A Homecoming Pt. 04

Story Info
An unexpected Welcome Home shared with two sexy sisters.
7.4k words
4.65
8.7k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12.

After leaving Ben, Erika went to complete a few tasks. While she set the tables for dinner, she thought about what was developing in her relationship with Ben.

His wish to photograph her and to have her sexy pictures on his Ipad pleased and excited Erika. To pose for Ben in the enticing underwear she had bought with and for him was a sexual thrill. So was the idea of him frequently looking at it. Erika decided, therefore, to text Ben tonight and make a date for their photo-shoot.

For the moment, Erika did not want to think about -- beyond his titillation - what her images on his pad were going to be for Ben. Would it be a memento of something past, or become a token in their ongoing digital relationship of what they could not share in the flesh? There were only two weeks left until Ben would leave for Germany. Would that be the end of their relationship, or would they, by mails and texts as he seemed to want, stay connected in most intimate touch?

Unlike Ben's wish to photograph her, it was the sexting relationship that continued to be for Erika a problem. In suggesting it, Ben talked about the lonely nights to come, and his wish to keep their sexual relationship through sexting alive. How would this work out with her present sharing-all with Christine? It raised for Erika up to now unfaced questions.

Erika had, of course, read Christine's suggestive texts to Ben on their shared Pad. At this stage, she was only mildly discomfited by Christine's intention to get with Ben sexually involved. They had acquired the Ipad to share in the pursuit of sexual interests. And now Christine seemed to expect that she and Erika would also share Ben as a lover.

Christine made her expectations clear with her sexting: If Erika objected, she was going to be a competitor; if Erika agreed, she consented to share in a Threesome. If the latter would have happened, for example, with a hotel-guest attractive to both for a sexual holiday-diversion, it would have been no problem. Shared sexting could have merely added spice to a brief, possibly full-on Threesome adventure.

The complicating issue in what had developed was that Ben was not a stranger. For both, Erika and Christine, Ben had been their first, by circumstances unfulfilled love. Erika and Ben had left it unconsumed. With fifteen-year-old Christine, her passion was unrecognised and then only half-known by herself.

Now, twenty-five years later, as mature married women, the sisters met Ben again. Their sexual desire for Ben arose not out of a wish for an opportunistic fuck, but for a sexual relation charged with the fire of long-time emotions shared by the three. For Erika and Christine, it was not the porn-scenario of sexually frustrated housewives in search for larger cocks. And neither was it for Ben, they believed, just an opportunistic adventure. It was the bursting of a long-time emotional smoulder into a fire. Like once before, it was again unlikely to extinguish with Ben's departure and their separation.

The problem was for Erika a peculiar one. While surprised by her own reaction, Erika had been neither hurt nor greatly jealous by the likelihood of Christine and Ben becoming lovers. What put Erika's mind in turmoil was the shared Ipad.

If she joined Christine in sexting Ben, it would indicate her willingness to share Ben not in a discrete one-on-one, but in a Threesome. Through sexting -- as Ben's and Christine's had already shown - it would also be a relationship of unreserved intimacy. It would go well beyond knowing that they shared in a lover. And as Cristine's sexual interest in Ben rested as much as Erika's in long-held emotions, she would expect to be included in any long-term connection with Ben. It was for Erika a prospect that both intimidated and scared, as well as excited her.

She also knew that she could not avoid a decision. Her unwillingness to continue to share would be seen by Christine as a betrayal that would destroy the closeness of their relationship. It also was clear to Erika that the unusual nature of such a Threesome-arrangement would actually suit the circumstances she and Christine were in.

Erika and Christine were in marriages that had left them sexually unfulfilled and emotionally unattached to their husbands. Neither she nor Christine was, however, on the lookout for an alternative, monogamous relationship. They were modern, clear thinking women whose disaffection was as much with marriage and its stultifying constraints as about the men they had married.

Erika and Heinz had in the twenty years of their marriage grown more and more apart. Starting off without a particular strong sexual and emotional bond between them, it never developed within their marriage. From its beginning, Heinz' career made ever-increasing demands on his time. Nothing in his work, in his task-centred social circle, and in his highly specialised interests could be shared by Erika. Heinz's professional success secured for him and his family a high status in their community as well as financial rewards. But, as a husband and man, Heinz always had too little interest, time or attention left over for Erika.

Theirs, therefore, never was a life together. Erika accepted it as a given, neither blaming him nor herself. With no hostility in their relationship, a settled, almost comfortable living occasionally side-by-side, and an almost grown-up son, Erika had no desire to change or upset her life. She wanted to stay married to Heinz.

Christine's marriage to Gerd differed in that it had been for both nothing more than a convenient arrangement. They had known each other for years. Gerd was the son of the elderly owners of the hotel for whom Christine not only worked, but had, eventually, managed and modernised their property. With frequent contact over more than ten years, Gerd and Christine, both single and of similar age, could have developed a romantic interest in each other. It did not happen.

When Gerd, a professional soldier, became the reluctant and unprepared heir and owner of the hotel, he continued to rely upon Christine as manager even more so than his parents had done. While Gerd had no interest in the hotel business, he relied on the income it produced for his indulgences. His all-consuming interests were in the hunt he had inherited with the hotel. His membership in the brotherhood of fellow hunters combined rather neatly with Gerd's love of cards, gambling, and heavy drinking.

Gerd was intelligent enough to acknowledge Christine's exceptional ability in running his business and thereby producing the means to finance his hobbies and interests. So, he proposed marriage. Christine, by then in her thirties, set some conditions and accepted Gerd's proposal.

In speaking with Erika about her marriage to Gerd, Christine was unapologetically blunt. There was no love, no buzz of sex involved in her decision, she said. She and Gerd had known each other for ages. It was for her an advantageous contractual arrangement that made her part-owner and sole manager of the hotel.

Regarding Gerd's 'marital rights', Christine shrugged her shoulder, saying that, after all, she had had sex with men she didn't love before. Gerd was neither physically repulsive nor an objectionable bully that made occasional sex with him an issue for her. Besides, he had never been sexually interested in her, and marriage did not change this. There were also the factors of Gerd's almost nightly absences, his alcoholism, and his deteriorating health. She suspected, Christine said in finishing off the topic with Erika, that Gerd's sex drive was already too low to make her sexual disinterest in him an issue.

Christine had, unlike Erika, no affection and respect for her husband. But she also had no wish to end her marriage and to risk losing what she had gained. And both of them were, within their small-town social environment widely known, watched and scrutinised, and threatened by gossip. Christine was a hotelier and Erika, the wife of a local legend. Being suspected of or getting caught in an extramarital affair was for both of them a risk.

It was this very fact that made their joint affair with Ben additionally attractive. Firstly, there was, of course, for Erika and Christine their shared and long-standing emotional attachment to Ben. Then, paradoxically, he had re-entered their life as a foreign guest in their hotel. For the short time of his visit and him a stranger to any possible scrutineer, they could have with Ben a sexual relationship that neither threatened their marriage nor reputation. And remaining in a powerfully sensual relationship via regular mails and sexting with Ben would be attractive for the same reason.

It suddenly occurred to Erika that remaining in a shared digital Threesome may well be the means to also draw Ben back for more visits. A one-on-one between her and Ben would bring risks. Limiting it to herself and Ben would probably end her relationship with Christine and her continuing engagement in the hotel. The chance of her solo relationship with Ben becoming known would increase manifold. Heinz could easily stumble on an Ipad she would need to buy and hide. He could find out about her affair. If Ben returned for a visit, any of their meetings -- without the safe shelter of Christine's hotel - could easily be exposed.

This made up Erika's mind. She would join in the sexting and wait for what developed, but would not raise what bothered her with Christine face-to-face. In the quick exchange of words, things are often wrongly said, and answers too promptly given. The shared sexting would bring between her and Christine, Erika hoped, a step-by-step considered agreement.

Before going home, Erika joined Christine in the office for a chat about work. So far, they had not talked about Ben and what has and what could and what they expected to develop. So, Erika smiled at Christine and just asked for the Pad. Christine also smiled, unlocked a drawer and handed it to her. Erika put it on the desk and typed in her text to Ben: -

To Ben: - "Will pose for you in my Salzburg undies whenever my boss gives me an hour off tomorrow. She will text you, I think. If not, text her! All excited!! Love, E."

Leaving the Pad on the desk, Erika gave Christine a quick hug and left.

CHAPTER13.

After dinner, Gerd had joined Ben for a chat over coffee and cognac in the lounge. Gerd continued talking about his plans for a hunting-lodge. In its connection, he asked Ben if he was interested in seeing what the new ski-village in one of the side-valleys higher up the mountains was going to be like.

Gerd, could not fully remember how much he had said last time to Ben about his plans. With a conspiratorial wink, he told him again that a hut he owned happened to be in this valley. It was close to the family's forest and hunting grounds and had been in his family for generations. Now, with ski-lifts and resort facilities opening next season, Gerd had secured a permit to convert the hut into a café and bar with -- and here he grinned -- accommodation for staff.

He, his builder and two of his friends would drive-up on Saturday to do some preliminary measuring and planning for the conversion. They will stay overnight, and Ben was welcome to join their party.

Ben knew the valley from hiking and skiing there in his youth. With nothing else planned, he accepted Gerd's invitation. As Ben, on account of Christine, had misgivings about Gerd's plans for the hotel's future, he would tell her about his weekend excursion. It would, perhaps, alert her without it being seen as a meddling involvement on his part.

Going up to his room, the reception was empty and Christine still in her office. She had seen him coming through the glass and welcomed him with a smile and a lifting of a coffee-cup. He declined the offer, but sat down and told her about his invitation to accompany Gerd's working-party to the hut in the valley.

From Christine's reaction and her wanting to know what sort of, she jokingly stressed, "work" the "boys" planned to do it was clear to Ben that she knew nothing about Gerd's scheme. She would have to find out herself. Ben said no more, wished her good night and went to his room.

There he read Erika's texting and was pleased and excited about what it promised for tomorrow. No approval from Christine for Erika's time-off had arrived. Neither had she given in their friendly meeting any sign that Ben could be expecting a message from her. He decided quickly not to make it a test of whose patience would crack first. So he sent off to Christine a brief - "Well, boss, -????? B."

As he pressed 'Send', Ben grinned. It suddenly had occurred to him how true the 'boss' designation in their sexting-threesome had become for Christine. The 'kid-sister' of their shared past now made sure that she could be overlooked no longer!

Next morning over breakfast, Erika looked questioningly at Ben. She had not yet looked at their Ipad, and Ben's body language signs of 'No' confused her. After breakfast, Ben went out to a nearby store to buy a spotlight-globe, just in case the afternoon light through the window would not suffice for the photo-shoot.

When he returned to his room, the waited for message had arrived. It stuck to the tone set in their banter: -

To Ben: - "If it suits, E. can have time off btw 3&4 pm. As this taking-of-pictures is on company time, I expect immediate sample-copies-transfer to company-Ipad. Text agreement. C."

When Ben did as required, he could see on the Pad that Erika had already given consent. He could just see the two: Sitting in the office, smirking down at what they typed on the screen, and passing the Ipad between them over the desk.

At three o'clock, the autumn sun streaming in through the window was just perfect for taking properly lit photos. And the model was to the minute on time. On entering with a smile and "Hello, Ben!", Erika, as always, turned to the bathroom. This time, Ben stopped her before she reached the door. He stepped up to her and took her in his arms. As he hugged Erika, he felt her shiver. Her face, as she looked up at him, also showed her pent-up excitement about what they had planned.

Ben, with his voice low but insistent, asked: -

"Why do you need to undress behind closed doors?"

Not waiting for an answer, he continued: -

"I've known since the shop in Salzburg that you are an exhibitionist and love turning me on. Why not tempt me now with a teasing strip? Show me how sexy you want to be on the pictures I'll take!"

Erika laughed, and her flashing eyes and a suggestion of a blush showed Ben how much she liked the idea. But, stepping back, out of their embrace she looked down on herself, spread her arms and said: -

"Look at me; I'm in my working clothes. Not ideal for stripping. ... All it will be today is undress and change. You can watch, but it won't be very sexy."

She burst into a giggle and pointed to the bed: -

"Sit there! No Ipad; leave it on the table. ... You can video me stripping some other time ... after I've practised before a mirror at home!"

