A Holiday To Remember

Story Info
Wife on holiday with two friends who set her up with a date.
3.2k words
4.03
36.8k
43
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelene was on her first ever holiday without her husband of 30 years. She was with two of her workmates, Sylvia and Jean, and they had rented an apartment for a week, situated over a restaurant in Las Palmas, the capital of the Spanish island of Gran Canaria.

Sylvia and Jean were Lesbians and had been partners for many years. They had invited Madelene to accompany them on holiday, as the three of them were firm friends, though Madelene was straight. This had not stopped them trying to seduce her a couple of times, to no avail, but they enjoyed each other's company and there was no embarrassment in it, in fact Madelene had found it quite amusing, and had expected the approach.

They had all been out and about together, and had visited some nightclubs during the evenings, for a few drinks and dancing. The two lesbians, were a few years older than Madelene, and were not interested in having any holiday trysts with anyone but each other. Unless, of course, Madelene wanted to join with them, which she clearly didn't!

Madelene was a very attractive, 46 years old, petite, 5'2'' blonde with good legs, and an enviable 34 inch bust. She had a trim waist and nicely rounded backside. She had been hit on by a few single men during their stay and, although she took the opportunity to dance with a few of them, she wasn't interested in pursuing a holiday relationship with any of them!

Most evenings, the three friends had dined in the restaurant below their apartment, and had become friendly with one of the waiters. Barney, was a 22 year old black man, originally from London, but who now lived permanently in Las Palmas. Every evening, they had reserved a table in Barney's area of the restaurant, and they had enjoyed chatting to the personable young man and even flirting with him a bit. He seemed to particularly like chatting to Madelene!

On the Wednesday of their stay, the three friends had lunched at a fish restaurant overlooking the sea. They had eaten quite a large meal, so they decided to just have a light snack at the apartment in the evening, instead of going out for dinner.

Sylvia and Jean had arranged a taxi, to take themselves to a gay nightclub that evening, Madelene did not want to go with them, she happily elected to stay at the apartment, sit out on the large balcony, read her book and watch the nightlife go by!

Sylvia and Jean got ready for their evening out, Madelene showered, and just put on a comfortable bathrobe. She didn't think it worth dressing, as she wasn't going anywhere.

Before they left for their evening out, her two friends told Madelene not to wait up for them, as they expected to be back quite late. They each kissed her lightly on the mouth, and Sylvia accompanied the kiss with a quick squeeze of Madelene's semi exposed breast, and gave a little giggle.

The two women went to leave the apartment but stopped at the door. Sylvia said, "Oh, by the way Madelene, we hated the idea of you sitting here on your own while we were out having fun, so we told Barney that you would like him to come up and keep you company, if he had time! Luckily, it's his night off, and he said he would love to come up, he will be here about 8 o'clock!" Before a shocked Madelene could reply they were gone, laughing and giggling down the stairs.

"How embarrassing," Madelene said to herself. "I'll just have to tell him, that I don't want any company, and send him away." She glanced at her watch, and saw it was already 7.15pm. Barney would be calling in about 45 minutes! She thought it was very unfair of her friends to spring this on her, and they had probably ruined Barney's night off as well. She liked Barney, he was fun, as well as being very good looking, but what could she chat to him about for the evening if she let him in?

The more Madelene thought about it, the more she felt sorry for Barney. He thought that she wanted him to visit her. He would be very disappointed and even feel hurt! She decided she would invite him in, chat for an hour or so, then claim she was very tired, or had a headache, so he would leave!

Having made up her mind, she had to dress. She couldn't entertain a young man in her bathrobe. The thought made her smile, as she imagined his shock if she answered the door wearing almost nothing!

She quickly brushed her hair, put on some makeup, then selected a black lace bra and panty set with dark hold up stockings, to go under her short black dress. A pair of black, 3 inch heels finished the ensemble. "Not bad," she said to herself, looking in the full length mirror.

At two minutes to eight there was a soft knock on the door. She opened it, and there was Barney, looking cool in a designer polo shirt, slacks and loafers. He was carrying two bottles of sparkling wine.

Madelene was glad she had made an effort with dressing. This young man had also made the effort. He looked dashing when he was working in his smart waiter's uniform, but he looked attractive, handsome and well dressed, in his nice clothes. She'd completely forgotten how annoyed she had been with her friends, for arranging this visit, she was going to enjoy a relaxed evening with him.

"Hi Barney," she said, "come in, I'll get some glasses for the wine and we can get comfortable."

Barney smiled, his teeth white against his brown skin. "You look sensational," he said.

She blushed, "Thank you," she said, "you look good yourself." She gave him a peck on the cheek, he smelt good as well! She could feel a sort of electricity, as she stood in front of this very attractive young man. "Careful," she thought, "this could get complicated!"

Barney followed her into the kitchen, where she got two glasses. He found a bottle opener, opened the first bottle of wine, and poured them each a glassful.

