A Homecoming Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was now lying between Christine's spread open legs, with his face buried in her crotch. At first, the broad, her pussy-lips-parting licks of Ben's tongue, elicited from Christine a succession of moans of pure pleasure. As his tongue, millimetre by millimetre began to intrude on her cleft, Christine's moans changed into a whimpering. Trying to escape the invader, her ass lifted higher, which only widened the crack.

And Ben's fingers pulled aside the fleshy folds and laid open the glistening pink of Christine's pussy. No longer blind, his tongue began to lick and circle over her clit. Then it passed on to push into the palpitating opening of her cunt, teasing its nervy rim. And then Ben allowed his tongue, flickering and barely touching, move onto Christine's puckering anal rosette. The first time she responded with a shrill cry of shock. But then, over the next minutes, with Ben's tongue passing to and fro, from circling her clit to twirl and flicker over her openings, Christine's throbbing pussy filled with hot juices. And her ass shivered in lewd expectation of Ben's trespassing tongue as she gasped and cried out in unbridled lust.

Christine was well into coming when Ben lifted her onto her knees. He gripped her buttocks and pulled them apart. With Christine's ass squirming under his grip and probing finger, he sank his rock-hard cock into her hot-slippery cunt. Christine cried out a guttural - "Fuck! God, yes!" as she shuddered under the shock of tipping over the edge.

And then Ben fucked her through wave after crashing-in wave of a stormily renewing itself onslaught of coming. He thought he could feel his rampant cock being sucked into her womb with every thrust. Eventually, Christine's knee gave out, and she slumped forward. Ben, now in the throes of his climax, mercilessly continued to ram his cock into Christine's, flat on the bed, twisting and shaking body. As her fingers clawed the sheet, Christine's howl was joined by Ben's roar as he discharged his sperm deep into her womb.

They stayed locked together until both had regained their breath. When Ben, with a deep sigh, rolled off, Christine immediately embraced him. She reached for his hand and put it on her heaving breast before sinking her tongue into his mouth. It suggestively repeated the dance with which his tongue had bewitched not only her pussy. When Christine finally pulled away, she murmured: -

"I love our kissing! ... And God, I love it how your naughty kisses make me come! And I thought Erika was exaggerating to make me jealous. ... I'm lying in a puddle!"

Christine swung her legs out of bed. She spread the towel over the patch and said to Ben: -

"I'll need a shower; are you going to join me, or is showering together reserved for Erika?"

Giggling she skipped away with Ben's eyes fixed on her cheekily bouncing ass.

Under the shower, Ben quickly learned that Christine not only responded as readily as Erika to the sexual insinuations of getting washed by a lover. Her hands were considerably more daring and inventive than Erika's had been in the beginning. As Ben's hand - they stood tightly pressed together under the streaming down water - began to vigorously wash Christine's in expectant delight twitching ass, her crack opened. And as his soapy fingers rubbed up and down, and in passing threatened to press into the puckered opening, Christine not only sank her twirling tongue into Ben's mouth. Her soapy hands were on his ass, and her nails dug into his buttocks. When they shifted to stroke open his crack, Ben cried out and moaned into her mouth as she tortured him much harder than he had teased and tempted her. And he felt Christine's body shake in lust and suppressed laughter.

Then Christine did sink to her knees. But there was no sign of submission in the way her hungry mouth took possession of Ben's cock. Already better than half-erect, she sucked his manly pride into its full and desired glory.

Then Christine stood up. Pressing her pubes against his erection, she looked up at Ben. With a plush playing over her face, she asked: -

"I wonder, will we have a big enough shower for the three of us in Munich? I better study the hotel prospectuses on the net to make sure. We wouldn't want to miss out on our shower foreplay, would we?"

Back in bed, the way Christine's hand gripped and masturbated Ben's cock left no doubt that her mind and expectations had not settled on a cuddle and rest. Ben was quickly seduced. He turned on his side and reached for Christine's leg. Raising it high, he pushed his cock - still in her hand - onto her pussy's fold.

Planting a playful kiss on her forehead, Ben took up what Christine had started. Moving just slightly, his cock had begun French-kissing her opening lips as he said in a token, conversational tone: -

"You better make sure that your room has a king-size bed to welcome your visitor on. .. If you and Erika are planning to invite me?"

With Ben's concluding - "Aren't you?", his cock had slid into Christine's hot tightness about half-way. Ben glimpsed down on Christine's hand. It still clasped his cock while her thumb was stroking her clit. Christine's voice was hoarse and fighting a stammer as she replied: -

"God! Yes! We are both excited about getting you into bed with us. ... And yes, both of us want a night of wild naughty sex! ... But is it going to happen? ... How are we going to make love as a threesome? Neither Erika nor I can really imagine it yet!"

By now, Christine had given Ben's cock free rain, and he was fucking her with slow, deeply penetrating strokes. Her groin pressed and ground against his insertions and Christine's fingers, searching for a grip on Ben's back, were leaving their mark. Far from distracting, their talking only heightened the arousal with which they fucked.

