alcohol and mint. And his thoughts were quickly flooded with the feel of her soft breasts pressing against his chest, her hand stroking up his back, and her wavy hair tickling against his side. He was soon hard again despite having just unloaded into Kay's filthy mouth.

Kay. He felt like he'd cheated on Vicky with her best friend. "I'm sorry," he started, but Vicky was having none of it.

"Lie down," she said, gently pushing him backwards. He fell onto the mattress, shuffled back across the bed to lie fully across it. She leant forwards, heavy breasts swinging in the black lace, as she put her hands onto the duvet either side of his legs. "I know this is your first time, so I'm going to make it easy for you." She pulled his boxers off, kissed the tip of his cock which bobbed in the half-light. "I've got this. No condom tonight, I want this to be real, want you to feel how great it can be. I'm gonna ride you until we've both come, then we'll see what we feel like doing after that. We've got all night."

Sean laughed, nervously. "I think I've got about a minute, two minutes tops," he admitted. She just looked so damn sexy, and she wanted him, and he was overexcited.

"I'm not far behind you," she admitted, offering her fingers to his nose. He realised she'd been fingering herself while sucking Pat off, like she'd admitted earlier. Maybe this wouldn't be as one-sided as he'd thought.

Vicky crawled over him on all fours, then sat upright with her knees astride his hips, her thong brushing the soft underside of his erection. She rocked gently back and forth, enjoying watching the expressions flash over Sean's face. "You feel that? See how wet I am for you," she breathed. But fun though this was, she wanted - needed - to have him inside her. She reached down, pulled the thong aside, and directed his hard cock between her slippery lips.

So warm, Sean thought, as her flesh closed around his tip. So syrupy, so tight yet so gentle... he gasped, and breathed out a quiet "Fuck" as she slowly slid herself down and over him. His eyes travelled up her body, from where they were joined between the legs, up her chiselled abs and over her large boobs to her face, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. Then she started to rock, rotating and rolling her hips as she bobbed up and down, dancing with his hardness inside her, sliding herself over him, the tighter muscles at the entrance playing over his tip, rubbing against the sensitive spot on the underside. "Wow..." he breathed, looking into her eyes, which were sparkling in the moonlight.

"Is this okay for sir?" she asked, trailing her nails over his chest, catching a nipple. Then she reached behind herself, unclipped the heroic bra and tossed it aside, freeing her pendulous breasts to sway with her movement. "Touch them," she said - half begging, half ordering. Sean ran his hands up her sides, tucking his thumbs underneath her boobs against her ribs while his hands held the side of her. He stayed like this for a moment, feeling her move, feeling her breath catch as he started to buck his hips back up to meet her rocking pelvis. Then he rotated his hands round and over her tits, feeling the weight, his outstretched hands unable to meet while trying to press her chest together, there was just too much bounty.

Vicky saw the hunger in his eyes, a stare lost in her cleavage. She felt him pulse and harden inside of her, could feel herself closing in on that perfect moment. She grinded against his pelvic bone, rubbing her clit against him as she worked his cock. Not long now, she knew. "Suck them," she told him, moving one nipple close to her mouth, and she jumped as he took it between his lips and started to suckle. "Harder," she begged, and he stopped holding back, taking a good mouthful of flesh into a wider mouth, flicking his tongue over her sensitive nipple, sending shocks straight to her clit. But when he started to tweak and gently twist her other nipple at the same time, that's when she started to lose it.

"Fuck, yeah, hurt me a little," she pleased, and he obliged by squeezing the nipple between his teeth. Not too much, not even really a bite, just letting her know his teeth were there. The anticipation, the threat, just did something deep inside her. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum," she warned him.

