A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked across at Rob for a third time, on this occasion getting a smile of encouragement from him, before answering flirtatiously, "Oh I can be very appreciative... if the mood takes me."

Del smirked knowingly and slid his hand down from Kelly's hip to lightly grope her arse. Her eyes opened wide at his unsolicited touch but she resisted the urge to move his dark fingers away letting them gently caress her bum.

"Maybe we could take a walk on the beach in a minute babe?" Del suggested taking a swig from his bottle.

"Umm... well I... err...I'm not..." Kelly glanced at her son for his approval and got another smile and slight nod in return.

Taking a mouthful of her cocktail she allowed Del to continue groping her backside, his fingers slipping under the hem of her short skirt, as she stood there biting her lip apprehensively.

"You don't mind me taking your girlfriend out for a walk, do you?" He asked Rob directly, barely bothering to make an effort to keep his intentions hidden.

Looking more than a little flustered Rob stammered, "Oh... err yeah... yeah sure... no problem."

"So? Shall we take a stroll then gorgeous?" Del grinned at her son's total acquiescence as he blatantly propositioned her.

"Err... yeah, I guess that would be nice."

Smirking from ear to ear Del finished his beer and waited for Kelly to do the same with her tequila.

"Let's go then babe."

"Umm... ok." Kelly accepted coyly.

As he led her away, her slim pale fingers entwined with his thicker dark digits, she glanced back at her son, biting her lower lip nervously, seeing him mouth the words 'Enjoy yourself' to her.

Heading out of the bar the pair crossed the street onto the beach where Del turned left heading away from the bright lights and towards the darkness at the far end of the bay. As she walked alongside him Kelly couldn't help but reflect on what she was doing to become the fantasy porn star girlfriend that her son obviously wanted.

"You know who you remind me of don't you babe?" Del interrupted her thoughts.

"No. Who?" she lied.

"You're a dead spit for some porn actress." Del stopped and pulled her against him.

"Oh, who's that then?"

He didn't respond just kissed her, one hand on her arse and the other on the back of her head gently pressing her mouth to his. For a second Kelly stood there before slowly sliding her arms about Del's neck, returning his kiss, and submitting to him.

"Her name's Mandy Monroe and she loves taking a hard black cock as well." He finally told her, pulling his mouth away from hers and taking her hand again to lead her towards some sort of building at the top edge of the beach.

It turned out to be a deserted hut of some sort with the door and windows all boarded up. Reaching it he pushed her back against the wall and kissed her once more, his hands going straight to her breasts as she wrapped her arms about his neck again, allowing him to grope her as he wished.

She could already feel her arousal mounting as his thick dark fingers teased her sensitive swollen nipples through the thin material of her tight pink vest. This was what Rob wanted, for her to be his fantasy girl, but she was shocked to find it was what she wanted as well.

"Fuck, they feel as good as they look." He groaned, briefly pulling his lips away from hers.

"Do you want to see them again?" Kelly asked demurely, fluttering her long dark lashes at him in the moonlight.

Del grinned, "Mmhhmm, you bloody bet I do."

Smiling shyly, she grasped the bottom edge of her top and peeled it off over her head in a single movement exposing her modest, pert breasts to him, the nipples hardening quickly into rock hard peaks in the cool evening air.

"Fuck me." He sighed, reaching for her tits, his ebony fingers rolling the sensitive buds.

Kelly moaned softly as he played with her chest, her arms back about his neck as she pulled his mouth against hers again. Letting his tongue push between her lips as he kissed her fervently for a moment before pulling away.

"I want you naked babe. Take the rest of it off."

Hesitantly Kelly stepped out of his grasp and reached behind her to unzip her short skirt. Letting it puddle around her feet before she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her thong and eased it down her legs.

"You are one fucking gorgeous bitch." Del smirked, his eyes wandering up and down over her nude form before pulling her back to him, his mouth lowering onto her breast.

"Oh shit... aaahhhhhh!" Kelly gasped grabbing his head, her delicate nubs responding to his lips and tongue.

Her thighs parted as she felt his hand slide up between them, a single dark digit tracing along the length of her moist slit before gently pushing into her. Feeling herself being fingered she closed her eyes and clung to him, moaning softly, while his mouth alternated between her nipples, suckling on each one in turn.

"Fuck... oh fuck, fuck... oh yes... yessssss!" she groaned, her body shuddering as her pussy juices started to flow over his hand.

