A Holiday Romance at Sandy Shores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, I can't believe this is happening," he said, as she guided his cock to her entrance and he slid home, leaning forwards to kiss her breasts as he sunk inside her warm, wet depths. She pulled her legs up and back, crossed them on the small of his back, pulling him with her ankles to set the pace she needed. Their lips met, and parted; tongues danced as they joined top and tail, breathing now a mere afterthought as they consumed each other. The noise from next door was gone from their consciousnesses now, meaningless and unheard as they concentrated solely on each other.

"Tell me," she begged. "Tell me what you're feeling."

So Sean tried, at first haltingly and stuttering, but then more and more confidently. He told her how amazing she felt against his cock, wrapping round him so warm and close, so silky and pliant against his hardness. He talked about her figure, about how much he'd wanted her since he'd seen her dancing, of how incredible she'd looked at the pool. About how she'd been such a bad girl in the changing room afterwards, and in the car. Of how jealous yet proud he'd felt as she took Pat's cock in her mouth, trussed up in that lingerie. Of how he wanted this moment to last forever, since it would surely be the highlight of his life, unsurpassable. Of how he wanted to have sex with her forever, just the two of them, connected like this, just how it was supposed to be. Of how he didn't care how many men she'd had before, and only cared that he was here now and would be for ever, if he could.

And all the time, as he spoke, she felt him move inside her, pressing against her pleasure spots, dreaming about what it might be like to keep having sex with someone who liked her as a person and not just a fucktoy. She wondered if she could ever make that kind of commitment. Yes, her pussy said. Yes, for the right man... one who knows just how to get you. Who knows how to touch you, how to bring you. Someone like him. God, doesn't that feel so fucking good? And you've not even started to show him yet how you really like it, yet he's somehow reading your mind and moving in just the right way... how good will this be when we really get to know each other? Fuck, it'd be amazing... just thinking about it.... Oh god... oh god...

"Oh Sean, I'm so fucking close. Push up on your arms, and look at me," she begged. He did as he was bid. "Watch me, Sean," she panted. "You're gonna make me cum! Watch me as I come for you, as I come all over you..." She bit her lip, riding the building pleasure.

I'm doing that to her, Sean knew. It was by far the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, and his body reacted the only way it knew how. As Vicky started to twitch, "Yes... yes... yes..." with every pulse of her pussy against him, he was dragged over the edge with her, pumping his own orgasm into her to his own rhythm.

///

WEDNESDAY

The sunlight played over Sean's eyes, dragging him back from the land of dreams. A host of blonde angels had kidnapped him and dragged him to heaven - he presumed it was heaven, with all those clouds - and proceeded to do all manner of unholy things to him. He was actually rather annoyed with the seagulls clattering across the metal roof of the caravan, waking him up.

Eyes gammy from sleep, he peered around the small bedroom. Empty.

His heart fell. Last night had been magical, one he would never forget. Vicky had taken him so sweetly and yet so completely. He'd managed to tune out what was happening next door, and lived solely in the moment, just him and her.

Maybe I have it the wrong way around, he considered. Perhaps this is the dream. It certainly doesn't feel like his reality.

He turned in the bed, and his eyes caught something black on the pillow beside him. He jumped, thinking it was a spider; what his fingers met was as insubstantial as a web - Vicky's black lace thong, delicate yet very real. The last clear memory he had of it was of it stretched between the cheeks of her perfect ass while her throat was stuffed full of Pat's cock. But Sean didn't care. This was a gift - it had clearly been laid out on the pillow for him to find, not merely discarded, forgotten, on the floor of the bedroom. No, this was a memento - of the night she took his virginity.

Feeling slightly guilty, he drew the garment to his face, and inhaled - a Chanel knock-off, with undertones of her unmistakable own scent. He felt himself react, harden, at the memories it invoked, and reached down with his other hand.

"Coffee?" Pat called, pushing the door open while carrying two cups. Sean shoved the lace underneath his pillow and checked he wasn't exposing himself, then groaned and reached over for the hot drink. "Sorry if we kept you awake. Bloody hell, but that girl likes to fuck," he said, admiration in his voice. "It's been ages since I've been with someone so... voracious." He had a grin so wide that it was a wonder his jaw didn't fall off.

