A Holiday to Remember Ch. 05

Story Info
James comes face to face with his ex.
8.6k words
4.74
12.2k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Married69
Married69
258 Followers

"Alex, what the hell are you doing here?" James asked her slightly louder and more aggressively than he had intended.

"I came to see you, James. I wanted to see you on your birthday. Hi Anna, we've never met but I've heard about you from Danielle."

"Hi. James, I think you could probably do without me here." Anna said to him letting go of his arm. "Can I use your spare room key to get some things I left last night?"

"Of course, you can. Why don't you wait for me there? I won't be long." She took a step to leave when she turned back and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

James had no idea what was going on. In the past 15 minutes he had gone from happily waking up on his birthday with Anna, to being face to face with his ex. He watched Anna leave seeing Alex glaring at her.

"Why are you here Alex?" He asked her seriously.

"She's a bit full on, isn't she? I like how she wanted to tell me that you two slept together last night." Alex stated, not listening to James's question, or even looking at him.

"Why are you here?" He asked her again.

"She is cute though. I can see..."

"Alex!" He snapped, starting to lose his patience with her. More staff were in the lobby now and were watching the exchange with worry.

"OK. I want you back James. I have missed you so much. I know I did a stupid stupid thing, you have no idea how much I regret it." She said, tears starting to build in her eyes.

"Are you insane? You chase me halfway across the world, acting like a stalker, and you think that will want me to get back with you? Not to mention that you cheated on me."

"James it was a mistake. Just a stupid mistake. Why can't we forget about it? Look at what you booked for us? Or have you forgotten that this was meant to be our trip?"

He had booked this trip for them. He had booked it just before finding out that she was cheating on him, by walking in on them in her office. He had booked it to coincide with his birthday today and their anniversary in two days' time.

"That's another thing. How did you know where I was? I never told you the name of the hotel. Danielle gave me her word she wouldn't tell you." James asked her. In the past week Danielle and him had become friends and he didn't think she would have broken her word.

"Look. I'm going to give you some time. How about we meet for lunch? Unfortunately, they wouldn't give me our room key without your permission so I had to get a room in the other hotel. I'm only allowed in here as far as the lobby without you." She knew she had shocked him. That's why she had waited till now to see him. She had arrived the night before and even though she knew about Anna, and what they would probably be doing, she wanted the full impact this morning.

"I don't know. Alex, I'm seeing someone." He told her hoping this would get her to leave him alone.

"What, your little holiday crush? You will get bored with her." She replied.

"You don't even know her. I'm going back to my room. Goodbye Alex." He was about to leave when she reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Please James. I'm here for a week whether you like it or not. Could we have lunch together. Don't answer now. I will have my phone on the whole time."

James didn't answer but just walked away. He walked back to his hotel room his mind once again all over the place. How could she do this? This was meant to be a break away for him. Some time to rest and get his head back together after seeing his girlfriend of five years cheating on him. And then he met Anna.

He hadn't expected to meet anyone while he was away. Of course, he had hoped for a bit of fun while on holiday, but he hadn't expected to meet someone he got along with so well and liked so much.

How had she known where he was? He knew Danielle wouldn't have told her, after all, Anna had told him that if there were sides to a breakup, she was on his.

He got back to his room within five minutes. It wasn't long enough to clear his head, or to even think clearly. He wasn't upset seeing her, it was more the rush of those feelings of betrayal flooding back to him that just hurt.

When he got back to the room Anna was sitting outside on the patio with what looked like a fresh cup of coffee. As soon as he joined her outside, she stood up giving him a strong bear hug.

"Are you OK James?" She asked him carefully.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He replied trying to keep emotion out of his voice.

"Oh, I don't know maybe because your ex just turned up to find you in another country, no another continent." She said sarcastically.

"Alright, granted its slightly, no, massively creepy, but there isn't much I can do about it. Luckily, the hotel won't give her a room key." He told her.

"And what about you? Do you want to give her a key?" She asked.

"Of course, I don't. You don't think I want to get back with her, do you?"

