A Homecoming Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika sat up, shaking her head as if stunned about what she had just told Ben. Collecting herself, she said: -

"I better go, Christine needs me for another two hours. May I have a quick shower?"

Grinning broadly she added: -

"Christine and, probably, Heinz' avalanche-dogs would smell you on me! Both are loyal, but the dogs might tell!"

When Erika emerged from the bathroom, prim-and-properly dressed, she walked-up to Ben. He was again in his dressing gown and sat at the desk. In straightening out the bed, he had noticed that Erika had not left her undies as souvenirs. Erika put her arms around him for a Good Bye kiss. She smiled and said: -

"You still taste of me. I like that."

As she glanced sideways at the desk, she saw his Ipad. A sudden idea struck Erika. She asked Ben: -

"You have an exclusive address for your Pad? ... Christine and I have one for ours."

Erika broke into a somewhat embarrassed laugh before she added: -

"If you give me your address now, I will ask Christine if I'm allowed to give you ours?"

Ben thought for a moment before deciding not to ask the obvious questions about the sister's Ipad-arrangement. He quickly wrote his web-address on a slip of paper. Erika put it in her bag and then - as if no more needed suddenly be said -- she turned and walked out the door.

The rain had not let up. Ben stayed in his room and eventually dressed to go down for dinner. As on most evenings, Erika had left for home. After a few drinks and a friendly conversation with the Danish couple, Ben decided to have an early night.

On the way up to his room, Ben gave Christine, behind the glass door of the office/reception, a friendly wave. Although curious, he deliberately avoided going in for a chat. When he got to his room, he switched on his Ipad. Christine' opening mail-message had arrived: -

To Ben: - "Hi, welcome to our Ipad. You are the first person we allow on. Why did you not come in to talk to me? C."

To Christine: - Too many questions, we may not wish to answer face-to-face. It's great to be connected with you and Erika.???? How come you two share a Pad? B."

To Ben: - "There are a lot of answers to this question. All of them true. Some embarrassing. All right, we trust you. One of the awkward ones first. We got the Ipad only two months ago. Erika and I wanted to look at things that we did not want to show up on the computers Gerd and Heinz used. C.

To Christine: - "What things? B."

To Ben: - "Mainly Porn & other dirty, sexy matters. Don't pretend you are shocked. C."

To Christine: - "Not shocked: Delighted about your healthy interests! But why didn't you get two Pads? One for each of the naughty 'maidens' (Hah, Hah!) B."

To Ben: - " 'Maidens'!? Almost! Too close to be funny for us two 'neglected wives'. 3 reasons for shared Pad: (1) Erika and I have always shared our secrets, esp. naughty ones. More fun so! (2) I can easily hide Pad from G., Erika not so easily from H. and son. (3) We had no intension to start sinning individually! C."

To Christine: - "Good answers, ... but ...? B."

To Ben: - "But what? C."

To Christine: - "Well: 'Shared secrets'? 'Sinning individually'? Now Erika and I f....!! Won't this be a problem for you two? B."

To Ben: - "Interesting! We'll see. Is it a 'problem' for you? Why? For now -- Good Night. C." 

CHAPTER 7

Ben was not really sure of what to make of Christine and not Erika beginning their texting. Was it for Christine playful flirting, or was it more? On his way out the next morning, nobody was in the office. It saved Ben from possibly being summoned in by Christine, or he slinking past with an evasive wave. He did not want to talk to Christine about their exchange of texts on the previous night.

The reason was that Ben wanted the issue of their sharing unravelled by texting and not in face-to-face talk. He now believed, that at least for Christine, the concept of sharing could go well beyond her sharing only the Pad.

It had been, of course, Erika that initiated the idea of including Ben in the item's sexily conspiratorial use. Erika did that after they had become lovers. There clearly was a question: What, how, and to what extent did Erika plan to share Ben with Christine? Ben was honest with himself: Far from being worried, the possible outcomes were fun to contemplate.

Ben had seen and said hello to Erika when he came down for breakfast. Back in his room, he checked if Erika had texted. She had not. The afternoon before, Erika had left too quickly for them to arrange another meeting. No text from her meant they would not meet today. It made up Ben's mind to spend the day exploring the town and surroundings. At the reception-desk, he left a note for Christine cancelling lunch.

On returning late in the afternoon, Ben briefly saw Christine. She gave him a warm, welcoming smile and said: -

"Sorry, Ben. You just missed her. Erika has gone home."

No more was said. Ben remembered that he had promised his father and Helen to take them out for dinner the coming Saturday. So he asked Christine about a suitable, local restaurant. She offered to make the necessary arrangements for him. In leaving the office he glimpsed on the desk, half-hidden under some papers, the familiar shape of an Ipad.

In his room, Ben immediately checked his. And Erika, only fifteen minutes earlier, had texted him: -

To Ben: - "Sorry, missed meeting you today. Missed you all last night too! I know now what I've been missing all along. Will 403-door be open tomorrow afternoon? Text reply or nod at breakfast. Love, E."

As both he and Erika knew that Christine could and would read their texts, Ben decided to raise the stakes in their game. He texted: -

To Erika: - "Missed you too, ergo, 403's door wide, wide open until you arrive. Then we lock it. Have to keep some secrets, don't we? Unless? Love, B."

The next morning over breakfast, Ben took care only to smile and not nod at Erika. Most of the morning he spent in town, doing some shopping and going to the bank. After lunch, he dropped in at Christine's office for a chat and espresso. It was becoming a habit.

Ben was somewhat disappointed that Christine did not mention or give a wink or hint about the texting. Instead, she told him that she had made the Saturday-night booking for him. Christine had heard complimentary reports about the restaurant she had chosen. What made her especially interested was that she knew its manager. She and Christine had been class-mates in their Hospitality Diploma Course.

Ben thanked her, then an idea struck him: -

"Would you come with us? I would love you to join us and brighten up the evening."

Christine's face lit up: -

"Ben, I'd love to come! Haven't gone out in ages."

With a mischievous grin, she added: -

"It will be out of purely professional interest. I'll tell Gerd. He will have to stay on duty and miss another card-evening with his mates."

When Ben left the office to go up to his room, he looked happily forward to the afternoon ahead as well as to Saturday night. His homecoming was turning out well.

CHAPTER 8

Ben showered again and put on his dressing-gown. Experience had taught him to avoid, whenever possible, the struggling out of hindering clothing. For new lovers, its awkwardness too quickly threatens the mood. Ben sat down on the desk and checked the Pad. Nothing from Erika, but Christine had texted:

To Ben: - I'll be lying to Gerd. It will be, I hope, an unprofessional night out! By the way, I'll be your driver. C."

Erika again entered without knocking. Ben, at his desk, heard the click locking the door. Erika walked up, sat down on Ben's lap and said: -

"As I was told, I locked the door. Of course, Christine, with her master-card, could still join us. Your naughty text let her know what we are up to. Do you think she would?"

The prospect made Erika titter before she stopped Ben with a long kiss from answering this loaded question. Then she stood up. With an "I'll be quick", Erika scampered to the bathroom.

When she emerged, wrapped in a towel, she strolled up to the bed. Turning to Ben, still at his desk, Erika demanded: -

"I have only an hour this afternoon. Stand up. Let's play Show me yours, I'll show you mine!"

Ben stood up. Both were laughing as - with their eyes fixed on each other- they let their coverings slide centimetre by centimetre to the floor.

Erika's perky erect nipples were first in signalling her lust. When Ben's gown slipped to the floor, the well-risen state of his cock also allowed no denial. Quickly they were on the bed. Closely entwined, Erika's hand took possession of Ben's cock, and he reached for her for attention-straining, sexy boobs. And their mouths and tongues fought over who was to possess whom.

As Erika's hand grew more and more demanding, Ben matched it by sliding down. Erika spread her legs wide open. But this time Ben sat up to look and watch as his finger pushed its way into Erika's pussy. Sliding in-and-out, the finger searched and -- as her gasping told him - found the most sensitive spots in the gripping-hot depth of her cunt. Ben drank Erika's moans and whimpers of lust from her lips. But he wanted words too: Hot, sexy, in the heat of arousal gasped words that Erika had never said before. So, he made a beginning, his voice hoarse from desire: -

"Oh Erika, I love touching you like this, fingering your sexy cunt ... feeling that you are so hot and wet, so turned on for fucking already. Do you want my fingers on ... in your pussy, do you, Erika?"

In answering, Erika gave a guttural moan as she jerked and ground her cunt against Ben's now deeply embedded two fingers before she pressed out: -

"Yes!" ... "Yes!" ... "Touch me, Ben!" ... "Like that!" ... "Love it! Want it!"

As Ben wanted to hear her speak, he had begun to kiss Erika's tits and not her mouth. At the same time, his fingering pushed her cunt into a throbbing state of arousal. Her heaving groin and the raised pitch in her whimpering signalled how close Erika was to climaxing. For Ben, it was time to interrupt. He withdrew his fingers and cradled Erika's head. With his lips hovering over hers, he murmured: -

"Don't you dare to come yet! Don't you want to fuck? ... Or have your juicy pussy eaten first? What do you want next? ... Tell me!"

Suddenly Erika understood Ben's play and what he wanted of her. She answered quickly. Suppressing a giggle but with still a breathily excited voice that ruled out all pretence, Erika replied: -

"Oh, Ben! Ben! ... Let's fuck! Fuck me now! ... God, I need ... my pussy needs to be fucked. ... And your hard cock in my hand ... let me push it into my pussy. Yes ... now!"

As Erika turned, Ben grabbed and lifted one of her legs up to her shoulder. They were in a perfect side-on position, and Erika did push Ben's cock -- with a lust-filled cry of "Fuck me! Now!" -- into her cunt. And Ben started to fuck Erika with slow, deep, loving strokes. As they fucked, his eyes were on Erika's beautiful face. It showed unashamedly her lust, the waves of arousal flowing through her mind and body. And in the open position, Ben had all of her body in view and reach.

There were, of course, Erika's beautiful sexy tits which provocatively arched up inviting caress, with her nipples begging to be pulled and pinched. Ben's hand also gripped -- every dozen thrusts or so -- one of Erika's straining buttocks. As he did so, his fingers pushed into the cleft as he pressed her grinding cunt hard against his deeply embedded cock. With a finger on her ass' forbidden rosette, it raised Erika's arousal to a level where, eventually, her body convulsed. Gasping for breath, Erika whimpered: -

"Don't make me wait, Ben!" ... "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" ... Ben! Ben! Make me come!"

But Ben held back. He knew, that only a few ramming thrusts into Erika's hot-gripping cunt would suck him as well as her into the vortex of a too early coming.

So, instead, he released her buttock and withdrew his cock. He stopped Erika's protesting moan with a kiss. As Ben's tongue parted her lips, his fingers slid again into her pussy. He sank them in deep, bending and turning and shaking. Erika's frantic tongue and her half-swallowed cries into his mouth told him how almost unbearable she was pleasured. And then, Ben's slippery fingers settled hard on Erika's clit. As he did so, he rammed his rock-hard cock into her palpitating cunt.

With his lips close to hers and their tongues flicking out in search of each other, Ben started to murmur tantalisingly dirty, sexy words. He aimed to set Erika's mind as aflame as her pussy. While he fucked her and his fingers pleasured her clit, Ben poured out a litany of lust: -

"I'm missing out now on eating your pussy ... I'd love to taste your well-fucked, hot and juicy pussy, as you are right now! ... Are you sorry too? ... You love getting eaten up ... like yesterday, don't you? ... Showed me, gave me your cunt and sexy clit. ... You are a hot, shameless woman that loves to have her delicious pussy eaten out. ... And God, I love doing it, ... love tasting your cum! ... Do you like to have your sexy clit played with ... while we fuck? ... Like now? ... Tell me, do you? ... You love to fuck, don't you? ... And you'll come on my cock as hard as you did yesterday ... when I buried my tongue and fingers in your hot pussy! ... This time I won't taste you! ... But I will ... again and again. ... Erika, you are a wonderful, sexy, naughty-wild woman. ... with he most beautiful, deliciously, kissable, fuckable cunt ... I can't get enough off! God, I love you!"

Throughout, Erika could not find words to answer Ben. Instead, as the waves of a mounting orgasm began to crash in on her, as a reply, her hands found his face, his hair, his ass, and were feverishly clawing at his back and chest. And now, with Erika deep into her climax and Ben's building up, he was fucking her with deeply penetrating impales. His fingers were still on her clit, and with every one of the thrusts, it was cruelly crushed. Erika's body jerked and twisted as she met every piercing of her cunt with a shrill cry of "Yes!", "God, Yes!"

When Ben's climax hit, he roared and lost his hold on Erika. She burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter as she rolled away from him, curling her shaking and convulsing body into a ball.

Ben, left by Erika on his own, recovered quicker. He noticed that their explosive separation had made him squirt half his sperm onto the bed. Ben went to the bathroom for a towel and cleaned up. When he glanced at Erika - still rolled up but no longer shaking - he saw her embarrassed grin. So, Ben decided to play the domino. He slapped Erika on the ass, pushed her towards the edge of the king-sized bed and threw her the towel. Then he slipped under the over and said: -

"When you are cleaned up, you may join me."

Erika poked out her tongue but obeyed. When she slipped under the covers and into his arms, she made good her earlier escape. Erika's lips immediately fastened on Ben's, her leg swung over, and her pubes, belly and boobs pressed and rubbed at Ben's body. Catching her breath, she softly said: -

I'm sorry I left you. I fled, I thought I would hurt you. ... I was beside myself. ... God, I came, it carried me away; I never imagined I could climax like this."

She pressed closer, her groin grinding against Ben's rising erection and whispered: -

"I'm turning into a wild, wild hussy ... in your hands ... with your fingers, your tongue, your cock in my hot pussy. ... And your shocking, so exciting dirty words and the thrill when I excite you with my sexy ones! ... God, I never knew that words alone could get me so hot and wet!"

While Erika so openly laid bare her sensual appetite, Ben's hands had begun to make love to Erika's ass. It strained sexily, as her groin ground against his cock. Ben grinned as he said: -

"I love your beautiful ass. There is so much of you, so much loving left for us to do. I wish I could now turn you on your belly and make love to your back. Run my tongue up and down your spine, through the cleft of your gorgeous ass and the sweet slit of your pussy. But you have only an hour today, you said."

"Ben, such dirty-sexy words again!"

Erika giggled: -

"They are going to stir-up my dirty mind until next time. When? Tomorrow?"

Ben laughed: -

"Christine, your boss, might object to your truancy from work. ... But for us, words could fill the waiting with sweet excitement. We could text. It's called Sexting! ... But we couldn't do it, could we? With a shared Ipad like yours."

Erika's expressive face, the way she sucked in her lower lip, showed how much she liked the prospect. But she hesitated with an answer, having to choose between being flippant or truthful. Turning serious, her voice level and calm, Erika revealed to Ben hers and Christine's long-standing secret: -

"Christine is already part of what we do, Ben. If we started sexting - and God, I would love sexting with you in the weeks, month, years to come -- Christine would want to join. She has started already. ... See Ben, I'm reading her texts too. She told me you are taking her out for dinner, she made no secret of what it means to her. She loves you, always has. ... What you do not realise, Ben, is that Christine also loved you then when you were in love with me. ... For you, she was my kid sister. You were so focused on me that you did not see or sense that tom-boyish Christine was a growing up girl, with a girl's romantic ideas. ... Oh, I knew! Christine and I had no secrets. ... And at the summer holiday on the lake -- when I allowed myself to get fucked by a boy that neither I nor she cared about -- she judged me as harshly as I judged myself for having betrayed you!"

Erika stopped, catching her breath. With an embarrassed little laugh, she added: -

"You see, Christine kept her faith. She believes she has a claim on you. And now you have two crazy sisters with the hots for you. What a problem!"

Erika got quickly out of bed, thereby preventing Ben from asking the crucial question. Standing before the bed, she lifted her arms over her head and swayed side-to-side. Smiling down on Ben, Erika said: -

"But at least, you seem to have forgiven me. With Christine -- there is nothing to forgive!"

Then, with a provocative sway of her nicely dimpled ass, Erika stalked off to the bathroom.

12