A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her Tom held onto her hips, his fingers digging in to her soft flesh as he jerked violently, his cock buried to the hilt in her cunt erupting and spurting his seed up into her belly.

"You want a go at her?" a breathless Tom asked his friend after he had finished emptying his balls into Kelly's body.

Getting a positive response from his friend he eased his softening manhood out of her cum filled hole and the pair of them swapped places with Frank laying back on the bed.

His flabby stomach sagged obscenely, as he drew the still trembling Kelly on top of him. Her splayed thighs straddled over his hips and she could feel her lust growing as she reached down to guide his massive cock-head between her slick labia, pausing to savour the sensation of being stretched wide open before finally slowly lowering herself onto his waiting prick.

"Oh shit... it's... so... fucking... big!" Kelly's eyes opened wide as she moaned loudly, every inch of the bulky shaft penetrating up into her pussy and forcing her further open than she had ever been stretched before.

Impaled on Frank's massive erection she started pumping her juicy cunt up and down on it. With her head thrown back, blonde hair swaying around her shoulders, her eyes closed as she groaned even louder.

"Oh god... oh god... it's... so deep.... so... fucking.... deep."

His hands, meanwhile, moved up to her chest and roughly began to massage her breasts while his fingers pulled and pinched the sensitive nipples.

"Aaaaahhhh.... Aaahhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkk!" Kelly squealed at the pain from her tortured teats.

"Jesus Christ your girlfriend loves some cock, don't she?" Frank gloated contemptuously at Rob as he watched his mother bounce urgently up and down, riding the huge dick.

"Fucking tight ain't she?" Tom joined in adding his own comment to the conversation, "Got a snatch like an iron fist."

Once again crude comments were shared between the two men about her body, as she rode on Frank's rigid pole, the foulmouthed words only serving to inflame Kelly's desire even further.

Eager to re-join the action Tom stood up on the bed and positioned himself, standing with his back to the headboard, facing her his now semi-erect dick starting to jut out.

Kelly didn't have to be told what to do this time. She took his slick member into her hand, and then, wrapping her lips around it she began to suck it clean of her creamy juices.

"Ummmmm... Huummmmmm..."

Using one hand to wank his shaft, guiding it deeper into her mouth, she dropped her other hand to her swollen clit and started rubbing it increasing the pleasure radiating out from her pussy.

Frank must have sensed what she was doing, and with his hands now on her arse cheeks began to move her up and down faster, driving his rod up into her dripping cunt with deep thrusts.

"Mnngghmmm.... Uummnnfffff.... NNgghgggmmmm!" Kelly's cries of delight were muffled by the cock buried deep between her lips rapidly hardening.

Jerking urgently on one rigid pole while her mouth was violated by another, she felt the heat inside her bubbling up and she knew she was going to cum.

"HHHMMMNNGHHMMMMMMMMM.... UUMMNGHHHHH!" it wasn't long she was almost screaming with pleasure as she was wracked by another orgasm.

With her pussy spasming and clenching around Frank's hardness she had to concentrate not to bite down on the dick filling her mouth. Smaller aftershocks coursed through her body making her shudder, but the two men didn't let up. Frank hadn't stopped fucking her while Tom was content to keep himself hard by using her mouth.

"Look behind you, Kelly," Tom instructed her, "see how fucking slutty you look."

Letting his hard meat slip free from between her lips she twisted her head around and faced the mirror on the dresser.

She could see Frank's hands on her arse, his thick cock sliding in and out of her swollen pink slit, the puffy glistening lips wrapped around the shaft, cushioning every stroke he made into her.

Kelly stared into her own eyes. Her hair was a mess now and her lipstick had been smeared across her lips while there was also a wetness on her chin, mostly from her own spit. It seemed for a second that she was watching three strangers in a porn movie, two men with Rob's fantasy porn star Mandy Monroe being shared between them.

Tearing her gaze away she turned to Rob who was staring, hand on his own prick, as he watched her being used like a cheap slut. The two older men spit roasting her on their hard pricks.

Holding onto Tom's cock while watching herself she fed it back into her mouth, her soft lips closing back around his throbbing pole.

"Oh yes, suck it slut." Came the comment of approval from him, "You fucking love it, don't you?"

