A Homecoming Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben, almost as quickly gripped and spread Erika's quivering thighs and brought her opening pussy onto his lips. Erika's cunt was hot and slippery open. It was well beyond the stage of first arousal, and Ben's tongue was sucked into its inner opening and frustrated in not reaching deeper. So, he sank in his thumb and let his tongue search out Erika's, he had learned, exquisitely excitable clit.

With lips and teeth and not too gentle sucking he freed Erika's quite prominent pearl of lust out of its covering. He heard her shrill cry, followed by gasping moans, felt her grip on his balls and her mouth diving with a gurgling sound deep onto his cock. For the following minutes, Ben was almost totally focused on pleasuring her and to lick and suck Erika into a prolonged, clitoral orgasm.

As her pelvis started to twist and her thighs to shake in his vice-like grip, Erika arched up and gave a drawn-out cry of overwhelming lust. Ben held her hot-gushing pussy pressed against his mouth. And his tongue played over her clit, electrifying it through after-shock after after-shock until Erika twisted her pussy away from his mouth and turned.

They clasped each other into the closest of embrace. Erika was still shivering in the last throes of her orgasm. While Ben's still rock-hard cock pressed against her pussy, Erika hungrily sought his mouth to sample the taste of her coming and draw in its tart-sexy smell from Ben's skin. It made her prickle; she was gripped by a new or continuing wave of arousal. When Ben's hands grabbed her buttocks and pressed her groin against his erection, Erika moved sideways. She swung her leg over and mounted him. Without her lips leaving Ben's, Erika reached down and guided his cock into her pussy. A slight wriggle, and it had slid in part of the way. Erika did not stop kissing as she gasped into his mouth: -

"Ben! Ben! ... Let me ride! ... Let me fuck you!"

With her lips close to Ben's, there was laughter and lust in her voice as she murmured: -

"I warned you I was greedy and needy. ... Coming twice already is not enough for me! ... And you did say last time ... you wanted to watch me ride, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes! I want you to ride me; want to watch you ride into another climax. ... How many more of your little climaxes do you want?"

"How many more can I have? ... With you, I can't get enough. ... I'll come again and again, like never ... never before!"

"What a challenge! Even with you, my poor cock can't recover that quickly."

Erika giggled:

"I'll just have to submit then to suck it alive, won't I?"

While they talked, Ben had stroked and gripped and parted Erika's buttocks. His fingertips and nails dug into her crack as he began, almost stealthily, to fuck her. His cock, gently, centimetre by centimetre penetrated deeper, getting gripped and kneaded in hot welcome. Now Ben pushed Erika - gently encouraging her - upright. Holding both of her hands, he did not thrust the hard length of his cock up into her. Ben knew from last time that it would ram onto her cervix. Erika needed time and ride gently to begin to enjoy - as he had learned she would - the sensation.

While Erika gradually increased the pace of her ride and took in more and more of his cock, Ben looked at her and let his s hands play over Erika's body. He cupped her glorious breasts, pinched and pulled none too gently her lust-charged nipples. And eventually, Ben gripped her buttocks straining under Erika's increasingly bucking ride. But time and time again, with fingertips barely touching, he caressed Erika's face, telling her how beautiful and ravishingly sexy she was. She would ride him, he told her, much too quickly into a glorious coming.

"And you think I'll let you come on your own?" Erika hissed through her in mounting arousal clenched teeth. She was riding him hard now, with her body arching back. She was close, as she had promised, to carry them both into a stormy, shared orgasm.

But Ben now pushed his finger into Erika's stretched forward bush and found her clit. Erika, with a gasp sounding like "God, no!" jerked forward. Her, in crying out opening mouth fastened on Ben's. Her twisting pelvic ground his finger harder against her clit than Ben would have ever done. Ben grabbed her hair, pulling Erika out of her demented kiss. Holding her apart, his voice hoarse he said to her: -

"I think your little clit wants another climax. Will we give it one?"

Ben pushed Erika upright. Grabbing her hips, he lifted her off his cock. Erika looked down on him in shocked surprise. Then she broke into laughter as Ben began to slide down between her wide-open thighs. And Erika inched up as Ben's hands on her ass guided her well-fucked, fleshy glistening cunt onto his mouth and twirling tongue.

Erika clawed for the headboard of the bed. Pressing her forehead against it, she began a different kind of ride. Now it was her pussy searching out the hot mouth and teeth and ravaging tongue of Ben. Very quickly, the outrageousness of her doing and the intensity of this now self-inflicted pleasure on her clit and pussy threw Erika into a shaking, shivering and shrilly crying-out orgasm. And Ben did not allow her to escape. His fingers dug into Erika's ass as he pressed her pulsating cunt, as it filled with hot juices, against his mouth

For a while, Erika, breathing heavily and pressing her head against the headboard, meowed and whimpered in shock. When she stopped, Ben very gently moved Erika, still straddling, down his body to where she was before. His hands slid from Erika's hips to her ass. Without any further guidance, his rock-hard cock slid again into Erika's slithery-hot cunt. As Erika moaned as if in protest, Ben murmured in her ear: -

"You owe me a climax now, I want one too! ... And your greedy, red-hot-wet pussy will just keep on coming! ... till it's greedy no more!"

Erika shut him up with a hungry kiss which she followed with licks and flicks of her tongue over Ben's face, sticky from her orgasm's juices. She whispered: -

"God, how you made me come! I almost drowned you. My clit will never be the same again. Am I your sexy, hungry, greedy hussy?"

