A Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meeting James went back to his room, got into his shorts, and headed to the pool. As soon as he was about to lay out his towel on the lounger a member of staff came over to assist. It was a very pretty Mexican girl.

"Senor, can I help? Please allow me to lay your things out. Why don't you go have a swim to cool off and when you return everything will be ready for you" She said to his surprise. This hotel was amazing, he barely had to do anything for himself.

He went for quick swim in the pool, more of a quick cool down than a full-length swim of the pool. It was a beautiful pool with a view of the ocean on one side and sexy women in bikinis lying out on the other. It was a shame most of these were with their partners.

When he got out and back to his lounger, the assistant was true to her word and everything was laid out for him. All he would need to do is pull out his kindle and start reading. Just as he had laid down, the pretty Mexican girl had returned.

"Senor, is everything OK? Would you like your umbrella put up? Can I get you a drink?"

"I'm fine without the umbrella thank you but I wouldn't mind a vodka tonic." It was only 10.30am but he had already started on champagne so might as well continue.

"Of course, senor. Will anybody be joining you?"

"Nope it's just me I'm afraid on this trip."

"Si senor. Let me get your drink. I will be right back."

It was already getting hot. He had left the UK with an average of 18 degrees, here it was already 30 and it was still early. While waiting for his drink he applied his sun cream.

The young lady returned with his drink within a few minutes.

"Here you go senor, vodka and tonic. I used the citrus Absolute Vodka as it is very refreshing, and it will be 35 degrees today."

He took the drink for her and tried it. It was strong but smooth and tasted ice cold in his hot mouth. Before he knew it, he had already downed over half the drink.

"That is one of the best vodka tonics I have ever had. Thank you." He slipped her a $5 tip, if she kept serving him them it would the first of many.

"Your very welcome. My name is Elsa, if you need anything at all, please let me know."

"Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I'm James"

"Of course James."

He got himself settled and opened his kindle to start his new Lee Child book. It was only a few minutes before the Mexican girl returned with another vodka tonic. She placed it next to him with a little wink and smile. "Just in case you get hot senor."

He had been lying there for about an hour when Anna walked over to him. She was obviously only just coming to the pool as she was wearing a pair of shorts and t-shirt over what looked like a red bikini and he hadn't seen her sitting there.

"Hi James, can I sit a second?"

"Sure, what's up." He turned his kindle off and gestured to the empty lounger next to him.

"I'm sorry about last night for acting so cold. I was just really surprised to see you. I know I didn't tell you where I was staying but still. There were nine drop offs on that transport and you happen to be in the hotel I'm staying at." Again she said this quickly. He thought she spoke fast when she was nervous.

"Honestly it's fine, I get you could have been a bit freaked out." He told her gently.

"I wasn't freaked out just surprised. I was happy to see you again. If you didn't notice that was my happy face." She gave him that sweet smile again that he had seen on the plane. At that point the Mexican girl returned.

"James can I help you or the senorita here? Maybe I could get you another drink? Would you like me to lay out your things senorita?"

"Thank you, but I'm not sure where I'm sitting yet, unless..." She replied looking at James.

"Thank you Elsa. If you could lay out Anna's things here that would be great. And a drink would be great thanks. Vodka tonic for me, and what would you like?" He asked Anna. She was looking between Elsa and James in wonderment.

"Could I have a sweet, fruity cocktail please, something with tequila in it. You choose."

"Of course senorita, why don't you both go for a swim and everything will be ready when you return." She told them both.

"Good idea. It's getting really hot." James replied getting up.

James walked down to the pool leaving Anna to get out of her clothes. He wanted to at least offer her the privacy she deserved. She didn't take long to join him shivering slightly at the cold temperature when she entered the pool.

"Umm what was that? Have you been here before?" She asked him.

"Nope, I told you, first time to Mexico. The staff here are incredible."

"It's as if you have been here for ages. I wonder what she will bring me back to drink. I haven't even looked at a drinks menu yet."