To Ben's delight, it became immediately apparent that Erika was not going to pretend that she was not watched. While improvised, she turned her 'just undress and change' into a sensually charged performance.

After placing her bag on the chair, she took out a pair of high-heels shoes and put them, as if to display, on the desk. Turning to front Ben, Erika loosened the zip on her black dress trousers and pulled out her blouse. Then, as if deep in thought, she began to undo the buttons, only to stop before the last two. As she bent forward to reach into the bag, her blouse just happened to fall open to show Ben her bra-covered breasts. The first item Erika took from the bag was the bra she was to wear. She stretched it between her hands and her thumbs quite accidentally slipped through the openings left in the bra's scant material for her nipples. Erika smiled as she placed it on the desk.

The next item Erika retrieved from the bag, even flimsier than the bra, was the matching thong. She put it immediately on the desk as if it had provided an answer to what she was to do. She stood up, slipped out of her shoes. Turning her back on Ben, Erika began to wriggle out of her trousers. She made them slide slowly down, first, revealing her ass in brief cotton panties, then the dark embroidery inset of the tops of the stockings. These highlighted her shapely thighs and length of her legs. Then Erika reached for the bag, put it on the floor, stepped out of her trousers, and flicked them aside.

Erika turned to face Ben full-on. Her eyes challenged him and let him know that she was going to give him everything he had asked for. Erika sat down in the chair and reached for one of the high-heels on the desk. Leaning back, she not only brought up her leg to put on the shoe. When she had fastened the straps, she stretched out her now fittingly attired leg in approval. Unhurried, Erika repeated it with the other, deliberately spreading her legs before Ben's eyes.

And then she stood up. Poised on her high heels, swaying from her hips, Erika pulled her panties down. As she stepped out of them, she bent down to pick them up, giving Ben a generous look at her ass and the enticing shape of her pussy between her not pressed together thighs. Fronting Ben, Erika stepped into the thong. Pulling it slowly up, she stroked it in place to surround - more highlighting than covering - her pussy.

Looking at Ben, her lips breathily open as a smile played over her face, Erika paused. He was transfixed by her display, and how much she loved being watched! She now made her fingers glide over the thong and then up over her taut stomach. Erika's blouse had slid from one shoulder. She undid the last two buttons, slipped it off and put it aside. Without hesitating, she unhooked the shape-hugging bra and tossed it aside.

Erika picked up the glamorous bra. Showing it to Ben before letting it drop on the desk she said: -

"I tried it on this morning. I so badly wanted to wear it all day. ... But God! How this bra showed my nipples through my uniform-blouse! Christine would have sacked me."

While she talked, her hands were cupping and gripping and rubbing her boobs. When Erika finally slipped on and fastened the pretence of a bra, her hard, pointy nipples were perkily displayed. Throwing back her shoulders and head, her face flushed, she looked at Ben and asked: -

"Well, photographer, will I pass muster?"

The strip had teased both Erika and Ben into a high state of arousal. Instead of making love, they poured now all the emotion and verve into the shoot. Ben took fifty or so photos on his Ipad. Not once did he have to improve on Erika's posing or ask her for a livelier, more real expression of her desires and arousal. And Ben responded and took it as the special gift it was.

When he was finished, he took her in his arms. Erika was shaking, totally spent. All Ben could do was tell her what a beautiful, sexy woman she was. He hoped that every picture he had taken would reflect the magic of what he saw in her and what she meant to him.

Erika got quickly dressed. There was no time for her and Ben to look at the photos taken. He asked her if she agreed that he would select only three or four pictures for transfer to their Pad. Ben laughed: -

"We have to keep our partner in crime satisfied. And you do want Christine to see how beautiful you are, don't you?"

Erika just smiled, but then she said: -

"You forget that I haven't seen either how beautiful or depraved you made me look. Are you sending the photos before six o'clock tonight?"

Ben promised to do so, and Erika left.

Ben immediately sat down to view all the shots he had taken. In leaving only the very best, he still finished with fourteen photos that, he felt, oozed with Erika's beauty and sensuality. Selecting the four he would transfer tonight was a difficult choice.