Her eyes stayed engrossed with the scene in the mirror, watching herself give a man at least ten to fifteen years older than her a blowjob, while impaled upon the cock of second older man, a man who disgusted her.

The sight of her in such a depraved situation was too much for Kelly and she bucked violently, squealing loudly, as a second powerful orgasm took her.

"Ohhhh.... Fuck... Fuck... I'm.... cummmmmmmiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!" her arms flailed helplessly as she lost control of her limbs.

As her climax receded, the two of them swapped ends and she once again found herself on all fours, cleaning Frank's sticky length with her mouth while Tom rammed his cock into her from behind.

Sliding his hands under her body the taller of the two men groped her tits as he steadily worked his hard meat in and out of her dripping slit.

At the same time Frank took hold of her hair in his fist and, yanking her head up, forced his own swollen shaft into her mouth choking her as he rammed it down her throat.

"Ummnnnfffffff.... Gnnnuuummmm.... Errrrmmmmmmm" she gagged and spluttered.

Over the course of the next thirty minutes or so, they changed positions more than a few times. Staying where they were they rotated Kelly from one hard erection to the other as she came again and again on the cocks violating her body.

She would feel one of them leave her wet and willing cunt and then she would be made to shuffle around on her hands and knees or rolled onto her back until she faced the other shaft, glistening wetly from being inside of her. The different thickness and sizes that would alternately fill her pussy adding to the pleasure she received, as did the slightly different techniques each would use to fuck her.

Kelly guessed the pair of them hadn't had a workout such as this in years because, without warning, they stopped using her and said they were going to get another drink. Leaving her empty and breathless she was told in no uncertain terms to wait on the bed for them while they took a break.

Laying there on her back with her legs spread wide, getting her breath back, Kelly looked across at her son, who had joined the two men, opening another bottle of beer.

After so much sex her pussy suddenly felt empty as she lay there, and she reached down to lightly trace a finger along her well used slit, letting it ease between her out lips.

As she gently stroked her gaping hole Frank came back over to the bed, his drink in hand and she heard him murmur approvingly at the sight of her, laying spread-eagled, obviously still horny and shamelessly playing with herself.

"Look at her. She's not had enough cock yet, have you slut?" he put his bottle down took hold of her ankles forcefully pulling Kelly to the edge of the bed.

"Oh!" she squeaked as he yanked her towards him, her fingers scrabbling at the bedsheets.

"I told you she's insatiable." Rob interjected.

Frank was short enough to fuck Kelly standing up as she lay on the bed with her legs spread, his fat belly drooping onto her hips as he slammed his long broad cock straight back into her wet and willing cunt.

"Oh shit... please... be... gentle... oh shit, shit, shit...it's to big!" She shrieked as she was split wide open again on his massive prong, her distended labia wrapped around his pulsing manhood.

Her tits jiggled back and forth as she was pounded once again, her ankles now up on his shoulders as he held onto her thighs, his large belly now pressed up against the back of her legs as he rammed his hard length all the way into her.

"Uh.... Ahhh.... fuck.... oh fuck.... it's so deep!" all Kelly could do was clutch at the bedcovers with her hands and moan as the repulsive overweight misogynist used her.

Moments later Tom joined them and made a joke about them starting without him as he crawled up onto the bed next to Kelly, kneeling by her head. She twisted her head around to look up at him invitingly and was soon rewarded with his thick meat between her lips, his balls resting on her face, as he used her mouth again.

"Hmmmmppphhhh... Ummmnnnnnn... Gnnngghhhhhh!" her muffled moans filled the room again as she was taken at both ends.

The waves of another orgasm began to build deep within her and Frank picked up his pace, breathing heavily and grunting every time he slammed his length up in to Kelly's stretched, oozing fuck hole. Her slender fingers twisting in the bedcovers while her head thrashed wildly from side to side.

"Shit.... Oh fucking shit.... Shit...... shit....... I'm.... Fucking.... C....C.... cummmmmmmmmming.... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she squealed at the top of her voice, after letting Tom's shaft slip from between her lips, as another massive climax ripped through her making her slim body jerk and writhe uncontrollably.

"Ungh.... Uhhhh.... Unghhhhh!" Frank's grunts were getting louder as he pounded his rampant shaft into her and she knew he was about to cum.

"You... you can come in me.... I...I want you to come in me!" she pleaded, wanting to feel him empty his balls into her belly.

