A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you fancy a swim?" she asked her son after about an hour or so of sunbathing.

He glanced around them before answering nervously, "Ummm... yeah but everyone will be watching."

"C'mon silly. Let them look." She stood up and, grabbing his hand, pulled him up after her before setting off down the beach.

Rob ignored the stares from the onlookers who seemed to be monitoring every move his mother made. Although he didn't blame them as he couldn't help but admire her round firm arse himself as he trailed along behind her, his fingers entwined with hers.

Running straight into the sea Kelly shrieked as the chilly feel of it hit her legs, her nipples immediately firming into hard bullets and standing out proudly from her dark puckered areola. Following close behind her Rob stopped and splashed more cold water over her back making her squeal and giggle as he soaked her.

The majority of the men on the beach sat and watched the pair of them with interest obviously enjoying the sight of a naked Kelly, her breasts bouncing delightfully, frolicking in the sea.

Grabbing his mother around the waist Rob pulled her tight against him, her perky tits crushed against his chest, as she wrapped her arms about his neck.

"People are watching us you know." She whispered, looking into her son's eyes.

"Does that bother you?" he responded, his hands caressing her soft skin as he held her.

Kelly shook her head and tipping her face up let her mouth press against his in their first public kiss. Feeling his tongue probing into her mouth she wrapped her legs around him, his cock swelling and hardening against her thigh.

"Oooops." She giggled as their lips broke apart, "It's off again."

He laughed not letting her go, "Now I'll be stuck in here till it goes down."

Still chuckling she kissed him again, letting her mouth greedily devour his before pulling away again.

"Let's swim then." Twisting out of his grasp she plunged into the water and began a steady breaststroke away from him.

Rob's front crawl caught her quickly and she squealed loudly as he grabbed her again.

Up to their shoulders in water she laughed and wrapped her arms about his neck. His hard prick slipping between her thighs while her legs curled around his,

Kelly gazed lovingly into her son's eyes as she whispered, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me now."

"What here?" he looked around almost panic stricken.

"Mmhhmm." She reached down between her legs to guide his cockhead into her pussy.

"Oh shit!" he groaned as she shifted position and he felt his stiff shaft slide all the way up into her cunt.

Her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip stifling any sound she wanted to make as his hardness filled her.

Aware of the people around them, on the beach and even in the sea, they tried to keep their movements to a discrete minimum. Staring into each other's eyes and breathing heavily as they mated, their hips moving almost imperceptibly.

"Shit I can't believe we're doing this." He gasped softly, slipping his hands under her arse to pump her onto his dick.

His mother giggled pulling his mouth to hers again, her tongue darting between his lips to play against his.

Around them a few of the bolder males had moved closer, all of them obviously fully aware that the couple were having sex and wanting to watch.

"Oh fuck, Rob... I... I..." Kelly whispered, clinging tightly to him as she felt her orgasm flaring up inside her.

"Unghh... aaahhh... fuck...!" holding her, her son groaned into her ear as she pressed her breasts against his chest.

Shuddering Rob tried not make his gentle thrusts obvious to small crowd watching. His cock swelling inside his mother as he felt his own climax approaching.

Surrendering to the sensations building in her core Kelly groaned out loud, her body bucking once as she came, her pussy clenching tightly on her son's hard meat.

"Oh Rob...I'm gonna.... cuuuummmmmmmmm!" she moaned softly her eyes closed as she let the pleasure take her.

Feeling his mother cumming on his hard shaft sent Rob over the edge and a moment later he jerked and ejaculated into her for the third time that morning.

"Fucking hell mu... Kelly." He whispered as they kissed, his prick spasming inside of her pussy as he pumped the last of his sperm into her.

Slightly embarrassed they separated trying to pay no attention to the small group of spectators their coupling had attracted. The two of them staying in the water for the next few minutes, holding hands, before Kelly suggested going back to their towels.

Casually she walked out of the sea still hand in hand with her son with plenty of male eyes, accompanied by a few knowing smiles, following her every step as she led him back up the beach. Smiling to herself she dropped onto her towel and lay back, letting the warm sun slowly dry her.

"I can't believe that we just had sex in the sea in front of everyone." Kelly giggled.

Rob sat up, "Me neither, but it was amazing, you are amazing."

She looked over at him, biting her lower lip nervously, and not speaking as she wrestled with the unspoken feelings she now knew she was harbouring for her son.

"Do you think you'll enter the contest at the bar tonight?" Rob suddenly asked without warning when she didn't answer him.

His mother propped herself up on her elbow and looked at her son, "Do you really want me to? It will only encourage Del, you know that, don't you?"

His reply was barely audible, "Yes I want you to."

"And what about Del?"

"Will you fuck him? If he tries it on with you." Rob licked his lips fearfully as he asked.

"Yes. If that's what you want?" She replied softly.

Both of them could feel the tension that had been created by what had just been decided. But it was obvious neither wanted to say more at the moment so Kelly lay back on her towel to contemplate what she had just agreed to do.

Once she was dry, she turned towards Rob, wanting to break the awkward silence that had descended between them, "Do you want to take those photos now?"

"What here, on the beach!" he exclaimed, more than a little bothered at her suggestion.

She laughed and gently punched his arm, "No silly. We'll go and find a quiet spot in the dunes. If you still want to that is?"

"You'll really let me take some pictures of you nude?" the look on her son's face suggested he didn't really believe her.

"As long as you realise, they are only for your eyes." Kelly informed him firmly.

"Yeah, yeah, of course mum... I mean Kelly."

Gathering up their things she put her leopard print bikini back on and the pair of them strolled off into the sand dunes in search of a suitable, out of the way, spot for their impromptu photographic session.

"How about here?" Rob proposed after several minutes of walking.

Kelly looked around them. The area he had suggested seemed quite well concealed and was also screened by some scraggly bushes.

"It's ok, I guess it looks fairly well hidden." She said suddenly becoming a little nervous as she dropped her things onto the ground, "Let me just put on some make-up first."

Rummaging in her bag Kelly found her cosmetics and, for the next couple of minutes, she applied her eye shadow and lip gloss before brushing out her hair.

"Ok that's better. Now where do you want me?" she enquired when she had finished.

Picking up his camera Rob swallowed nervously and directed her onto her knees on the sand in front of him.

Hesitantly she took up her first pose, still in her bikini, hands on her hips as her son snapped off the photo. Putting her hair up with her hands Kelly pouted, changing her position so she was sideways on to the camera while Rob took a second shot.

"Fucking hell, you look amazing.... Kelly." He told her as she moved again, this time looking back provocatively over her shoulder keeping her bottom in view.

Suggesting a variety of poses Rob took another dozen or more pictures of his mother in her bikini before tentatively requesting her to go topless.

Kelly was really getting into it now and reaching behind her back she untied the top of her costume, holding it over her breasts for him to take several more pictures, before throwing it aside and exposing her perky tits to the camera.

Cupping her firm mounds in her hands she pushed them together and towards her son's lens, teasing her own nipples into hard points as she did.

Then biting her bottom lip, she turned slightly sideways on to him, lifting her breasts as if she was offering them to his camera.

"Shit mum, that looks bloody incredible." Rob told her as he kept clicking away.

He took around twenty or so photos of her posing topless; some with her kneeling, some standing and even a few laying down. Most of them showing her firm teats standing out from the dark puckered circles of her areola.

"Do you want me naked now?" she asked him coyly as he paused trying to think of another pose.

"Mmhhhmm, if that's ok?" He replied apprehensively despite the fact he was becoming very familiar with her nude body.

Sitting sideways on to him she looked across her shoulder and started to peel her bikini pants down her legs.

"Oh fuck, yes." He groaned under his breath watching his mother strip off completely, starting to take pictures as she undressed.

Keeping her legs tightly together she wriggled her bottoms off over her feet and threw them aside leaving herself completely nude, although still shyly hiding her shaven vulva from view.