"Well maybe a little. That's why I got a last kiss in. Just in case." She said shyly. Now he knew she hadn't been trying to make Alex jealous, or mark her territory. She had thought it might the last kiss she got.

He cupped her face in his hand forcing her to look at him. He leant his head down giving her a tenderly soft kiss on the lips. "That won't be the last kiss you will get from me."

He kissed her again, this time feeling her reciprocating and kissing him back. It didn't last too long, breaking the kiss off before they both got carried away as had happened a few times already over the past week.

"James, what happened between you two? I know the end result but not really what happened. Would you tell me about it?" She asked him. She didn't want to upset him, but she also wanted to understand.

He dove straight into it. He told her what happened from catching them together and the month off work and how he had spent that time hiking alone getting his head back straight again.

"I really don't know what to say. That's horrible. I guessed it was messy otherwise Danielle would have said. I did ask her, but she wouldn't say." She told him.

"I never really wanted to get into it, but I guess now she has turned up and you and me have got close it's only fair you know."

"Why did you spend the month off? Whenever I have had a break-up, I bury myself in work, wasn't it lonely?" She told him honestly.

"It was at first, but it gave me time to get perspective. I think if I hadn't had that time to myself, her showing up could be much worse. Remember what you said about coincidence and fate that first day we were here? If I hadn't caught her cheating, she would be here right now, and you wouldn't be." He said seriously. He didn't want to come on too strong with her. As far as he knew, she thought this was just a bit of holiday fun.

"So, what now then?" She asked.

Before he could answer there was a firm banging on the door. He didn't think it could be Alex as she wasn't allowed in this side of the complex. It wasn't, it was Danielle and Cara.

As he opened the door, Cara burst in screaming "happy birthday" at him and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Danielle was a little more composed just wishing him happy birthday and giving him a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks. I appreciate it. Why you girls here so early. How have you already heard?" He asked them.

"The rep called us. Did she call you?" Cara replied.

"No, I had a call saying there was a delivery and had to go sign for it then there she was. Why would the rep phone you to say she was here?" He asked them seriously.

"What delivery? What are you talking about?" Danielle jumped in.

"What am I talking about? What are you talking about?" All four of them looking very confused, clearly, they were talking about different things.

Danielle took the lead telling their story first. "We had the holiday rep call us this morning telling us that the club we booked for tonight is closed due to damage from the storm yesterday. We will be called when they are reopen and the tickets exchanged or refunded." She told James and Anna. "She probably called your room Anna, but you were obviously here."

"Actually, I might not have been. We were probably down in the lobby meeting Alex." Anna told her friends to their complete surprise.

"Alex? What's she got to do with this?" Danielle asked.

James explained that Alex was at the complex and had surprised them both that morning. Danielle was in as much shock as the rest of them, she clearly wasn't faking it.

"Jim, James, I swear. I didn't tell her which hotel we're at. I haven't even told mum or dad."

"I know, I didn't think you had." James told her honestly.

"So how did she know then?"

"I guess if I go see her, I will ask her. She wants to meet up today for a chat about things." He told them.

"Are you going to go see her?" Anna asked him.

Truthfully, James had no idea. He hadn't planned on seeing her ever again let alone here in Mexico. Also, he had Anna to think about. He really liked her and didn't want to hurt her.

"You know what, it's my birthday. I don't want to think about all this. I just want to have fun with my three favourite girls. Can we do that?" He said to them, but also wrapping his arm around Anna. He wanted to make it clear he wanted to spend the day with her.

"Oh god Jim, do you have to be so cheesy?" Danielle asked him feigning being sick.

"Yup, that's me." He replied with a smile. "Let's go, I'm hungry."

Within 10 minutes they were sitting at their table, looking out over the ocean, sipping coffee. They had been given their usual glasses of champagne and were just looking at the menu when the waiter came to them.

"Do you know what you would like to order?" He asked smiling widely at them.

Cara jumped in immediately, "I think the birthday boy should order first."

The waiter looked over at James with a big smile on his face.

"Happy birthday senior, what can I get you?"