"Oh fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk................ yessssssssssssssss!" he followed her begging request and drove his prick into her slit, sheathing it as deep as he could and shooting his hot cum up into her body, pumping her womb full of his seed.

Watching his friend fountain his semen into Kelly's body Tom started to pump his own meat frantically and she watched, panting breathlessly, her face still turned upwards, as he started to wank.

At first, she thought he was going to spend his load onto her tits, but she was mistaken. Tom was going to fulfil a one of his deepest fantasies. It was one shared by most men, to cum on a woman's face, and he certainly wasn't going to let such a golden opportunity as this pass him by.

Kelly's clit was swollen and hot and so, with the scent of a man's hard cock inches from her face she slid her hand down to her cum oozing mound, to play with it. It took just a few moments before she exploded bucking and squealing as she went over the edge for a second time in as many minutes.

As she came, almost unaware of her surroundings for those few glorious seconds, she felt the warmth of Tom's cum land on her. Spurt after spurt erupted from his shaft and a seemingly endless rain of sticky semen landed on her face. It was in her hair and across her cheek and nose while one thick glob of cum landed on her eye gumming it closed. It cooled quickly and ran down her cheeks and her chin, pooling around her neck and dripping onto the bedspread.

"I can't open my eye." She giggled as she lay on the bed, slowly regaining some sort of composure, before opening the one eye that wasn't gummed shut by a puddle of congealing sperm.

"That was fucking great. Best fuck I've had in a long while." The lecherous Frank declared still groping her tits even after he had pulled his softening manhood out of Kelly's gaping hole, "Don't you think so mate?"

Tom grinned at him, "To fucking right. Thanks for that young man, you're a right lucky fucker getting into bed with a little scrubber like this every bloody night."

Both men complimented her on her performance with their hands lazily rubbing her tits and her tummy while a few fingers got in their last feel of the inside of her well used cunt until Kelly finally extricated herself and stood up, looking across at her son.

"I guess we'd better get going." Her words were directed at Rob.

"Not so fast, darlin. There's one last thing." Tom instructed and pushed down on her shoulders.

Obediently Kelly dropped to her knees, knowing exactly what they wanted. Their cocks had to be cleaned before she would be allowed to leave.

She was exhausted but she wasn't in a position to say no and Rob didn't intervene.

The two men stood within a couple of feet of each other and Kelly was able to take their softening pricks completely in her mouth, one after the other, licking and sucking each of them in turn. Lines of cooling cum all over her face and matting her hair as she lapped every trace of her juices and their own semen off each of them to their satisfaction.

Getting slowly to her feet a slightly bemused Kelly looked at her son and lover out of the one eye she could open. He grinned at his mother's dishevelled cum covered appearance and took her hand to lead her back out across the adjoining balconies.

"Anytime you need a hand with her just let us know." Tom called out as they left, "We'll be happy to help you out."

Rob didn't answer just helped his mother into their room.

"Are you ok mu... Kelly?" he tipped her chin up concerned he had pushed her too far.

Tears ran down Kelly's cheeks as she gazed into her son's eyes, "I... I'm... s... s... sorry."

"You were amazing mum... I mean Kelly. That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Better than any porn star."

She sniffled, "Y... y... you really mean that?"

He pulled against him and went to kiss her on her cum coated lips.

No don't," she turned her mouth away from his, "I'm all covered in their stuff."

She tried to protest that she was too messy but he was insistent and kissed her.

"I don't care. You look even prettier with it on you." Her son grinned gently guiding her back onto the bed.

Kelly giggled, "That's silly, you don't mean it."

"Yes, I do mean that. I love you." He whispered softly putting his lips to hers again.

"Rob... I..."

He cut her off with another kiss. This one long and passionate, his tongue darting into her mouth.

"Rob..." she gasped pulling her lips away from his and looking up into his eyes.

"Yes?" He smiled down at her hurriedly shrugging off his shorts and shirt.

"I... how... how can you want me now... after what I just let them... them do to me. After what Miguel... did to me earlier." Kelly asked him her voice hesitant.

Her son propped himself on his arms, looming over her still naked form, the tip of his hard cock pressing between her outer lips, teasing her slick entrance.

"My porn star obsession is purely about you, you know that. She looks like you and now you are doing the things she does, just for me. You are the most beautiful, generous, loving woman I know and now you belong to me."

