All Comments on 'A Holiday Romance For My Wife'

by smileycouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
R69runnerR69runnerabout 3 years ago

It sounds very sexy but opens up Pandora's box. I allowed my first wife to enjoy a threesome with me and a well-hung friend of ours and after that, she was never satisfied with me but kept looking for bigger and bigger cocks behind my back to fill her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful

Getting fucked by a handsome stranger is the favorite part of going on holiday with my wonderful husband who loves watching me be pleasured into a blissful coma. Keep writing.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Not bad at all. Very well written, with no disturbing grammatical gaffs. The only disappointment was the over-the-top submissiveness of hubby which you make into a classical cuck. He should have insisted and been given some equal pussy time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a great vacation

We had a similar vacation on St. Lucia years ago but we also did my wife double.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please, stop writing in second person present tense.

You sit at your computers hitting keys, knowing not what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Once or twice a year

My wife and I head for Reno once or twice a year, we take one of the spa suites with a hot tub. Those make for great excuses to be naked if we happen to have a guest.

Mostly the wife picks up single men, twice she has brought up a couple. A few drinks and it's hot tub time, the fun begins quickly.

I love watching her get fucked, about one out of every half dozen is exceptional.

Last month we picked up this 18 year old kid, quite a feat for my 40 year old wife, but she really is in shape. That guy was amazing, he had a dick almost as big around as a beer can and about as long, fattest one I have ever seen. Plus, he not only managed once, but five minutes later he managed a second time. It was great, I was at the foot of the bed, she got on top so I could see everything. She had him back the 2nd night for a repeat, and he has our phone number so who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had two lovely men caring for my every need? God, I hope not. I'm not gay. Stop telling me I have "cocks slipping deep inside me." No, I think I would remember that. Stupid way to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why?

As I have said the story is there but . Since you decided to also put this in the wrong category. You might as well put a knife through the heart of this could’ve been great story. But you decided to put it into a overcrowded category . There are so many of these stories been posted in the last week nearly all of them are the same . What makes it worse they all lack imagination creativity they are all plain old boring. They have got nothing in them to make you want to stop a read them . There are nothing to catch your eye in them . I can see why BTB stories are clearly fantastic in this category. They all seem to want you to read there stories. You should of tried a different category that might of made a difference here but don’t give up . Your next story go try a different category you never know might be best . Because you did add a voyeur and group category’s into your stories so go try them .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holiday fun

Once whilst on holiday with my husband, I was out sans knickers, wearing a short skirt and suspenders. I was right plastered after a few too many pints, and whilst bent over having a bloody chunder, a bloody Irish bloke shoved his shillelagh straight up my fookin arse. When the husband found me out, he threw a bit of a wobbly and tossed my used arse to the kerb. Now I’m nothing more than a bloody whore, selling my arse on the corner. Up the Irish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Two stories today, both in second person

Very easy ratings of 1.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Hilarious

These “my husband/wife and I “comments are much better than the stories that inspire them.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
As long

As long as the cuck is happy, the whore can play. But where is the angst? No cuck without the angst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous