A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nine women gathered around him.

"First each of you will select a position in the order for the contest from the bowl. Then when you're ready I'll announce you and you come on stage. Each of you will then have ten minutes or three songs to perform your routine."

"How much do we take off?" one of the girls asked.

Miguel smirked at the group "That's up to each of you. You take off as little or as much as you want.

"So, we don't have to go completely naked?" Kelly asked.

Miguel held up his hands, "Ladies what you take off and how much of yourselves you reveal is up to you. Obviously the more you take off the more likely you are to win but if of you feel you don't want to compete then you are free to go."

There was a pause in the proceedings as a few of the women discussed what to do, with two actually withdrawing leaving just the seven girls remaining.

"Are we done then girls?" the bar owner finally broke in to their discussion, "Then let's get on. There are three prizes; 100 euros for the winner, 50 for second and 25 for third. Winners will be decided by the level of applause from the audience."

"Do we have to stay on the stage?" someone asked.

Miguel leered at the woman as he answered her, "No. You do whatever you want in your 10 minutes."

"If that's everything?" he continued, looking around, "Ladies please come and pick your number."

There was a general murmur of panic as they all took a piece of paper, Kelly choosing 7, and gave the bar owner their number. Comparing their positions on his rota they waited nervously while Miguel went out onto the stage to start the proceedings.

Out on the stage Miguel repeated the contest rules to the mostly male audience before introducing the first contestant.

"Gentleman please give a big hand to our first stripper.... The lovely Chloe!"

A young brunette stepped forward and through the curtains onto the stage as her music began and the rest of the group all tried to find a place to watch.

Being the last to go on meant Kelly was able to study all the other performances. She quickly realised, as she watched their routines, that while some of the girls weren't very good a couple of them set a high standard for her to follow.

However, the downside of having to wait for another hour to have her turn meant she gradually found she was becoming progressively more nervous as the minutes ticked slowly by. With her stomach tied up in knots she could feel her heart beating faster as each of the others went on stage.

"Here I got you a drink." The penultimate performer had just gone on stage when she heard a voice behind her.

She turned to find Andres standing there with a glass in his hand, "Might help calm the nerves."

"What is it?"

He winked, "Just a sex on the beach. It's what your boyfriend said you were drinking."

Grabbing it out of his hand she took a long mouthful and then finished it in half a dozen swallows.

"God, I needed that." she gasped.

Just as she took the glass away from her lips the young Spaniard pushed her against the wall and kissed her on the mouth, his tongue probing to seek out hers.

"Ummmmmmmmm!" Kelly's eyes went wide as Andres pulled her against him.

For a brief moment she did nothing, just let the younger man press his lips to hers, then she slid her arms about his neck, her eyes closing. Eagerly returning the kiss she twirled her tongue against his, feeling his erection press against her stomach as it started to swell.

Fortunately, there were none of the other contestants around to witness her moment of passion with the owner's son and she just had time to pull away from him, breathing heavily, before the sixth contestant finished.

Out on stage Daisy scooped up her discarded clothing and dashed back behind the curtains to get dressed, rushing past the waiting Kelly.

"Good luck." Andres told her with a wink as his father began to announce her.

"Gentleman, our very last contestant.... Please welcome the delightful Kelly!"

She pushed through the drapes to raucous applause and a cacophony of shouts and did a quick twirl before starting to move to the music.

Rob stood at the back, almost invisible in amongst the packed crowd, and watched as his mother stepped up on to the stage in her three-inch stilettos, rocking her slim hips to the sensual bass of the Pussycat Dolls pumping over the stereo system. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders as she strutted sexily towards the men standing at the edge of the platform.

Her crop top covered Kelly's modest firm breasts but did little to conceal the sway of her tits or the swollen nipples that pushed out through the fine material as she danced.

Turning around and looking back over her shoulder she flashed them a naughty smile, her blue eyes sparkling in the bright stage lights. Then she slowly bent over to give the leering male audience a view of her tight firm rounded arse contained in the skimpy denim shorts.

Moving her body with a graceful ease she swayed across the stage, bumping and grinding, teasing the men with her petite lithe figure as they waited for her to begin stripping.

