A Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed straight after lying on top of him kissing him with everything she had. She felt amazing to him. She had such a sweet mouth that he couldn't stop kissing her.

She reached up between them and started to unbutton his shirt and continued by unbuttoning his jeans. She hadn't stopped kissing him but now she had her hand in his jeans rubbing his hard cock.

"Umm that feels nice." He whispered into her mouth.

"You haven't seen anything yet." She stated plainly.

She pulled herself away from him standing away from the bed. He moved further up the bed so his head would be on the pillow, pulling his shirt of his back. He propped himself on his elbow so he could see what she was doing. She was looking him right in the eye slowly loosening her dressing gown cord.

She undid it completely allowing it to fall open showing she only had on a small pair of black panties on underneath, her breasts on show, clear for him to see. He was taken away by how beautiful she looked stood there. As he had expected her breasts were not huge but a good size, he wanted to touch them as soon as possible.

She reached and grabbed the bottom of his jeans and pulled them down with a little help from James. She went back to lie with him on the bed. She started to kiss him again as he reached out and grabbed her breasts. He was just feeling them at first but then grabbing them and rubbing her nipples with her thumb. After a few minutes of this and her moaning softly into his mouth, he ran his hand down her chest, putting his hand underneath her panties to feel her pussy. She reacted almost immediately, with a soft little cry.

Sensing no rejection, he let his fingers explore her, feeling her soft lips as he ran a finger near her opening.

She was moaning deeply into his ear as she had stopped kissing his mouth and was now nibbling on his ear. He was rubbing her hole gently, allowing her juices to cover his fingers. He moved upward finding and rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Oh my god" she breathed into his ear. "Keep doing that, right there." She was starting to breath harder and faster, pulling his face in again to kiss him.

He was enjoying hearing her moans of pleasure, knowing that he was doing this to her. She was the only girl he had been in bed with except Alex for almost 6 years.

He stopped playing her clit and pulled his hand out of her panties to her disappointment.

He broke off the kiss only to move down her body slowly, kissing down her neck to her breasts. He was cupping them with his hands and licking her nipples firmly.

He continued to move down till his mouth was right over her panty covered pussy. He touched her clit again to the same soft little moan. He moved his hands to her sides, clutching her panties and pulling them down. She wasn't completely bald but had a little strip of soft hair just about her clit.

He moved his head back over her wet pussy and stuck his tongue out, flicking her clit lightly.

"Ooooo." She exclaimed immediately.

Taking that as a sign to continue he slowly licked her pussy from her clit to her hole and back again. He could feel she was shuddering with pleasure. He continued to lick her juice covered pussy for minutes, her enjoying every second of it, wanting him to make her cum with his tongue.

"Oh my god James, don't stop. Please right there. Oh my god you're going to make me cum." She told him.

He continued to lick her clit until she was right at the edge of her climax, he then stretched out his middle finger, pushing it to her opening and right inside.

"Oh god, don't stop, please don't stop, that feels amazing."

The second she felt it inside she was pushed over the edge. She was breathing hard, trying not to be too loud as to be heard by other guests. She was holding onto the bedsheets with one hand and the other buried in his hair holding his head where it was, not being able to prevent herself from crying out and shivering in ecstasy.

He carried on licking her till her orgasm had subsided and her breathing had gotten under control. Her pussy was so wet both from her own juices and his tongue. He went to lie back with her as soon as he was close to her pulling her in tight for a kiss.

She was kissing him passionately again, moving her hand down his chest. She started rubbing his cock again this time with her hand under his boxers. She broke off the kiss moving down the bed to pull down his boxers allowing his cock to spring free.

She immediately took it into her hand and guided it to her lips. She wasted no time in taking him into her mouth, wanting to repay the pleasure that he had just given her.

"Mm that feels great" He told her.

She pushed his cock deep into her mouth until she had almost all of it in. She buried her head as low as possible, but she couldn't get all of it in without gagging. While sucking his member she looked up at him, seeing him watching her.

Knowing he was watching her gave her more confidence and assurance. She stated sucking and pumping his cock harder, licking the head when it was almost out of her mouth.

"Wow, that feels amazing, don't stop yet." He told her. She stopped for a second giving his head a little lick before giving him a cheeky little smile and returned to what she was doing.

Not wanting him to finish too quickly she pulled his cock out of her mouth, looking up at him while she continued to lick the tip of his cock.

"I want you inside me." She told him as she moved her body up the bed until she was straddling him. She leaned down kissing him again, taking his hands in hers. Her pussy was pushing against his cock, feeling it between her lips. She started moving her hips back and forth, rubbing his cock with her pussy lips.

She sat upright, gently grabbing his hard cock and guided it to her opening. She gasped as she pushed her body down, taking all his cock inside her.

"Oooo." She gasped as she felt his cock slide all the way inside her, starting to rock back and forth, riding him.

"Oh god you feel amazing, James. Please just let me have this. I want you, all of you."

He couldn't reply, he was enjoying both the feeling and the view in front of him. He reached out for her hips, but she took both of his hands off of her, pinning them above his head.

"No, let me, just relax and let me take care of you."

He obeyed leaving his hands where she had put them and watched her bouncing up and down on his cock. She picked up the pace, slamming her body down harder and faster leaning forward, pushing against his chest for support.

James was already close to finishing and he told her so.

"Good so am I. I want to feel you cum inside me." She had slowed her movements back down but was pushing down harder trying to feel as much of his cock as possible.

It only took her another 30 seconds till she felt her second orgasm hit her. She came like that, holding his hands in hers, kissing him fiercely while breathing hard into his mouth.

James couldn't hold out anymore either, letting go and cuming deep inside her. As her orgasm had overtaken her, he shot his loud deeper inside her, groaning loudly. He couldn't obey any longer though as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her in place with his cock deep inside.

They lay there together for a couple of minutes before she rolled off and lay next to him, resting her head on his chest.

"That was incredible James. Honestly, I have never had two orgasms in a row before."

He was already feeling tired, and his eyes were closing even though they were lying on top of the covers.

"It was for me too. You have an amazing body. You are amazing. I'm just surprised it happened." He told her.

"I don't normally do this, meet a guy and jump into bed with him. I just couldn't help it. I wanted you so much."

"Wanted or want?" He asked her hoping it would be the second.

"Oh, I still want, think I need a break though for tonight." She told him.

"Me too." He told her truthfully, not needing to say anymore.

They lay there on top of the sheets for a few minutes, holding each other in the afterglow of great sex. He could tell she was comfortable but had to rouse her to get the sheets from underneath them. As he was about to pull the covers over them both to fall asleep, she turned to him with a serious look on her face.

"Don't you think I should sleep in my room? What about the butler in the morning?" She asked him seriously.

"What about him? I want you to stay. Besides I'm sure he won't even notice. I would, but I think he is more discreet than me." He replied with a wicked grin on his face.

"Also, you have your dressing gown to walk back in in the morning. I'm sure he won't say anything." He really didn't want her to leave.

"OK good." With that she pulled the covers over them and rested her head on his chest.

They later in silence for a while until she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"James I really need to tell you something and I'm not sure how you will feel about it." She lifted her head to look at him, but he had already fallen asleep.

She needed him to hear this from her and not from Danni the next day, but it could wait till morning. She kissed him softly on the lips and rested her head back on his chest and fell asleep happy and smiling.

To be continued...