A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 06

Story Info
Rob encourages Kelly to go further to fulfil his fantasies.
7k words
4.6
15.9k
21
6

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling Kelly squirmed away from her son and grabbing a large towel from the hook she wrapped herself in it before exiting from the tiny bathroom. Stepping all the way through onto the balcony to get the final rays from the late afternoon sun she started to dry her hair.

"Hello again." A voice made her jump.

"Oh hello. Sorry you startled me." She turned to greet their neighbours from the adjacent room, Tom and Frank, who were sitting outside at their table drinking beer.

"We enjoyed the show last night." Tom leered at her, his eyes fixed on her body that was barely covered by the towel wrapped around it, "You looked great up on stage."

Kelly blushed, remembering her performance at the wet t-shirt contest the previous evening and the way she had flagrantly teased the audience. Especially when she had completely removed her top and posed in just her tiny thong.

"Oh... err... yeah, great... umm... thanks."

"Hi guys." Behind her Rob stepped out onto the balcony, slipping his arms around his mother and pulling her back against him, "How was your day?"

"Not as good as yours judging by the noises coming out of your room last night and this morning." Frank joined in the conversation sending Kelly an even deeper shade of crimson.

"Yeah, sounded like someone was having a great time." Tom added staring at Kelly salaciously.

Wriggling out her son's grasp she held on to her towel and darted back into their room to get away from the comments, but not before Rob had a chance to swat her backside.

"Ow!" she yelped as she disappeared.

"Don't mind her, she's a bit shy." She heard Rob laugh.

The two older men chuckled.

"She didn't look that shy last night." One of them added, possibly Frank she thought, as she sat on the bed with her heart pounding against her rib cage.

Her son laughed again and then walked in through the doors to find Kelly sitting on the bed and finishing off drying her hair.

"Well, that was really embarrassing." She regarded him coolly as he came back into their room.

He shrugged, "They just want to fuck you. That's all. I can't say I blame them for that."

"When?"

"What do you mean when?" Rob replied, clearly puzzled.

She looked at him for a moment and smiled, "When do you want them to fuck me?"

"You're still going to do it?" Rob looked at her, sounding shocked.

Kelly dropped her towel onto the bed and stood up now completely naked.

"You do want me to fuck them, don't you?" going to put her make-up on his mother glanced back over her shoulder at him, "Just tell me when and where then. Unless you want me to walk out onto the balcony now, like this, that is?"

Rob grinned, discarding his own towel as he gazed at her naked form, any awkwardness about his own nudity gone now, "No not now. I want to take you to dinner right now."

She laughed softly glancing down at his semi-erect penis, "Well you'd better let me get ready first then."

After going through her usual routine of false eyelashes, mascara and eye shadow with foundation and lip gloss Kelly was ready to get dressed. Slipping a little black thong up her legs she chose another simple sundress, this one in lilac with large white flowers across it, that buttoned all the way up from mid-thigh to her chest.

Meanwhile Rob had settled for his usual shorts but this time paired with a short-sleeved shirt.

"Shall we go?" putting on her 3" black strappy heels Kelly stood up, ready to have dinner.

Walking down to the main strip with its brightly lit bars and cafe's the couple held hands like all the other lovers and discussed where they would eat and what they might do later.

Selecting a small romantic restaurant that they hadn't been in before they were given a discrete candlelit table and sat with their fingers entwined as they chose from the menu. Rob eventually picking the chicken while Kelly settled for the lasagne along with their usual bottle of wine.

"Here's to my own very special gorgeous porn star girlfriend." Rob raised his glass.

Kelly giggled and lifted her glass as well, clinking it against his "I love you honey."

Relaxing and enjoying their meal, mother and son chatted like any other romantically connected couple. Holding hands and occasionally kissing they discussed their week so far, including her two trysts with Del and Miguel, as well as their plans for the remainder of their stay.

"Does it bother you that I wanted them both to fuck you?" Rob asked her pointedly.

Kelly shook her head, "No, not at all really. I'm more disturbed over the fact that I enjoyed it so much."

He seemed surprised "You really honestly enjoyed it?"

She nodded blushing, her eyes going down to her food so she didn't have to look at her son.

"Yes." She whispered softly, "They both had the equipment and knew how to use it."

"Wow. Maybe you should be a real porn star. Like Mandy." He laughed impishly.