Closing with the men at the front she winked at a cute older man as she cupped her breasts through her top. Pushing them together and out towards the crowd she teased the men nearest to her for several seconds, before hooking her fingers under the bottom edge of her shirt and pulling it off over her head.

Topless she threw her crop top aside and continued to dance her modest tits bouncing gently. Her modest B cups weren't what every man there was after, but they were firm and nearly perfectly round and they drew the eye of every man there.

The shouting and yelling started getting louder as she dropped to her knees in front of the audience and leant forwards so her chest was no more than a foot from those right in front of her.

On her knees she teased her dark pink nipples with her fingers for several seconds, making them even firmer, before pushing her breasts together to show her audience some cleavage.

The first tune of her three was ending so she got back onto her feet and started to unzip her tight denim shorts.

Turning her back to the crowd again she eased them down her legs, bending at the waist, so her tight rear was on show before stepping out of them and kicking them aside.

Now all she had on was her tiny red thong as her next song started, Jentina's 'Bad Ass Strippa'.

Strutting and swaying in time to the music she moved easily around the stage flaunting her body at the crowd.

"Don't be shy now, love," a man at the front shouted, "Get em off!"

Smiling she slowly pulled down her thong, giving the audience just a hint of the cleft of her hairless vulva before spinning around and presenting her well rounded bottom to the audience. A few of them started shouting louder as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband and slid her panties down her long legs. Kicking them away to the back of the stage with her other clothes.

Completely naked she turned back to face the crowd, dropping onto her knees in front of him, her thighs parting, to let everyone have a good look at her smooth, pink slit.

"Take a look at that cute little snatch, mate!" Rob heard a big man yell as he nudged his mate next to him, "I wouldn't slipping my cock up that."

Kelly was giving the crowd the full treatment now, her pussy starting to moisten as she pushed her hips forwards so it was just inches from one man's leering face while she licked her lips seductively.

Rob pushed a few steps forwards, worried that someone might try to cross the line and make a grab for his mother up on stage but the moment passed uneventfully. Apart from the usual yells and catcalls nothing more untoward happened and he was able to step back and relax.

There was almost a collective groan over the music as Kelly pulled away and, with a cheeky smile, rolled over and turned her arse towards the audience.

Looking back over her shoulder she slowly pumped her hips, simulating a sex act, with her thighs apart exposing every intimate detail of her pussy no more than a foot away from the closest eyes.

Then as her second track ended, she rolled away, working her firm slender body around the floor, bucking up off the stage, her legs always splayed wide to fully display every minute aspect of her sex to the leering audience.

Finally, as her last song started, she stood up and stepped down into the crowd. Moving amongst the men she paused next to one, a younger guy probably no older than her son, and ground her arse into his crotch as he reached around and groped both her tits.

Giggling Kelly twisted away from him and selected another, this time an older man, repeating her actions and letting this one feel-up her breasts as well.

Again and again, as she wriggled through the audience, hands wandered over her body, fondling her tits, cupping her arse and on a few occasions even feeling her up between her legs.

"Give it up for Kelly!" the bar owner called as the last of her three tunes wound down.

By the time the last song ended and she was able to squirm away from the last of the groping hands to step back up onto the stage her pussy was literally dripping.

Totally nude, except for her stiletto's, she was breathing heavily as she bowed to the cheers from the audience before picking up her discarded clothing and slipping back stage.

Dressing quickly, she re-joined the other girls back on stage a couple of minutes later when Miguel called them up to announce the winners.

"And in third place we have... Madison." An attractive young blonde smiled and went forward to collect her prize.

"And our runner-up tonight is.... The lovely.... Daisy!" the cute brunette did a curtsey and took her fifty euros prize from the bar owner.

"Finally, our winner and stripper of the week is.... The gorgeous, the wonderful.... Kelly!" there was a crescendo of cheering as she received her first-place prize from Miguel.

"Maybe we can have that drink now." He whispered in her ear as he leant down to kiss her cheek.

She didn't answer him and stepped down from the stage, ignoring the offers from the crowd to buy her a drink as she looked for Rob, throwing her arms about his neck when she found him.

"I won!" she exclaimed excitedly, kissing him on the lips.