Watching Rob's reaction Kelly sat back on her haunches and gently eased her knees wide apart, exposing every detail of her pink slit to his lens.

"Shit." He whispered not stopping for a moment.

Continuing to reveal her most intimate part to him she rolled onto her side, raising one leg, her eyes fixed on the sizeable bulge tenting out the front of his shorts. Then it was onto her hands and knees, looking back at him as she presented her pussy and arse to the camera.

Rob managed a couple more shots before his mother rolled on to her back and opened her legs wide. She smiled naughtily up at him and reached down to run a finger along her slit, letting it probe between her moist outer lips.

"Oh god mum." He put down his camera and unfastened the drawstring on his trunks.

Kelly lay there watching him, her thighs spread apart as she waited for her son to mount her again. Kicking his shorts aside, Rob loomed over her his hard cock jutting out from his crotch like a spear.

"God does that thing ever go down?" she giggled her eyes fixed on the eight inches of hard flesh she was about get.

"I'm eighteen mum I'm a teenager, we're always horny anyway and when you lay there like that...." he grinned gazing between her legs at her tight pink slit leaving his sentence unfinished.

"Then I guess I had better take care of it." she held out her arms to him.

Lowering his body between her thighs he eased her outer lips apart with his cockhead, letting it nudge against the entrance to her love tunnel.

"Oh shit... yes... Oh god Rob, fuck me again!" she groaned out loud as he drove his hard prick into her moist pink opening, splitting her apart in a single firm thrust.

He didn't hold back but immediately began to fuck his mother with long, deep, forceful strokes, taking his weight on his arms as he pumped his hardness into her slick wet hole. Taking every centimetre of his eight inches Kelly moaned and squirmed, her blue eyes fixed on her sons as he vigorously pounded her pussy.

"Ahhh... yes, yes.... Fuck me Rob... please just fuck meeeee!" she squealed, bucking her hips up to meet his unremitting thrusts.

"Unhhh... unhhhh... aaahhhh....!" Rob grunted with the effort of driving his thick shaft repeatedly into his mother's slender form as she squirmed beneath him.

Gradually increasing his pace until his buttocks rose and fell rapidly between her spread-eagled limbs, he pistoned his rigid cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Writhing in ecstasy as he fucked her, feeling her orgasm starting to build in her core, Kelly bucked up against him groaning with delight.

"Ah... ahh... ah... oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"Oh, my god... yes, oh yes... aaahhhhhhh!" Rob slammed his length into his mother one last time as he ejaculated into her womb.

"Oh my god.... yes, yes... I'm cuuuummmmiiinngggggg!" underneath him Kelly shrieked with pleasure as her climax erupted sending waves of ecstasy radiating through her body.

"Aaaahhhhhh.... Aaaahhhhhhh... yessssssssss!" her son jerked spasmodically, pumping a copious amount of his seed into her as she shuddered and bucked through her orgasm.

Satisfied Rob leant in and pressed his mouth to hers, their lips moulding together in a long, deep and passionate kiss while her arms encircled his neck.

"Oh mum, that was fucking wonderful." He told her as they broke apart.

Kelly giggled and gave him another peck on the lips, "Mmhhmm, it was absolutely perfect baby."

With a grin he eased his softening dick out of her cum filled hole and pushed himself onto his feet before helping her up.

"Shall we go back to the beach?" she asked him as she reached for her bikini, "Or would you rather head back to the hotel pool."

"Actually, I'd rather go get a drink somewhere. If you don't mind that is?" Rob suggested, watching as his mother put on her tiny bikini.

"Ok, so where do you fancy then?" Kelly asked, slipping her little blue sundress over her skimpy costume.

"Hmmm... how about we go back to the main strip and you can put your name down for the t-shirt contest while we're there."

She looked at him for a long moment, remembering what she had promised before answering succinctly, "Ok."

Making their way out to the road they slowly strolled back, holding hands, towards the bars and cafes. They had gone about half-way when Kelly stopped and pulled her son round to face her.

"Are you alright honey?" her eyes searched his face.

