A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helpless beneath him, Kelly began moaning in time with his strokes, her long legs flailing wide, then curling around his back as if to hold him closer to her as his speed and power increased.

"Shit... Oh shit, yes, yes, oh yes... shiiiittttttt.... Oh shiiiitttttttt!"

Her hands, which had at first appeared to be pushing him away, now grabbed at his upper arms, her fingernails digging into his biceps as he fucked her harder and faster. As his speed increased, her moans grew louder too until her back arched, her hips tilting sharply downwards and her whole body erupted in an orgasm so powerful and so completely unexpected that it seemed to surprise both of them.

"AaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHH...... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Good girl!" he leered, as she spasmed beneath him.

"Please...please... don't stop.... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" her hands slapped at him as she whimpered.

His forceful strokes continued relentlessly and a dozen deep thrusts later, another wave of orgasm rippled visibly through her body.

As soon as the second wave of her climatic trembling began to fade, Andres resumed his slow deep thrusting. His cock glistened with the juices that now flowed freely and messily from her fuck hole and ran down her arse crack. Time and again he pulled back until just the head of his cock was at her entrance before plunging powerfully into her slit to fill her.

The response was immediate. New, deeper cries of pleasure echoed around the room in time with each thrust as Kelly's arousal began to grow again. The speed of his strokes increased and a new sound began to make itself heard; that of two highly lubricated bodies colliding every time his erect cock was sheathed inside of her wet pussy.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Oh... my... GodddddDDDD!" she squealed helplessly.

Climaxing freely and helplessly, her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, then rose high up his back before falling helplessly and grotesquely apart as the force of his thrusts drove her bodily along the desk's slippery surface.

She grabbed wildly at his arms, then at his shoulders, then his face, her deep blue eyes locked fully on her lover's as she came closer and closer to a third and even more intense zenith.

Small, high-pitched yelps of pleasure escaped her lips each time his cock bottomed out within her body, plumbing her deepest recesses and battering her cervix mercilessly until finally, she reached the massive, mind-numbing, all-consuming orgasm that had been building within her.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh my fucking.... god... I'm gonna.... cum!" her scream of pleasure reverberated around the office.

"That's it baby, cum for me!" he grunted his voice low and harsh, his thrusts now brutal and completely merciless.

"Ooooooowwwwwjeeesssussss... I'm cuuuummmiiinnnggggggggg!"

The sound that broke from her mouth as the first wave of her most powerful orgasm broke over her, was almost unintelligible and incoherent. And when the next, even greater wave struck it deprived her of the power of speech entirely.

On her back, on the club boss's desk, naked apart from her heels she was being fucked to within an inch of consciousness.

Her hands flew to her breasts as she came, then to her lover's hips, then back to his shoulders as wave after wave rolled over her, sending violent tremors throughout her slender form.

His thrusts were growing wilder too, shorter, faster and uncontrolled, his rhythm now broken as his eruption approached.

"NnnnnNNNGGGHHH... unghhhhhh.... aaahhhhhhhhhh!" she was still groaning and squirming through her climax.

Andres hips were almost a blur as he slammed into Kelly's vagina with a series of final short, sharp thrusts as his own climax descended upon him. Any resistance that might have remained in her pleasure wracked body, evaporated in an instant as the final, overwhelming tsunami of ecstasy wracked her body.

Then he was cumming and his ejaculation began in earnest. His back tensed, his buttocks clenched, and his body went into spasm as he slammed himself violently into the red, raw, meat that was Kelly's well fucked cunt.

Her long, slender legs were gripped tightly in his arms, pulling her bodily onto his thrusting cock, forcing every last millimetre of its length as deep into her as it could possibly go. Grinding his pubic hair hard against her vulva and grunting hoarsely with every thrust, he finally began to cum with a loud triumphant moan.

Completely unprotected, his semen flowed freely within her open body, cascading against her battered cervix as his cock and balls discharged their sticky cargo.

"Oh, fucking YYYEEESSSSSS... Take it all YEEEEESSSSS!" he roared triumphantly.

His ejaculation seemed endless. His throbbing organ pumping rope after rope of man cream into her still-climaxing body.

Then, almost mercifully, his thrusting slowed to a halt. For what seemed an age they remained motionless, Kelly on her back, legs spread obscenely wide, her lover's dick buried deep in her body, his buttocks twitching slightly as the final spasms of his orgasm faded.

Then it was over.

The sound of hands clapping broke the sudden silence as he slowly withdrew his softening manhood from her gaping slit, both of them gasping for breath. As his body left hers, she glanced at the door where Miguel was standing, hard cock in hand, grinning at her.

"My turn I think." He leered stepping up between her splayed thighs.

"Be my guest." His son grinned and stepped aside to permit his father his turn with Kelly's body.

Before she could protest, the club owner had pulled her to her feet and, kissing her briefly, turned her around and shoved her face down across his desk.

"Wait... no.... I'm all messy down there...." She twisted her head around and started to object.

"Don't worry I'll use the rear door." he laughed

Kelly looked rather puzzled at this comment, her naivety showing and making him grin again.

"Up your arse babe, I'll fuck you that way!", he explained to her.

"No way. I've never.... you know.... done it...... that way", Kelly protested, with a look of shock on her face, as she tried to stand.

That was the completely the wrong thing to say to him. Once Miguel understood she was an anal virgin there was no way he was going to take no for an answer and despite her vigorous objections she found herself, 10 minutes later, bent over his desk, clinging on to the edge and biting her lower lip as he probed her anus with his finger working her pussy juices into her tight bum hole.

"Oh fuck... stop...please, it hurts... fuck oh fuck, please.... stop" Kelly whimpered apprehensively, wondering how she was going to take his large cock in her arsehole, as he added a second digit forcing her anal muscles to stretch open wider.

She didn't have long to wait to find out.

He pulled out his fingers and immediately Kelly felt the tip of his dick against her puckered ring. Her eyes widened as he applied pressure but her tight virgin sphincter resisted the thick cockhead as she squirmed and protested loudly.

"Aaaahhh... stop.... it's.... to.... big. It.... won't.... aahhhh.... F... f.... fit."

He kept applying pressure though, pushing against her until suddenly her dark hole yielded allowing the head of his shaft to slip in spreading her open so much more than the fingers had. And it hurt like hell!

"OH, Fuck NOOOOOO...stop...stop...I don't like it...it HUURRRTTTSSSS." she screamed out in a panicked voice, hands slapping at the desk as she tried to wriggle away.

Grunting Miguel pushed her down against the desk and held her there forcefully.

"Stay down slut...you are going to get arse fucked today whether you want it or not." he growled at her and kept pushing forwards as her sphincter muscle stretched to let his big prick in.

Breathing hard and gritting his teeth, he slowly forced his dick up her, inch by inch, into her virgin tight back canal until his full length was completely buried in her.

Then he paused letting her breathe before he started slowly moving back and forth making her cry out again.

"Ow...fuck.... Owwww.... Fuck.... Owwwww...It hurts... please be gentle please." Kelly whimpered through laboured breathing.

Her face contorted, eyes watering making her mascara run, as the pain overwhelmed her. There was no respite though, Miguel slowly continued working his cock back and forth for the next few minutes, stretching her arsehole even wider as he buggered her relentlessly. Then, satisfied she could take it, he picked up the pace and grasping her hips tightly he began to thrust harder.

"Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!", Kelly screamed and almost passed out.

Her head snapped up, eyes staring ahead, thinking for sure he was going to rip her in two every time his massive length speared her.

Initially it hurt but the pain quickly subsided into an erotic pleasing sensation and her entire body began to tingle with excitement as he continued to fuck his big cock in and out of her ravaged arsehole.

Instinctively she began to press back against the big man meat inside her, going up on her toes every time he drove into her bowels.

"Aaaah...fuck.... oooohhhhh...fuck it....... hurts.... slow down." all she could do was squirm and whimper as the fat club owner sodomised her forcefully.

She could hear his hips slapping against her arse cheeks again and again as the tears slid down her face.

"Ugggghhh... umfff.... oh... aaaah... oh fuck you're... ripping me... apart." she sobbed loudly.

Her cries only seemed to inflame his lust and he started fucking Kelly's arse even harder.

"Fuck babe, you're so fucking tight." He said through clenched teeth and strained breathing, sweat forming on his brow.

"Uhh...uh...ungh...unghh.... uhhh.", all she could do now was utter a series of incoherent guttural moans, jerking every time Miguel bottomed out in her arsehole, his hairy nut sack smacking her flushed pussy lips.

His fingers were digging into her arse cheeks, holding them apart, as he relentlessly pounded her back passage.

"Shit... shit..... I'm....... ccccuummmmmmmiiinnggggggggggggg!", suddenly almost without warning Kelly came, losing control and squealing loudly, her body going rigid as she desperately clawed at the desk top, toes curling in her shoes, an incredibly intense orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced coursing through her body.

"Unnnghhhh.... arrghhhhhhh" he grunted behind her; his cock jammed deep in her arse one last time as he pumped his hot cum up into her rubbery bowels.

Laying prone across his desk she shuddered as he came inside her, her eyes closed.

"Oh god... oh... oh... fuck... fuck..." the only words she could manage as the mixture of pleasure and pain in her ravaged arsehole increased now that she had cum.

Gasping for breath her sphincter flexed on his prick expelling it from her arse letting a torrent of his seed run down the back of her thighs.

"Fuck babe, it's been a long time since I had a virgin of any sort. That was fucking amazing!" he crowed from behind her as he pushed his bulk upright and zipped himself up.

All she could do was try to catch her breath, wincing at the discomfort from her stretched out anal ring while semen ran down her legs, as she stood and looked around for her clothes.

Once again, Kelly was left feeling used and degraded as she dressed in front of the two men but, strangely, she felt extremely satisfied as well.

Walking gingerly back into the bar her arsehole throbbing from its recent use by Miguel she sought out her son Rob.

"Are you ok?" he asked concernedly as she took hold of his arm.

"Yeah, just about. Can we go back to the hotel please honey?"

"Sure." He quickly finished his beer and started guiding her towards the street, "Want to tell me what happened?"

His mother looked up at him biting her lower lip "Are you sure you want to hear?"

"Yes." He confirmed succinctly.

Nervously she started "Well, Andres fucked me across the desk and then his father came in...."

She paused.

"And?" Rob pressed her.

"He... he wanted to take a turn." Kelly said quietly, "And... and he... he buggered me. He took my anal virginity."

"He what!" her son stopped and pulled her round to look at her.

Kelly looked up at him, her eyes wide "Miguel... he... he fucked me up my bum."

"Shit!" Rob exclaimed as he took her in his arms.

"You... you hate me now, don't you?" Kelly was close to tears as she gazed up at him.

He grinned and shook his head "No way. You never cease to amaze me mum. You're incredible."

She sniffled, "You mean that?"

"Mmhhmm... now can I reclaim you?"

Kelly giggled "I'm a little sore. Will my mouth do?"

"For now." Her son answered as they walked quickly back to their room.