"Cum baby... cum for Del." He added a second black finger, forcing both of them knuckle deep in her dripping pink slit.

"Unghhhhhhhhh!" she shuddered her knees almost buckling under her.

"Do it baby... cum... cum for me."

"Ah... ahhhh... ahhhhh fuck... oh fuck, yes, yes... I'm gonna..." Kelly bucked urgently as the sensations started to overwhelm her, legs opening wider to give him unobstructed access to her sex.

Using his thumb on her clitoris Del took her over the top as he wormed his fingers deep inside her cunt.

"I'm gonna... Cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she cried out, her pussy clenching on his hand, thighs clamping together, as her climax soared through her.

Del let her slowly jerk to a stop before withdrawing his glistening dark fingers from her oozing hole, offering them to her so she could lick them clean. Staring into his eyes as she lapped up her juices from his hand, Kelly could see what he wanted and, without waiting to be told she dropped onto her knees.

Sliding her hands up his thighs she caressed the large bulge tenting out the front of his shorts, her eyes gazing up at him. Quickly unfastening them she tugging them down around his knees, letting his long, thick black shaft spring free.

"Jesus Christ!" Kelly exclaimed, her eyes wide, as 9" of hard dark cock almost slapped her in the face.

Admiring the gorgeous veined rod, she licked her lips and wrapped her small pale hand around the hard ebony pole. Feeling his solid meat pulsing hotly Kelly began to stroke along its length, guiding the swollen bulbous tip between her red lips.

"Mmmmmm... Guummmmm... Hhhhmmmmm!" she took his mushroom shaped cockhead into her warm mouth letting her tongue swirl over it, smothering the dome with her saliva.

"Shit, oh shit... yes. Fucking suck it!" Del exclaimed, reaching down to grab a handful of Kelly's blonde hair in his dark fingers to begin guiding her movements.

"Slluummmm.... Huuurrmmphh.... Gnnnuummm!" Kelly spluttered and gagged as she was forced to swallow even more of the hard black cock violating her mouth.

"Jesus, you really know how to suck cock bitch." tipping his head back Del gasped as her lips tightened around his iron hard ebony prick, eager to please him.

Slurping hungrily her mouth worked up and down on his length, her jaws opening wider to accommodate his throbbing girth while she looked up at him with her big blue eyes.

Breathing heavily Del yanked her head back, pulling her lips off of his prick with a soft plop, "That was fucking amazing but I need to fuck that pussy babe."

Slowly getting to her feet Kelly turned around and, spreading her feet apart, leant forwards against the wall of the shack. With her fingers splayed apart she pushed her bottom back, arching her spine, offering her pink slit to him.

"Fuck..... yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!" she groaned going up onto her toes, the heels of her sandals lifting off the sand, as Del drove his long hard black meat all the way up into her dripping pink pussy in a single firm thrust.

Two black hands slid around her body, cupping her pert firm pale breasts, as he split her open and started to fuck her, steadily pumping his dark cock in and out of her well stretched fuck hole.

She bit her lip her head up, taking every inch of his solid length as he worked it in and out of her dripping slit. Pushing back onto his prick she urged him deeper with every thrust he made into her.

"Yes, yes, oh yes... don't stop... harder.... just fuck meeeeeee!" Kelly's squeals got louder every time his ebony pole was driven deep into her quim, her pink labia clinging to the shaft and cushioning every stroke.

Dropping his hands onto her hips Del started to increase his pace, pulling Kelly back against him as he slammed his length even harder into her cunt. His black cock coated with her creamy white juices, glistening wetly, as it slid easily between her puffy pink lips.

"Oh god, oh fuck... fuck...don't stop... don't... fucking... stop... I'm gonna...." Her tits bouncing under her Kelly squealed and shuddered as her orgasm built rapidly in her core.

Behind her Del tightened his grip on her, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, and started to piston his thick hard ebony spear into her pussy, grunting with every thrust as he fucked her vigorously.

"Oh shit.... oh shit... I'm... I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnggggggggg!" Kelly shrieked, coming hard on his black cock, her body stiffening then jerking as the waves of pleasure surged through her.

"Yes, yes... oh fuck I'm gonna cum in you... aaaahhhhhhh!" with a final groan Del buried his prick deep in her vagina and ejaculated, filling her belly with a copious amount of his semen.

His hands slid around her to grope her breasts as he leant across her back, holding his dark meat in her while he continued to jerk and spasm, spurting even more of his seed into her womb.

