A Holiday to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if it was make up sex, we better wait a bit and then go again." He told her

"Not tonight, you were pushing so hard, it hurt a little. Maybe again in the morning." She told him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He replied hoping he hadn't hurt her too much.

"No, no, it was a good kind of pain. Honestly, sex with you is amazing, by far the best I've ever had. I don't ever want it to stop."

"Well, we have to leave the room at some point. Even if only for food and to see your friends."

"I don't need to see them. I can see them back home. I want to spend the time with you." She said this carefully not wanting to scare him off or make him think she was possessive.

"Don't worry we got plenty of time together. And we will spend it wisely I promise." He gave her a final kiss and got himself comfy and covered in the bed sheets, they were slightly wet from their bodies, but he didn't care. He fell asleep with her resting her head on his chest, listening to her breathing, but also thinking about what she had said. Did she not plan on seeing him again after the holiday?

To be continued