"You were amazing. Easily the best." Her son grinned and kissed her back, "I loved that bit at the end when you went into the audience."

"God, I need a drink now."

"Let me get that for you." Andres sexy voice came from just behind her shoulder, "Another sex on the beach?"

Twisting around she gave him a smile, "And a beer for Rob please."

"Of course." He disappeared towards the bar.

Rob frowned "You do know what he's after, don't you?"

"Mmhhmm... but he is really sexy." Kelly said rather mischievously.

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Would you mind if I did?" she bit her lower lip and looked up from under her lowered lashes as she asked him pensively.

Her son laughed "Don't be silly, of course I don't as long as you're not trading me in for him."

Kelly grabbed him, giving him a hug and kissing his cheek, "Never. You are the best boyfriend a girl could want."

They didn't have a chance to say any more as Andres returned with their drinks. Handing Rob his beer and Kelly her cocktail he stood close up to her and slipped an arm about her waist obviously checking for any reaction.

Smiling at her son she allowed herself to be gently pulled against the young Spaniard, his fingers caressing from her hip down onto her backside.

Letting Andres caress her bottom Kelly stood and pressed her hip tighter against him, letting him know she was interested, as she sipped her drink.

"Want to take these somewhere a little quieter?" Andres whispered putting his lips close to her ear.

"Would you be ok with that honey?" she glanced questioningly at Rob and got a confirming grin in response.

"Umm... sure... why not." She answered Andres' question

Andres looked at her son "Your.... friend... he won't mind?"

"No, my boyfriend won't mind." Kelly giggled, taking his arm "Will you honey?"

Rob shook his head, "No, you two go, it's fine."

Grinning broadly Andres took her hand and led her away through a door marked private. They went up a flight of stairs and into a spacious office which she assumed was Miguel's.

"Your dad's?" Kelly enquired setting her glass on the desk and looking around her.

"Yes." He confirmed pulling her up against him.

She could smell his body as she tilted her mouth up for him to kiss her, his lips brushing hers at first but quickly crushing them as his tongue forced its way into her mouth and began to play against hers.

Kelly slid her arms about his neck allowing him the freedom to run his hands over body and up under her little crop top to grope her bare breasts. Finding her half-hard nipples, he tweaked them firmly making her yelp as they stiffened into rigid points.

"Oh... oh yes, yes... touch me." Her voice little more than a whisper as she allowed him the freedom to fondle her as he wished.

Pushing her top upwards, exposing her tits, he lifted it over her shoulders as she released her hold on him so he could remove it completely. Now she was topless Kelly pulled his mouth down to hers again, kissing him deeply, while his fingers scrabbled to unfasten her zipper.

The denim shorts were soon undone and became just a puddle of clothing around her feet, along with her thong, leaving her completely nude in his arms.

"Ahhhhh.... Fuck." Kelly gasped, as his hand slid between her legs, a finger teasing between her moist puffy outer lips.

Worming first one then a second digit into her soaking slit Kelly clung to him, her thighs parting to consent to the finger fucking she was getting from the young Spaniard.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck.... ohhhhhhh.... fuck!" she moaned softly, her throbbing clit sending waves of delight radiating outwards through her slender frame.

As her pussy automatically clenched around his hand, she felt her juices start to ooze down her legs. Her body responding eagerly to the things his fingers were doing to her.

Writhing with pleasure her own hands fumbled at his belt and then his zipper as she unfastened his pants. Urgently dragging them partway down his thighs she freed his prick into her hand, the solid thick 7" or so of his manhood already hard.

"Good girl. Now show me how you suck cock." Andres casually instructed her as to what he wanted as she began to stroke her slim fingers along his length.

Dropping to her knees she gazed up at him and flicked her tongue around the bulbous, mushroom shaped, crown. Drooling her saliva onto it, as her hand continued to lightly pump the thick shaft, she started to tease him.

"Mmmm... hhmmmm... nnnhhmmmm!" Kelly's lips parted and stretched over the large cockhead, taking the first couple of inches of his throbbing cock into her mouth.

Pausing, his cockhead buried in between her lips Kelly looked up at him with her big wide blue eyes. Then she began to suck. Bobbing her head and taking more of his length into her mouth as she did.

