A Homecoming Pt. 07

Story Info
An unexpected Welcome Home shared with two sexy sisters.
6.6k words
4.61
7.3k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 19.

Most of the next day, Ben spent with his father and Helen. On returning to the hotel, he dropped in at the reception. Christine welcomed him with an espresso. When they settled down with the desk between them, Christine gave him a conspiratorial smile. Pointing at the glass wall between the office and foyer, she said with a put-on pout and shrug of her shoulder: -

"Pity, we are so on view. This would be a nice desk to spread out on. You photographing me ... as I climax like Erika did. ... I'd be all for it."

Ben, for a moment only, was stunned before he answered: -

"So would I! Especially, knowing now that you and Erika share all your secrets and want to share all!"

Then, nodding at guests walking through the foyer, Ben added: -

"It has been too long for us, having to wait until tomorrow night! We will be ravenous!"

For some seconds, Christine and Ben contemplated that prospect in silence.

Then Ben switched back to his earlier intention of telling Christine about Gerd's plans for a commercial hunting-lodge, and that Gerd wanted to finance it by selling the hotel. He elaborated by telling Christine that Gerd when he talked about his plans, was pretty drunk. Gerd believed it was safe telling Ben. Gerd did not know about his long-time friendship with her and Erika. Also, there was no risk in telling a short-time visitor about his plotting to by-pass council controls. So, Gerd was boasting, showing off his cleverness.

At the same time, being drunk, Ben said to Christine, Gerd revealed that resentments and anger were additional motives in his plan. He got the impression that Gerd was as determined to have a hunting-lodge in breach of council regulations as he was to rid himself of the hotel. The latter would free him of any further obligations to his and Christine's business partnership. Ben swallowed the "- if not marriage!" as he watched for Christine's reaction.

Without any sign of surprise or anger, Christine contemplated for a while what Ben had related. Then, her voice calm, she said: -

"Thanks, Ben, for telling me. I've been wondering about the bistro-plan of Gerd since our weekend at the hut. Now I know what he is up to. ... I'll see my solicitor and will prepare."

Then, with a smile that almost broadened into a triumphant grin, Christine added: -

"This could turn out to be fun! ... As the co-owner, I can block him from mortgaging the Hotel to finance his lodge. Gerd will need to mortgage his hunt and the forest! ... And he won't be able to force a sale of our hotel to clear his debts."

The following two hours until dinner, Ben spent answering mail. Also, fired-up by Christine's suggestions of her spreading out on her desk, Ben viewed the series of shots he had taken of Erika. The raunchy abandonment of all shame by Erika was incredibly sexy and beautifully honest. Ben was somewhat ashamed that he was almost tempted to send one of these intimate pictures of Erika to Christine as an inspiring turn-on.

Close to dinner time, before she went home, Erika texted Ben: -

To Ben: - "Dearest, as you are leaving us on Sunday, I will ask C. for Friday afternoon off, if it suits you. By then you should have recovered from Wednesday night! With what C. has in mind, I wish I could be there to 'protect' you. Or would I? Protect you, I mean? From talking to and being interrogated by C., I know all about her 'wish-list'. Copy-cat!! See you tomorrow at breakfast. Behave! E."

After dinner - Ben was watching television in his room - his Pad binged: -

To Ben: - "Have read E.'s rather telling text. I want an early night tomorrow (!!?), have asked Erika to be at the reception for me until 10, before going to bed in my room. She has the night-watch too. I suspect she would love to join us for the rest of the night instead of going home! I did not really feel like inviting her to our first night together. Should I have? C."

To Christine: - "Although it's our second night, we should make it ours alone. Like E. though, I regret it too that our Threesome remains only half-realised. Never having had a 'proper' Threesome, aren't you wondering what it would be like with us? Are both of you are as curious and turned-on like I am? Could you arrange another meeting while I am in Germany? B."

To Ben: - "Wicked!! How do you know us sexy sisters have never been in a Threesome? Will ask E. if she can be 'persuaded' (I'll threaten her with going on my own!!) to come with me for an over-night, Christmas-shopping trip to Salzburg or Munich. This time, you would have to partner us both!! C."

To Christine: - "What a meeting to look forward to, to think about over the next barren weeks with our inventively dirty minds! It will make our Farewells tomorrow night and Friday afternoon all the hotter and sweeter by not being a Good Bye! B."

To Ben: - "Will, for now, be lady-like: Not start thinking dirty thoughts to take to bed. Will leave it for tomorrow night! C."