"I had a look at the menus on the TV last night before I crashed out. There is a big choice. Ask Elsa for a menu when you next see her. Believe me, as soon as your drink is half empty she will be back to us." He told her.

"I could get used to this life. Champagne for breakfast, butlers doing anything and everything for us. You know they even booked me a table last night at the Italian restaurant for when I arrived. Did you get the same?" She asked.

"Yeah I did. Did you go for it? I did and it was a really good meal, good long island iced tea too." He told her.

"No I didn't, after I had checked in it was late so I got some room service and had a drink. Did you know the butlers offer to come and pour our drinks for us?"

"No I didn't know that one. What will be the real test will be if Elsa remembers your name."

"Let's go and find out."

They both got of the pool and sure enough the lounger was laid out for Anna. James' had even been re-laid with a fresh towel, with a fresh drink next to each. Anna reached for both their drinks, handing James' to him.

"Cheers, to a great holiday" She said offering her drink.

"Cheers"

They both settled into their loungers James now being able to see her properly albeit in a bikini. She had a great body. She wasn't a stick figure but had perfect curves in all the right places. Her breasts looked as if they were about a C, not too big, but not too small, still something to try and not stare at.

They sat talking all day talking about the things they hadn't on the plane, what they did for work, where they lived, and more importantly how old they were. He was approaching 28 whereas she was 25, but girls were always attracted to older men. She was a secondary school teacher whereas he was an accountant.

Else kept returning throughout supplying them with fresh drinks, but James had progressed onto cocktails with her. She had remembered Anna's name and would call her by it whenever she came over. It really was good service.

It had been a good day lying together having occasional swims, he always paid close attention when she was applying her sun cream. The way her hands moved over her breasts as she applied cream to the exposed parts.

By late afternoon, James was starting to have enough of the sun for the day and wanted to get himself sorted for doing something in the evening. He was going to ask her to dinner, but he thought it was a little too forward. That was until she brought it up.

"James, what were you thinking for dinner tonight? Did you book any of the restaurants or were you thinking of having room service?"

"I hadn't actually thought about it yet. I was looking at the steak place this morning and their menu looked really good. I need to speak to the butler and see if they have any availability. Think they will though, he told me last night that they aren't as busy as usual this year."

"Well, I had room service last night and don't really fancy eating in alone again, do you want to eat together? I'm happy with a good steak." She said quickly, confirming she did this when nervous.

"Yeah, I would really like that. Well, it's 5 already so how about we go see the butler in my block and see what's available." James said.

"Sounds great." She downed rest of her drink putting the empty glass on the table, he had given up on trying to keep count on how many they had already drank. She didn't bother putting her t-shirt and shorts back on, instead putting them in her beach bag. They collected their things and walked back to his block. About ten seconds into the walk back she took his hand, not seeming embarrassed or shy at all.

It turned out that of course they were in the same block. "OK these coincidences are stacking up now. What room are you in?" She asked him.

"6601. But I don't think this one is too much of a surprise. They probably fill the rooms by inflow of guests."

"Your across from me, I'm in 6603, and yeah you're probably right. It's just I was always taught that where one person sees coincidence, another sees fate."

"You know, I kind of like that." He said

The butler greeted them both as they walked in. "Senor Hasting, Senorita Green, welcome back."

James realised that before now he didn't know her surname. She looked at James puzzled, maybe recognising his surname from a TV show or something.

They asked him if there was any availability for the steak restaurant that night. There was for 7.30pm which was good for them, would give them time to get ready and have a predrink before dinner. They decided to go for it, the butler was unsure though and asked which room number to book it under. They decided to book it under his.

To be a gentleman he walked her back to her room. As she unlocked it, she turned back to him and said quietly so the butler wouldn't be able to hear. "Just so you know, this is me asking you out to dinner, as opposed to getting something to eat."

He was shocked at first but happy, he had been wondering. "Good to know. Meet you out here at 6.45?" He said with a little smile on his face.

"I will come bang on your door when I'm ready. I know where you live remember?"