"Shit girl you are something else." He grinned when he finally eased his softening member out of her gaping slit.

"I need to get back to Rob." Thinking of her son Kelly immediately pushed herself up and looked around for her knickers.

Pulling his shorts on Del smirked, "I wouldn't worry about him babe. I'm sure he knows what you've been doing."

"What if he does. What of it?" she answered caustically as she stepped into her thong, sliding it up her legs as his cum ran down her thighs.

Del just continued to smirk, "The guy knows that white girls like you prefer black dick."

She didn't answer his cynical comment, instead she turned away to pick up her clothes. Quickly dressing, she tidied herself up as best she could, before heading back along the beach hand in hand, with him.

Just before they reached the bar he stopped and pulled Kelly against him and kissed her again.

"I want to fuck you again, before I go home baby." He told her as he looked into her eyes.

"Oh... I... err... maybe.... maybe on Wednesday then.... I'll see." She mumbled thinking of Rob and the things they had talked about her doing while she was being his fantasy girlfriend.

Not waiting for his answer, she didn't say goodbye just let go of his hand and walked back into the Epic bar to find her son.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Rob immediately wanted to know when she found him, standing with an almost empty bottle in his hand.

Kelly leaned up and kissed him, "Get me a drink first then I'll tell you."

Hurrying off to the bar he left Kelly standing alone for a moment trying to avoid the smug looks she was getting from Del as he joined his mates.

"Well, if it isn't the hot MILF." The voice beside her made her jump.

Miguel the club manager slipped an arm about her waist and grinned lasciviously at her.

"Decided to have that drink with me?" he continued, his hand sliding onto her hip.

"Oh no... I... umm... I..." she tried to think of what to say as his fingers stroked down across her rear.

"What would you like? We can take them up to my office. It'll be nice and private up there." He started to guide her towards a door marked staff only.

Just as she was starting to panic Rob stepped in front of them, handing Kelly her glass, "Got your drink Kell, shall we find somewhere to sit?"

Taking her arm her son pulled her gently away from the lecherous club manager as he glared at Rob with annoyance, leading her towards an empty table at the far side of the bar.

"Thank god you came back when you did." Kelly breathed a sigh of relief, "He wanted me to... to go up to his office and have a drink with him."

"Was that all?"

She gave him a dismissive look, "You know he's another one that wants to fuck me, don't you?"

Rob sat down and shrugged, "Would that have been so bad?"

"You want me to have sex with that old lecher as well?" his mother spluttered.

"Why not. He's no different to those two dirty old guys in the next room to us. They've been lusting after you since they first saw you this afternoon."

Incredulous Kelly responded sarcastically, "I'll add them to the list as well, shall I? Along with Del on Wednesday."

"You're gonna fuck him again then?"

She took a calming breath, "You're assuming he had me tonight."

"Did he?" Rob asked keeping his voice low.

"You know he did." His mother hissed back at him, "He got me to strip for him then he fingered me to an orgasm before I sucked his dick. Then, after that, he fucked me."

Rob stared at her his cock tenting out his shorts, "Did he... did you?"

"This is really turning you on, isn't it?" she dropped her hand under the table to squeeze his bulge.

Her son bit his lip and nodded, "Yes, it is."

She giggled her hand still in his lap, "It's ok honey that's why I did it. To turn you on. To be your fantasy girl."

"So did you?"

"Yes, I came when he fucked me and yes, he came inside me. In fact, my thong is soaked with his stuff. And he wants to have me again before he goes home on Thursday morning." His mother finished summarising what had happened.

"Will you fuck him on Wednesday?"

"Only if you want me to." his mother bit her bottom lip hesitantly and waited for his answer.

He took a long pull on his beer, "And the others?"

Kelly gazed at her son for a moment, considering his last sentence, "Is that what you want? The two guys in the room next to us, the manager here?"

"Yes." He replied truthfully, "but not tonight, You're mine now, for the rest of the night."

She giggled again, "You'll turn me into a real porn star at this rate but I told you I'd be whatever you wanted this holiday and I meant it."

"So, you will?"

"Mmhhmm. Whoever and whenever you want me to." His mother said quietly.

Staring into each other's eyes they finished their drinks before they stood up and walked out of the Epic bar.

Holding hands with her son Kelly pointedly ignored both Del and Miguel, the club's Spanish owner as she passed by them. She was with Rob now and that was all that mattered, she knew she could no longer deny what she was feeling although she wondered how she would tell him.