James thanked the waiter and ordered the waffles with fruit. The girls all put in their orders and settled back to wait; it never took long for their orders to arrive.

"Thanks for that. Are you planning on telling everyone today? Or just embarrassing me in general." He asked Cara.

"What? They should know. You never what they might do for you. But yes, I like embarrassing you."

"What about me? Can I embarrass you?" Anna asked him with a little grin on her face.

"You never could." He leaned in giving her a little kiss on the lips.

The other two girls just looked on with different looks on their face. Danielle, who didn't like public displays of affection looked embarrassed whereas Cara looked on smiling at them.

"You two are cute." She told them seriously.

The waiter came back within a few minutes not with food but more drinks. He placed a shot in front of each of them and topped up their glasses of champagne.

"This is a Mexican hat. It's a good wake up shot." He told them, he hadn't said whether they were alcoholic or not.

The fours raised their glasses and downed the shots in one. Very quickly they realised it was alcoholic. It was a mix of baileys and Kahlua.

"Wow. That's good." Anna exclaimed.

"It's only just past 9am and we are doing shots?" James asked then all surprised.

"Don't be a buzz kill. Today is your day, and it's going to be fun." Anna jumped in before Cara could.

"And by fun, we mean drunk, stupid and embarrassing. It will be a birthday you won't forget." Cara told him with a wink.

"That sounds great to me. What about you Danielle? Are you going to see her?" James asked Danielle directly.

"I haven't decided yet, plus she hasn't called me to say she is here."

With that they finished their conversation about Alex and started talking about the day. They decided to have another pool day and see what was going on.

With every course of their breakfast the waiter brought more shots and kept their champagne topped up. By the time they went back to the rooms to get changed, all were feeling the alcohol.

The girls told James to go ahead and that they wouldn't be too long. He got himself ready, just getting into his swim shorts and grabbing the sun cream, then headed to the pool. He sat in their usual seats but feeling slightly wobbly he got straight into the pool. The cool water helped to sober him up slightly, he had a long day ahead of him and needed to pace himself. He wondered how the day would progress, never having a birthday away from home he didn't know what to expect.

He saw the girls walking over to the pool. They weren't wearing their usual t-shirt and shorts but just their bikinis. Of course, he had already seen them in their swimsuits before, and Anna in much less, but he hadn't seen them in these. All three of them were wearing some of the smallest bikinis he had ever seen.

Anna's was black that covered her nipples enough but showed almost all of her breasts, it also showed more of her sexy ass than she had before. Danielle was in a green bikini showing her figure well again showing more ass that he had seen from her. Cara got into the water last, wearing a bright yellow bikini that didn't cover all it should. Her top was so small it looked more like a pair of eye patches, not covering her nipples completely. James always knew that Cara had bigger breasts than Anna but seeing was different. As beautiful as Anna was, he couldn't help looking at Cara's chest.

As the girls swam over to him, he saw Anna had a wicked smile on her face, looking just slightly drunk.

"Hey. How do you like our new bikinis?" She asked him, giving him the excuse to have a look at all three of them.

"You all look amazing. What's with the change?" He asked Anna, but Cara answered before she could.

"Oh, well we all bought these before we came out here and now, we have a good reason to wear them."

"Well, whatever the reason you all look amazing. I'm actually having a hard time not looking at you all." Anna didn't mind him looking at all of them. She found it a bit of a turn on.

They spent the morning as usual, relaxing by the pool with Elsa bringing them an unlimited supply of drinks. James had decided not to go and meet Alex. He might do eventually, but not today. He wanted to enjoy the day with the three beautiful girls in front of him.

After lunch, the entertainment crew came out as usual, informing guests of the afternoon games and events. Today there was a dance class, a guacamole cooking class, and a swimming contest. The events were usually fun and generally featured even more drinks. He had no idea how he made it through each day without being absolutely smashed.

They decided not to take part in the events instead deciding to watch and laugh with the contestants until James received a shock. One of the entertainment crew came over telling him that they were ready for him. He was about to ask what he was talking about when the three girls next to him burst out laughing.