"Fuck you know how to suck dick." he groaned staring down at her and reaching for her head, his fingers twisting in her blonde locks.

"Nnnggghhmmm... Mmmmmmmmm!" she sucked greedily on his manhood, her red lips tightening around his thick girth as they slid back and forth along most of his hard inches.

Yanking on her hair he pushed her head against him, forcing almost all of his manhood into her mouth and stretching her jaws wide.

"Mmmnnghhmmnnnnnnnn!" she gagged and choked.

The young Spaniard smirked looking down at her struggling to breathe, her hands slapping his thighs in a futile gesture of protest. He held her in place for a few moments until her face reddened before letting her pull away from him, coughing and spluttering.

Panting for air she looked up, drool running down her chin, her chest heaving as her breathing recovered.

"Suck it puta!" he ordered tersely grabbing her hair and forcing her mouth onto him again.

"Ummmmmnnnffffffff... Urrrrggggghhhhhh!" Kelly choked as his cockhead slid into her throat.

With his fingers wrapped in her blonde mane coercing her to pleasure him she could do little to resist. Her hands pressed to his thighs as her cheeks grew redder through lack of oxygen.

"Gaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" she sucked in a lungful of oxygen when he pulled her mouth off his swollen prick, saliva drooling down her chin.

Pulling her upright by her hair Andres roughly pushed her back against the desk so her backside rested on the edge. Carefully she lifted one foot out of her discarded shorts and knickers and then the other before she was boosted up onto the desk's large, varnished top. Perched there she leaned back on her elbows and obligingly opened her long, slender legs.

With a completely naked and compliant woman before him, a look of triumph spread across Andres' face and moving between Kelly's open thighs, he prepared to mount her. Raising and parting her legs even wider, she gave him full and unobstructed access to her cunt and provided him with a clear view of her waiting, glistening sex.

Taking his thick shaft in his right hand and began to rub the head up and down her slit until her had located the entrance to her vagina.

A moment later his cockhead was lodged firmly between her inner lips.

"Tell me what you want?" he demanded, teasing her sex crack with the bulbous tip of his dick.

"Put it in me." she whispered.

"Not good enough baby. I said tell me what you want!" he smirked down at her.

"Fuck me... I want you to fuck me!" she told him exactly what he wanted to hear.

Grinning he slowly but firmly, began to force his cock into Kelly's wet, open slit.

"Oh... my... God!" her head fell back, blonde hair cascading past her shoulder blades as she gasped with delight feeling him enter her.

Andres thick, smooth cockhead was thrust past her inner lips and plunged a short way up into her deep, dark passage.

"Aaahhh...!" she moaned with pleasure as her body tried to adjust to his thick girth, "Oh God! Oh, my sweet Jesus!"

He had pulled himself back until just his mushroom shaped head was lodged between her lips then, thrusting forwards again, he plunged deeper until two thirds of his solid length was buried inside her.

"Oh... my... fucking... God!" Kelly cried aloud as another wave of overwhelming and completely unexpected pleasure surged through her newly penetrated body.

"Please! Oh fuck... fuck me... please just fuck me!" she begged, her raised legs trembling.

He drew his shaft back for a third time, then thrust himself slowly but inexorably into her defenceless pussy once again, until his full length was sheathed in side her.

"Please, I need it." she begged him again. "Fuck me, I need you to fuck me!"

"Shhhhsh baby, all in good time!" he smirked, "You'll get it all."

He pulled back one final time, leaving her empty for a moment before driving himself powerfully forward again. The force of his thrusting hips lifted her legs even higher and wider apart until his coarse pubic hair ground roughly against her shaven mound and he was finally there, his cock fully embedded in her vagina.

"Christ! Oh Jesus Christ! Yessssssssssss" she wailed as Andres hips smacked hard against the underside of her buttocks, driving her bodily up the desk, sending a pile of papers onto the floor above her head.

And then he began to fuck her!

Slowly at first, so her lips stretched tightly around his wet glistening shaft, he began to move in and out of her pussy. Beginning with short strokes, his speed and power built gradually but relentlessly, his cock growing wetter; glistening with her juices, as his thrusts grew longer and deeper.