A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob & Kelly become more intimate and visit the nudist beach.
6.8k words
4.56
26.8k
31
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rob eventually woke up the next morning, he was alone.

Wondering if he had dreamt the events of last night, he looked across to the other bed and was slightly alarmed to see that it was empty. Just as he was about to get up to investigate the bathroom door opened and his mother, still completely naked, walked back in.

"Finally, you're awake" she smiled and slid under the sheet next to him.

"Mum, what did we do last night?" he asked obviously still trying to come to terms with what had happened, "I... mean... we..."

Kelly cuddled up to him one hand sliding beneath the covers to take hold of his cock, lightly caressing it, "Well to put it quite bluntly, you fucked me. But before you say anything else you need to know that I wanted you to do it."

"Jesus Christ mum, that's..." Rob started to say before she kissed him on the lips, cutting him off mid-sentence.

"Wonderful, amazing and incredible." She told him, pulling her mouth away from his and giggling, her nimble fingers quickly stroking his shaft to its full tumescence.

"Oh shit.... mum... what are you..." he groaned feeling his prick rapidly responding to her touch.

Her mouth found his again, interrupting him, her tongue darting in to play against his in a long deep passionate kiss.

"Fuck me, Rob. Please. I need to feel you inside me again." She whispered as her lips pressed to her son's.

Unable to resist he rolled her onto her back and eased his 6' 2" bulk over her petite frame, looking into her deep blue eyes.

"Mum... I... we... we shouldn't..." he started to say.

Spreading her legs wide as he loomed over her Kelly reached down, her fingers guiding his cockhead to her slit, rubbing the bulbous tip between her slightly swollen labia.

"Put it in me. Please baby. Fuck me!" she gasped as the first couple of hard inches slipped into her tight entrance.

Knowing it was wrong but unable to stop himself Rob thrust in hard, burying the remainder of his rampant length in his mother's cunt in a single firm stroke.

"Oh fuck, mum!" he exhaled as he felt the soft velvet walls of her vagina close around his prick.

Beneath him Kelly squirmed as he speared her on his shaft, bucking her hips up off the bed to meet his long deep strokes every time he drove his cock into her with increasing vigour. Around his dick her soft plump labia clung to his girth, folding in and out as he fucked her hot pink slit.

"Oh god yes, yes... oh Rob fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!" squealing with delight Kelly drew her knees back and pushed her thighs wide to give him complete unobstructed access to her sex.

The bed was soon creaking loudly again, its steady squeak matching Rob's easy rhythm as he worked his hard length into his mother again and again.

With her muscles clenching around his solid rod, he knew he wasn't going to last long but he tried to hold back wanting to bring her to a climax before he emptied himself into her.

"Fuck... aaahhh... oh fuck, fuck.... Mum... oh shit!" with a series of almost unintelligible gasps Rob's body spasmed and jerked as he pistoned his cock into his mother's pussy forcing it as deep as he could.

"Fuck me... don't stop please... fuck meeeeeeee!" moaning loudly she thrashed beneath him, her nails raking his shoulders as she clung to him.

Grunting with each stroke Rob slammed his erection into his mother's slim frame sending her closer and closer to the precipice, "Ungh... unhhh... aaahhh... unhhhhhhhhhh."

Writhing against his firm physique she flung her arms out wide, her fingers clutching the sheet tightly as she pressed her body against her son's, her spine arching upwards, the sensations growing rapidly in her belly.

"Yes, yes, yes... oh fuck.... yessssssssssssssssss!" shrieking in ecstasy Kelly came hard, her slender frame convulsing almost uncontrollably in the throes of her orgasm.

"Unghhhhhh... Uhhhhhhhh... Fuckkkkkkkk!" feeling her cum Rob lost control, his body tensing while his prick pulsed, spurting again and again, pumping another copious amount of his seed into his mother's belly.

Spent they clung to each other for a minute, Rob's weight pressing her into the mattress as they panted for breath.

Finally, still a little breathless, he rolled off his mother and collapsed next to her allowing her to cuddle up against him.

"You're something else mum." He told her, slipping his arm around her and pulling her close.

She stroked her fingers across his chest and looked up at him, "I've been thinking Rob. About us, here together."

"Oh. What about it?" his reply was apprehensive and succinct.