"You... you won't leave me... will you?" she wrapped her arms about his neck.

"Never." He kissed her mouth tenderly then slowly started to work his lips down her body.

Tracing down along her neck he quickly reached her modest breasts, drawing each of her sensitive nipples into his mouth and teasing them into hard points.

"Oh shit... shit... shiiittttttt.... Aaaahhhhhh!" Kelly gasped and grabbed his head, crushing his mouth against her breasts.

As he suckled on her tits, drawing the swollen teats into his mouth, his hand slid down across her cum stained stomach and over her sticky mound to slip between her semen coated open thighs, his fingers probing gently between her puffy labia.

Kelly pushed her legs wider, her hips gyrating upwards off the mattress writhing against the fingers tormenting her slick wet hole and hard pulsing clitoris.

"Oh... Ohhhh.... Ahhhhhhh!" Her eyes closed and she whimpered with delight as her son's fingering gradually drove her closer to another orgasm.

Rob slid lower, kissing down her body until she could feel his breath on her thighs as she waited, holding her breath, for him to lick her.

"No.... please Rob... It's yukky..." she started to protest feebly.

"I don't care. It looks perfect right now."

He ignored her pleas and lightly ran his tongue along her juicy pussy, slowly lapping from her arsehole all the way to her clitoris, pausing to flick the hard bud.

"Oh fuck... oh god... please... make me cum." Kelly groaned, surrendering, her fingers twisting in his hair and pushing his face against her cunt.

Rob didn't need urging and rasped his tongue along the length of her slit again, probing between her outer lips all the way up to his mother's swollen clitoris, tasting the cum, mixed with her own juices, still oozing from her well fucked hole.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" the effect was electric and Kelly squealed, jerking violently, her body arching as a bolt of pure pleasure hit her sending her completely over the edge.

Tonguing her greedily Rob lapped at her dripping slit sending wave after wave of ecstasy surging out from her throbbing bud and prolonging her orgasm until all she could do was to lay back gasping breathlessly.

"Enough... oh god... please baby... I need you inside me."

Grinning he moved up her body so he was positioned over her and slowly eased his throbbing shaft into her well fucked hole. Inch by inch he gradually filled her until he was completely buried inside her dripping slit.

"Oh god... yes... love me... Rob, love me." His mother whimpered, clinging to him as he sheathed his prick in her.

Despite the very recent fucking she had received by the two men in the adjacent room Kelly responded eagerly to the feel of her son's manhood driving into her well used pussy. Her back arched up off the bed as she spread her legs even wider, her fingers clutching tightly on the bedsheets, urging him to fuck her harder.

"Fuck me.... Please Rob, fuck me... fuck me!" she murmured over and over, squirming under him as his arse rose and fell between her open thighs.

"Unghhh... Unhhhh.... Shit... Unnnhhhhh!" Above her Rob grunted with every stroke he made, driving his full length into his mother's pink slit again and again.

With the bedsprings creaking in time with his long deep thrusts Rob's shaft grated against her sensitive vaginal lining sending pulses of delight radiating out from her clitoris.

"Yes... oh yes... I'm... I'm... gonna....!" Kelly shuddered and moaned another, bigger, climax building rapidly as she was thoroughly fucked by her son.

"Fuck... oh fuck...yes, yes... I'm...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Rob slammed into her pussy one final time, to aroused to restrain himself, holding his rock-hard length in her as he ejaculated.

"Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!" his mother shrieked, her body undulating uncontrollably under his body as her orgasm sent her into raptures.

Kelly clung to him as the tremors flooding through her body slowly eased and her breathing returned to normal. The two men next door must have heard her screams but at that precise moment she didn't care.

Above her Rob pushed himself up and took his weight on his arms, his softening cock still inside her cum soaked slit.

"I... I love you Rob." Kelly whispered gazing up into his deep brown eyes, stroking his face with her hand as she spoke,

He smiled and kissed her, "I love you to Kelly, more than you could ever know."

"Are you sure? After what I've done today. I... I thought... maybe you might have... you know... changed your mind."

"Never. You have always been my fantasy girl mum and now you're my real girl. I will never change my mind about you." He kissed her lightly on the lips again.

She giggled and snuggled up against him, her eyes closing, as he pulled the sheet over them so they could drift off to sleep.

12