A Homecoming Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexpected Welcome Home shared with two sexy sisters.
7k words
4.63
10.6k
15

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6

The day after the excursion to Salzburg, nature provided a reason for Ben for not going out: It poured with rain.

At lunch in the dining-room, Erika and a girl-help were attending to the fifteen or so guests. He and Erika had briefly greeted each other but were now avoiding eye-contact. However, when Erika served him and the Danish couple he shared the table with, she stood close enough for Ben to feel her body's warmth. When the Danes looked away, her hand stroked gently over his shoulder. After a coffee and a pleasant conversation in English with the Danes, Ben went to his room.

He showered and shaved. In his dressing-gown, he settled down on his desk with his Ipad to check his mail and overseas-news. He did not have long to wait until Erika entered without knocking. She went up to him. Putting her arms over Ben's shoulders, she snuggled her face against his: -

"Sorry for just walking in. I didn't want to be caught knocking on your door."

Ben turned on his chair, pulled her on his lap, and into a soft, welcoming kiss. Erika smiled happily: -

"You knew I would come, didn't you? Now you'll have to be patient with me. I'm a working-girl. ... You smell so much nicer than me. May I use your shower?"

Struggling out of Ben's grip, Erika grabbed the little bag she had brought and skipped, naughty-girl-like, into the bathroom.

Ben was sitting on the bed when Erika emerged from the shower. Deliberately dramatic, she stepped out in prudish disguise with one towel draped around her hips, one over her shoulders, and slowly walked up to him. She stopped within reach. Smiling shyly and with a hint of a blush, Erika asked: -

"Choose! Which one should I drop first?"

Ben smiled up at her: -

"I think you know, Erika. What did you promise me?"

Standing very upright and gripping the covering over her breasts, Erika wriggled her hips. The hip towel slid to the ground, and Ben could look, just a handspan, away at Erika's enticingly enwrapped pussy. The black, soft net-like sheerness of the thong cupped her lovely mound into a shape where its fleshy lips were just slightly pressed open to show a suggestion of tempting pink.

Ben opened his arms and Erika, without a moment's hesitation stepped into them. His hands slid up her thighs to grip her buttocks. He did not pull Erika's towards him but bend forward to place the first kiss on her soft belly. When he sank his tongue into her navel, Erika shivered. Both of her hands reached for Ben's head, and the towel over her shoulders fell to the floor. Erika reacted quickly. She cradled Ben's face in her palms to bring his lips to her glorious tits.

Earlier, before the bathroom's mirror, the shamelessness of the bra, more than the thong, had taken her breath away. And now she offered Ben the ravishing sexiness she had seen in the mirror.

The firm apple-like roundness of her boobs was enticingly half-covered with a suggestion of a brassiere. Erika's breasts required no lifting support. The black-lacy shells under her boobs did no more than highlighting the dark-pink areolas and button-hard nipples. The tease of a garment left them sexily exposed. Ben could only utter a -- "God, you are beautiful, Erika", before she guided his lips to one of her so temptingly on offer nipples, and then to the other.

When she released her hold on his face, Ben stood-up. He wanted Erika on the bed. They were in unison, but Erika wanted to continue what they had started. As they stood, she undid the sash on Ben's gown.

It fell open, and Erika pressed herself full-length against his naked body. While they kissed, Erika freed Ben's arms out of his robe. When it dropped to the floor, she chuckled. She reached down for his rampant cock and murmured: -

"I love this! I, so sexily dressed and you all naked and ... quite excited already? What are we going to do about this next?"

Ben's answer was clear. In letting himself fall on the king-size bed, he took Erika with him.

Erika stretched out on the bed. Ben knelt next to her and began to kiss her without saying a word. First, on the mouth, gently, caressing her lips till they opened with a moan. When Erika responded with increasingly demanding vigour, his mouth left hers to kiss her neck and shoulders. And then, ever so slowly, his lips kissed a path down to Erika's lasciviously displayed tits. As he passed from one straining boob to the other, his teeth closed -- at first - gently over her nipples, with his tongue twirling them into hard-pointy arousal. By now Erika's hand was in his hair, guiding him and urging him to pleasure her harder and more.

Ben deliberately did not allow his hands to grope. When he began to move his kisses lower, her grip in his hair let him know how much she had wanted his mouth to stay on her tits. But as his lips and tongue moved lower on Erika's tensing stomach, her fingers began to stroke his hair. This changed into feverish clawing as Ben teased her by drawing his tongue along the edge of the pussy-covering thong.

Eventually, he could not resist. He passed his half-open lips, heavily breathing, over the part of Erika's sexy mound in which lay hidden her clit. She cried out, and her fingers clawed frantically in Ben's hair.

When Ben began to kiss a path down Erika's thigh, the tension for her was momentarily reduced. But then Ben raised her leg -- Erika could have resisted -- high on his shoulder. Shifting between her spreading legs, he began to lick and kiss his way up the velvety inside of one of Erika's opening thighs. In passing over to the other for a licking, kissing passage down, Ben drew his tongue, slowly and pressing down, over Erika's net-encased, fitfully throbbing pussy.

And Ben loved to hear Erika's first gasping moan.

On the second move of Ben's tongue up Erika's thigh, her hand again grabbed for his hair. Did she want to hold him back or pull him on? When his lips were over her pussy he paused for a split second, waiting for what her hand would let him know. And Erika's fingers clawed his head in momentary indecision before she pushed Ben's mouth hard against her sex.

This time it was not a short passing. Ben licked her slit with broad strokes until the pussy's lips, held captive under the black lacy net, slightly parted and showed some lusciously glistening pink. Carried away by her smell and moans, Ben put his open mouth over the fleshy mound as if to take a bite. Through the lacy net, he sucked her pussy's lips for the first sampling of Erika's taste. From far away, he heard Erika's shrill little cries of lust as her hand urged him to suck her harder.

Ben, eventually stopped laying siege to Erika's so enticingly protected pussy. He kissed his way up over Erika's belly and her perky, renewed attention-demanding tits to her now ravenously hungry mouth. It had not forgotten the lesson learned yesterday in the car! When they broke apart for a moment, both panting hard, Ben took on the challenge: -

"I'd love to kiss your pussy like that! But it's too hidden away now to be really kissed. "

"You call that pussy of mine hidden away and ... God, ... not yet really kissed?"

Erika, her face flushed, murmured: -

"If I let that pussy get out of its cage ... I'll lose all control. ... Is this what you want? ... Will you risk it, Ben?"

"You want me to, don't you? Want me to kiss my way down to your caged pussy. ... I want to make love to your beautiful boobs first. ... I missed so much those years ago. ... God, I wanted to see them then, touch them, kiss and suck the sexy nipples that showed through your tops. ... Are you glad that we can make up for it now?"

"Oh, Ben, not just glad! I'm greedy to make up with you everything we have missed out on. ... Make love to my tits! ... And then ...", Erika broke into an excited laugh -- "what are you going to do next to me?"

"I will make real love to your pussy!" -- Ben almost shouted.

In answering, Erika's mouth met his in the abandonment of all reservation and shame. Erika reached for and grabbed Ben's already overexcited cock and then, breathing heavily, stammered: -

"Why just me? My tits? My pussy? ... I want to make love to you too ... to your lovely cock!"

As Ben knelt next to Erika to make love to her breasts, still in their outrageous brassiere, her hand began its own play. While he, none too gently, with hands and mouth pleasured her tits, Erika started her own tantalising game with Ben's cock and balls.

And Ben knew what could happen. If he now moved down to Erika's pussy and leave his cock in Erika's greedy hands, she would slip between his legs. And an otherwise so tempting 69 would bring them much too quickly to a joint climax. For their first time together, Ben had promised Erika so much more.

When he suddenly stopped pleasuring her tits and moved his cock out of Erika's reach to kneel between her legs, she moaned in protest. It was a break in the mood. Ben could only hope, not a destructive one. He looked in her eyes and then down on her still lace-covered pussy. Almost pleading, Ben reminded Erika: -

"Don't you want to give me your pussy any more? Have you forgotten what we promised each other?"

Erika tossed her head from side to side in mock anger until she could no longer hold back her laughter. Her hand shot down and grabbed the strings of her thong. In one movement she had pulled it halfway down her thighs. Then lifting her legs high, Erika paused. Grinned mischievously at Ben and said: -

"Free me! Relieve me of my chastity belt! ... Keep it as a trophy!"

When Ben stripped the thong off her legs and threw it aside, Erika's action took his breath away. Her hands stroked up the inside of her spread open thighs. When her fingers reached her pussy she hesitated for a breathless moment. Then Erika pulled her pussy's fleshy lips wide apart: -

"Look, Ben! Do you want my pussy now? ... My pussy wants you! ... Kiss me ...the way you promised!"

As Ben lowered his face onto Erika's pussy, her shaking fingers held it open. Erika had an exceptional beautiful cunt. For a woman her age, her pussy was girlish small and tight. With a rosette-like inner opening, and a shapely protruding fold sheltering the clit, it lay before Ben's eyes, lusciously glistening in its arousal. And Ben's lips and tongue closed in on it without hesitation. Unlike with other women Ben had desired and made love to, with Erika's beautiful cunt there was for him no first moment of revulsion.

Ben's tongue began immediately to lick in broad strokes Erika's so temptingly open gash. The, for Erika, overlong foreplay had made it already slippery and sexily juicy. Erika moaned a drawn-out - "Yes! God, yes!", as her fingers left her pussy at Ben's mouth' mercy. Erika's hands now grabbed Ben's head, as if she wanted to push his exploring tongue deeper into her pulsating cunt.

Ben willingly responded to her urging, and his tongue continued its tantalising search for what would give Erika the ultimate pleasure.

The tip of his tongue started to tease the opening to the innards of her cunt. As it began to push in and out, at first a small way, Erika began to whimper and her groin lifted and ground as if begging for more. So, Ben's tongue pushed in as deeply as it could reach,. Erika's whimpering had changed into breathily, lust-charged little cries with every in-and-out of Ben's now fucking-her tongue. His hands had reached up. They slid under the token of a bra to grip and cup Erika's heaving breasts.

As Ben's fingers caressed and pinched the perky buttons that crowned Erika's tits into sensual arousal, his tongue began its search for Erika's clit. As it circled and prodded its sexily protruding sheath, Erika's moans were rising in pitch. As her clit refused to be lured out, Ben's knowing tongue switched back again to pleasure at length her cunt's throbbing opening. When Ben's attention returned again to her clitoris, he closed his lips over its sheath to suck and tickle Erika's shy pleasure-button out of its hiding. Erika's pussy began to twitch, with sudden jerks, against his mouth, and her half-swallowed whimpering now turned into gasping repeats of -- "Yes!" ... "Ben! Ben!" ... "Love my pussy!" ... "Yes!".

As her thighs began to press and tremble against his cheeks, Ben knew: Erika was close to coming.

Ben did not want her to climax yet. He slid up Erika's stretched out body and sunk his now cunt-tasty tongue into her gasping, moaning, wanting-to-protest mouth. Erika almost bit his invading tongue, but Ben was lovingly stroking her hair and murmuring comforting sounds. It took a while to calm her. It was not helped by Ben's rock hard cock resting against Erika's throbbing pussy. But Ben held her in a firm, loving embrace and she could not reach down. Erika so wanted to feel something more deeply in her cunt then Ben's probing tongue.

She moaned her protest: -

"Ben! Ben! Why don't we fuck? ... Fuck me! ... God, I want you!"

Ben smiled and kissed her. Then holding her close, with his cock plaguing Erika's calm, he said: -

"You know, we men are hopeless in finding our women's hot little clits. You never show us! ... Will you show me your lovely clit? ... Or are you too shy to show me your pleasure-button?"

When he kissed her, Erika's hot-flickering tongue told him she was not.

On his way down, Ben did not neglect Erika's always tempting, still hard nippled boobs. In kissing her belly, when his tongue dug into her navel, Erika's hand brushed past his face. He raised himself on his elbow, reached for Erika's near leg and lifted it, over his head, onto his shoulder.

Laid-open before Ben was Erika's lusciously wet, glossy-pink cunt. Now it was crowned, between Erika's thumb and forefinger, with a lustrous pearl. Ben moistened his finger to stroke almost reverently over it; it made Erika sharply draw in her breath.

As Ben lay down again between Erika's legs, he gripped her offering hand and whispered: -

"Do not let it slip away. It's been hiding too long and now needs a lot of loving."

In affirming Erika's help, he kissed her hand and fingers. In passing over from one to the other, Ben's tongue flicked and licked over the shiny little button which Erika's fingers pressed out of its covering.

As he drew his tongue repeatedly and slowly from her cunt's inner opening up over her clit, Erika's gasping cries got shriller. Her body arched and her groin jerked against his mouth. Finally, his lips sucked in her clit and brought it against his twirling tongue. For the first time now, Ben allowed two of his fingers to slide deep into Erika's hot-slippery cunt. And Ben's tongue and fingers swept Erika into a wild-twisting coming.

Ben knew better than to stay until Erika's orgasm was too soon all spent. While the waves were still crashing in on her, he sought out her mouth. His tongue, tasting of her hot, wet pussy, pushed hard into her mouth. And then, Ben' cock, replacing his fingers, slid into Erika's palpitating, climaxing cunt.

As he was highly charged, Ben held back. He also had to hold back Erika, whose body bucked against his in the grip of her orgasm. He was determined to fuck her lovingly into an either continuing or a second coming that he would share.