"Well, me being here with you instead of Henry has kind of ruined your holiday, hasn't it? At least as far as chasing girls goes." Kelly stated frankly, reminding him of what they both knew to be true.

"Ok yeah maybe a little bit but that doesn't really matter."

She pushed herself up onto her elbow to study him properly.

"So, what I'm suggesting is for the rest of our stay you stop calling me mum and call me Kelly instead."

Her son looked puzzled, "Why?"

"Because if you want, I'll be your porn star look-a-like girlfriend for the week." She giggled sexily.

"Fucking hell mum... I mean Kelly. Are you sure?" Rob sat up and looked straight at her.

His mother sat fully-up in the bed next to him, her breasts slightly flushed from their recent coupling, "Yes I'm sure baby. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Just like that Mandy what's her name you like. If that's what you want that is?"

"Seriously? You'd do anything?" he asked again.

Kelly grazed his mouth with hers her lips gently brushing his at first and then launched into a long deep tongue probing kiss.

"Absolutely anything for you." She whispered as they broke apart.

"So, if Mandy does it, you'd do it?" her son asked her pointedly.

"Yes, if she's done it, I'll do it for you."

"Even a..." he stopped obviously reluctant to say what was on his mind.

"Even a what?" his mother enquired smiling, curious about what was on his mind, "If you don't tell me I can't say."

Rob turned scarlet, "Err... I... umm... a."

"A what?"

He stared at the floor, his face crimson, "A gangbang!"

She bit her lower lip nervously and hesitated for a second before answering, "Yes baby, even a gangbang. If you want your porn star girlfriend gangbanged then that's what you'll get."

"Shit mum... ooops Kelly, you really mean it." Rob laughed.

"Yes, I mean it. But first we get showered and dressed then we can talk properly over breakfast. Agreed?"

"Yeah agreed..." he nodded and grinned, "... Kelly!"

Slipping out of bed she stood by the bed, unconcerned about being naked, and held out her hand to her son, "I need my back washing. You coming?"

Almost instantly Rob leapt up, his cock already hardening at the thought of showering with his mother. "I'll do yours if you do mine?"

Kelly glanced down and grinned before leading him into the bathroom only releasing his hand to turn on the taps. Stepping under the steady stream of warm water her mind went over the events of last night and earlier that morning, had she really encouraged her eighteen-year-old son to fuck her, not just the once but twice.

Not only that she had also offered to pose as his porn star girlfriend for the rest of the week and do whatever he wanted.

Lost in her reflections she didn't notice Rob slip in behind her.

"You don't mind, do you?" he grinned, his hands sliding around his mother to cup both of her small firm tits while he rolled the sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Oh honey, be my guest!" she replied with a giggle leaning back against him, "I'm your girlfriend now, remember."

The things his hands were doing and the sensations he was creating in her body quickly had her moaning softly as she squirmed, rubbing her cute round arse back into his crotch. Her nipples were throbbing while the dark areola surrounding them had puckered tightly and Kelly could feel her arousal growing rapidly again.

Rob obviously knew the effect his fingers were having on his mother and soon turned her around, guiding her onto her knees before him and feeding her his cock.

"Mmmmm... Nnngghhhmmm... Uuummmmm!" bobbing her head as the water cascaded over her Kelly took him in her mouth and started to suck greedily on his hard shaft. eager to please him.

With his erection covered in her saliva and her wet hair plastered to her face she stretched her jaws apart and endeavoured to take him as deep as she could.

"Ngghhmmmmm.... Guuurrgggggggg.... Gllluuckkkkkkk!" spluttering and choking she looked up at him, the tip of his cock buried down her throat.

"Oh fuck... fuck.... Kelly... Oh god!" Standing over her, water running down his muscular frame, he gasped in disbelief as she deep throated him.

Desperate for breath she eventually pulled her mouth off of his manhood and looked expectantly up at him, waiting for his guidance.

"On your feet." Rob instructed her and Kelly quickly obeyed, letting him spin her around so she faced the tiled wall, her back to him.

She barely had time to part her legs before her son drove up into her from behind, his hard shaft splitting her pussy wide open and lifting her completely off her feet.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssssss... oh Rob... fuck me!" she gasped when his rock-hard length filled her dripping cunt.

Her fingers were spread out against the wet tiles while she balanced, impaled on his cock, her feet dangling several inches off the floor.

Not holding back, Rob hammered his prick into his mother's cunt, holding her by her waist and literally pumping her slim frame up and down on his shaft.