"Let's take this into the lounge," said Madeline, and taking her glass, she went and sat on the couch. Barney followed, and sat next to her, which surprised her as she had expected him to sit on one of the easy chairs. They clinked glasses and both drank deeply. Before many minutes had passed, they were deep in conversation about how Barney had come to live in Las Palmas. How often he got home to see his family in England, etc. Less than an hour later, they had almost finished the first bottle of wine, and both were very relaxed!

"Do you like to dance?" Asked Barney.

"I love dancing," said Madeline.

"If you get us another drink," he said, "I'll find some music on the radio and we can dance now. If you want to!"

"I'd love to," she said, as she went to the kitchen to re-fill their glasses. She was feeling good and relaxed and enjoying his company very much.

When she returned to the lounge, Barney had tuned the radio to an island station that played non-stop romantic dance music all night. She put their glasses on the coffee table, and turned to him. He took her in his arms, and they danced and swayed together to the soft, gentle beat. Barney was a good dancer, and Madeline was equally good. The rhythm of the music was mesmerising, as they moved their bodies closely together.

Madelene felt the first stirrings of arousal, as he held her close. His hand, at first on the small of her back, slowly slipped down to her backside. He held their lower bodies tightly together! She felt his cock start to swell, as it pressed against her thigh. She felt her nipples harden and her vagina started to get damp. She thought to herself, that she must stop this, or there was some danger that they would go too far and, inevitably, end up in bed!

At that moment, Barney looked into her eyes, leaned in, and kissed her fully and gently on the lips! Her heart skipped a beat, she knew she must stop him, but she found herself responding and kissing him back! Their kiss became harder, he opened his mouth and placed the tip of his tongue between her lips. She opened her mouth to let him in, and their kissing became passionate!

"Oh my God," she thought, "this is going to happen, I should stop it!"

She thought of her husband, remembering that he had put a box of condoms in her bag, before she left home! He'd told her to have fun, and to tell him all about it when she came back. She knew he wouldn't disapprove of her fucking this handsome young black man, and that was the deciding moment for her!

He'd moved his hand away from her backside and up to her left breast, he was now caressing her over her clothes. Her breath was coming short and irregular, as her excitement grew, her nipples grew even harder and her vagina was wet with her arousal. Then he moved his hand down, lifted her skirt, and started to rub her vagina through her panties. His cock was big and hard against her, straining against his slacks and underwear.

She had never fucked with a black man before, she wondered if the stories about their massive cocks were true!

"Which room is yours?" He asked, hoarsely.

"The first door on the right," she whispered. He took her hand and led her to her bedroom. Her vagina was very wet, she was totally aroused! "Yes," she thought, "He is going to fuck me, and I want it so much!"

Barney closed the door behind them, as they entered the bedroom. He kissed her again and proceeded to unzip her dress. When the zip was all the way down, Madelene let her dress drop to the floor, and stepped out of it. Barney reached behind her, unhooked her bra and removed it!

He cupped and caressed her gorgeous breasts. He licked and kissed her nipples, then he sucked hard on them, then kissed down her belly until he was on his knees in front of her. He took hold of each side of her panties, slowly pulled them down to her ankles, and helped her step out of them.

Her pussy, very wet with her total arousal, was there in front of his face. He moved in to kiss it, and began to lick up and down her opening.

Madelene was in ecstasy, as she stood with her trembling legs apart, giving him full access to her sex! He put his tongue in her and licked up to the top of her opening. He took her clitoris in his mouth, sucked on it, and started to circle it with his tongue! Madelene pushed down hard on his mouth, as she had her first orgasm, with her head flung back, moaning in ecstasy!

Barney stood and led Madelene to the bed, and sat her down on it. He undressed. He pulled his shirt off revealing his smooth, hairless chest with nicely defined and toned muscles. Not in any way over developed! He kicked off his shoes, and undoing his belt, dropped his slacks to his ankles and bent down to remove them. As he stood up again, Madelene saw the large bulge in his briefs, when he pushed them down, his large, jet black cock sprang out.

Madelene gasped, she knew he was going to be big, but his fully engorged cock was at least 8 inches long and almost 2 inches in diameter. She was both excited and frightened at the same time! Would she be able to take it? Would he be able to get it inside her without hurting her? She had never had a cock that size before and didn't know what to think!

Barney could see the concern on Madelene's face and was quick to try to re-assure her.

"Don't worry, it'll be alright!" He said.

"Please, don't hurt me!" She replied.

"I promise I won't hurt you," he said, "just relax and we'll take it slowly. If you're not happy we'll stop!" With that he took her hand and placed it on his cock. She thrilled at the heat and feeling of power that seemed to come from it. She believed that he wouldn't intentionally hurt her, but how could he be sure?

Madeline started to slowly rub Barney's cock up and down. He was circumcised and the head was mushroom shaped, a bead of pre-cum had formed at its opening. She wanted it inside her, wanted to feel the hardness and power, but she still didn't know if she could accommodate it in her pussy!

She sat with the throbbing cock in her hand, and thought to herself, "If I suck him off, perhaps it will soften and get a bit smaller, after he has come!"

She leaned forward, and, taking the head into her mouth, licked off the bead of pre-cum. It was slightly salty, just like her husband's! She had sucked his cock many times, but she had never sucked him until he came, he always preferred to come in her pussy! She thought she would suck Barney until he was about to explode, then take him out of her mouth and let him come on her breasts.

Madelene slowly moved her mouth up and down on Barney's cock, licking it as she went, and taking him as far in as she could go without gagging! How do women manage to 'deep throat' without throwing up?

She gradually increased the speed of her head nodding backwards and forwards. Barney began to automatically push his cock forward, to match her own forward movements. She kept her hand tightly on his cock to prevent it going too deep into her throat.

Barney closed his eyes and began to groan. She knew he was close to coming but didn't want to pull him out too quickly, in case she stopped his orgasm. Suddenly he shouted, "I'm coming" and she pulled her head back, but not quickly enough to stop the first spurt of his cum going into her mouth, while the rest of it plastered her breasts and belly. She closed her mouth to stop the cum leaking out, it didn't taste nasty or bad, so she swallowed it! This was a first for her, and she regretted that she had not done this before!

Barney had gone into the bathroom to get a towel. He came back to the bed and wiped his cum off Madelene's breasts and belly. He kissed her and could taste himself on her lips!

She kissed him back as he cupped her breasts and leaned down to kiss her rock hard nipples.

He pushed her back on the bed, so her head was on the pillows. He gently parted her legs so he could bring his mouth down to her pussy, where he proceeded to lick and suck her as before.

Madelene began to moan with pleasure, her pussy was alive with sensations and she could feel her orgasm begin to build again. She pulled her knees up, opening her pussy lips as far as possible, ready for his cock!

As he sucked on her clitoris, he put one, then two and then three fingers in her and fucked them slowly in and out. She was aware that he was getting her ready for his cock, but she was no longer apprehensive, she wanted that magnificent member in her, she was ready!

Barney withdrew his fingers and, taking his now freshly erect cock in his hand, he began to rub it up and down on her labia. She was very wet with her arousal and the head of his cock was soon covered in her juices. Then he gently leaned forward, and pushed the head inside her.

She gasped! "Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No," she replied. "It's big and it's stretching me, but it's lovely." She said, wriggling a little.

"Just relax," he said, "I'll stop anytime you are uncomfortable." With that he pulled back a little, then eased himself into her a couple of inches more. She lay still with her eyes closed and a smile on her lips. The next time he repeated his manoeuvre, she pushed up a little to meet his thrust, and he was almost all in. Seconds later she had taken the whole of his cock and their bellies were pressed together!

She hadn't said anything, and he said, "do you want me to take it out?"

She opened her eyes and looked into his, "No," she whispered, "Oh, no! Fuck me, please fuck me now!"

Barney started to slowly fuck in and out of Madelene's wet pussy, which was gripping him tightly. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back from coming for long, with the wonderful sensations her pussy was giving him. But, he was determined that they should come together, so he would do his best to hold off!

He needn't have worried. Madelene had a huge orgasm building inside her. The sensations she was experiencing were altogether new to her. Her pussy was on fire deep inside and suddenly she screamed out loud. "Oh, oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't stop, please don't stop, oh my God!"

Barney could no longer hold back. He started to grunt and shouted, "I'm coming too, here it is!" And he came deep in her, spurt after spurt of his hot cum filling her up! As their orgasms subsided, he collapsed onto her, then rolled off beside her.

He pulled her to him and kissed her. "You are gorgeous," he said, "I'll never forget tonight!"

"Thank you," she said with a tired smile, "You and your beautiful cock have given me so much pleasure, it makes me feel like crying!" She kissed him and they lay quietly together. They slept a little. Later he awoke, feeling her cool hand gripping and rubbing his already growing cock!

He kissed her and said, "I'm ready if you are!"

"Oh, I'm so ready," she whispered. "I want you to take me from the back this time, on my hands and knees!"

"God, this woman is incredible," He thought as he knelt behind her and slipped into her wet pussy!

Shortly afterwards, Sylvia and Jean arrived back from their night out. They crept, quietly, up to Madelene's closed bedroom door and listened. They could hear rhythmic creaking coming from the bed within, they turned to each other and smiled. "Perfect." said Sylvia, "Quickly, take me to bed. I feel so horny!"

Sometime later, having woken from a shallow sleep, Sylvia heard the outside door of the apartment close. She looked at the bedside clock which showed 3a.m.! " Madelene, is going to be sore for a day or two," she thought, as she smiled, "This is a holiday she will remember!"