This exchange of texts had taken more than one-and-a-half hours. While Ben answered quickly, Christine had put in lengthy pauses. Ben suspected it was only partly due to her reception-duties. From the room's drinks supply, Ben helped himself to two mini-bottles of brandy while Christine kept him on tenterhooks waiting. Still, Ben had to admit that far from being annoyed, he relished the tension of waiting for Christine's responses.

When Christine signed off, Ben knew he had a night's wait ahead. This critical exchange of texts about the realisation of their Threesome was not over. He expected, no, hoped there would come the concluding words from Erika the following morning. So, fortified with another mini-bottle of comfort, Ben went to bed.

For quite a while, however, sleep would not come. The challenge and associated imaginings of being in bed and making love with Erika and Christine kept more than his mind awake. Ben had never been in a threesome relationship. Also, until now, it had never really attracted his interest in porn offerings.

What he had sampled in the past days - now motivated by his own situation - had not given him any useful insights. The FFM 'Sister' Threesomes, although quite plentiful, were all commercial porn-production. With no amateur contribution, they were totally fictitious in the way the partners responded to the situation. One factor, though, characterised almost all the threesome examples Ben had viewed: The passive role was assigned to the single individual in the partnership.

That this would most likely have to happen with him amused Ben, as he imagined it lying in bed with a substantial erection. Eventually, Ben fell asleep. Next morning, as he had hoped, Erika's text arrived. It did not disappoint: -

To Ben: - "What a great idea: Us three 'Christmas-shopping' in Munich! It almost felt as if C. tried to talk me out of coming along. As the older sister, I had to insist on coming! You know how much I like going shopping with you!! Will you be able to keep your eye on both of us as you did on me in Salzburg?? Or will we have to fight for your ... attention? Love. E."

At breakfast, Erika sidled up to Ben on the from public view protected side closer than ever before. She hinted at nothing about Ben's and Christine's coming night. But the way Erika leaned in, and how her thighs closed and rubbed on Ben's hand as it stole up to her pussy asserted her claim.

CHAPTER 20.

On passing reception after dinner, Ben gave a wave to Erika. She had already replaced Christine. Ensconced behind the desk, she lifted and showed him the Ipad. Then, putting on a studied pout, Erika poked out her tongue. He wondered what she meant by her gestures.

Back in his room, Ben opened his Pad, but there was no text from Erika. Her pouty signal could have meant that Erika was obsessing about Christine's sexy pictures on their Pad. So, Ben sent Erika a brief text -

"Are you cross at me tonight? How could I ever love you any less?"

He attached the most beautifully explicit of the images of Erika twisting in pleasure on the desk.

This done, Ben decided that he would have a shower and receive Christine, whenever she would come, in his bathrobe. All his attention could go then on seducing Christine, undressing her, without any breaking-the-mood interruption while he needed to scramble out of his clothing. When, after a leisurely shower, Ben left the bathroom, a surprise awaited him.

Spread out on the bed, clad in her slinky dress, was Christine. With the water pouring down on him in the shower, Ben had not heard her enter.

Christine had turned off the main-light. With only the bedside lamp on and she languidly resting on the pillows, Christine had not only created a familiar and provokingly seductive display. It was a message of unfinished business. For her and Ben, this night was to be a fulfilling continuity and not a beginning. When Ben, smiling in surprised delight stepped up to the bed, Christine's words confirmed it: -

"I had the choice to wait for you naked under my dustcoat but decided to wear this dress. You know how different ... how sinfully adventurous this dress makes me feel."

Christine paused. She edged her body closer to Ben, licked her lower lip and murmured: -

"In this dress I so badly wanted you to fuck me last time on this bed. But you had to concentrate on taking my pictures."

Ben had sat down on the bed. There was nothing furtive in the way he started to run his hand over Christine's body. He knew that she welcomed the touching, especially through the sensually-soft covering of her sinful dress. It invited the groping of breasts, ass and pubes, and of fingers parting the swell of her thighs. As her body squirmed in pleasure under Ben's possession-taking touch, Christine murmured: -

"This time, your hands are free to touch me! No more hiding behind a Pad. ... Kiss me now, Ben! ... Yes, touch me, grope me! ... Kiss me!"

And they kissed: Different now than the hurried, prepared-to-break-apart kisses in the car and at the cabin. Now their lips met and opened on each other, their tongues entwined, lovingly sucked and sunk in repeated relish into the depth and taste of the other's mouth. There was nothing tentative, nothing hidden and reserved in the way Christine and Ben kissed and wanted to be one.