As soon as they were out on the street he pulled her against him, kissing her firmly, both of them ignoring the passers-by who stared openly at the couple. Responding urgently to him she slipped her arms about his neck and parted her lips, allowing his tongue to dart into her mouth searching for hers.

"Take me back to the hotel. I want you inside me now!" Kelly whispered, looking up into his eyes.

Grabbing her hand Rob virtually force marched his mother back to their room as she tripped along on her heels behind him, trying hard to keep up with his urgent pace.

Pushing the door closed behind them he guided her to the bed and, gently, laid her back his hands sliding up under her skirt to drag her soaked thong down her legs. Untangling it from around her feet he threw it aside as he gazed down on her red swollen gash still oozing cum.

"Oh no Rob... no, it's all yukky down there. Please... let me..." She made a half-hearted protest as he dropped his shorts, lowering his body onto hers so she quickly had to spread her legs wide for him.

"Just how I want it. Full of Del's cum." He grinned easing the tip of his cock into the entrance to her slick wet hole.

Kelly gazed up into her son's eyes, biting her lower lip as his prick nudged against her sensitive opening.

"Oh god yes, yes... fuck me then baby... I want to feel you inside me.... please!" She groaned, surrendering totally as she felt his thick hard eight inches slowly enter her.

With her skirt rucked up about her waist she threw her legs as wide as they would go, arching her hips up to meet his first deep stroke into her well used cunt. Filling her Rob took his weight on his arms and pulled half-way back before driving into his mother's pussy again.

"Yes, yes, yes.... Fuck me Rob, fuck meeeeeeeee!" clinging to her son Kelly bucked urgently off the bed as he began to hammer into her with long, deep thrusts.

Beneath the couple the ancient bed began to squeak rhythmically in time with Rob's strokes, the creaking of the springs punctuated by Kelly's loud groans of pleasure.

"Ungh.... Yes... aaahhh... ungh... unhhhh!"

Writhing under her son she surrendered to the small waves of delight that rolled through her body with gradually increasing intensity.

"Unhhh.... Aaahhh.... Fuck mum.... Aaaahhhhhh!" Rob grunted every time he drove his prick into her cunt, his bare arse rising and falling between her open thighs in an easy steady rhythm.

Closing her eyes and hooking her legs over his Kelly submitted to the sensations her son was creating inside her. The ripples of her first climax starting to gently radiate out through her body making her squeal with delight.

"Oh yes... oh god... oh god, Rob.... I'm gonna...." Her voice rose to a shrill shriek, her slender form undulating wildly against his muscular frame.

"Do it....do it mum, cum for me." He gasped breathlessly as he hammered his length as deep into her as he could.

"Cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Kelly lost all control as the massive orgasm hit her, her body jerking and squirming through a crescendo of ecstasy that totally consumed her.

Rob slowed his tempo so he gently continued to fuck her through her climax until she lay breathless and spreadeagled underneath him.

"Oh god baby.... That was amazing." She panted.

"Turn over." He ordered abruptly as he pulled out and rolled his mother onto her hands and knees, immediately moving behind her and sliding his hard length back into her cunt.

"Oh my god... yessssssssssssssss.... yeeeeessssssss!" she squealed, taking every inch of her son's thick pole back into her gaping pussy.

Rob wanted his own release now and wrapping his mother's hair in his fist he yanked her head back forcefully and began to piston his throbbing cock as deep as he could using her blonde mane for leverage. His hips slapping loudly against her firm round arse every time he sheathed his length in her cum filled fuck hole.

Their mating now was just animalistic as he hammered his cock into his mother's willing, compliant body, simply using her for his pleasure.

"Unghh... unghh... unghhh... unhhhhh.... Unhhhhh!" Kelly grunted with every stroke of her son's manhood into her dripping quim, her body jerking and her pert tits jiggling beneath her.

"Oh, fuck... mum... oh god... I'm gonna!" Rob slammed his hard meat into his mother one final time and ejaculated, his prick pulsing as he shot his load deep inside her, "Cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Feeling him hosing her womb with his seed Kelly came hard for the second time, her slim body tensing for a moment then going into uncontrolled spasms as a second huge tsunami of pleasure washed over her.

"Oh god... Rob.... I'm... cuuummmmmmiiiinnnnngggggggggggg!" she screamed out loud not caring who heard her.

Totally spent she collapsed face down on the bed with Rob laying on her back, both of them panting for breath as the ecstatic sensations slowly faded.