Sean slid his mouth across her cleavage, burying his face between her tits, feeling them squash against his cheeks, smothering himself inside her. Breathing seemed so unnecessary, and he knew holding his breath would make the now inevitable orgasm even more intense. He felt her suddenly contract against him, a pulse running through her as she came, and the realisation of what he'd done - what they'd done together - threw him over the edge. He shuddered, pouring his very soul deep inside her, pulse after pulse of hot burning love filling her, leaving him physically and emotionally drained. Falling back against the mattress, all he could do was look up into the face of his horny angel, the woman who'd taken his virginity, her sweat adding to the glow across her skin.

///

"Ngggarrrr!!!! Shit! Fuck yeah, swallow it all, bitch!" Pat exclaimed as he finally erupted into Kay's mouth. She slammed her face forwards, locking her lips to his pelvis, as he dumped his load down her shredded throat. He clamped his hands round the back of her head, watching her eyes streaming and bugging out as she ran out of air, but her wrist kept on rocking as she frigged herself off.

Eventually he let her head go free, and she pulled back, drool and semen smeared down her chin and dripping into her cleavage. "Fucking hell, I needed that." She wiped the dregs from her face, sucked it back off her finger. "So, am I the best, or what?"

Pat smiled. "Took you long enough though."

"Bastard." She stood up, bruised knees complaining slightly, and headed for the narrow corridor down to the bedrooms. "You coming or what?"

"Huh?"

"To bed, you fucking idiot."

"Thought you didn't like me?"

"I don't have to like you to fuck you. You're just a dick, in both senses. You've done my gob, now show me what else you can do." And she turned, not watching him, and made her way to the other bedroom.

She's a bitch, but what a bitch, Pat thought, following those tits and ass down the narrow corridor and into the dark room at the end. He was going to fuck that piece all fucking night. But having just come so thunderously, he was gonna need a few minutes. Plus she was gonna need a bit of prep before he unleashed the beast. "Lie down," he growled. "On your back."

"I don't take fucking orders from you," she snapped back, posed on the bed on all fours.

"On your fucking back, I said," grabbing her leg and effortlessly flipping her over. She grabbed at his arm, tried to make him let go of her thigh, but his grip was too strong. He pulled her hips back toward the edge of the bed, knelt on the floor, and plunged his face between her thighs.

Her protests swiftly ceased as his tongue got to work. "Oh shit, yeah, eat my fucking cunt!" As he had done to her just moments before, she grabbed his head and pulled it hard into her groin, feeling his tongue explore her depths, his nose rubbing over her clit, his teeth teasing at her labia. As he worked at her core, she released one hand from his head, grabbed her tit, rolled and twisted her nipple between her thumb and finger. She was so turned on, she couldn't help moaning as he relentlessly worked her over. She went to wrap her legs round his back, but instead he pushed them up towards her chest, holding them there as he leant into her, smothering his face in her juices. She put her feet on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, and watched him work.

She could feel her juices run from her core down into the crack of her ass. Fuck, does this boy know what he's doing. Then she felt his hands against her ass, pulling her apart with his thumbs, while his lips and tongue assaulted her clit. "Don't stop," she said, uncharacteristically softly, as the impending orgasm started to make itself known on her consciousness. He looked up, over the valley of her glistening body, an slight expression of surprise on his face. She snapped back into character. "Come on, finish me, motherfucker!"

He nodded, and slid a finger straight into her ass.

"FUCK!" The shock, then the pain... it felt so good. He held his finger there until she squirmed, needing more, and he started to slide the digit in and out, pressing against her sphincter. When he felt she could take it, he brought another finger to her ass and slid them both in together. He could taste the effect it was having on her; that sweet pussy got wetter and thicker with cream the deeper and harder he fingered her ass. She really did love it, he realised. This was gonna be fun.

The wave was going to crash over her now, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit..." And she came like the ocean, back trembling, gasping for breath, as she splashed all over his head. He revelled in it, holding himself in place, tongue buried in her cunt and fingers deep in her ass, letting her ride it out while he stayed pinned inside her, drinking her cream and letting the rest wash his face clean.

