A Homecoming Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Christine's fingers dug into Ben's hair, his tongue and teeth on her nipple brought her close to the brink of orgiastic arousal. She bit hard into her lip to stifle all sounds of pleasure as she passed his devouring mouth from one tit to the other. The darkness, her desire for her sister's lover, the danger of the nearby sleepers and, most of all, her drunken husband all combined. Christine had reached a hitherto unknown state of sexual hunger and arousal.

Eventually, Christine pulled Ben's mouth from her boobs. She slid down without releasing the grip in Ben's hair and fastened her lips on his for a wild, shameless, tell-all kiss. With her groin grinding against his painful erection, Ben slid his hand into Christine's pants onto her twitching ass.

Under his caressing, her firm buttocks massaging grip, Christine allowed the cleft to spread open. So invited, Ben began to draw his fingertips and nails up and down the crack. In their kissing. Christine's tongue went wild every time his nails passed over her ass' rosette. She wanted to cry out her lust as her ass shivered and pressed against his invading hand. Then Ben's fingers heightened their play. Their tips began, with the lightest, glide-through touch, to part the lips of Christine's pussy. As her thighs spread open, she cried a silent 'Yes' into his mouth. Her tongue wrestled Ben's in a demented dance as he stroked with each passage her invitingly hot-slippery pussy open.

Christine's lips began to move, forming silent words, up his cheek and onto his ear. Breathily, he almost had to guess, she whispered: -

"Ben, Ben! Fuck me! God, I want you! Want you now!"

As a finger slid deep into Christine, his mouth closed over her ear. He wanted so much more of her than a furtive fuck in the dark. He knew now, how much more Christine would and wanted to give. So, he whispered his seductive desires, in whispered, breathy bursts: -

"Christine! ... God, you are hot, cheeky ... and you want to fuck, and ... God, yes! I'm dying to fuck you! ... But I want more for us than a quick, stolen fuck in the dark. ... Not for our first time. ... I want hours with you, have you naked in my arms to touch and kiss every inch of you ... your hungry mouth, your cheeky pointy tits, your hot pussy and sexy ass! ... And then fuck you, again, and again! ... And I want to hear your moans, cries, your sexy song as we make love!"

Ben ran out of breath. He suddenly became aware, how hard and deep now his fingers were fucking Christine, while he poured out how he felt about her at this moment.

His words and doings made Christine gasp, Ben feared, too audibly. Suddenly, her body began to shake, and Christine's thighs ground his fingers into her hot-gushing cunt as she was gripped by an uncontrollable climax. Ben held her, at first violently jerking then shivering body in a protecting embrace. Withdrawing his marauding hands from her pussy and ass, he stroked lovingly over Christine's hair and face.

Then, without knowing why, he gently pulled up Christine's pants and her top down over her breasts. They sank into a comforting but - if somebody had switched on a light - utterly compromising cuddle. Like that, they fell, eventually, carelessly asleep.

When Ben woke up the first morning light was in the dusty window. Christine had woken earlier. She rested now quite close to her husband, an unsuspicious distance from where she had fallen blissfully if only partially fulfilled, asleep in Ben's arms. The men, one after the other, got up. All had slept in their clothes. Putting on their shoes, they went off to the toilet outside and a quick wash in the water trough. Ben got dressed, but Christine stayed in her track-suit and went to make breakfast.

The men were all hardened drinkers. Besides a somewhat morose silence and bloodshot eyes around the breakfast table, nothing pointed to the amount of Schnapps the four had consumed the day and evening before.

The morning visit by the group to the hut's pit-toilet had alerted Gerd and the builder to a task undone yesterday. The refurbished hut/café required an adjoining wash-room/toilet. With it, of course, a larger sewerage-pit and reliable water-connection from the spring, now only feeding the trough outside. The men, agreeing on what had to be checked and measured. It was, most importantly, the soil-depth for the pit and the spring's flow. They went outside to complete the task.

As soon as they were out the door, Christine stepped behind Ben's chair. Her eyes were on the window to check that nobody approached the door. Pushing her breasts, bare under the soft cloth of her track-suit, against the back of Ben's head, her hand caressed his face with a finger finding his mouth. Then she said: -

"God, weren't we naughty last night. ... But Ben, did I love it! ... And then, you so decent, refused to fuck me. ... You saved me from myself!"

Christine burst into a laugh. Her free hand pulled the track-suit-top up over her boobs. Her body swaying, she started to rub their hardening tips through Ben's hair. With a voice, now sexily low and teasing she said: -

"I could take you to the back to watch me get dressed. ... But ... if you saw me naked in day-light, would you spare me again?"

With a peal of laughter, she skipped away. In the door to the backroom, she turned. Putting on a serious mien and voice, Christine said: -

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Gerd will need to be in Werfen overnight on Wednesday, for a meeting of the region's hunt-owners. ... As you know, Erika is only on day-shift in our hotel. I hope for an interesting night. Somebody promised one!"

CHAPTER 18

They returned to the hotel sometime after lunch. Ben and Erika exchanged greetings and just a few words before she left to go home. Christine prepared something to eat, and the three, Gerd, Ben and Christine settled down in the empty dining room for their belated lunch.

Their talk was about the new resort and its opening for the coming winter season. Gerd talked about his regret that their café-bar would not be ready until next year. Christine, making use of Ben's neutral presence, asked Gerd who, he had planned, was going to manage this business.

Gerd had kept Christine in the dark about his plans to extend the cabin into a commercial hunting-lodge. Until now, she had not even known that Gerd had a license for opening a café-bistro.

Gerd realised, of course, why Christine asked. She had the experience and expertise to manage and run such a business while he had not. Gerd hesitated; then hummed and hawed that it was too early to think about that. What he would not tell Christine was that getting the license for a winter-season bistro was a subterfuge. It gave Gerd the cover to build a clandestine hunting lodge, a business which he alone planned to run. Ben watched the couple's exchange with amusement, but it made him decide to tell Christine what he knew of Gerd's plan.

Once in his room, Ben found a lengthy and explicitly sexy text from Erika on his pad. It told him in detail how much and why she and her insatiable pussy missed him. The coming week was Ben's last with them. Therefore, Erika texted, the "BOSS" would have to give her at least four afternoons off, as the reward for Erika having done "her duties" over the weekend. Especially, as her service had, probably, allowed the "BOSS" to spend a wild night with him. Erika's text concluded with a promise: -

"On each of the four afternoons I will prove to you that anything my sexy, naughty BOSS does, I do naughtier and better! Love, E."

Ben smiled as he reread Erika's sexting. He delighted in the for Erika new raunchiness in the text, and how it cleverly pretended to tell him things that she really wanted Christine to know and react to. It told Ben that Erika had, it seemed, gleefully accepted that they were a Threesome. Ben, therefore, did not text a reply to Erika. Anyway, she had gone home, and he could wait if, as he expected, Christine would join in the game and respond to Erika's missive.

Quite late at night, Ben was already in bed reading, his Ipad binged: -

For Ben: - "After last night, I am missing you badly, alone in my bed! (In case you are wondering, Gerd and I sleep in separate rooms). Even though you refused to fuck me next to snoring Gerd, God, you made me come!! What a memory, what an appetiser for ...!! Took the Ipad with me to bed. Am looking at the beautifully sexy pictures you took of Erika and me. They show how much you want to fuck us both! And us, turning so sexy for you shows how eager we are to be fucked! Both of us! And God, not just fucked: Devoured!! As you are leaving us next Saturday, Erika can't possibly have four afternoons with you in our last week. Two, at the most; spaced out. I want you as 'fresh' and hungry for me on Wednesday night as you were last night in the cabin. When it comes to being 'naughty', I promise I'll be even more so. Love, C."

Next morning on getting up Erika's message was already on his Pad. It was terse as if punishing him for what Christine had said in her text: -

To Ben: - "She is mean, giving me only two afternoons off. On which days can you spare the afternoon for neglected me? I suspect she would not give me Wednesday, hah, hah! Let me know at breakfast. And keep your hands off me. Otherwise, you'll have me on the table. Again! E."

Over breakfast, Erika repeated her seductive game of hip and thigh accidentally touching Ben's arm. As she leaned in to pour coffee, her breast again brushed his cheek. There were on this morning more tables occupied, and Ben desisted from stroking Erika's temptingly close leg. Neither did he, for Erika quickly enough, answer her query. So, eventually, Erika asked Ben in a conversational tone what he was going to do today. Ben smiled up at her and told her he was resting this afternoon: He was still a bit tired from his weekend excursion into the mountains.

Later on, as Erika bent over to clear the table, she hissed: - "Resting! Just you wait!"