Giggling Kelly blushed, fluttering her eyelashes at him, "No way. I might like that even more. Then what would we do?"

Rob didn't answer instead he let his mind wander, imagining his mother enacting all of his favourite Mandy scenes, as he continued to eat his dinner.

"When do you want me to let Tom and Frank have me?" Kelly finally broke the silence on the subject they had deliberately avoided discussing over their meal.

Rob's face coloured at the way his mother blatantly brought up the subject, "I... err... umm... I."

"You do want me to let those two perverts fuck me? Don't you?" she raised an eyebrow questioningly as she asked him again.

"Err... yeah... yeah, of course I do." He responded somewhat nervously admitting his desire to see it happen.

"Then maybe we should do it tonight, before I lose my nerve. I'm sure they'll be out on their balcony later."

"Are you sure?" suddenly Rob seemed uncertain.

"If it's what you want?" She squeezed his hand, "It is, isn't it?"

Rob took a deep breath, "Yes mu... Kelly, yes, it is more than anything. I want to see you like Mandy."

Kelly giggled naughtily, "Then maybe your next fantasy will come true tonight."

When the bill for the dinner finally arrived at the table they quickly paid and, almost hesitantly, left the restaurant to get a drink before walking back to the hotel.

Heading in to the Epic bar they were almost immediately accosted by Miguel, the bar's owner who had fucked Kelly at the nudist beach, in front of Rob, earlier in the day.

"Ah it is the lovely Kelly" He sidled across to them, slipping an arm about her waist, "and of course Rob."

"Oh... err... hi." She answered him coolly, squirming slightly in his lecherous grasp.

Leering at her he looked Kelly up and down, "So what would you like to drink baby?"

Rob intervened and answered for them, "I'll have a beer and m... Kelly will have a cocktail. Maybe a sex on the beach?"

The bar owner grinned at the double meaning and went off to fetch them.

"You know he wants to fuck you again mum." Rob told her as soon as Miguel was out of earshot, "Isn't that obvious."

She laughed and squeezed his arm, "Well you didn't exactly help me out with your sex on the beach cocktail comment. Did you?"

Her son grinned, "Didn't you really enjoy it earlier then? You said he had a big one."

Before she could answer Miguel returned with their drinks, passing them across to them he slipped an arm around Kelly again, resting his hand on her bottom.

"You know we could take these up to my office. It's a lot quieter up there, more private." He suggested squeezing her arse.

"Oh I... err... umm" she started to reply.

"We can't sorry. We have to get back to the hotel... we... err we have something to do." Rob interjected quickly cutting his mother off before she could say the wrong thing.

The sleazy Spaniard mumbled something that they couldn't hear and then, making an excuse, hurriedly moved off. Obviously realising he was getting nowhere with his plan to lure the sexy blonde away from her boyfriend and up to his office.

"That got rid of him for a bit." Rob grinned.

His mother punched his arm lightly, "Don't be mean. You should learn to play nicely."

Her son chuckled, "I did that earlier. Remember?"

"Hmmm, I do." She took his arm and snuggled up close to him.

Spending a while finishing their drinks Rob and his mother avoided discussing what might happen when they got back to the hotel although it was at the forefront of their minds.

"Shall we go then?" he suggested swallowing the last of his beer.

Kelly downed her remaining cocktail in one, "Might as well get this done while I still have the nerve to do it."

Strolling back along the main street hand in hand they barely spoke, both of them envisaging what they were going back to the hotel to possibly do.

"Do you think they'll be out on the balcony?" Kelly asked nervously when they eventually stood outside their door, "They might have gone out or something?"

"I honestly have no idea. They are on holiday so they might be out. Let me go through and look first." Rob suggested as he let the pair of them in to the room.

Waiting by the bed as her son stepped out onto the balcony Kelly held her breath wondering if, perhaps, the two older men had gone out drinking.

"Hey guys. How're you doing?"

'Shit.' she thought to herself as she heard Rob speak to them.

"We're good." Came back the reply, "Where's that good-looking girlfriend of yours?"

"She's inside. She'll be out in a bit."

"Join us and have a beer then. While we wait for her."

Standing inside she listened to the conversation for a moment and prepared herself for the inevitable. There was no going back now she decided.

Taking a deep breath Kelly unbuttoned her dress and, slipping it off, laid it carefully across the bed. Then, swallowing nervously, wearing just her black thong and heels she followed her son and stepped out into the night.