When the convulsions subsided, he slid back out of her. "Roll over," he demanded, and this time she didn't hesitate. She knelt on the bed as he stood behind her. With one hand holding his cock, he pulled her back to him, shoving his hard cock deep into her pussy with the first thrust, stretching her out, and in a few thrusts time his monster cock bottomed out inside her.

"Oh Jesus, I'm so full..." she moaned, burying her head in the duvet to try to stifle the screams as he pounded into her from behind. He was a machine, driving into her, forcing her apart, stretching her entrance wide with his impressive girth. Just a couple of minute's pounding, him slamming his cock head against her cervix, and she couldn't take any more. Cumming, screaming, she clamped over his cock as her legs shook and she soaked the bed.

But Pat was far from finished. He'd just wanted to lube his cock ready for the main event. He slid back out of her, looking down at her gaping pussy, knowing it needed a matching hole. "Get ready, bitch," he said, angling his cock and bringing it to her puckered asshole.

He watched her glance back over her shoulder, a feral look in her eyes. "Bring it on," she demanded. He shoved forwards, forcing his thick cock head through her sphincter into the burning heat of her anus. He watched her eyes lose focus and roll back while he accustomed himself to her tight ass, her ring clamped hard around the top of his shaft.

He felt her relax, and start to rock ever so slightly on her knees, and he took that as his cue. It wasn't long before he was sliding himself through her forbidden entrance, stretching her wide, pounding that ass while her hand worked double-time on her clit, her screams of pleasure and pain still clear despite her face being buried in the mattress, held there by the force of his thrusting.

Such a shame you don't like me, he thought. We could have so much fun together. I've never met anyone quite like you before - so sexy, so filthy, so up for it. He started to wonder what he could do to keep her.

He felt her pulsing round him, knew she was cumming again - cumming, that is, from him fucking her ass. That knowledge overpowered his will, and his balls burst despite his efforts to hold back. He roared as his cock discharged load after load deep in her bowels, his hands clamping her hips back against his groin. Spent, he pushed her forwards and she collapsed flat onto the bed, curling onto her side, still quivering, as he fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath. "Fucking hell," he panted, "your ass is incredible." He looked down at her ruined sphincter, still agape with his cum dribbling out of her. "It's been a while since I met a girl who loved to get so thoroughly fucked."

She looked back up at him, brushing sweat-soaked hair to the side, and grinned. Still fingering herself, daring him to look at her pussy, she replied "Well buckle up loverboy, the night's just getting started."

///

Sean lay on his back in the darkness, with Vicky's incredible body draped over him - one heavy breast compressing his chest, her leg tucked over his, hands gently teasing at his abdomen. It would have been a wonderfully romantic moment, were it not for the animal noises coming through the paper-thin walls.

"Jesus, don't they ever stop?" he mused.

He must have said it out load because Vicky replied. "Jealous?"

He looked at her body, glowing in the moonlight. "Not really," he said. Whatever Kay and Pat were up to next door, however depraved their acts, it couldn't match up to this. He didn't want to use the L-word, since he'd only known her for a couple of days. This was an obsession, a lust-crazed holiday romance, which would be over as soon as it started. That's what he knew in his head. But his heart was having none of it.

"Do you like listening to them?" she asked, her lip curling as her delicate touch drifted southwards. "Does it turn you on to hear my friend getting railed into next week?" She stroked a fingertip along his length, and placed gentle kisses on his shoulder. "You seem awfully hard, if not. I know it turns me on. Imagining what is happening... thinking of it happening to me..."

Sean rolled her onto her back, leant forwards, and kissed her; a kiss that lasted a thousand years and promised the whole world. Raising back up, he glanced down her body; over her heavy tits that dominated her chest and nestled almost in her armpits, down across that toned stomach to her core, and those long long dancer's legs beyond. "You are so beautiful," he breathed.

"Then make love to me," she breathed. "Show me how I make you feel." She spread her legs, allowing him to kneel between them, looking up at him with wide eyes as he moved into position.

123456...8