Rob looked at her slightly puzzled, "Yeah I'm fine. Why? What's up?"

She smiled at him, "Nothing. I just want to be sure you're ok with what we are doing?"

"Are you? Do you want to stop?" Now he started to get worried.

Kelly smiled, "No. I never want to stop."

He pulled her against him and kissed her tenderly, letting his lips linger on hers before slowly pulling back.

"You are the most amazing girl I know. Fucking you has been a dream come true for me." He kissed her briefly again, "Having you as my own personal Mandy... it's a fantasy come to life."

"So, who came first? Me or Mandy?" his mother wanted to know.

"Definitely you. I had these fantasies about you and then I discovered her on the internet." Rob admitted blushing scarlet, "Watching her videos it was like I was watching you."

"Right answer." She giggled taking his hand again.

"You don't mind?" he asked her cautiously.

Kelly stopped again and slipped her arms about her son's neck, leaning up to kiss him passionately, her tongue probing his mouth searching for his. They clung together for almost a full minute before separating, both of them breathing heavily.

"No, I don't mind baby. I don't mind at all."

Resuming their walk, they casually made their way back past the Dorada Sol and down to the main street towards the bar they had been in the previous night. Just as they reached the entrance Rob pulled his mother back.

"What if Del's in there?"

She shrugged, "It won't make any difference to me. Right now, we're together and there's no way I'm going off with anyone else. What might happen later is for later."

Her son took a deep breath, "Good, that's what I'd hoped you would say."

With that said they walked into the bar and were surprised to find it mostly empty with no more than a dozen or so customers, none of them Del. Kelly went to find a table while Rob headed up to the bar, returning with two ice cold bottles of beer.

"Are you going to put your name down?" Rob asked as he placed the drinks on the table.

"Yeah." She smiled and took a mouthful of cold beer before making her way to the DJ booth.

"Err... hi..." Kelly said nervously to the guy behind the decks.

He looked up and smiled, "Well hello to you gorgeous. What can I do for you?"

"Well... I... umm" she stammered.

Looking her up and down the DJ grinned, "I hope you've come to put your name down for the contest tonight. You're certainly the sort we want to see more of."

Kelly blushed, "Err yeah... I have."

"Fucking A" he leered at her and passed across a clipboard, "Read the rules and then just fill your name and details on here and be back for 9 tonight."

With her name down on the entry sheet she made her way back to the table, filling Rob in on the contest rules while she sat and sipped her beer.

"If I'm not here by nine then I'm disqualified before it even starts."

"We had better get down to eat fairly early then." He suggested when he had heard the rules, "Especially as I want to get a good seat."

"What's the time now?" she asked.

"Err... ten past four." Rob told her checking his watch, "So any more rules I need to know?"

"Well, they provide the t-shirts for us to wear. Apparently, we change out the back. That's really about all there is."

"Then I guess we have time for another drink before we head back to the room." He looked at his mother and grinned, "So what would you like?"

"Hmmm... I think a tequila sunrise as you're paying." Kelly pouted and winked at her son, "I might as well get in the mood for tonight."

Finishing her cocktail Kelly realised she was feeling a little tipsy as soon as she stood up and clung on to her son's arm as they left the bar to go back to their room at the hotel.

"Oops." She grabbed on tighter to him as she stumbled down the bottom step, almost falling over.

"Are you ok?" he laughed, holding her up.

Giggling she snuggled in against him, "Mmhhmm, I'm just a tiny little bit drunk."

Resting her head on his shoulder as they slowly made their way back up the street Kelly felt a total sense of contentment. Once again, she found herself struggling to ignore the feelings that were building inside her about her son.

"Want to take a coffee back?" Rob suggested as they walked past the hotel bar.

"Good idea."

Leaving her at the lift he told her "You go on up and I'll get them and fetch them up."

Back in the room she left the door open for him and peeled off her dress before stepping out onto the small balcony in just her bikini to catch a little more sunshine.

"Well, hello gorgeous." A voice from the adjacent veranda made her jump.

12