Sean mumbled some kind of non-reply, pretending to be sleepy. Pat kept talking, boasting about his exploits, but Sean's ears had no interest in listening to his babbling. The voice, booming as it was, faded from his consciousness as he thought about Vicky. About her body, yes, but more about her the person. That cute face, of the ease of their conversation, of how they laughed at the same ideas and pointed out the same silly things on their walk along the seafront.

Sean found himself sitting at the dining table in the lounge of the caravan, having no memory of getting up or getting dressed. There was a half-eaten bacon sandwich in front of him; looking down, he saw crumbs on his T-shirt which he brushed off. He must have eaten the other part, but didn't remember doing it. He wasn't hungry; he pushed the plate away, disinterested. Vicky consumed his whole being, and nothing else mattered.

"You seeing her again today?" Pat asked.

The question was almost inane. There was no other possible course of action; seeing Vicky today was as inevitable as the sun rising in the east and setting again in the west. Sean frowned, not quite understanding. "Yeah, of course."

"Oh, you've got it bad," Pat chuckled. "Well, I guess I can try and entertain Kay again, keep her occupied while you go and play suck-face with the blonde bimbo."

Sean was so far gone he didn't notice the insult. In his head, he was already beside Vicky, all other cares forgotten.

///

"Why did you leave, in the night?" he asked.

Vicky wasn't quite sure what to say. "Kay's mum was expecting us back," she said, although that was only partly the truth. Sleeping with him was one thing, but actually falling asleep with him? That suggested a kind of permanence and comfort she just didn't have after their brief time together. And she didn't want him to see her in the morning - smeared make-up, bad breath and bed-hair would just ruin the mystique.

"Thank you for the present," he said, causing her to blush slightly. She looked so pretty when her cheeks flushed.

"Glad you found them. I wore them especially for you."

"I'll treasure them forever," he said breathlessly, hand over his heart.

Vicky wasn't entirely sure if he was taking the piss or not. "They're just knickers," she said, embarrassed.

"No. No, not to me, they're not."

They walked on in silence for a bit after that, simply content to be in each other's company.

They circled the park, back towards the clubhouse. Kay and Pat were there, and waved them over. Kay was clearly dressed to shock today - denim dungarees with just her black Wonderbra underneath, tits (such as she had) on full display. Pat was taking full advantage, leering whenever he got the chance. Sean couldn't help but notice, but Kay hardly measured up to Vicky in that department. Pat had one of his dodgy check shirts on, shorts underneath.

"We were thinking of heading over to Adventure Island," he said. "It's something to do."

Sean considered. A day filled with thrill rides didn't sound so bad, just as long as he didn't get dragged onto the full inversion ones. Which knowing Pat, he would. And he couldn't back down, not in front of Vicky. "I guess," he said, as non-committally as he could manage.

"Nice. I'll get the car." He wandered off back towards the caravan, whistling as he went.

"Thought you hated him?" Vicky asked her friend.

Kay shrugged. "Well, he's got his good points."

"Really? Name more than one."

Kay pondered for a moment. "Yeah, you're right. Just the one big plus point. So fucking big. God, my arse is sore, but in the best way."

Vicky rolled her eyes, and Sean pretended not to hear or understand what she meant.

The car arrived; Vicky and Sean snuggled up in the back while Kay took shotgun beside Pat in the front. Sean wrapped an arm around Vicky's shoulders, and soon enough they were happily snogging while Pat drove them the half an hour or so to the theme park on the outskirts of the seaside town. Usually Sean was excited to spot the main rollercoaster come into view above the trees and towering over the coastline, but today his attention was dominated by his hand running up Vicky's thigh underneath the pleated tennis skirt, confirming that as usual she was bare underneath and was pleased to see him. Maybe they'd have to avoid going on the chairlift or there might be a Sharon Stone moment, he mused.

The four friends walked arm in arm through the theme park, girls in the middle and boys on the sides, enjoying the summer sunshine and the people-watching. Kay seemed to thrive on the attention they drew - disgust from the pensioners and mums, sly glances from the dads, leers and cheers from likely lads. She knew what she had, and she flaunted it, epic cleavage spilling over the front of the dungarees where her gold chain necklace nestled between her plumped breasts. The torn fabric on the legs flashed her shapely thighs, while Pat's hand cupped her pert ass. She was owning it and loving the attention.