In between gasps for breath, Christine whispered what was obsessing her mind: -

"Am I just going to watch while you and Erika fuck? ... Is she going to lie next to us while you lick my pussy, or I suck your cock?"

Ben grinned, playing a finger over Christine's now pouting lips and said: -

"I can picture it. Doesn't it turn you on? The watching - and even more so - the being watched!"

And as Ben gripped one of Christine's buttock to fuck her harder, she responded with possibly unrelated moaned shouts of - "Yes! ... Yes!"

Ben pulled Christine into a series of passionate kisses; from her perky nipples to her throat, her neck, her mouth and finishing on her ear. Into it, he whispered: -

"You know you won't be just watching and being watched. ... We'll be a threesome ... making love to each other in a dozen and dozen different ways. It will inevitably happen. ... And you'll be as hot and turned on by Erika's kisses ... by her lovely boobs and luscious pussy ... as I am by yours. And you will want her tongue ..."

Christine interrupted him; her voice more anxious than angry: -

"But we are sisters! Can we be like that?"

Ben felt like laughing: -

"If you want it, what's stopping you? Because others say, sisters are not supposed to? ... Everything in our relationship is already beyond what is forbidden by others. ... Why have qualms then about kissing and touching each other in our threesome relationship? ... It's going to happen. ... I can see us now!"

Ben had released his grip on Christine's ass. Instead, he had taken hold of his cock. He was playing its tip caressingly over Cristine's glistening-lush pussy-lips and clit. Now and then Ben allowed it to slide teasingly a third into her hot-gripping cunt. In between gasping in frustrated pleasure, Christine, her voice sexily hoarse, demanded: -

"What do you see, Ben? ... What will we do? Tell me!"

"I see myself making love to you like before, to your back, your sexy ass, ..."

"Yes! Yes!"

"There is Erika close by, naked, watching us, her fingers playing with her pussy. ..."

"Yes, and ...?"

"I make love to your ass and your pussy. ... At first, with my fingers in your wide-open crack and my tongue in your tasty-hot pussy. ... And then I'll fuck you, long and hard. ... But you will no longer cry into and claw the sheet. Your hands will grasp at Erika's thighs. ... And she'll slide her pussy onto your mouth, your greedy tongue will dive into her pussy. And you'll taste not only her ... you'll taste me as well in Erika's ... from before ... hot-fucked cunt."

"God, yes! ... And what then?"

"And then you'll come, drawing me with you. ... Remember how hard we climaxed together? ... But now you'll cry your lust into no sheet. ... You howl and gasp it into Erika's quivering cunt while your nails dig into her quivering ass. ... The three of us will be tossed into a climax like never before! ... Can you see us like that, Christine?"

She gave no answer, but it did not matter. Both Ben and Christine were well in the grip of a surging-in orgasm. While Ben painted for Christine his imaginings, his cock pressed into her cunt, hot-kissing her womb.

As Ben held her captive with his hand on her ass, Christine was gripped by her imaginings. Shivering and twisting she climaxed. And for Ben, it was Christine's face and her beautiful arching-up tits that dragged him into the torrent. After crying out and then choking with laughter, they sunk into each other's arms.

With their sexual hunger stilled, Ben and Christine they stayed cuddled-up. Neither he nor she wanted to turn away yet for restful sleep. In a rush of affection for each other, they were unashamedly smooching. Suddenly Christine burst into a giggle and whispered: -

"Should I tell Erika what you are planning with us, or will you? ... I don't think she'll be either shocked or surprised, do you?"

CHAPTER 21

On Thursday morning, Ben and Christine were woken by the alarm set on Christine's phone. When Ben turned to Christine to suggestively embrace her, she laughed and struggled free. She apologised: -

"I'm sorry, Ben. I should have reset my getting-up time for an hour earlier. I would have loved an hour of great morning-sex before getting-up for work. I often wish for it ... being randy in the morning! ... Never had it! ... Now, my jobs won't wait ... I missed a once in my life opportunity."

Christine showered and before leaving stepped up to the bed to kiss him. The way her hand snuck under the blanket put-paid to Ben getting more sleep after she left. So, he eventually got up and was the first of the guests to be welcomed by Erika for breakfast.

She greeted him with a cheery "Good Morning" and "How are you, today?" As he was the only guest, Erika could give all her attention to Ben. Standing even closer than usual on the blind side of the table, Ben felt the warmth radiating out from Erika's body. He succumbed to temptation.

His hand slid between Erika's immediately slightly opening thighs. As his thumb pushed caressingly up against her pussy, she rubbed it with a slight turn and twist firmly into place. As the serving-girl was still in the kitchen, Erika bent forward for a hot-breath stolen kiss. In pretending to rearrange the correctly laid-out table, Erika brought a boob so close to his face that Ben punished its intrusion with a quick bite. Erika burst into a half-swallowed laugh; then she whispered: -

"After a wild night with Christine ... and you are still randy for me! ... I love that!"

