A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?"

Kelly sighed, "It was nothing. He just said he'd like to see me in the wet t-shirt contest here tomorrow."

"What...." Rob spluttered almost choking on his beer, "You're not going to? Are you?"

She laughed, "No! Don't be silly. Look at the girls here. I couldn't compete with some of them, they must be double D's at least."

"That doesn't matter, you're the best-looking girl in here by far." Rob told his mother sincerely, "It's not just about size."

"Thanks honey, but you have to say that."

He grinned at her, "Well all my friends think you're hot."

"Oh, who?" his mother asked sceptically.

"Tom and Danny for a start. The two who saw you when you tried on that bikini."

Kelly blushed at the memory of that specific incident. She had felt particularly naughty that day when she had paraded in front of her son and his two friends as she tried on the swimming costumes.

"Well, whatever I still don't have the boobs for a wet t-shirt contest." She stated with finality and took a sip of her beer.

The discussion over they sat back and watched the other people in the bar as they took their time finishing their drinks.

"Another?" Rob suggested as he put down his beer bottle.

"Umm... ok but not beer this time."

"Your choice, so what would you like then mum."

Kelly gave it a moment's thought, "Maybe a cocktail. How about a tequila sunrise?"

"My turn I think." Rob stood up and went across to the bar.

Kelly watched her son as he stood at the counter waiting to be served when Del moved across and put a hand on his shoulder, leaning close to speak secretively into his ear. The two of them spoke for a few minutes while Rob waited for his drinks and then they parted, smiling, leaving Rob to return to her.

"What was that about?" Kelly asked with interest.

Nothing." Her son grinned putting the drinks on the table.

Picking up her cocktail she drew a mouthful up through the straw, "It didn't seem like nothing."

Rob drew a deep breath, "He wanted me to persuade you to enter the competition?"

"There's no way I'm going to show my tits off on a stage." She declared bluntly.

"You won't even think about it?"

Kelly looked at her son, "Do you want me to do it?"

"I guess that's up to you mum."

"Ok I'll think about it. That's all I'll agree to for now." She told him hesitantly.

"He fancies you. You do know that? Del that is." Rob said changing the subject.

His mother giggled and took hold of her son's hand "That's as maybe but I'm here with you."

Rob smiled and squeezed her hand "Good."

For the next hour or so they sat and talked, watching people coming and going, as they finished their drinks.

"I'm ready to head back?" his mother declared to him as she eventually put down her empty glass, "It's been a long day. But you can stay if you want to."

"And do what exactly?"

She shrugged, "Oh I don't know. Talk to some nice girl maybe."

Rob groaned, "I've already told you mum, I'm with the nicest girl here already."

Giggling Kelly stood up, "Well if you don't want to stay on your own, we should go."

He lifted his bottle, swallowing the last mouthful, "Yeah I guess so."

Heading for the exit Kelly took a moment to tease Rob one last time as she waved to Del.

"See you tomorrow gorgeous." He waved back.

"Seriously mum." Rob gave her a disapproving look, "I've told you what he's after."

She looked back at him and giggled, "I am over 18 honey. Maybe I'm after it to."

"What?" he spluttered.

Leaving him standing outside the bar, totally perplexed, she chuckled to herself and started to walk back to the hotel.

Catching her up he apologised again, "I'm sorry mum. It's just..."

"It's just what?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm kind of confused." He told her dejectedly.

Kelly took his arm and grinned, "Come on let's get back. It'll all seem better tomorrow."

Once they were back in the room Rob stood and gaped as his mother kicked off her sandals and then casually pulled off her dress, wandering into the tiny bathroom with just her pink panties on. Her nipples, already half-hard, had quickly swelled into firm points by the time she returned and stepped onto the balcony to look out over the resort.

"For fuck's sake mum, come in! You're virtually naked." He told her, concerned as to who might see.

She giggled, "If I go in for that contest plenty of people will see them then."

"Yeah, but that's different that's... I don't know what... but it is."

"There's no one out here baby but ok, if it bothers you that much." Kelly laughed.

Coming back into the room she pushed the door to and nonchalantly slipped off her panties, giving her son another glimpse of her naked body before she got into her bed.

Watching her Rob groaned under his breath, his cock swelling to its full size at her blatant display.

"Aren't you getting undressed?" Kelly giggled.

Still somewhat conscious of his mother seeing him naked Rob shyly undressed with his back to her and hurriedly climbed, naked, into his own bed.

"Night baby." She said as he turned out his light.

"Good night mum."

Unable to sleep Kelly lay on her side looking across at her son's outline and wondering how much more he would be enjoying this holiday if his friend Henry had been with him. She knew that her being there was totally inhibiting for him and that there would be no way he would even try to chat up a member of the opposite sex with his mother in tow.

It was during her preoccupation with her thoughts that she heard the softest of moans from the other bed. The sound focused her attention and, as she listened, she realised from the slight movements he was making that her son was quietly masturbating.

For a moment she contemplated rolling over and ignoring what he was doing but she didn't. She knew she was the primary cause of his state of arousal. Her being there was inhibiting him and, what was worse, she had openly teased and tormented him when she had so offhandedly undressed in front of him.