Ben spent the morning sending off some emails to his University-hosts in Germany, and in some preparatory work for his guest lectures. After lunch, he showered and shaved and clad in his robe, continued writing at the desk as he waited for Erika.

When Erika entered and saw Ben sitting at the desk in his bathrobe, she walked up to him. Pushing the collar of his robe aside, she buried her face onto his shoulder to draw in his smell. With an aggrieved pout, Erika complained: -

"You have showered already. What about our foreplay?"

Ben grinned, and his hand stroked the inside of Erika's leg up all the way and then over her ass before he said: -

"We can't settle into a routine. You'll get as bored with me as wives do with their husbands. So, shower and think about what foreplay we could have after."

Erika, obviously curious and aroused had a quick shower. When she emerged from the bathroom, she hesitated a second. Ben was still at the desk and had only, as if surprised, turned to look at her. But then he opened his arms, and Erika hurried into the embrace and the comforting feel of Ben's robe on her prickling nakedness. With one hand cupping a breast, Ben kissed Erika on the shoulder, her neck, then long and light-teasing her lips which brought out her probing tongue. And Ben's lips closed over it, and he sucked it deep into his mouth.

Erika was sitting on Ben's lap. As one of his hands moved down her belly, and Ben's fingers parted her pussy's lips, Erika moaned: -

"Yes, touch me, feel my pussy! I'm hot!"

A finger slid in, and she was! So encouraged, Ben told her what he had in mind: -

"I would like us to have a long, wild, sexy-hot foreplay, but you must tell me if you agree."

"Yes, yes! What will we do?"

"You'll be stretched out on the desk again."

"Yes, like last time. I loved you fucking me like that. God, you made me come!"

"This time I'll eat and fuck your pussy! ... Change over, again and again. And you are not allowed to come till I tell you! ... Will you allow me to do that?"

"God, yes! Can't wait to give you my hot pussy! But I won't be able to stop coming. ... Feel me ... how wet I am already."

"And then, when you twist and turn on the table in the grip of almost coming ... you will, won't you ... I am going to take some shots of you on my Ipad. I want them ... want to remember you like this when I text you from Germany and Australia. ... Am I allowed to photograph you like that?"

This time Erika could not find words to answer. Instead, her lips found his for a hotly affirming kiss before she freed herself from Ben's embrace to stand up. She was obviously ready to begin when Ben's, "Wait" stopped her.

He took off his robe and spread it over the desk. Ben reached back to pull the chair close and then lifted Erika to sit on the desk's edge. He kissed her lightly on the lips and asked: -

"Do you want to give me your hot pussy now? ... Show me how it likes to be kissed?"

Erika laughed. Then her enterprising tongue began to give Ben an expert lesson in how she liked her pussy to be kissed. This done Erika sank back and invitingly spread her legs.

Ben sat down in the chair, lifted Erika's legs on his shoulders and sank his tongue into the pink-glistening centre of her pussy-lips. With broad, firm strokes of his tongue, Ben licked Erika's, by him now so well-known pussy wide open. He also closed in token bites his teeth over her pussy-lips as he sucked them hard. Erika's belly heaved, and her sex ground against his mouth as her ass lifted off the table. And Ben heard the sweet music of her gasps and half-swallowed cries and then the shrill ones as a finger pushed into Erika's already slippery-hot cunt.

When he stood up, with Erika's legs on his shoulders - she had crossed them behind Ben's neck holding him captive - his rock-hard cock rammed full-length into her. She had wanted it so and greeted it with a triumphant shout. It became drawn-out howl as he bent forward to kiss her, so forcing pussy and cock into the ultimate penetration.

Not wanting to push Erika further over the edge, Ben pulled back into an upright stance. He continued to fuck Erika with, at first, slow, pussy-lip-teasing strokes as he caressed her beautiful breasts. Erika's eyes were on Ben's lips as he told her that he loved her. That he was crazy about her, could not get enough of her. And he panted out that soon he was going to eat her hot, sexy, pussy. It was at its most delicious after having been fucked.

As he pressed out these words, Ben fucked Erika now with deeper and harder insertions which were met by her with guttural moans and urging counter-thrusts out of her hips. It was Ben that had to pull back from the edge of tumbling into a climax. As he sat down, Erika, her thighs shaking, tried to press her throbbing pussy onto his mouth to gain the relief his cock had denied.

