A Homecoming Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika had stretched back as she talked and was now in a perfect side-on position. The pressure of her hand and thrust of her pelvis had sunk Ben's cock, so far without his doing, more than half-way into her cunt. She triumphantly smirked at Ben and said: -

"See, how hot and wet and ready my pussy is for your cock! ... We are just perfect lovers, made for each other. ... You know, I've never been like that. I do not know if I could be like that with anybody but you."

Then, after a short pause, struggling to overcome her reluctance, Erika added: -

"And Ben, the same is true with Christine, perhaps even more so. Both of us were waiting for a long time for a true lover to come!"

As if to assert her priority claim, Erika drew Ben into a prolonged spell of kisses. When their lips united, Erika's tongue fought his as it sought access to the depth of his mouth. At the same time, Erika met the searching push of Ben's cock with a powerful counter-thrust out of her hip. For a minute or so, Ben was carried along by the urging of Erika's tongue, and the ardency with which her tightly gripping cunt milked his cock. He knew he would be sucked - for him much too quickly - into an orgasm which Erika now wanted.

When he fought free from her ravenous mouth, and his cock almost slipped out from her pussy, Erika protested with a gasped "No!" As he slid lower to fasten his mouth onto one of her nipples, Erika's nails dug into his shoulders. It took a while before her hands began to caress Ben's head as his lips, tongue and teeth caressed once again her nipples into their tell-tale lusting.

And while his mouth and hands were making love to Erika's beautiful breasts, Ben's cock played over the sensitive lips and clit of her tender pussy. Now and then he slid his rock-hard cock teasingly part of the way into her cunt. After having been so hard-fucked before, Erika's cunt was in throbbing impatience to suck all of Ben's cock into its hot-quivering depth.

Eventually, Ben seemed to relent. He released Erika's breasts, leaned back from her and pushed his cock in to the hilt. As Ben began to fuck her with slow, deep strokes, he took one of Erika's hands to his mouth to suck her fingers. She only held him back for a moment when he guided her whetted fingers down onto her clit. There they rested for a few seconds with Erika looking down on them. Then she laughed and threw back her head. And as Ben began to fuck her harder, her fingers started to play her clit with matching vigour.

Erika saw that Ben was looking down as her pussy ground against his thrusts. He was watching the titillating play of her so obviously experienced fingers over her clit. It was him watching her masturbate, and the deep jerks of his heightened arousal that swept Erika into the throes of a coming. She stifled a scream by bringing her cum-slippery fingers to her mouth.

As Erika gasped and whimpered, Ben gripped her in lust twisting body. Without his rampant cock slipping out of her cunt, he moved her into a mounted position. Holding her close, his voice hoarse with arousal, Ben murmured: -

"You think you can leave me behind? With your naughty fingers on your naughty clit! Now ride me! Ride me and make me come!"

Ben pushed her upright. Erika, still in the not yet subsiding throes of the climax that had so surprised her, cried out as she sat back and Ben's cock slid full-length into her. Once there, Ben held her shivering body still - with his eyes devouring and caressing her beauty - until the last tremors faded away.

Looking down on him, biting on her lower lip, Erika began to ride him. At first slowly. Erika had lifted partly off and began to gyrate on about a third of the length of Ben's stiff erection to titillate the so sensitive-tender outer folds of her pussy. There was a smile as her lips formed the words: -

"I love you ... Fuck me, Ben! ... Fuck me!"

And Ben, with caressingly slow thrusts, began to fuck her teasingly circling pussy. Erika crossed her arms behind her neck, seductively stretching out her breasts to meet the grasp of Ben's hands.

Gradually, under steadily increasing arousal, Erika ceased her circling and began to ride Ben's more and more insistently thrusting cock. Her hands had reached back, gripping Ben's legs as she pressed her boobs into his marauding hands. And then Erika moved into a wild, all shame and reservation abandoning ride that made Ben buck and cry out under her as his climax irresistibly crashed in.

Erika threw herself off him. Sliding over his convulsing groin, her mouth closed hungrily over Ben's in orgasm jerking and discharging cock. And Erika did not stop her more and more loving ministrations until the turmoil of coming had for Ben subsided.

When Erika slithered up into Ben's waiting arms, face aglow and grinning in triumph she said to him: -

"This time, I was not to get cheated. I have drunk you, tasted you like you always taste me when I come."

Bringing her lips close to Ben's, Erika whispered: -

"Want to kiss me now? I'll be tasting of you!"

Not allowing any reluctance, Erika took possession of Ben's mouth with an invading kiss that shamelessly demanded that he join her in her lust and sexual hunger. When Erika broke away, she burst into a fit of laughter and said: -

"You know I came again ... with your cock spurting in my mouth ... so hard I soaked the sheet! ... I've become a bad, oversexed hussy!"

Responding to this confession, Ben could only take Erika into a loving embrace and assure her that she was not a bad, bad woman. If she was, it was how he loved and desired her. His assurances made Erika giggle and rub her body seductively against his. After a while, now quite serious, Erika, speaking slowly as if weighing every word said: -

"I am not feeling guilty, feel I am bad ... cheating. I am with you a different woman than I am, have ever been with Heinz. ... I wonder if I could be like that if I were your wife? ... Is what we have for lovers only? ... It's our luck, perhaps that we can never be anything else. We won't find out if we would then be just married ... never having been ... or worse, no longer be lovers."

Erika freed herself from Ben's embrace, not waiting for an answer. In getting out of bed, she said: -

"I need another shower. Can't take the smell of this other woman home with me. Heinz's dogs would smell a stranger!"