Feeling guilty she knew she ought to do something about it, even though it was wrong, she was his mother and he was her son. Turning away she tried to put the thought out of her mind.

The barely audible groans persisted, along with his almost imperceptible jerking, and she knew he was still playing with his prick.

Kelly stared at the ceiling, her heart was racing now and all she could think of was her son's eight inches of hard meat. Finally, she reached a decision. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach and knew it was wicked but she couldn't stop herself.

As quietly as she could, so as not to disturb him, Kelly slipped out of her own bed and into her son's.

"Mum!" Rob exclaimed in shock as she slid under his covers and pressed her naked body against his back, "What are you doing mu... oh fuck!"

He didn't finish his sentence as she reached around him and pulled his hand away from his erection. Then wrapping her own fingers around his hard cock, she started to gently caress his shaft letting her soft palm slide up and down its length.

"Sssshhh honey, let me take care of it for you." She whispered in her son's ear as she lightly wanked his solid dick.

"Oh Jesus, mum... oh fuck... that feels... ohhhhhh!" he gasped rolling onto his back.

Kelly's heart was thumping frantically against her ribs as she stroked her small soft fingers along his hard pulsing manhood. She could hardly believe what she was doing but it felt so right she didn't want to stop.

Brushing her hair back from her face with her free hand she stared down at the stiff rod she was holding. It looked so good she knew she had to taste it.

It was wrong, it was immoral, but she was committed now and without another thought she slid down her son's body to take his cockhead in her mouth.

"Oh fuck... mum... oh shit, you... you shouldn't be... aaahhhhh!" Rob jerked, moaning softly as he felt her soft red lips encircle his firm throbbing meat.

"Mmmmm... Hhhhmmmm... Nnngghhmmmmm!" sucking greedily Kelly's head started bobbing up and down as she eagerly swallowed half his thick length.

Despite her brain telling her how very depraved what she was doing was she couldn't stop herself. Her son's rigid member tasted so good as she slurped and sucked on it, her soft lips wrapped around the swollen girth, and she could feel the heat growing between her thighs.

Above her Kelly could hear Rob gasping, his hips lifting off the bed while his hand pressed gently down on her head, forcing her mouth further onto his rock-hard shaft.

"Uuummnnfffffff... Ummmnnghhmmmm... Gnnnhhmmmm!" Kelly spluttered, choking as the head of her son's dick lodged in her throat.

"Shit... mum... I... I want... you... so badly." the stammered words made her pull off the spit coated erection and look up at him.

Their eyes met in that moment and she knew she couldn't stop herself.

"Oh Rob... I... I want you to." she whispered, releasing her hold on his prick and laying back, her legs spreading wide.

Mounting her quickly he guided the head of his cock against her pink slit, prising her puffy outer lips apart and nudging the swollen crown into her very wet entrance.

"Are you sure mum, this is so wrong." He gazed into her eyes his body poised above hers.

Kelly looked back at him and reached up, her hands slowly drawing her son's mouth towards hers, "Yes baby, I'm sure. I want you to fuck me."

As their lips met Rob slowly thrust all the way into his mother's wet pussy, making her moan softly, her hips rising up to meet his as she cried out, "Oh yes, Oh Rob, fuck me, just fuck me."

He pulled back and then drove slowly into her again, stretching her tight slit open, until he had sheathed his full length inside her.

"Oh god mum, that feels so good!" he gasped slowly starting to fuck her.

Settling into a steady rhythm Rob repeatedly ploughed his hard shaft into his mother's juicy cunt, the bedsprings softly creaking in time with his long deep strokes.

As he fucked her, she bucked and writhed under him, moaning with delight at the feel of his thick manhood splitting her wet and willing pussy open.

"Yes, oh yes... oh Rob... oh god yesssssssssss!" squealing with pleasure Kelly wrapped her legs over his as she squirmed against him.

Pistoning his cock into his mother's compliant body Rob's arse rose and fell rhythmically between her splayed thighs while her puffy pink labia clung to his shaft. Forming a soft fleshy cushion, they caressed his pulsing rod and made each stroke even more pleasurable for him.

"Oh mum... oh god... oh fuck I'm... gonna... cum!" he grunted as started to pound into her, urgently seeking his release.

"Fuck... yes, yes, yes... I'm... I'm cuuummmmmiiiiinnggggggg!" beneath him Kelly shrieked with pleasure as her own orgasm peaked and the waves of ecstasy broke over her.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh... Yessssssssssss!" jerking uncontrollably Rob buried his prick in her cunt one final time, spurting a copious amount of his thick creamy semen into his mother's belly.

Panting for breath he waited for the tremors to subside and then pushed himself up onto his arms, "That was amazing mum. But..."

Cutting him off mid-sentence Kelly pulled his mouth down to hers, kissing him passionately.

"No buts, it's my fault for teasing you and yes that was amazing." She said after pulling her lips away from his.

He looked at her for a moment then rolled onto his back letting her snuggle up to him, both of them closing their eyes as he wrapped an arm around her before they both drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

12