But Ben held her away for quite a while. Instead, he began kissing the soft inside of her thighs, sucking her, marking her as his. He selfishly relished that Erika's fool of a husband would never see that it was so. And when his tongue brushed lightly over her pussy as he passed from one thigh to the other, he saw that Erika's fingers were pressing her pearly clit out of its sheath. It was an invitation that Ben could not refuse.

Ben knew that he could not tease Erika's oversexed, little clit too much without sweeping her into a climax. So, he only began a play of circling licks over her clit, and feasted mostly - with sucking and teasing bites - on the swelling-up lips of Erika's pussy. It made her gasp and whimper, and Ben tasted the hot juices welling out of her cunt. Her quivering thighs, her frantic hands in his hair told Ben that the waves of a coming were more than just licking at her defences.

So, Ben stood up. As he reached for his Pad, Erika's hands guided his cock into her pussy. As Ben began to sensuously slowly fuck her, Erika stretched out. In a show of wanton lust, she arched her tits and perky nipples in the air. And Ben, as he took the first snaps, could read from her lips, her face expressing her lascivious pleasure, a repeated - "Fuck me!'' ... "Look at me!" ... "Yes, Ben, Yes!" ... "Fuck my pussy! ... Do you love my tits?"

And when Ben put the Ipad aside, Erika surprised him even more. She reached up to pull him down into a shameless, wet-sucking kiss. After fighting a peal of burbling-up laughter, Erika murmured: -

"Ben, Ben! I love the taste of my pussy on your mouth! ... Can't stop coming! ... You are going down on my, fucked-hot pussy again, aren't you? ... Eat it, eat it up ... you promised! God' I'll come, I want it!"

In abandoning all reservations, in wantonly switching between Ben's rapacious mouth and his rampant cock, Erika's pussy was paid its lascivious due twice more. Ben also captured a few more images of Erika as she squirmed in lustful abandon on the desk. On the last exchange, all reservations were dropped.

Ben no longer pleasured Erika's by now hyper-sensitised little pearl by gentle teasing. He sucked it between his teeth while his tongue circled. And first one, then two fingers pushed into Erika's hot juice-filled cunt sweeping her irresistibly into her coming. Ben stood up and lifted and pressed Erika's legs up next to her face. And then, with both of them crying out with each thrust, Ben rammed his close to and then discharging cock a dozen times or so into Erika's hot-gushing cunt.

Ben sank back onto his chair. He buried his face in her bucking and then shaking, and then in after-shocks quivering groin until the last tremors of her orgasm ceased. And Erika stroked and caressed Ben's head as it rested over her sex.

Eventually, he looked up at her with a half-apologetic grin and said: -

"We better get into bed now. Our little foreplay is done, I suppose."

As an answer, Erika wrestled free. Sliding down from the desk onto Ben's lap and gripping his hair, she laughed: -

"Boaster! If this was foreplay, what could possibly follow?"

Then she walked away to the bathroom.

Once again together, under the covers in bed, Erika and Ben cuddled up. Neither he nor she was touched by post-coital tristesse or by having guilty regrets. Not surprisingly, it was Erika, the wife of another man, that was sharply aware of this exceptional state of feeling. Snuggling up and reaching for Ben's still dormant cock, Erika suppressing a giggle, asked: -

"You will recover, won't you? ... Can I help? ... Or have you had enough of me already?"

This Ben denied, and his hand slid down to Erika's ass to slip in between her thighs to cup her tumescent pussy. Erika gasped and bit into his shoulder. Then she said, her voice almost a whisper expressing surprise: -

"Each time after I've been with you, my pussy is very tender. Not hurting, it's a feeling I love. For at least a day, every step reminds me of how we made love and how you are going to make love to this tender pussy again. I've never felt that way, never known that before."

With a blush spreading and a grin, she added: -

"Certainly not on my honeymoon! And I did not know what was missing."

In momentary embarrassment, Erika turned away her face while her body pressed closer. Her hand and talk had restored Ben's cock to a respectable state, and Erika twisted to bring her pussy close to its tip for a tempting kiss. Then Erika continued: -

"I'm not ashamed about feeling like that. ... As a married woman, I know I should. ... But I feel no guilt about our relationship. What you and I can have is an extraordinary gift; it's not part of my everyday life. ... I have no qualms about being with you ... about wanting to be naked in your arms ... and ... yes, fucking and being loved and desired. ... With you sex is wonderful ... I can't get enough! ... I am insatiable, have no shame. ... Just like now! ... Fuck me again, Ben! ... You want me as much as I want you, don't you?"