As if giving him the answer, Erika sat up, and Ben's cock was in her to the hilt. She rode him slow but hard, lifting herself until the cock's tip kissed her pussy's lips, then ramming down so hard it made her gasp and cry out. Erika looked down on Ben, her hands cradling his face. And with every swallowing up of his cock and it hitting her cervix, Erika found never before said sexy words: -

"Oh, Ben, I love riding you, love fucking you! ... Am I oversexed? ... Do you love your oversexed Erika ... your hussy ... crazy for your cock in her pussy ... her mouth? ... And I can't get enough how you eat up my hot pussy! ... How you tease and suck and bit my naughty clit! ... God, I'm coming again! ... I'm coming!"

Erika carried Ben with her. He had not been idle and had, for precious minutes met her ramming down on his rampant erection, by thrusting up at her cunt as Erika slowly lifted. This interplay gave Erika a succession of teasing after-shocks that took away her breath. Her love-song of sexy, dirty words became a succession of pure-lust, husky moans. But what sucked Ben into the whirlpool of their joint-orgasm was that Erika was so breathtakingly beautiful. She rode him abandoning all shame and learned reservations. In her unbridled lust in riding him, Erika's face was flushed and her eyes shining in glee as she twisted and arched and stretched out her belly and glorious breasts.

They collapsed into each other moaning and crying out to finish up, eventually, laughing. Erika, still shivering in the last after-shock of her coming, pressed her body onto Ben's and said: -

"I really love good, wild sex! What a discovery at my age."

She started giggling: -

"I wonder whether it's only with you?"

Ben could not think of an answer he wanted to give, so he asked Erika his question: -

"Do you still believe that I could ever desire you less or stop wanting you?"

Erika's smile and hug and her kisses were not really an answer. Eventually, she got up to go to the bathroom. Jokingly she forbade him to follow, saying that another "foreplay and what follows" would kill them. When Erika returned, Ben followed her example. Afterwards, they settled down for a companionable cuddle and kisses. They shared a vodka from the fridge.

Ben had not forgotten his dilemma with Christine's private folio. He had assumed that Christine wanted to keep the bedside images and their blatantly sexual message a secret from Erika. Ben would now partly breach the confidence with Christine by telling Erika that he had put such a folio together and given to Christine. But he would not show Erika his copies or tell her he had such.

As a lead-up, Ben asked Erika if she would like to see all twelve photos he had kept from their session.

Erika had thought that the four images Ben had transferred to their Ipad were the only ones he had not deleted. Hearing that Ben had kept a folio of her, Erika's first reaction was to pretend she was cross. In reality, she was flattered and excited about seeing it, especially as Ben took her in his arms and asked to be forgiven. He told her that in every one of them, she was so sexy and beautiful that he had not the heart to delete them. Even selecting twelve from the fifty or so he took, he told her, was torture.

Ben got his Pad, loaded Erika's folio, and handed it to her. He wanted to give Erika time and not look over her shoulder while she studied picture after picture. Ben moved to the far side of the bed and turned his back on her. Erika took a long time, repeatedly clicking up image after image, with occasional sounds of surprise but voicing no comments.

When she finally put the Pad aside, she moved over almost throwing herself over Ben. Her voice low, with a quiver of restrained emotion she said: -

"They are beautiful pictures. Is that really me? ... Am I really so sexy ... so turned on by you photographing me? ... I do love that sexy me that you have discovered!"

Pressing her tits and pubes even closer against Ben, she whispered: -

"Why didn't you pick the sexiest of the pictures for our Ipad? I want Christine to be jealous."

Ben grinned and said: -

"If you want it, I'll transfer all these pictures onto your Pad. Perhaps, Christine would want all of hers too. You could ask her. ... Would you like to see the twelve or so of Christine, from which I picked her four photos for your pad?"

Pretending that she was only mildly interested, Erika untangled herself from Ben and handed him the Pad.

When Ben loaded up Christine's folio, and Erika began to look at the pictures, she could no longer hide her intense interest. She looked at them for a long time. Changing back and forth between images, Erika commented on how sexy and - with a put-on pout of resentment - how beautiful her "pratty sister" was. It did not surprise Ben that Erika was especially taken by the four photos of Christine in her slinky dress.

But first Erika commented on the summer dress. She had seen Christine wear it on many occasions and had sometimes suspected that she wore nothing underneath. But in Christine's constant movement in the garden or on the terrace in summer, all she offered were fleeting, suggestive glimpses of the body under the dress in the shifting play of the light. In Ben's stills, however, Christine was captured at the magical moment where she revealed her nakedness and what was intended. In amused admiration, Erika giggled: -

"She is beautiful, but what a tease!"

The four images of Christine in her unique dress evoked from Erika a different reaction. She told Ben that Christine had told her about the dress, but that she had never seen Christine wear it. Now she knew why. All Erika could say was that it turned Christine into an ultra-sexy hussy.

Erika was especially impressed by one picture. On it, Christine lay languidly stretched out on the bed. Her body in the skin-tight dress was all sexual allure, but her face was pensive, detached. It was one of the last shots Ben had taken. Now Erika was in almost the exact position on the bed as Christine had been. Erika looked down on her breasts and pubes and burst into a laugh: -

"Wow! I'll have to borrow that dress and see if it does to my plain body what it does to hers."

Ben took now the opportunity to tell her that this photo was one of a separate folio that Christine had wanted. He had put it together for her. The pictures in it were all shot on the bed, with Christine in her dress. He openly admitted to Erika that their session was, at this stage, getting very exciting. The photos he took of Christine on the bed turned out to be very sexy and beautiful. Christine loved them. Very casually, Ben asked Erika if Christine had shown them to her; Erika said no. With this, Ben let the matter rest.

Before Erika left, he reminded her to discuss with Christine if they both wanted to have their twelve-shot folio on their shared Pad. He would make the transfer as soon as they texted him a Yes.

12