Ben took his time over breakfast, and Erika smiled and hovered over him, even after another two guests arrived. Waiting for an opportune moment with the girl busy at the other table, she sidled up to replenish Ben's coffee. Bringing her tits again precariously close to his face, she murmured: -

"I wish we could make up now for what you seem to have missed out on with Chrissy! ... It will just have to keep!"

It greatly pleased Ben that Erika accepted so readily their sexual adventure of a Threesome. Her suggestive banter indicated no jealousy or hostility regarding Christine. But she clearly saw her as a competitor in their playful sexual interaction. He decided there and then that he would not breach the issue of sex between her and Christine. Unlike with Christine, Ben would leave it to their being together in bed as a threesome. He was confident that Erika's spontaneous sensuality would resolve the issue.

As Ben was leaving for Germany on Saturday morning, he spent most of the day with his father and Helen. In the morning he bought some presents. They went out for lunch, and Ben stayed with them well into the afternoon. Father expressed his regret that Ben's sister had made no attempt to establish contact. And Ben apologised for not returning to Gastein for the ten-day Christmas break. He explained that he needed to prepare for a final six weeks of teaching in Saarbruecken.

Both father and Helen promised to be at the station to see Ben off on Saturday morning. The emotional strain of a leave-taking - obviously present at father's advanced age - had, therefore, during their day together been banished.

When Ben returned to the hotel, Christine waved him into the office. She welcomed him with a broad smile, a cup of espresso, and no sign of delayed embarrassment about last night's sinful indulgence. Although she left it unmentioned, what she told Ben left no doubt of her wish to make her sexual bond with Ben part of her life.

Christine gleefully related how she had talked to Gerd, pretending she was enthusiastic about his bistro idea. She suggested to him that they could open the business already for the coming winter season. With minimal alterations to the existing building, it could be converted into a traditional alpine hut-tavern serving day-time skiers with basic snacks and drinks. She offered Gerd, Christine grinned, to arrange the staff and manage the catering.

Gerd, in rejecting her obviously logical business idea, got flustered and angry. It was clear that he wanted neither a temporary bistro business nor Christine to get in the way of his hunting-lodge plan. Almost triumphantly Christine concluded: -

"And for this hunting business, Gerd will have no assistance from me and no finance by mortgaging the hotel. So, once he has built his lodge, we will most likely divorce. ... If not, we'll live apart: ... I, with Erika, in my hotel! ... He with his hunting- and drinking-mates up the valley!"

Christine burst into laughter: -

"Just imagine, Ben, with Gerd out of the way ... what fun we could have! ... We would then lure you back to Gastein with our sexy mails! ... Just imagine ... us three ... with my hotel our private playground! ... You would come, wouldn't you?"

However tempting, Ben immediately sensed danger in locking himself and his future into Christine's scheme with a binding promise. So, he treated Christine's proposition as made in fun and answered: -

"God, I'm looking forward to your and Erika's mails! Do you realise how hot they will have to be to draw me back ... half-way across the globe?"

Ben waited for an answer, but none was forthcoming. They just grinned at each other, and he took his leave.

Before dinner, Ben's Ipad binged. With the earlier banter with Christine about future sexting left in the air, he had expected to hear from the sisters.

To Ben: - "Have just told E. about my likely separation from Gerd and a future where the hotel is ours. And how wonderful this would be for the three of us. Both E. and I are absolutely sure that - as a threesome - we do not want to get into any sexual adventure with anybody but you. But with you - yes, yes, yes!! - We don't want it to end. How can we lure you back for occasional visits? You refused me an answer. C."

To Ben: - "We would need to keep stoking the fire with red-hot sexting. All of it from our shared Pad so that you know it comes from both of us. But will words alone be enough? E."

To Ben: - "As always, my unexpectantly, suddenly so naughty elder sisters came up with the wicked idea of sending you sexy photos and videos from both and with both of us. Am all for it!! C."

To Ben: - "Start off - we are compared to your skill as a photographer raw beginners - with sexy shots of me in C.'s sinful dress. And then C.'s pussy and tits in my sensational undies, photographed like you highlighted mine. Would that turn you on? Pity, I could not make her squirm on a desk like you made me! E."

To Ben: - "And how about a video of E. and I, gloriously naked, wrestling on the bed! Both of us flashing our pussies with their latest fashion-trim. We will expect a reply. You never told us if you liked pussies bald, au naturel, or well-dressed like ours! Eager to meet your preferences if it brings you back quicker. C."

To Ben: - "And I would send you videos of practising and - with your advice - perfecting my strip-tease in front of the mirror!! Wouldn't that bring you back? E."

To Erika and Christine: - "So much to look forward to in our sexting and beyond. The combination of your so deliciously dirty minds and seductive bodies will be impossible to resist! In Love, B."

To Ben: - "See attachment."

The download was a photo of Christine and Erika, sitting in close embrace behind the office's desk. Both were giving him with a mischievous grin the thumbs up.

12