Ben turned on his side. In pulling Erika in, he raised and bent one of her legs. Now, Ben could look at and caress all of Erika's sinuously stretched out beauty - her face, her tits, her pubes, her clit - as they fucked.

In the beginning, Ben let his cock, deeply immersed in Erika's tight, hot cunt. He held still while its in the aftermath of her climax pulsating muscles milked his member. He looked at her face, caressed her beautiful breasts, and told her how irresistible she was: -

"Erika, you are the sexiest, most exciting woman any man can wish for! ... I can't get enough of you. ... I love your hungry kisses; your beautiful breasts with its sexy nipples. ... the moans and cries you try to hold back. ... And God, I love, can't get enough, of your luscious pussy! ... Want to kiss it, lick it, taste it, fuck it! ... On and on! ... Again and again."

While Ben, fighting for breath, stammered this litany of desire, he had started to fuck Erika with slow, deep strokes. With his cock's tip at the pussy's entrance, he always paused for a split-second before sliding it again into the hot, throbbing embrace of Erika's cunt's. After a dozen or so thrusts, Ben reached down and made his cock kiss and make love to her pussy's lips and aroused little clit.

Soon, this tension-filled pausing brought Erika to the brink. Every following thrust of Ben's cock made her cry out a lust-filled -- "Yes!" ... "Yes, Ben". With the first waves of another climax flooding her already ablaze senses, Erika's now could only gasp: -

"Fuck me!" ... "Fuck me!" ... "Harder!" ... "God! Don't stop!" ... "Fuck me! Yes, like that!"

Ben knelt and grabbed both of Erika's opening legs, bending them forcefully up against her chest. With her ass raised, Ben pressed his face, mouth and tongue anew into Erika's fucked-open, throbbing, slithery rich-tangy cunt. Almost howling, Erika shook and twisted as Ben's ravenous mouth feasted on her. His twirling tongue on the cunt's opening and clit drove her over the edge. As her groin jerked and pussy gushed, the first surge of a raving orgasm crashed into Erika.

And now Ben rose-up and rammed his cock into her cunt. Erika's arching-up and convulsions Ben met with staccato-bursts of deep-fucking thrusts. And Ben's shouting as he finally exploded into her, Erika matched with stammering cries that turned into gasping-for-breath laughter of relief. They collapsed into each other, like wanting to drown together.

After what seemed long, long minutes, Erika stirred first. She began to cover Ben's face with tasting little kisses before her lips closed on his and her tongue slunk into his mouth. Then she rested her head on Ben's shoulder, giggled, and said: -

"I never knew how my hot little pussy tasted. You know, Ben, it's sexy, I love tasting it on you."

Ben grinned and replied: -

"I'm glad you do, you'll get a taste every time we make love. You have the sexiest, most delicious, kissable and fuckable pussy a woman can have."

Encouraged by Ben's response to her wish to talk sex, Erika turned on her belly, raised herself on her elbows, and looked down on Ben: -

"You certainly kept your promise, Ben."

"Did I? What do you mean?"

"You said in the car that you would make love to my pussy, as it had never been loved before."

"That was arrogant; only half-serious. But I hoped ... God, I wished it would come true."

"Oh, I wanted it so much to come true! ... Yesterday, in the shop and car I was ... we were ... a bit naughty! When I got home last night, I got scared. ... I so badly wanted to come to your room today, but no longer was sure. ... Would I dare? ... Did you really want me?"

"Oh, I wanted you. Always have, Erika, for the last twenty-five years. I was not sure you would come. ... Until you touched me at lunch."

"I so hoped you would be waiting for me, the way you did! Oh, Ben, nobody has ever made love to me like you. ... I could not imagine it. ... I have never dared ... even wanted to be so out-of-control ... free of all shame, as I was with you today!"

Erika stretched out, folding her arms under her head. Shameless, gloriously naked, her bush was still coated with her pussy's rich juices and Ben's semen. She bathed in his admiring look passing up and down her body. Smiling at Ben, Erika began to talk; her voice was calm and every word carefully considered: -

"I'm not a sexually experienced woman. Unlike you, I've never left home. ... You know it; it's a small world where you are known, watched, gossiped about. ... You have a reputation to uphold. So I met a nice man, got married, became a mother as all respectable, stay-at-home girls did then. ... Some marriages are happier than others. I was never unhappy with mine. Heinz is a good man that has always loved me in his way. ... I liked our sex for a long time into our marriage. Making love with my husband was better than with the two boys that had sex with me before him. ... And now? We are getting older, Heinz is so much away. We are at ease with each other, and sex has become unnecessary, almost embarrassingly out-of-order for us. ... I've never been unfaithful, never really been tempted. But with you, it just had to happen!

12