A Holiday to Remember Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has got such a nice little pussy, hasn't she? It's so soft and tight." She asked James, sliding a finger inside her.

"Yes, she does and it's time I get to play with it. Come up here." He said to both of them sliding up to the top of the bed. He guided Anna so she was straddling his face, her holding onto the wall behind him.

As soon as she was within reach, he stuck out his tongue brushing her clit. She gave out a soft little groan as soon as he made contact growing louder as he licked her pussy faster and faster. After a minute or so he could feel Cara touching his cock, just running her hands over it until he felt her tongue running from his balls up to the tip. He continued licking Anna's pussy as Cara pushed his cock into her mouth, making it wet with her saliva. The more pleasure he got, the more he gave Anna.

Cara let his cock slip out of her mouth as she moved up his body until he saw her hands cupping Anna's breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples.

"His cock is amazing. I bet you have loved licking it, sucking it, pushing it into your wet pussy." She whispered into Anna's ear.

Anna, unable to respond, just merely nodded giving off loud moans.

"Ah I see, his tongue is good too. I bet you are close to cumming aren't you?" Anna could only nod as her orgasm suddenly hit her, encouraged by the words from Cara. She threw her head back screaming, while clamping her legs closed around his face, not letting him stop. She stayed like for at least a minute enjoying the sensation.

She slowly moved off him, moving down his waist where Cara's head was already hovering above his cock. Within a few seconds the pair of them had begun to lick his cock together. They were running their tongues up and down his full length, their tongues occasionally touching. The pair of them were looking up at him, seeing him watching them, breathing heavily. He was starting to feel as if he was getting close.

He slowly moved them away from his cock pulling both of them up to the top of the bed. They lay down on either side of him leaning into him. He pushed Cara down onto her back and starting kissing and biting her nipples.

"Lick my pussy. I want Anna to watch you lick me out." Cara told James. He did as he was told and moved down the bed, pushing open her legs. He started by kissing around her pussy gently touching her lips with his fingertips. She was already panting in anticipation wanting to feel his tongue against her.

Her first real touch was his tongue running from her hole, up her pussy, separating her lips until he touched her clit. He didn't stop or slow down, constantly flicking her clit with his tongue.

"Oh my god, he is amazing." Cara told Anna. James opened his eyes to look at Anna to see her masturbating. She was watching him going down on her friend, rubbing her pussy with her fingers.

James gave Cara his full attention again, gently slipping his middle finger deep inside her. He began to fuck her with his finger intime with licking her clit resulting in her screaming like Anna had been. He looked up at Anna again to see Cara now had her fingers between Anna's legs, rubbing her pussy for her. It only took a few more seconds for Cara to be shaking and screaming his name, as her orgasm hit her.

James sat up looking at both the girls in front of him. As he sat back up, Anna moved over to him taking his cock back into her mouth. James pushed her away, pushing her back onto the bed. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck them both.

Anna submitted to him, lying down, opening her legs wide for him. He grabbed her hips, dragging her closer to him. He guided his cock into her, pushing deep inside her. She started gasping as soon as he entered her, her pussy feeling so tight around him. He started to fuck her as he watched Cara playing with her own pussy with one hand and Anna's with her other.

Anna was unable to stop squirming around the bed as he thrust in and out of her. Anna, sensing another orgasm coming, stopped James, and changed position. She wanted him behind her again. She went onto all fours in between both James and Cara. She reached behind her guiding him back into her pussy.

James built up a rhythm, pumping into her deeply, but slowly. He wanted her to feel every inch of him. Cara was getting a first-person view of what James was doing to Anna. Cara continued rubbing her own pussy when she gently pushed Anna's head between her legs. Anna offered no resistance and licked Cara's clit gently. Liking the taste, Anna moved slightly closer, making it easier for her to lick her friend's pussy. Anna continued to go down on Cara as her second orgasm struck her, screaming his name as she continued to fuck Cara with her tongue.

Anna collapsed into Cara, unable to keep her balance anymore. She pulled herself away from him, being replaced by Cara. Cara pushed James onto his back, straddling him. Without saying a word, she guided James into her, lowering herself onto his cock.

"Oh my god you are big. I want to fuck you so hard." Cara whispered into his ear.

She pushed herself back riding his cock fast and hard. She rose herself up as far as she could, slamming back down on him. She was tight around his cock, but she wasn't as tight as Anna. It took less than a minute for James to feel his own orgasm approaching again. He told her as much as she got off him, bending over in front of him like Anna had.

James went straight to her grabbing her hips as he thrust into her hard and fast. He continued to fuck her as hard as he could as she began to scream his name as Anna had. Anna was watching the show in front of her, smiling at James and blowing him kisses. James couldn't last any longer and let himself cum giving out loud groans and grunts as he unloaded himself into Cara.

He moved back from her, allowing her to fall onto the bed in front of her. Anna went over to him kissing him deeply and passionately. She broke the kiss off and lowered her head back to his cock, sucking and licking off both his and Cara's juices from him.

The three of them lay back in the bed together not bothering to cover themselves. Both girls lay on either side of him leaning into him.

This was the best experience James had had up till that point. He fell asleep with both of them, wondering what the final few days of the holiday would bring.

To be concluded