"Unhh... aaahhh... unnghhh... fuck, oh fuck." Kelly grunted, every time his full length speared her eager love hole, her puffy labia gripping around his thick girth to cushion every stroke.

With her hands splayed on the tiles she pushed back against him, giving her son purchase to increase his tempo, his hips slapping her arse loudly each time he drove his cock into her. Beneath her, her perky breasts jiggled with the force of his urgent thrusting, while her wet blonde mane hung down around her shoulders.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... oh fuck mum... I'm gonna..." he grunted and panted behind her as his body started to jerk uncontrollably.

"Oh shit... oh Rob, Rob... I...I'm... cuuummmiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!" a high-pitched shriek accompanied her orgasm, her petite body writhing almost uncontrollably skewered on her son's dick, as she shuddered in ecstasy.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkk!" burying his cock in her one last time he came, timing his ejaculation to perfection and filling his mother's belly with another ample deposit of his sperm as she climaxed.

Once he had finished emptying his balls, Rob lowered her to her feet and pulled out of her gaping slit with a soft plop. Quickly turning around Kelly slipped her arms about his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers, kissing him lovingly as the warm water splashed over them.

They stayed in the shower just long enough to soap each other clean before he turned off the taps and reached for a towel to dry himself, handing his mother a second one.

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asked her as she dried her hair.

"Hmmmm, breakfast first, like we said. Then we can think about it while we eat." Kelly replied.

Rob sat on his bed and watched as his mother picked up her tiniest bikini, the leopard patterned one. Smiling at him as she eased the bottoms up her legs, the tiny triangle barely covering her puffy lips while the string disappeared between the cheeks of her arse. The top was little better, two small scraps of material that just about hid her nipples and areola.

"Is this ok for the beach?" Kelly did a twirl, asking her son for his approval.

"It's sensational. You'll probably cause a riot." He grinned and pulled her down onto his lap, wondering how long it would be before the sight of her in the scanty costume had him hard again.

Almost as if she knew what he was thinking his mother giggled, "You are insatiable."

"Is that a complaint?"

Kelly shook her head and wrapped her arms about his neck, suddenly serious, "Never."

She gazed into his eyes for a moment, trying to deny the burgeoning feelings she had for her son. Her thoughts interrupted when he pulled her mouth against his and kissed her passionately.

"You are absolutely incredible mu.... Kelly." He told her as their lips separated.

Stroking his cheek, she stayed on his lap a few moments longer leaning in to kiss him again, "You're pretty amazing yourself."

Then pushing up off him she broke the moment, knowing that if she had remained there, they would have just ended up back in bed.

"We need food!" she declared decisively before pulling on a short pale blue sundress over her bikini and covering up her slender form.

"Ok let's go find something to eat then?" he suggested with a smile.

The pair of them left the hotel and took a short stroll, hand in hand, down to the local café's where they quickly found somewhere suitable. After locating a table, they browsed through the menu before ordering a simple meal of coffee and croissants for their breakfast.

Once the waiter had left Kelly looked across at her son, "So what would you like to do today?"

"You mean apart from spending it in bed with you?" he grinned cheekily at her.

"There'll be plenty of time for that." She giggled softly, shaking her head, "How about we go to the beach?"

Rob considered her idea for a moment, "Will you go topless?"

His mother blinked and looked at him, more than a little surprised at his suggestion.

"Would you like me to?"

"Yeah. I think it would be kind of cool watching all those guys drooling over you."

Kelly smiled, and came up with an alternative, "Why don't we go to the nudist beach then? If you really want to show me off that is."

Her son opened his eyes wide in amazement at her proposition.

"Are you serious m... Kelly." He quickly corrected himself again.

She shrugged, "Why not? I said I'd do anything Mandy would so I'm game as long as you promise to strip off as well."

"Hmmm... ok but only if I can take some nude photos of you?" he negotiated with her.

Laughing Kelly threw her head back, her blonde hair tumbling around her shoulders, "Ok. But they're only for you. I may be your porn star girlfriend out here but I don't want to be on the internet."

Just then the waiter returned with their food and they paused their conversation as they started to eat.

"Awww. Not even one little one?" Rob almost begged her after the server had left.

"Robert! You don't who might see it." his mother protested with a smile.

"What if I let you choose it."

