All Comments on 'A Holiday with My Mother'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

Mon Dieu! What a beautiful story. I loved every word of it. You deserve every one of the five stars available. Merci beaucoup!

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

Very good story , shame that she didn't get pregnant ...As they both needed a new beginning.

pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

Magically delicious. 5 & fave.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wasn’t divorced but it was beyond hot for me to finally admit to myself that my mother was so much more sexually attractive to me. She understood it too and would shamelessly flirt with me in my wife’s presence. It made me rock hard..she would brush up against it and wink..Fantastic story..Thanks..

JT

walkindatdogwalkindatdog11 months ago

very sweet. i usually run on with my comments, but no real need. Sweet. Very very sweet. Thanks

litofanlitofan11 months ago

So hot. Loved it. You are an amazing writer.

10towers10towers10 months ago

Quite nice, and it was appropriate they continue their intimacy in the UK. I'll now peruse your bio and other works.

JimDiamondJimDiamond10 months ago

Such a nice story. It is no wonder that you are her fan. I would be as well! As a former University teacher I am aware of a few enticing but uptight professionals and sometimes wondered about having them let their hair down and turn loose their sensual selves. It was fun flirting with them to see how flustered a couple became. Sexual harassment had become a very real issue by that time and I feared doing more than flirt. After I decided academia was not for me I regretted not following through with a bit of seduction to free them. God knows I was far more free as a young man and student with other versions of them who I enjoyed "freeing".

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Very nice but the romance only existed in France???? That was too weird for me, either she loved him or she didn't and where they were should not have made any difference....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great Story.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintilla10 months ago

Amazing! Nothing more can be said that hasn't already been said! I really got I to the story. Am glad you didn't get her pregnant 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another excellent tale, keep up the flow

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueone10 months ago

Would love for this to be part of a series rather than a stand alone. Another great tale

MrViixMrViix10 months ago

Thank you! Five stars.

TrilloTrillo10 months ago

I just love the style you use when telling your story, it’s so authentic. I even looked up the location as I did not know how to pronounce it. The buildup of the story, the characters, especially the mother. And obviously the movement into action. Thank you. Excellent story indeed.

J6480J648010 months ago

Tres bon, 5*s et maintenant nous avons besoin d'un chapitre supplémentaire s'il vous plait

expertlinguistexpertlinguist10 months ago

Superb! Truly cock hardening read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it!! 5 Stars!! I just wish Callum's mom was a little more vocal telling him to "fuck me harder, oh honey, oh honey, I'm coming!!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! TOP NOTCH WRITING, save very few grammar corrections I'd make. And of course profanity is never necessary. Can always be substituted with cleaner language options. All in all though, Had me worked up every time I returned to read more of this wonderfully romantic opportunity. Well done.

P_AndererP_Anderer9 months ago

Absolutely excellent writing, an engrossing read, sad when it draws to a close. Well done. 5*, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your imagery is beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Sensual. Sweet. Excellent writing. With this kind of writing, I don't think there is need for vulgarity or explicit visual details. You struck a perfect balance, almost. Thank you.

DaddyDearDaddyDear9 months ago

Magnificent work. I don't have the words to describe how much I enjoyed this story. Truly a dream come true. Masterpiece.

mom7764mom77649 months ago

Loved this story...

SlickerzSlickerz9 months ago

This is truly how mom-incest erotica ought to be written. Gradual build-up laced with uncertainty, desires, lust & love with sprinkles of reference to incest and more importantly characters being referenced as familial relationship such as 'my mother' in this case, unlike most other retarded authors who think mother-son incest erotica is all about non-stop wild banging, degrading mothers as their sons' whores, sluts etc.

5 stars for this brilliant incest erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Adoro histórias assim,muito bom.

Parabéns

hoseluvahoseluva7 months ago

This has to be one of the best stories I’ve ever read. I loved the slow build and the tension between mum and son, so beautiful. Nothing over the top. Would love another chapter……please.

Thank you so much.

diana11diana117 months ago

Brilliantly written. Moved at just the right pace. Makes you think the French may have it right

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mon Dieu! Incroyable! Thank you for this exquisite piece of sensual lovemaking. The questions, the unsaid thoughts and the culmination of passionate love between a mother and a son is moving. I wonder if Australopithecus had a similar practice. The French Mediterranean is vividly described and so is the beauty of the mother's body. This is just my particular kink, I wish the son could taste his mother's natural body without the showers and the regular swim. The hot day, the sweat and all that his mother produces is much better that the Chablis or Merlot that money can buy. Thanks!

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented6 months ago

Zut alors! Quite remarkable. The first story of yours that I read (Holiday in Samos) started in Birmingham - my youthful hunting ground. This one is set in southern France where I now live and I know the area! This one is just as well written; though not as 'romantic' as the other, it's nicely paced and subtly erotic. I can't wait to check your other tales...

GemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemma5 months ago

A really magical story! I am constantly inspired by your writing :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best on here thank you.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

Aside from being your Mum, she is the consummate MILF. Her husband may have triggered the sexual desire and the young man fulfilled the need. As for anything that arose later, generally the details should be left to each reader’s thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story with excellent leads up's. It keeps your attention very well and details make you think you are there. I could almost see her breasts, nipples, and that SEXY MOM PUSSY and the thick mat of black hair the author so perfectly described. (I am not a fan of the shaved ones with stubble and pimples- NEVER GOING TO BE!) I also like how there is potential for additional chapters. possibly the son's sexy girlfriend (hairy pussy) will go on the next trip with son and mom.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Awesome! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KentLondonKentLondon4 months ago

Another wonderfully erotic story with an age difference between the two main characters. You handle those nuances with sublime skill. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

BigRhysBigRhys4 months ago

Hi Sylviafan,

I have just started reading your stories and the first two have been truly awesome!

I will offer more comments when I have more free time available which hopefully will be soon.

I am looking forwards to the rest to come!

Redbob45Redbob452 months ago

I've read a number of your stories, most of your stories, and this one is by far the very best!

stockingnutstockingnutabout 2 months ago

Another beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous