A Holiday to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view was very dark, but he could just make out her face from the glow of the screen. She looked as if she was having sex. He turned up the volume and could hear a small vibrating sound in between her small cries of enjoyment. It took him a second to realise she was masturbating. The video was only 2 minutes long, but it showed her clearly having a good time. She was moving the camera around showing different angles of her grabbing her big breasts and rubbing her bare pussy.

It was a good video, but he wished she had turned the light on. He would have to investigate how to brighten the video at some point.

The video has a small caption accompanying it. "Have a nice holiday. Xx"

Now he just had to make sure no one else would see it.

He took a shower, getting the small of alcohol and Krissie's perfume off him. He didn't want Anna to smell her on him.

He was going to knock and ask her to breakfast but thought it might be best not to start the day with what could turn out a horrible confrontation.

He headed to breakfast on his own with his kindle and phone. He had decided on waiting for her to come down to the pool and then pull her aside from her friends for a chat. He ate quickly preferring to be there when she arrived. He sat where he had the past two days, making it easier to find him.

He saw her come out of the apartment block, heading for breakfast, at about 10am. He was sure that she had seen him waving to her, but she didn't respond or even change her pace. He would try to see her later.

He spent the morning reading his book, with Elsa bringing him his usual vodka tonics. He wasn't drinking them as fast as normal though, he wanted to be at least slightly sober when they spoke. He could see Anna and her friends across the pool from him. Why hadn't she come over?

But it wasn't Anna who he spoke to first, it was Danielle. Anna had disappeared off to the bathroom when she came storming over.

"You're a dick, you know that?" She said flat out.

"What? why?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Anna is heartbroken over you. You think she betrayed you, so you go and get with someone else. I know Alex screwed you up with what she did, but you can't do it back to someone else. It isn't fair." He had no idea what she was talking about.

"You know that we were in the bar with you and that American slut, don't you?" She asked to his surprised expression.

"Oh crap, that was nothing." He said

Obviously she knew she didn't have much time as she stood up about to leave. "Fix this Jim. Talk to her. This whole thing really is a big coincidence. Fix it." Then she left and got back to her lounger just before Anna reappeared from the bathroom.

Now he knew why she hadn't come to speak to him. Technically he had done nothing wrong, but he knew how it could have looked. This conversation had just become much more complicated.

He gave himself a few minutes to arrange his thoughts then went over to the three girls.

"Morning girls, how are you all?"

It was Cara who answered him first, Anna sat there sheepishly and Danielle wouldn't even look at him.

"Hi James, we're great thanks, this resort is amazing, isn't it?" She replied happily, he wondered if they had arranged it to be like this.

"Best I've ever been to for sure. Anna, can we have a quick chat, I was hoping to clear the air?" She asked Anna directly.

"Yeah ok." She gestured to the seat nearby them.

"I meant privately. No offence to either of you " looking at Danielle and Cara.

"OK. I will be back in a bit, OK?" She asked the other girls.

"We will be fine. If you get busy, we will go get some lunch." Cara said with a little laugh.

"Cara." Anna snapped at her friend which only made her laugh.

They walked off together, collecting his things on the way. They went back to his apartment so they could talk properly without being overheard. They got to the room and Anna burst.

"I didn't know who you were on the plane, honest. I only found out after we had both got here." She jumped in headfirst speaking quickly.

"Anna, please can we just sit. You don't need to tell me everything in 3 seconds." He told her.

"I know, I'm sorry. I talk fast when I'm nervous." She told him.

"I have noticed." He chuckled at her.

"I thought you would, I do it often enough. OK. I didn't know who you were on the plane and neither me nor Danni nor Cara are here spying on you, or were sent by your ex. I want to get that clear first."

"Alright I accept that. So, when did you know?"

"It was when Ceaser said your last name. Hastings. I had heard something about Danni's sister a while ago. Danni and I were at my place in Manchester when Alexandra called her. She was crying on the phone because she had been caught cheating. Now I know that it was you who caught her. All I heard at the time was that she had been caught cheating. I didn't realise you walked in on them till Danni told me yesterday."

James was listening to her story intently. He didn't need to be reminded more of what Alex had done but Anna hadn't meant to hurt him.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that so bluntly. I'm sorry, by the way, that must have been dreadful to walk in on."

"It's not your fault. Please carry on." He didn't want to linger on thoughts of his ex

"So after Danni hung up, she told me everything. She told me how her sister had just broken up with her boyfriend, but Danni called you Jim Hastings. I remembered the name because I was thinking 'Hastings, like the battle'. So, when Ceasar called you senor Hastings, I had a thought and called Danni. I asked her if her sisters ex was actually James Hastings and not Jim or Jimmy."

"She knows I hate that name. Why would anyone shorten James to Jim? I prefer Jay if anything."

"Good to know. Shall I continue?"

"Yes please. Sorry, I interrupted."

"So, Danni said yes it was but there was no way it could be the same person. You. So that night when we had dinner and we took the picture together..."

"You sent it to Danielle, and she confirmed who I was."

"Yes, but I didn't know until after we got back to the rooms. I checked my phone before I went to bed. I came over here at first to tell you, then I just didn't care. I didn't want my time ruined just because my friend is your ex's sister. Then we spent the night together and it was incredible, and it just got harder to bring it up. I was going to tell you in bed that night, but you had fallen asleep. And that's it..."

It was a lot to take in. She hadn't slowed down her speech at all, but James had followed.

"OK, so you girls being here, us meeting on the plane, getting on so well, all just a coincidence?"

"Yes, I promise. We booked this holiday in January. When did you book yours?"

"June," he replied. "It was meant to be a getaway for the two of us. I went to her office to surprise her and, well you know what happened."

"See, if anything you are the one stalking me with booking after. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But I want to ask you something."

"About Krissie the other night?" He asked her.

"Was that her name, the girl in the bar?"

"Yeah, it was. And nothing happened. Well almost nothing." He briefly told her about meeting Krissie, having a few drinks and going to Cozumel Island. He also told her that he was just confused about the situation and that he wouldn't have normally gone and done that.

"Yeah, I get that. This did all look very bad from your point of view. All innocent so far. So, what you mean almost nothing?" She asked.

He was going to, but decided against telling her about Krissie sunbathing topless, there was no point, or the pictures she had sent.

"So last night we went back to hers to get her packed. We had a few drinks, I was feeling a bit tipsy, so I went to leave, and she kissed me. I stopped it almost immediately. It was one sided and I stopped it and left." He paused for a second seeing her reaction, she kept a straight face. "Then I came back here, I wanted to come see you but it was late so I slipped the note under your door and went to bed."

"She kissed you and you stopped it?" She asked clarifying.

"Yes, I promise, she kissed me, and I stopped it." He promised her.

"What did you think was going to happen? She invited you back to her room. Did you really think she wanted you to help her pack?" She asked. She wasn't angry but confused.

"Actually, I did. I'm not great at picking up on those kinds of signals, it normally has to be spelt out for me." He told her truthfully.

"I'm trying to decide whether that is innocent and sweet or just naive."

"Let's go with innocent there please. Honestly, I hadn't picked up on any signals during the day. How was I supposed to know?"

"You really are sweet." She leaned across the gap between them and kissed him full on the lips. He returned her kiss immediately not letting her pull away for what seemed like minutes.

"There are just two other things. Danni has told Alex that we're here and that you are to. She hasn't told her the name of the resort and she isn't going to, she promised me. She is on your side in all this. She knows Alex was in the wrong."

"And the second thing?" He asked slightly nervously.

"I'm not a natural blonde." She said this last bit seriously, before bursting out laughing.

"I don't care. You are beautiful, blonde, brunette, red head. You are beautiful" He gave her another strong kiss.

"Are we good?" She asked breaking away from the kiss.

"We're good." He replied.

He wanted her then. He kissed her again, while running his hand up her body, and sliding his hand underneath her bikini top, feeling her erect nipples.

She allowed him to continue for a few minutes breathing softly into his ear while nibbling his ear lobe softly. Suddenly she stood up breaking the contact.

"That's enough for now. I don't want Cara making comments. Even worse us disappearing and them having to come look for us. Later, I promise. You can have all of me tonight." He kissed her again but only shortly this time, obeying her wish.

"I can wait as long as you want. Let's go back to the pool." They kissed again and headed back to the pool, the air completely clear and they were still whatever they were.

"Wow that was quick." said Cara as soon as they returned. "Doesn't your boy have much stamina?"

"Oh haha. James this is Cara. She likes to think she is the funny one of our group. Cara this is James" She said introducing them properly for the first time.

She hadn't let go of his hand, she wanted to keep him close now she was introducing him to what she thought was her more attractive friend.

"Of course, you already know Danni."

"Yes, I do. Believe it or not Danielle its good see you again. How long as it been, a couple of years?" He asked her hoping she still wasn't as angry and wound up.

"Yeah, yeah, it's been a while, it's good to see you too and all that, is all the arguing done and over now? Can you cheer up a bit now Anna?" Danielle blurted out quickly.

"Danni." Anna snapped at her.

"What? You have been moping round the whole time since Ceaser told you he went out early yesterday morning." Danielle said innocently but knew she was embarrassing her friend.

"Everything is sorted." James promised them. "It's just been a lot of coincidences."

"Well now we can hear it from you. Tell us how you two met and this happened." Cara told them.

"Can't we get drunk instead, or at least while we hear it? I've already heard it all." Danielle asked.

They compromised by ordered a double round of drinks with tequila shots. Danielle was wanting to get drunk and had obviously been holding back. She necked the shots encouraging the others to join her before James started their tale.

It didn't take too long to tell as it wasn't very long, but Cara seemed happy for her friend.

"Well, I'm glad she has met a nice guy. Anna, couldn't you haven't waited for me to have a look in though?" She added with a wink.

They spent the afternoon and the evening together the four of them. Enjoying good food and drink together. Anna had only let go of James when she left him to shower. They were inseparable and Cara watched on in mild jealousy. She wanted to meet a nice guy.

When it got late, and after many cocktails and shots they all headed back to the apartment block. Considering the amount that they had drunk, they were all in a reasonable state, able to walk and talk quite well.

Danielle and Cara headed to their rooms while James and Anna headed to his.

As soon as they unlocked the door, they saw how housekeeping had arranged the room. It was something special. Not only was the room decorated with rose petals on the bed and the floor, but there was a fresh bottle of champagne in an ice bucket with two glasses. Anna ran straight to it, almost skipping as she reached for it.

"Wow, look at this place. They have made it look beautiful." She said clearly amazed at the room.

"Not as beautiful as you though..." He knew it was cheesy, but he couldn't help it.

She chuckled at his little comment, went over to him, and kissed him full on the mouth. Not the way they had in front of her friends but full of passion and desire.

"I fancy a swim." She said seductively breaking away from him. "Want to join?"

She turned her back to him, unzipped and slipped out of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra but only a small black thong. She picked up a towel from the side and walked to the private pool on the terrace.

James quickly stripped down to his boxers, opened the champagne, and poured them both a glass. He went onto the terrace to see her already in the pool leaning against the side, her nipples only just covered by the water.

He got in and passed her a glass.

"Thanks." She said.

She had a sip of the champagne feeling the cold liquid send shivers down her whole body. She leant back against the side, very close to James.

"James, I'm really glad we cleared the air today. I actually missed seeing you yesterday, and when Ceasar said you went out early, I got worried." Anna told him.

"You didn't tell me you asked Ceasar about me. Well Danielle let it slip." James replied surprised.

"Yeah, I asked if he had seen you. But he saw us come back this afternoon together so maybe all this is from him." She said gesturing the room and the champagne.

"I guess he sees more than we expected. I really enjoyed tonight hanging out with your friends." James told her honestly.

"Me too, obviously Danni already knows you so that wasn't an issue but Cara really likes you. She thinks you're a really nice guy."

