All Comments on 'A Home for the Holidays!'

by kinkybunny123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

A great change from the usual stuff on here. Let’s all celebrate the solstice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written your story had me hooked from the start.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Loved the flowing story and the love in it. The fantasy theme is not my "drink" if I took the wolf out for me it was a true love story that left a smile on my face :-) (furry or not)

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I endorse the earlier comments. My only criticism is that you need to improve the editing. There are mistypings, spelling errors and a few grammar errors also.

fixer43fixer43over 1 year ago

Interesting theme for a story, especially in the Romance section. It was a bit difficult to tell when Endres was a wolf and when a man sometimes.

Also, the half-dozen times the word 'fuck' was used in expressions to try to convey surprise did nothing for the story. It seemed like they were thrown in just to use the word.

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Don’t let the haters sway you. Is there going to be a part 2?

xx_dale_xxxx_dale_xxover 1 year ago

The chickens stopped laying eggs? What will Gaston have for breakfast? Jokes aside, this was an interesting story (in a good way).

KurichanKurichanover 1 year ago

Some lovely descriptions , but repetitive. Also, I agree that words like fuck used as epithets don’t add anything. Would have enjoyed a show down between Endres and Bryce. Keep it up.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Lovely and beautiful descriptive story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lovely story, but the rape was completely unnecessary. As plot points go being abducted and almost burnt at the stake is dramatic & traumatic enough for anything. Adding the rape is superfluous and narrative unnecessary: for Aaron's objections her status as a human made the most sense but you could have also used her birth mark as an additional obstacle if needed (with Ivy Bellingham he was being ridiculous). If you really wanted to keep the rape and have it serve the story it could have happened on the mountain and Endres could have killed Bryce there - no. Joan of arc impersonations necessary. Having both means neither gets properly addressed (especially in such short form writing)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkybunny123@kinkybunny123
Just a woman who writes stories to add some excitement to their life. ( Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to...