Throughout the long minutes of their kissing, Ben's hands were over Christine's body. Her tongue twirled in excitement as Ben groped and cupped her tits and brought her nipples into rampant prominence under the skin-tight cloth. Christine's muscles tightened and throbbed under Ben's hands as they gripped and parted her buttocks. He moaned into her mouth - "God, I love your sexy ass!" And Christine's crying out as her ass squirmed in his grip was not in protest. And when Ben's hand, eventually, parted her thighs and began to move the seam of her dress up to her crotch, Christine moaned a hoarse - "Yes!! Touch me! ... Yes, there!"

But Ben muttered a "No" as he broke away from Christine's lips and pulled the dress down again to cover her pussy. He began to kiss her neck, and the shoulders left bare by her dress. Then, with his lips on her ear, he whispered: -

"You want to fuck in this sinful dress, don't you? ... It slides so readily up over your pussy and ass. ... It is a dress made to be fucked in!"

"Yes!" ... "Yes!"

"You can only slip it off over your head. ... I'll have to make love to you from the bottom up. ... I'll have to peel first your luscious pussy, your sexy ass out of its cover ... and make love to them first. ... Your sexy tits and the rest of you will have to wait a long time. ... Do you want to be loved like that in your sexy-slinky, lick-me, fuck me-first-dress?"

"Yes! God, yes! ... As long as we keep kissing, love each other ... not just fuck. ... Don't forget, I would, will never wear this dress for any man but you."

Instead of making it into more of a confession, Christine burst into a laugh and began to push Ben's head down. As it slid over the smooth material over her breasts, her tummy and pubes, her body squirmed in expectation of what was to come. And when Ben, starting at the toes, began kissing his way up her legs, Christine joined him quickly at play. She held back and only centimetre by playful reluctant centimetre, spread her legs.

The first time, still a handspan from her pussy, her thighs had not opened far enough for Ben to kiss their soft inside. His hands in the hollows of Christine's knees resisted the temptation to press her open as he passed his lips up and down her thighs. And, all by themselves, they opened further with each passage up of Ben's lips and tongue. Eventually, Christine's hands on his head pressed and held him to place the marking love-bites onto the velvety inside of her thighs.

Finally, without any doing by Ben, Christine's spreading thighs had slid her tight dress up past her pussy. Ben's mouth with a flicker of his tongue now passed repeatedly over the mound and glistening slit as he continued to mark Christine's thighs with kisses. But then, with a gasping moan, Christine arrested Ben's passing mouth. With both hands on his head, she pushed it against the lush and opening lips of her pussy. His tongue dived into the wet-hot heat of Christine's fuck-ready cunt and his mouth filled with its alluringly sensual taste.

It told Ben that it was not the time to be gentle. So, he gripped Christine's buttocks hard as he sunk his curling tongue in as deep as it would go into her cunt's opening. Soon Christine's hands were pressing his head to urge it deeper. When Ben's tongue switched to lick Christine's clit out of its hiding, two probing fingers found their way into her slippery cunt. It took not long before the shudder in her groin, the arching of her body, and Christine's gasping for breath signalled the onset of an orgasm. And Christine allowed Ben no escape; her hands and thighs locked Ben's mouth and tantalising fingers onto her bucking cunt. And repeatedly, she gasped out: -

"Ben, I'm coming! ... I'm coming! ... Suck me! ... Fuck me! ... God, you make me come!"

When Christine released her hold, Ben moved up to embrace her. His face was wet from her pussy' juices, but Christine immediately and hungrily sought his mouth. As his rock-hard cock slid unguided into Christine's hot-slippery cunt, her tongue dived with a throaty moan deep into his mouth. Christine lifted both her legs and crossed them over Ben's hips. She met now every thrust of Ben with a countering thrust or, more often, pressed and held him to milk his cock in her tight cunt's hot, pulsating depth. And she sang a beautiful, dirty love-song. All too quickly for Ben, Christine's breathless urgings to fuck her, to come and make her come again sucked him into a - groaning in protest - climax.

Christine joined him, twisting and shaking and laughing out loud in her triumph. While his cock still twitched in the after-throes of his orgasm, Christine hurriedly withdrew. Turning swiftly, she threw herself over Ben's midriff. She gripped his glistening cock and muttered: -

"God, I want you ... want your beautiful cock."

Then her hungry mouth closed over Ben's cock fuck-swollen tip.