"Hey, are you leaving me out? Do I get a beer to?" She said to the two older men sitting across from her as they looked up and stared at her virtually nude figure.

"Fuck me. You're one fucking hot babe." Tom uttered, passing across a bottle to her, while his friend Frank just sat back and gaped at her, looking stunned.

"Like the view guys?" Rob asked them as he stepped up behind his mother and reached around her to cup her bare tits in his hands while she lifted the bottle to her lips.

"You are one lucky fucker getting into bed with that every night." Tom, seemingly the spokesman for the pair, told Rob crassly, "Your girlfriend is bloody gorgeous."

"Thanks. I agree she is, but she's wearing me out. She's absolutely fucking insatiable." He casually informed them still gently groping his mother's chest.

Frank grinned and taking a mouthful of his own beer finally spoke, "Well if you ever need a hand just pass her over. We'll be more than happy to oblige her."

As they talked about her as if she wasn't there Rob had been continually playing with Kelly's breasts. Teasing her sensitive nipples into rock hard points which, along with their comments, was creating a flood of moisture at the top of her thighs.

"I don't know. It's a lot to ask. She's pretty demanding." He told them thoughtfully.

"Honestly we wouldn't mind helping you out would we Tom?" Frank said to his friend.

"Nah, it's the least we could do for a neighbour." The taller man eyes her lustfully as he answered.

"Well, if you two are sure you don't mind, I could use a rest." His fingers pinched her swollen teats.

"Aaaahhhh." Kelly gasped biting her lower lip as her body shuddered with the sensations his fingers were creating.

She stared at the two older men, her mind a mixture of emotions as she listened to her son offer her to them.

"Are you being fucking serious?" Tom stood up and, not taking his eyes off Kelly, took a step towards the small barrier separating the two balconies.

"Why not? Unless you don't fancy her, of course?" Rob gave his mother a gentle nudge towards him.

She stumbled forwards a step out of Rob's grasp towards Tom as he held out a hand to help her step over the small wall, "Don't fancy her, you must be fucking joking."

Stepping over on to the other balcony she glanced momentarily back at her son, her heart pounding, and then allowed Tom to lead her into his room as Frank and then Rob quickly followed.

She was barely inside the doors before Tom slid his arms around her, pulling her back towards him, his fingers groping her firm, modestly sized tits.

Frank quickly joined his friend and Kelly gasped softly as two pairs of hands molested her body, fondling her pert breasts and caressing her tight arse. She glanced back at her son, as the pair of them toyed with her, getting a smile from him by way of confirmation that he was happy with what was happening.

Grinning the taller man stepped back leaving her to Frank for the moment and unzipped himself to free his prick, as the shorter fatter man roughly manhandled the sexy blonde. Squeezing her soft mounds, he toyed with her swollen delicate teats for a moment before lowering his mouth to them.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!" Kelly gasped her head thrown back as Frank suckled on her causing little jolts of ecstasy to explode out from her sensitive nipples.

"On your knees and get your mouth around this." Tom interrupted them taking control and ordering her to start sucking his cock.

There is a line that a woman crosses, where her self-respect is subverted by a stronger urge, an urge to please. It's sometimes crossed because she loves a man to the point where any act of sacrifice becomes an act of love. And then it can be crossed at other times simply because of circumstance, because she feels so hot and wet and horny that she no longer wants to hold onto her dignity.

Kelly had reached that line and now, looking back at her son, she knew would do whatever Rob wanted her to.

Tom's order to take his erection in her mouth was given with the confident assumption that she would obey, and she didn't disappoint him. Dropping to her knees Kelly stroked his shaft, feeling its weight, then gently licked along the sides, running the tip of her tongue from tip to root trailing a line of spit along its length.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she murmured, looking over at her son yet again as he stood by the balcony doors watching the erotic scene unfolding before him.

"Oh my god.... It's fucking.... huge!" Kelly's eyes opened wide as Frank, who had now also stripped off, joined them and shoved his massive cock in front of her face.

Regaining her composure, she wrapped a hand around each of their shafts and glanced up at the two older men leering down at her as she began to alternate between them. Sucking first one then the other she teased them, letting her lips encircle first Tom's then Franks erection, her tongue swirling over each crown as she did.

Tom's dick was circumcised, probably 6 and a half maybe 7 inches in length but thick enough to stretch her lips wide while Frank's was enormous, at least nine or more inches long with a girth that had a circumference bigger than her wrist.

"Mmmmnnnhhhmm.... Nnnngghmmmmm.... Ummmmnnffffffff!" she slurped and sucked greedily her lips moving from one hard cock to the other as she lightly pumped her fingers along both of them.

Standing by the balcony doors Rob had released his own throbbing rod from his shorts and was stroking along its length as he gazed at the three of them, utterly transfixed by the spectacle before him. Watching his mother as she gave herself to the two men, for him, was the most arousing thing he had ever seen.

Tom looked down at her as she bobbed her head back and forth on the two swollen shafts. Gazing back up at him as she sucked on his prick, she saw a smile of satisfaction playing across his lips making her wonder if she wasn't going to get fucked after all.

Frank meanwhile just sneered down at her with lust filled eyes, making her shiver nervously every time she swallowed his very hard and very long member.

As if reading her mind Tom grabbed Kelly by her hair and forcefully pulled her away from the pair of them ordering her to get on the bed, on all fours.

"Time for you to get fucked missy." He smirked at her.

She scrambled to obey tugging her soaked thong down her legs as she did. Kicking it away when it tangled around her shoes she knelt up and gazed back at the two older men, their erections pointing threateningly towards her.

Tom moved behind her, and the bed sagged a little accommodating his additional weight. The springs creaking as he quickly shed the rest of his clothes, before she felt the wonderful meaty bluntness of his cock tip rubbing along her pussy lips, blindly looking for her entrance.

He found it soon enough, and Kelly gasped, feeling herself being filled by his hard length as he drove it all the way up into her, "Oh fuck, yes, that feels so good, please... fuck me, just fuck me!"

Responding to her groans Tom grabbed hold of Kelly's hips and began to slam into her in earnest, his thighs slapping loudly against her arse while her head was pressed down onto the bedspread.

"How's our little filly?" Frank asked, stroking his own rod and watching from alongside the bed.

"Nice," Tom answered him as he continued to fuck Kelly.

Then looking across at Rob he added with a grin, "Your girlfriends got a hot little mouth and a tight snatch. Wet and tight."

They were talking about her as if she was just a piece of meat there simply for them to use and it should have made her angry but, in fact it was quite the opposite, their demeaning words turning Kelly on even more.

Leering at her Frank moved to the side of the bed, stroking his dick as he did so, then cupping her chin he lifted her head up so his manhood was level with her mouth.

Although he was short and very overweight, Frank had a very long and thick cock, long, longer than Toms' with dark veins that stood out even though he wasn't fully hard. The head was impressive to, what people call a 'mushroom head' wide and bulbous with a thick ridge around the base of the dome.

Her eyes flicked up to see him smirking down at her. Under normal circumstances he would have revolted her and there would be no way she would let him touch her, but this wasn't normal or natural by any means.

She glanced at her son, this was what he wanted and he was watching her avidly, hypnotised by the scene before him. Lightly stroking his hand along his shaft Rob stared intently at her as she was comprehensively fucked by Tom.

Frank pressed his distended cock-head to Kelly's lips and she automatically opened her mouth, accepting the first inches of his thick shaft.

She couldn't use her hands on him without losing her balance so the fat gross little man simply moved his hips back and forth, fucking his dick between her lips while the added force of her being fucked from behind by Tom sent her mouth further onto his prick, making her gag.

"Nnnngggghhhmmmm.... Guuunnnnnnnnnn!" she choked on him.

Taking her hair in his hand Frank lifted it away from her face so all three men could see how her jaws stretched wide trying to accommodate his solid slab of meat.

"Mmmnnhhmmm... Nnngghhmmmm... Guuunnnghhmmm!" she slurped and sucked the sounds filling the room between the slapping of Toms hips against her firm arse.

The two of them continued to enjoy themselves at both ends of her, Tom grasping her hips and steadily thrusting into her pussy as she hungrily sucked on Frank's dick.

"Oh fuck... fuck... I'm... aaaahhhh!" Tom gasped starting to hammer his length into Kelly's dripping cunt sending waves of pleasure radiating out from her clit.

Squirming on his hard shaft she felt the feelings of ecstasy start to boil over as they reached their zenith and let Frank's erection slip from between her lips.

Noooo... shit oh shit.... I'm... I'm cuuummmmmmiiinnnnnnggggggg!" feeling his hard meat swell inside her Kelly shivered and came for the first time.

12