She laughed to him.

"That's fine, I'm ready whenever you are." He turned back around and walked to his room.

True to his word he was ready when she was. He had already showered, dressed and unpacked all his stuff by the time she was ready. When she knocked on his door he was sitting outside reading his kindle shirtless. It was too hot to be wearing a shirt the whole time and didn't want it getting sweaty. He was just finishing buttoning it up when he opened the door for her.

"Hi. You all ready to go?" James greeted her.

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry."

They walked out the accommodation block together hand in hand like they had walked in a couple of hours ago.

"Anna, you look beautiful." She truly did. She was in a long tight fitting black dress which showed off her amazing figure, he could see she wasn't wearing a bra, being able to see her nipples pointing out. She looked stunning.

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself. Do you want to walk to the lobby or get a transport?"

"It's a nice evening, let's walk."

The complex wasn't too big and took less than five minutes to walk to the restaurant. They walked in comfortable silence, hand in hand, enjoying each other's company.

They still had half hour till their booking, so they decided to get a drink first. They ordered the same as on the plane, a glass of wine for her and a vodka tonic for him. They went and got themselves comfortable in their cosy chairs.

"Cheers. Have you any idea how many drinks we have had today?" She asked him jokingly.

"Nope, I gave up on trying to keep count after lunch. I would never be able to drink this much when at home." He stated.

"Not going to lie, I did feel a little wobbly when in the shower. When I leaned down to the get the shampoo and when I stood back up, I felt a little light headed."

He couldn't help but picture that. Her standing naked in the shower washing herself. Her breasts covered in soapy bubbles.

It wasn't too long until their table was ready. They were offered a choice of appetisers and drinks. They choose to continue with their same drinks, but she surprised him by ordering two shots of tequila on top.

"Wow, straight to shots, eh? Trying to get me drunk?" He asked her.

"Maybe" She replied winking. "Well, we are in Mexico. It would be rude not to try it."

"Then in that case, salut." He downed his shot in one as she did. Even though they had spent all day talking, there were no awkward silences. Then talk turned to back home.

"Have you spoken to your friends yet? The ones who were meant to be out here with you?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I have, they are really jealous I'm here and they're not. I told them how amazing the hotel is and the service. I think you will like them. They are a little livelier than me and a little more crazy. I hope you don't forget about me when you meet them." She appeared concerned that might happen.

"Why do you think that would happen? I've enjoyed hanging out with you on the flight and today. Besides they don't even know about me, do they?" He asked her hoping that she had told them about him.

"Actually, they do. I told them about you tonight before we came out."

"Oh, great they must think I'm a right wierdo, travelling alone and then spending all day with their friend. I'm sure they are real happy." He said all this with a smile on his face but was secretly hoping this wasn't true.

"Actually, they are. They're happy that I haven't been here alone."

"Well, that's good. Go on, so what you tell them? I'm curious."

"Not too much, just that we were sat together on the flight and are at the same hotel and we were going for dinner. I may have also said that I think you're really hot."

"Well, I wasn't expecting that." He couldn't keep the grin off his face. He was sitting in a beautiful restaurant, with a beautiful woman, enjoying a great meal, and she had just told him she thought he was hot.

"Let's take a picture together." She said abruptly trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah OK, I haven't got food down me."

They squeezed in close together and before Anna took the picture, she gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to send this to my girlfriends, I bet they will be jealous."

"Yeah, sure go for it. Can I see what they look like?"

"Umm ok, I only have a decent picture of Cara but not Danni."

She opened her phone again and showed him a picture of her friend who would be there the next night. She was attractive, he couldn't deny it, but she didn't have Anna's natural beauty or her cute look of innocence.

"I don't know why you think I would forget about you after meeting her. You could be stood next to her in a bin liner, and I would still be talking to you."

After he had said that he wondered if it had come out harshly. He hadn't meant it to, he just wanted to put her at ease.

"You are sweet. Most guys talk to Cara first before talking to me or Danni."