Queues moved slowly, and they tried to behave themselves with so many families and young kids present. Holding hands and the occasional hug were the order of the day. Somehow to Sean it felt so right, like he was finally home, despite the novelty of the situation. He'd never felt more at ease, in himself or in company.

"Fuck me, look, I'm shaking," Kay said as they stepped off one of the rollercoasters. "That was fecking fast!"

Sean laughed; he'd been riding that coaster since he was eight years old and tall ebough to be allowed on. "If you think that's bad, wait until we go on the big one," he said, nodding to the metal framework dominating the horizon.

"Shit, you have got to be kidding," she said. "How many inversions?"

"Three," Sean said, smirking. He daren't admit he'd never been on it, always been too scared to. He didn't mind the speed so much as the height, and hanging upside down. Sitting in a little metal box a hundred feet in the air and not being able to see what was supporting him... No thanks.

"Such a pussy," Pat said, resulting in a raised eyebrow from Kay. "What's the big deal?"

"Fine, but I'm gonna need something to calm my nerves," she said, rooting round in her bag, pulling out a battered box of cigarettes. Pat pulled his Zippo from his back pocket and lit it for her.

Sean turned his faced away in disgust. The sight and smell brought back so many bad memories. Yellowing net curtains and walls, a thick fog in the lounge, the sound of wet hacking coughs in the mornings. Then later, but all too soon, a six-foot pine box, covered with flowers, with the rest of his family - except Dad, obviously - standing round in their best clothes.

Kay passed the cigarette around. Pat looked at it, longingly, but at a glance from Sean shook his head. But Vicky took it, idly, and had a long drag. Sean unwrapped his arm from her waist and stepped slightly away.

"What?" Vicky said, frowning at him.

"You do know what that shit does to you?"

"One drag?"

"That's how it starts. I hate it, I don't want you doing that to yourself." He reached for her hand to snatch the cigarette away.

"The hell? Let go of me!" she shouted, wrenching her wrist free of his grasp. "You don't own me!" She took a long, deep drag on the cigarette and blew the smoke out right into his face.

"Fuck you," Sean screamed at her, and stormed off, running away into the park.

"No, fuck you!" Vicky shouted after him, causing nearby parents to glare and shout back at her. But it was too late for Sean to hear; they'd already lost sight of him in the crowds. "Ah, fuck it, fuck him." She was done. She didn't need that kind of drama in her life. So much for finding someone who accepted her as she was, rather than just wanting her for her body.

"Jesus, what got into him?" Kay asked.

Vicky nodded. "Yeah, who the hell does he think he is, telling me how to live my life?"

"Bit of a touchy subject," Pat said, reaching for the remains of the cigarette and inhaling deeply. Hello, old friend. "He blames smoking for killing his dad." Pat looked at the butt, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. Sheepishly, he dropped it to the floor and ground it with the ball of his foot.

"Ah, shit," Vicky said. "I didn't know."

She stood on tiptoe, looking around for Sean, but he was gone.

///

Sean pounded across the pathways, not caring where he was going. He had no destination in mind. He wasn't travelling towards; just away. Away from her. Away from the poison, the betrayal. He couldn't look at her, couldn't look at any of them.

The rage boiled. He couldn't remember ever having felt so angry. Watching her casually suck on that cancer stick, then blow the fumes into his face, sneering at him. Laughing at him. Laughing at his father's premature death. Laughing at his pain, his suffering.

How could she be so thoughtless. How could she behave like that? Gleefully inhaling that shit, damaging herself that way. She's so young and attractive, she has everything to look forward to - why risk that? He didn't understand.

Maybe I should just leave. Walk out of the park, hike to the train station and just go home. The holiday was ruined. Pat hated him for the disastrous first weekend, and now hates him for ignoring him to spend time with Vicky. He's gonna be insufferable too, full of told-you-so's. I can't bear another week of that, I just can't. Better to leave now. I don't want to be here anymore.

He'd reached the edge of the park. The only way left to go was back towards the crowds, back into the people, back towards what he was escaping. So he slumped down under a tree, picking up acorns and stones and throwing them at the fence with all his strength. Look at all those fucking happy people, having a good time. How dare they be enjoying themselves, while I'm sitting here with my life going down the toilet. Why can't they just be miserable, like me.

I finally meet someone, and she acts all interested, even lets me do things with her that I'd resigned myself to never doing with anyone. Then after fucking me, she fucks me over.