"Oh yeah and what do you think?" He asked her jokingly.

"Oh, I think you are alright. Good enough for a bit of holiday fun." She told him seriously.

He reached out to grab her laughing at her surprised reaction and small scream. "Bit of fun, am I? Well in that case you better use me for your bit of fun then."

He grabbed her from behind, keeping tight hold of her showing her that he was in control. He kissed and nibbled her neck as he ran his left hand over her breasts, squeezing and pinching her erect nipples. She seemed to melt and submit to him.

He moved his right hand further down her belly and into her underwear. He rubbed her clit gently with the tips of his fingers, feeling how much she was enjoying it as she rubbed her ass up and down his cock and panting deeply. He grabbed her hand and put it down his shorts making her grab and jerk his cock.

After a little while she let go of him, moving away from him slightly as she reached down and removed what was left of her underwear and threw out against the room window.

"Anna are you sure you want to do this here, it's a bit..." he tried to stop her, but she didn't listen at all.

"Shh, yes here, I've always wanted to have sex in a pool." She told him.

With that she ducked her head under the water and pulled his shorts down before coming back for air. She returned to kissing him, while jerking him off under the water. She found he was fully hard already, and immediately wrapped herself around him again, her weight easy to hold in the water, guiding his cock into her.

She straddled him for a few minutes, riding his full length and then pushing back down again to feel all of him in her. Soon she was breathing and panting heavily enjoying every second of this new sensation. It only took her another minute to come to full orgasm, keeping her screams as quite as possible, remembering they were outside, and anyone could hear them.

When she had finished, she slid off of him and turned around to climb out the pool.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked her.

"I'm going to your bed, I suggest you join me and finish what we started."

He didn't need to be told twice as he followed her out of the pool, giving her ass a little playful slap

They didn't get straight into the bed having to dry themselves off first. She finished drying off before he did, sitting on the end of the bed naked watching him rub himself dry.

"What?" He asked her with a small smile on his face.

"I'm just enjoying the view. You have a great body and I like to look at it." She reached forward and pulled him closer to her. As she was sitting, she was at a perfect level with his crotch. She tore his towel away from him, wrapping her hands around his big cock and pushing it straight into her mouth.

She gave him a deep blow job but it was slow, sensual and felt amazing. He could feel her hands holding onto his ass keeping him tight to her. She continued to suck and play with his cock, never letting it fully leave her mouth, for another minute or so, before she let him go with a loud smacking of her lips.

She sat up on the bed, bending over on all fours, pointing her ass up to him.

"I want it like this. I want you to fuck me doggy style." She commanded.

Doggy was James's favourite position and didn't wait a second longer. He thought about being gentle with her, more making love to her than fucking her, but he decided against it. If he was going to have her this way, he wanted to have her properly.

He pushed her a little further up the bed giving himself more room to move. He positioned himself behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips. She started to moan and bit her lip with his teasing.

"Stop teasing me." She told him slightly aggressively. She obviously wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He did as he was told and pushed his cock deep inside her.

"Oh my god, that's it, I want it deep in me, I want to feel all of you in me." She told him trying to keep her breathing and voice as steady as possible.

As soon as he heard that he let go of any inhibitions. He grabbed hold of her hips and started to push in and out of her as hard as he could. She tried to keep on her hands and knees, but she couldn't. She slumped down on the bed; her waist only being held in place by James. She buried her face in the covers in front of her trying to muffle her loud moans and screams of pleasure.

As he was about to cum he moved his hands up, cupping her breasts in his hands while still pushing backwards and forwards into her. She went back onto her hands and knees and kept pushing back against him, pushing him as deep within her as possible. Within a few minutes he felt he was about to finish. He didn't bother with telling her but instead increased his speed and shot his load deep inside her, groaning with his own pleasure and calling her name as he did.

As soon as he had finished, she flopped down onto her belly, completely exhausted and content. He slumped down beside her, lying next to her, resting his hand on her back.

"That was amazing, can we class it as make up sex?" She asked as she faced him.