"Well, I guess I'm not like most guys. I like the cute innocent look. Like what you have."

She went slightly red at that comment taking a large gulp of wine trying to hide her awkwardness.

They finished their dinner not going for dessert but ordering two more shots of tequila. He didn't complain and again downed the shot in one.

They left the restaurant and thought what to do next. There was fun family entertainment on but neither of them were in the mood for it.

"I know it sounds cheesy, but want to go for a walk down by the beach?" He asked her.

"That would be nice, it's a nice night and I need to walk off that steak, I'm already starting to look fat here."

He looked her in the eyes saying "No you don't. You look perfect."

He pulled her gently into his arms, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, the tequila giving him a sudden burst of confidence. It was only a soft kiss, but she melted in his arms.

"I have been wanting you to do that all night." She confessed.

"I'm glad I did it then. Come on let's go for a walk."

They walked the whole length of the beach in silence, hand in hand. He couldn't believe how easy she was to be around. He hadn't felt like this with Alex ever.

"Can we sit for a bit; my feet are hurting." Without waiting for a response, she sat where she was and pulled her shoes off. When he sat next to her, she went straight to him resting her head on his shoulder, looking out at the moon over the slow-moving water.

She moved her head up so she was able to see him and kissed him. This time it had more passion. She could feel his mouth opening, his tongue moving out to meet hers.

They stayed like that for what felt like hours, just sitting, kissing and being together. She pushed him back down onto the sand, pushing her chest against his. He started to run his hand up her side, wanting to feel her breasts beneath his hands. He moved his hand just enough so he could stroke her nipple with her thumb.

As soon as he made contact with it, he could feel it was getting harder as she was enjoying his touch. Suddenly she stood right up, holding her hand out to him.

"Come on it's getting late, let's get back to our rooms." Reluctantly he stood up, took her hand and made their way back to their rooms.

It only took about ten minutes to get back to their rooms. It was a shame it wasn't a longer walk. The butler was still on shift, and they both said hi as they entered. The butler's desk was close to both their rooms so he could hear everything, it would have been better if he couldn't.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night." She told him at her door.

"Yeah, it's been a long day. Think I'm going to have a nightcap and crash out. Well goodnight." He gave her just a small peck on the lips goodnight. Always leave them wanting more, he thought.

He turned and went to his room saying goodnight to the butler.

"Senor, is there anything I could do for you before I leave? Can I get you some ice for drinks or anything?" The butler asked him.

"Actually, yes please Caesar, I'm going to have a whiskey before I fall asleep."

"Si senor, if you could just pass me your ice bucket, I will get that for you."

He went into the room to find it had been cleared and turned down for the night with a chocolate on each pillow. He passed Caesar, the butler, the ice bucket and within a minute he had returned with it.

He passed James the ice bucket saying "She is beautiful senor. You are lucky."

He could only smile back saying "Thanks. Goodnight."

He could hear Caesar packing his things up and getting onto the transport back to lobby to finish for the night. He was just pouring himself a scotch when he heard a soft knock at the door. He thought Caesar had gone for the night. But of course, it was Anna. But she wasn't in her black dress anymore, she was only covered with her white hotel dressing gown.

"I wondered if I could join you for that nightcap?"

"Of course you can, come on in."

He closed the door behind her as she walked into the room. She was stood next to the bed as she looked around the room.

"Wow, you got a private pool? I only have a balcony." She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it can sometimes storm here. So thought it might be a good idea, although I'm sure with where it is I would still be getting wet."

"Well if it does, I know where I'm coming." He didn't have anything to say to this, not replying at all. Of course, she would be welcome to join him.

"So, what's with the dressing gown?" He asked walking to the counter to pour her a drink.

"I was going to bed. I really was. I got undressed but suddenly wasn't tired. So, I just put this on and..."

With this she slowly walked over to him and kissed him passionately again. She pulled him tightly to her, pressing her full body against him. She slowly turned him round and pushed him back onto the bed.