Why do I care, though. I only just met her. It's not like she means anything to me.

You're such a bad liar, he told himself. Her face, smiling down at him as he told a terrible joke. The way the sunlight played off her hair. The body, yes, oh the body - but the person, too.

The rage had burned itself out, leaving behind a hollow pit of shame, which he found himself wallowing in.

You fucking idiot, what have you just done. Thrown away the most magical relationship you ever had before it had even really started. And for what? A misunderstanding. She couldn't possibly have known what happened with Dad because you never told her. You know she smokes on occasion, you saw her doing it the first time you spoke to her! Teenage girls smoke, it's what they do, to look cool and to suppress the hunger given all the pressure to stay thin. You know this, why judge her for reacting to those peer pressures? You've been bullied enough, you know what it's like. You certainly don't deal with it by screaming at her to fuck off and then run away. You're not a baby any more, you're a grown ass adult. Fucking act like one.

Yet he couldn't bring himself to do the grown-up thing, get up and go and find her. His legs didn't have the strength, they thought he deserved to be miserable. So he just sat in the mud, embarrassed and ashamed, waiting to die.

///

"Fuck's sake, where is he?" Vicky fretted, her head scanning around for any sight of Sean.

"Oh, who cares?" Kay said. "We've wasted enough of our day hunting for him. If he wants to be childish, let him. I don't see why it should spoil our fun."

"No, I have to apologise to him. I upset him, I have to say sorry or I'm not going to be able to enjoy myself."

"Leave him, it's not worth it. You owe him nothing, you've known him for, what, five minutes? If you want a fuck buddy, Pat has enough energy and enough cock for the both of us."

Pat tried to smile at that. Much as his hindbrain liked the idea of taking both friends to bed together, he was a little concerned for Sean's wellbeing too. He didn't think Sean would do anything stupid, but he doesn't take rejection well... If he thinks this is a breakup, rather than the road bump it is, then who knows how he'd have reacted.

"I need some gum," Vicky realised. "I can't talk to him with fag breath." She grabbed Kay's bag, started fishing around inside for some Wrigley's, and folded the tan strip into her mouth.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Fine, we'll keep looking." Kay had caught the look in Vicky's eyes - determined, remorseful. Kay couldn't remember her looking that way about a guy for... Well, ever. She was usually a "more fish in the sea" kind of girl, and let's face it, she had bait aplenty. She'd have no trouble picking up someone else, several someones, by the end of the day if that was what she wanted. Why this guy?

Vicky's feet pounded the pavement. They were running out of park to scan. Of course, he could have been on a ride, or in a queue line, and they'd've just walked right past him. Or he's circling the park in the same direction, so they'd just keep missing each other. The sensible thing to do, she realised, would be to just sit down and wait for him to come past. Her eyes flicked over the scenery; there wasn't anywhere to sit over here. Just queue lines, some kiddie's ride-on electric buggies, and a little clump of trees.

Then she saw him, slumped against the oak, head in his hands.

"Sean!"

Her eyes sent the signal straight to her legs, and she was running before she'd processed what was happening. Feet slamming into the ground, strong thighs working hard, boobs bouncing and jumping and in danger of slapping her in the face, skirt flapping and probably flashing half the park. I'm so not dressed for this, she realised, but didn't slow down. "Sean!" she called again, relief palpable in her tone, and he looked up at her and shied away a little as she slid to a halt in front of him.

His eyes were puffy and red. "I'm sorry I shouted at you," he said. "I didn't mean it. I just... Had to get away."

She sat beside him, reaching for him, but he leant away. "Pat told me, about your dad. I'm so sorry. I was so insensitive."

"You didn't know."

"That's no excuse. It's not even like I enjoy them. I hate the fucking things. I just... Can't give them up. Sometimes the stress gets to me, and I reach for the familiar."

"Mum struggled to quit, even after dad... It's hard, even with that motivation. She'd been smoking for twenty years."

"Maybe you could help me?" she said, stroking his arm, smiling.

"Are we still friends, then?"

"What are we, twelve? I think we're a little beyond just friends, aren't we?"

"So you still want to be with me?"

"Not if you don't drop the self-doubt and pity, I won't", she said, not unkindly. "Such a turn-off. We need to work on your communication skills. But I know how you feel," she said, stroking his face. "You wouldn't have reacted like that if you didn't care deeply for me."

1...345678