"What have you done?" He asked the group but mainly focusing it towards Anna.

Again, it wasn't Anna that answered but Cara. "Anna thought it would be good to enter you for the swimming contest."

He just looked at Anna, unable to keep a straight face. "No way, this isn't fair. I don't even know what you signed me up for."

Anna leaned in close and gave him a soft kiss of encouragement. "Go on, it will be fun."

"Go on. I dare you." Cara joined in.

"Fine." He announced with a smile on his face. He was going to do it for Anna, but when Cara dared, he couldn't back out of it.

James turned to the entertainment staff asking, "OK, what do I have to do?"

A few minutes later James was stood by the edge of the pool with seven other guys. The game was simple, they would race in pairs, they had to complete 3 laps of the pool, with the added twist of having to drink a cup of beer at the end of each lap. Luckily, James wasn't one of the first contestants.

He watched the first pair as they raced each other downing their beers at the end of each lap. As the pool wasn't very big the round was over after 3 minutes with the German contestant winning. He could see the girls leaning back in their loungers watching the event.

James was up in the next pair. He took his place at the edge of the pool taking a long dive crossing a third of the pool as soon as the whistle had been blown. He completed his first round almost half a length ahead of the competition but feeling wobbly on his feet. He could hear the girls screaming in the background and see Anna blowing him kisses.

After the first round had completed, only four contestants remained, with James about to face off against the American man who had just won the last race. James knew he had an edge on him when he saw that he was still out of breath and looked more drunk than he felt.

He stuck to the same strategy, using his dive to do half the work of the first lap, drinking the beers steadily then getting a good kick start from the wall. None of his opponents had used this strategy making him think he might have cheated slightly. He won the race comfortably, again at least half a length ahead of his competition.

While he waited for his final race Anna came bounding over to him, her breasts dancing in her bikini top.

"Wow, you're in the final. Well done. Are you enjoying it?" She asked him, kissing him firmly on the lips.

"I am actually, it's fun. Are you enjoying the show?" He asked her quietly.

"You have no idea. It's hot seeing you do this. I bet you would love to know what I've been thinking and maybe saying to Cara." She told him playfully.

"I really would, but not now. These shorts make hiding things a little difficult."

She kissed him again, giving his cock a soft brush with her fingertip as she left, leaving him with a small bulge.

As the German competitor had won his race it left him and James in the final. He could see the girls cheering and whopping. Cara suddenly stopped and said something to Anna that made them both giggle leaving Danielle perplexed. When he looked down, he could still see his bulge clearly.

Instead of being embarrassed and trying to hide it, he looked at them, holding his arms open and mouthed "What?" It only made the girls whoop louder; Danielle now included in their show.

James took his place on the edge of the pool just as he looked at his opponent properly. He was a lot taller than him and bigger built, making this a more difficult race. As the whistle blew, they both dived in crossing more of the pool than James had before. He reached the end of the first lap first, but his opponent finished his beer first, starting his second lap a second faster than him. By the end of the second lap, they were back neck and neck starting their third lap at the same time. His opponent reached the other side first and finished his final beer before James had even started his. To be a good sport he drank the last beer even though he knew he had lost.

While the prizes were being given out the three girls had come over to join him. The staff presented with him with his hotel t-shirt as a prize and Anna took him by the arm giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, you did really well." She said in a consoling manner.

"It's fine, it was a good contest." He said still slightly out of breath.

"Yeah, you were good. You're still standing at least. You gave us a good show." Cara added, not bothering to mask her innuendo.

"Come on let's go for a swim." Danielle butted in, leading them all back into the pool.

Danielle and Cara started their usual water wrestling with James and Anna watching on laughing. Danielle had finally managed to dunk Cara completely under the water ending their game. As Cara came back up, she hadn't noticed that her top had slipped. Her left breast was now completely on show only a few feet away from James's face. James was right in thinking that they would look good. He didn't get too long to look though as Anna quickly informed her.

Married69
Married69
258 Followers