She frowned at him, "I'll think about it and that's not a yes but it's not a no either, ok?"

Her son grinned broadly, "I'll settle for that for the moment."

After finishing their breakfast and settling the bill they headed for the nude beach, via a brief stop at the hotel to collect Rob's camera along with their towels and suntan lotions.

"What will you do if you see Del later?" her son asked as they walked along holding hands like the lovers they were.

"Have a drink with him, I guess." She answered after a moment, "Would that bother you?"

Rob stopped and looked at his mother, "I'm not sure. Yes and no I guess."

"Well, he might not be at the bar or show up at the hotel." She said, continuing on, pulling him along behind her.

"I'm not so sure he seemed pretty keen on you." Rob reminded her as he came up alongside his mother.

"It would just be a drink. Are you jealous that I might want him to fuck me?" suddenly serious she stopped and turned to face him.

Wondering if he had gone too far, he nervously stammered, "Would you fuck him? If I wanted you to?"

Kelly smiled and began to move off again, still holding her son's hand as she headed towards the nudist beach, leaving him waiting for an answer as he trailed along next to her.

The place they were looking for was at the far end of the bay, set just in front of an area of sand dunes that would provide any naturists with discrete spots in which to sun themselves if they wanted more privacy. However, when the two of them arrived it appeared that the majority of people had chosen the open beach to lay out on.

It was immediately noticeable to both of them that probably 70% or more of the sun worshippers were both older and male, although there were some women amongst them. One or two younger couples were there as well but they were comprehensively outnumbered.

Putting her towel down Kelly peeled off her sundress and then reached behind her back to untie her bikini top, casually exposing her pert modest breasts to everyone on the beach. Sitting down nex[MT1]t to her Rob was torn between watching his mother as she undressed and the guys laying near them who were staring at her intently.

Ignoring the men eyeing her up Kelly sat down on her towel and then, raising her bum, slid her bottoms down her legs.

"Fucking hell mum!" Rob groaned seeing the lustful gazes of the men around them as they watched her strip.

"Kelly!" she reminded him, "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend this week. Remember?"

"Sorry."

"Anyway, it's your turn now." She turned to her son and grinned.

"I can't yet mu...." he just about managed to stop himself saying the 'm' word again, "Kelly."

"Nonsense." She giggled glancing down at his obvious erection, "Just lay on your tummy until it goes down if it bothers you but I can see at least four more erections around us."

Somehow Rob managed to slide off his shorts without anyone seeing before rolling onto his stomach, his hard cock now hidden between himself and his towel.

"Now to answer your earlier question." Kelly lay back next to him, "I told you I'd be your porn star girlfriend for the holiday and I meant it. So, yes I'll let him fuck me but only if that's what you want."

"Shit mum, my wood will never go down if you keep on talking like that." He moaned again, forgetting to call her by her name.

Leaving her son to sort himself out she sat back up and glanced along the beach noting the number of men trying to watch her discretely. Then taking the sun cream from her bag she started to apply it, rubbing it onto her body.

She took particular care with her breasts, enjoying the lascivious stares of the men around them as she took her time massaging the lotion into her tits. Making her nipples hard in the process.

"Has it gone yet?" she giggled, looking round towards her son as she finished creaming the parts she could reach.

"Err yeah... For the minute." He informed her rolling onto his back and taking the sun screen.

Once he had applied the cream to his front, he turned his attention back to Kelly laying on her stomach. With her legs slightly parted she ensured that anyone looking would be able to get a glimpse of her pretty pink slit if they tried.

"Do my back for me honey." She glanced up and asked her son to put the sun lotion on for her.

For the next few minutes, he gently rubbed the cream into her smooth skin running his hands down over her back, occasionally sliding his fingers around her to feel her breasts.

"Mmmm that's nice, don't forget my legs though."

Moving his hands downwards he poured some sun cream onto his mother's firm, round bottom, gently rubbing it into her skin and occasionally letting his fingers slip discretely between her thighs to tease along her pussy lips.

"Keep on doing that and I might have to drag you into the dunes to finish the job." She giggled parting her legs a little further.

Rob chuckled, his cock now at half mast, "If I keep doing it you might have to."

With their sunscreen applied they settled down to enjoy the sun and the beach for a while. Kelly continuing to open her legs and intermittently flash her shaven pink cleft at the myriad of admirers she seemed to have acquired.

12