A Holiday Romance For My Wife

Story Info
Husband enjoys his wife being taken for the first time.
1.6k words
3.96
37.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first noticed him sitting in the outdoor Jacuzzi watching you swimming lengths. I couldn't blame him you are a real stunner -- you look lovely in your bikini. Both of us were watching you swim and were admiring your nice slim athletic body, long glorious legs and beautifully shaped breasts. Like me he was plainly hoping that perhaps your bikini top would slip a little as you swam. For both of us, no such luck.

On that first day of our May holiday under blue skies and glorious sunlight we just spent the day swimming and lazing about without a care in the world. As part of an extended birthday treat, we had decided to take a week of relaxation and sunshine at a super high-end place in Greece.

After your swim you warmed up and sat next to me as I applied sun tan lotion. I told you of the guy appreciating your loveliness. You smiled and suggested I was making it up. We both glanced over at your supposed admirer who was in the outdoor shower: a lean super fit tall guy with dark hair, strong arms and back, a beautiful bottom and a slow handsome warm smile. He definitely smiled back directly at you then looked away as he saw me.

In the late afternoon sitting at the pool bar, I motioned him across to have a drink with us. He nervously accepted -- he was somewhat shy at first particularly when I said I had seen him checking out my wife whilst she was swimming. He began to apologise but I stopped him smiling and explained it was perfectly OK with both of us. We relaxed and sipped fine cocktails all afternoon and laughed and enjoyed ourselves. You loved being the centre of attention of two fit sexy men. As the warm sun fell into the sea, we said our good nights and went to bed. Our window looked directly into his -- we made love with the curtains just a little open that night just in case he happened to be watching.

We spent a few gloriously cheery days in a similar pattern the curtains becoming fully open, by the third day we all went out dancing which was great fun. When we were a little tipsy, he admitted to enjoying the sight of us both making love -- particularly watching me undress you. I suggested whilst I get the next drinks you have a little dance together. On returning I sat at our table and smiled enjoying the sight of you both dancing closely together. For a moment I saw his hand rest lightly tracing out the curve of your bottom on your close-fitting dress.

As he was away getting the next round of drinks you asked me if I was really enjoying watching you dance and flirt together. I laughed and said it was my idea in the first place. I explained that you should feel free to do anything you like if the moment was right and that if we didn't like anything we would stop. I smiled and said perhaps if you want to, I would love to watch you have a kiss to see if we liked it. Later on, we sloped back to the pool bar and as we said our goodnights you reached over and gave him a slow goodnight kiss which was slow and sexy -- you were enjoying the prospect of slow kissing two men one after the other.

We were giggling with excitement after that. Both of us clearly enjoyed your kiss. I said as we departed that as his room faced directly onto ours, he might enjoy a magnificent view a little later on. This time our lights would be on as well as the curtains would be fully open. We know we would be watched by our friend.

We could see him watching mostly undressed as we were standing in full view at our window. He was sitting only about 10 meters away and could see everything. I slowly undressed you in front of the window. Enjoying being watched you peered out into the darkness and could clearly make him out watching you intently enjoying the most amazing show of his life. His eyes opened wide as your bra dropped to the floor and he finally saw your beautiful breasts he had been dreaming of. You looked him squarely in the eye as I stood behind you and slowly slipped your knickers down. You began to feel extremely excited you were being watched so closely by this lovely man. Slowly I massaged every part of you in front of the window as we become more and more turned on in front of the fit handsome man as we made love.

The next morning, I got up a little later than normal and had found you having breakfast with our friend and were laughing together. You had been scheming and had both had made a plan for my birthday celebrations the next day. I asked what they were but neither of you would tell me. We had a plan to have a look around a temple so you gave our friend a kiss goodbye and we went out exploring.

We met again by the pool as the sun was setting one hand on his knee and one on mine. At the exact stroke of midnight, you both looked at each other laughed and smiled.

"Time for your first present," you exclaimed smiling, "I hope you like it".

You stood up, sat on his lap and slowly snogged our friend in front of me. I watched you both becoming more passionate enjoying yourself. I too enjoyed myself watching this wonderful view. He began to stoke you gently all over as we sat there at the bar. Sometimes you would stop and see if I was still enjoying it. After a little while you both stood up.

"Time for your other two presents," you proclaimed smiling at me.

You discretely slipped your hand into your knickers. You were wet from your lust and you gently caressed my lips so I could feel and smell your lust. As I took your fingers into my mouth you handed me our friend's room key.

"Your second birthday present is to watch us both as he has done from his room," you explain with a giggle.

Our friend had wired up sound so I could hear everything. Excited by this prospect I retired to his room awaiting my birthday treat. Shortly you both appeared at the window in each other's arms kissing passionately slowly removing your clothes. From your gasps I could hear you were enjoying his touches and kisses enormously especially as your voyeur this time was you very own husband. Before long, you were both wearing only your pants. He stood behind you just as I did on the third day and slipped his fingers to the top of your knickers and stopped.

Your face flushed with passion you looked directly at me enquiringly and asked, "should he remove these my husband -- I really would like him to?"

I nodded enthusiastically and slowly your knickers were slid down. Becoming increasingly flushed you turned his firm bottom towards me as your slowly lowered his pants over his muscular bottom knowing I would also enjoy that view. Your eyes opened wide in shock and excitement as you were greeted with his very erect large cock -- much longer and thicker than mine.

After a lot of kissing and stroking you both became increasingly turned on. You sat him down on a chair facing the window and you sat on his lap looking directly at me again his cock brushing between your legs. You were slowly teased us both by slowly rubbing yourself against him whilst looking directly at me your face full of lust his strong muscular arms holding your legs wide apart. Even from a little distance I could see how wet you were for him now as you were earlier.

Realising I was watching my beautiful wife about to have another man and that it will be more than just the once. You looked at me this time imploring me to allow him to slide inside you. I nodded enthusiastically to you and with a smile and a look of relief. He slowly lowered yourself onto his large cock enjoying the feeling of him slipping inside you going deeper.

Unused to having such an impressive manhood inside you at first, he was unable to penetrate you fully. However, having lusted over you for days he came deep inside you quickly without stopping you wrapped your legs around his back and he lifted you onto the bed. Lubricated by his come he entered you fully and bought you quickly to your first powerful orgasm in a long time, slowing only briefly he made you come again together and you both fell exhausted into each other's arms and slept. I slipped into the bed beside you kissing you on the back of your neck and gently massaged your back and bottom as you murmured in contentment.

We agreed that for the remaining days of our holiday I would slowly massage you all over with oil and relax you ready for your lover. Whilst our handsome friend was with us, he would be your sole lover bringing you to shuddering orgasms for the remaining time we were in Greece. The more you enjoyed yourself the more I enjoyed watching, pampering you massaging you all over before and after you took your lover. It was heaven for the three of us. You had an attentive husband and the best sex you had ever experienced -- two lovely men caring for your every need. Our friend had passionate sex with the most attractive woman in the world. And I had a beautiful wife sexually fulfilled and pampered.

Sharing a large room in the luxurious holiday apartments pampering you whilst you have passionate sex with our handsome fit lover would be our favourite way of spending early May for many years to come.