The lengthy and loving attention Christine paid to his cock allowed it no shrinking into rest. Ben's arousal was aided by Christine turning her shapely ass in reach of his hands. The dress had by now slipped up to Christine's midriff as Ben began his play. With the slightest of pressure, he drew the tips of his fingers through the cleft of her ass. The muscles in her shapely buttocks twitched clamping it shut in protest. But Ben's finger-tips, always lightly pressing, continued to stroke up and down. Finally, remembering the night in the hut, Christine's resistance ceased. Ben's fingers could slide now through the wet-hot lips of Christine's pussy, and his nails graze tantalising over the puckering rosette of her anus. It made Christine whimper and her mouth and grasping hands threatened violence to Ben's cock and balls.

It made Ben think. He pulled Christine up for a cuddle and a pacifying, now almost gentle but denying nothing kiss. He murmured: -

"We better pause before we commit a crime. You are a cannibal! ... And your sweet ass, God, help me! It's a turn-on, hard to resist. ... Got to go to the bathroom."

As Ben sat up, Christine reached for his hard-on and said: -

"Don't you dare have a cold shower!"

Pointing with a broad grin to the sizeable wet-spot, she added: -

"But bring a towel. Next time we fuck, I won't be able to stop it! It will get wetter still."

When Ben re-entered, Christine was naked. She had taken off her dress and thrown it into the middle of the room. She stretched out her arms for Ben, giggled, and said: -

"I've done what I wanted in my sexy dress. I've worn it for a man I fancy. ... It did its job! It turned you on like crazy ... and I had my pussy eaten and got fucked ... and, God, I came! Like never before! ... I'll remember it; every time I look at it ... try it on. ... But now it's a hindrance. I want to be naked for what comes next!"

And Christine stretched out with her legs seductively apart and her hands caressing her breasts. Smiling at Ben as he leaned over her, she whispered: -

"And you have neglected my lovely tits and become obsessed with my sexy ass. They need some loving too."

Sofar, Ben had only seen Christine's breasts as she stripped for him in the flashlight's glow in the cabin, and under the translucency of her summer dress. Now they were his in all their young woman's glory: Smallish, firm, perfectly shaped with dark-pink areoles and delectably pointy nipples that signalled their readiness to be more than just kissed.

Ben paid them their due as Christine's hand guided his mouth from arching breast to breast. His hand had slid down over Christine's tensing belly, and his fingers had parted her pussy's lips. As one sank into her cunt, Christine moaned a "Yes" and pressed Ben's rapacious mouth harder onto her tit.

Eventually, Christine wanted more. She pulled Ben's face away from her breast. Pressing her body against his, her mouth captured Ben's with an all-demanding kiss. As Christine's legs spread to straddle him, Ben's cock almost slid into her waiting pussy. Ben grabbed her buttocks. Holding her still, with her pussy pressed against his erection he whispered in her ear: -

"Christine, darling, don't ride me now. Your sexy ass has turned me on so much. ... Feel how hard my cock is. ... It wants to fuck your pussy from behind?"

Christine burst into a giggle as she scrambled onto her knees. Bending over Ben, she wriggled her ass and whispered huskily: -

"Yes, Ben ... Yes! Make love to me like that! ... Take me like that! ... Fuck me ... from behind! Fuck me hard!"

She pulled him into a wild kiss before she murmured, swallowing an excited laugh: -

"But only my pussy ... this time only my pussy!"

Already on her knees, Christine was all ready to be mounted. But Ben wanted to play; make her squirm and wait. Ben pressed Christine's body down flat on the sheet. Running his fingertips over her back and ass, he started to kiss his way down her body. From Christine's shoulder, his skin-tasting, possession-taking kisses passed down her midriff, over one buttock and thigh, down to the bend in her knee. Then, crossing over, Ben kissed his way up.

Christine responded by stretching her arms over her head and purring in pleasure. Ben now began to draw his tongue slowly down her spine. As it closed in on her buttocks' cleft, Ben felt the shiver under his tongue and heard Christine draw in her breath. So, he kissed his way up to Christine's ear and whispered: -

"Are you shy? Want me to stop?" Christine only moaned as an answer.

When Ben began anew to draw his tongue - even slower than before - down Christine's spine, she began to whimper. And as his tongue licked a few times over her fevering, pressed together crack, Christine moaned a questioning "No?". But then, the tip of Ben's tongue started to play over the slit of her pussy. So tempted, Christine spread her thighs and lifted her ass to be able to push her kiss-eager pussy on Ben's mouth.

12