A Hoplite No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Persephone. “You lied about the reality of losing your virginity when talking with Max earlier this week.”

Arcturus flushed. “Alright, alright, maybe you three know a thing or two but I still don’t appreciate being lied to.”

“Well, feel free to get your next prophecy at another temple then. I’m sure they’ll do the exact same thing to you,” Helen teased. “Same pantheon after all.”

“Some of the people on the islands might be a little more honest,” Theodora admitted. “Though who wouldn’t want to live on one of those islands.”

“Someone with a fish allergy,” Persephone ribbed.

Arcturus looked down at the drink and swirled it around though this did nothing to break up any of the solids present within. He drummed his fingers against the side of the container, really wondering if he should risk it.

The gods were a lot of things and they worked in mysterious ways but even this seemed absurd by their standards. There were many fair maidens amongst the Greeks and they supposedly wanted to conscript a hoplite into becoming an oracle?

Still, this was between life and death. And as a result, the choice is a lot easier to make.

So, he started to bring the cup towards his lips.

“Oh, before you drink that we should also discuss the other aspects of the ceremony,” Persephone said.

Arcturus paused and drew the cup away. “How much are you keeping from me?”

“Very little,” Persephone answered. “But since you know what the potion does, you should probably also know that there will be a little ceremony attached to it. One which requires us to bed you in order for the process to be completed.”

Arcturus cocked a brow. “You’re telling me that my reward for drinking this is an opportunity to sleep with you lot?”

The three women looked between themselves and all nodded.

“Well, that makes the choice a whole lot easier,” Arcturus said, chuckling to himself.

He once more brought the cup to his lips and held it there as he pondered what to do. Though in the end, life was too tempting of an option as he tilted it back, drinking the liquid inside. It had a fowl taste to it, strong and bitter with plenty of acidity. This was not an enjoyable tea, not even remotely but still he drank from it, guzzling both pulp and fluid alike.

His stomach was not fond of it but he did feel a certain mythical energy coursing through his veins and ebbing through every fibre of his system. It felt like the power of the gods, like the very essence of creation had entered him, ready to mold him as it saw fit.

Finally, he finished the brew and drew the cup away from his lips. “Fuck, why does that taste like mare piss?”

“Why do you know what mare piss tastes like?” Helen asked.

Arcturus flushed. “Un… unimportant.”

Helen and Persephone exchanged a look and a pair of knowing smiles. What those smiles knew was something that Arcturus would never be privy to.

He… no they… definitely they looked down at their arms, their eyes widening as the hairs upon it were already starting to soften and retract. They were fading away much like the muscles contained within each bicep.

What were these witches doing? How could they possibly possess such power?

Because they’re oracles you fool, it’s kind of their job to possess such powers.

“I feel… strange,” Arcturus admitted, flushing as they realized that their voice had cracked.

A heat ebbed in their chest, and as they looked down at it, they noticed that their muscles were starting to transition into fat, growing soft and round. At this moment, they were developing breasts which were currently small and modest, perky and triangular in shape.

“That will happen,” Helen replied. “Kind of the effect of taking a potion that so utterly changes your outward appearance.”

“Not to mention what it’ll do to your internal persona,” Persephone replied.

The two oracles slid over and came up alongside Arcturus. Persephone stroked at their chest while Helen’s hands rested upon their thigh. Their touch was so euphoric, ebbing with a kind of power that the former hoplite had never experienced before.

It was like every nerve inside of them had been heightened to some unheard-of degree.

Arcturus also noticed how much softer their skin felt, like cream or butter with no imperfections or blemishes present upon it.

A faint moan bubbled forth from the back of their throat, sounding soft and oddly high-pitched, almost feminine in nature.

Finally, they glanced between their legs and realized that there was some shrinkage taking place in the organ between them. Their pride still remained hardened, however, even in this withered state. A fat drop of their lust lingered at the very tip though it had grown thin and nearly translucent in quality.

Persephone seemed to notice this as she wrapped her fingers around their shaft and started to stroke it back and forth. It was hard to define how much better having a woman stroke your cock was when you had the sensitivity of a female body. Arcturus moaned with such freedom, shivering against those very same fingers.

“You’re adorable,” Helen whispered.

Her lips went for Arcturus’ chest and latched onto one of their nipples, suckling upon it firmly. The sensation was like a thunderclap, crashing down upon them and sending their mind into a frantic frenzy. They had no idea that stimulation to their nipple could feel so wonderful as they cried out and jerked their hips forward into Persephone’s awaiting hand.

Theodora was then behind them, reaching out and massaging their shoulders. One hand reached up and ran through their hair which now felt so much softer and had grown since they’d last seen their reflection this morning. Her other hand caressed their cheek which was now free of any stubble, as naked as the day they were born.

The women’s presence was warm, reassuring, and comforting in that moment. It felt wonderful to have their sacred company, feel their sacred touch, engage in their sacred duties.

“I don’t believe that Arcturus is a fitting name anymore,” Theodora whispered, her lips mere inches from their ear. “It is the name of a mighty hero but not that of an oracle.”

“How about Artemis,” Helen quipped, drawing away from Arcturus’ newly formed breasts. “I am sure that our brave hero would be a fine hunter, surely one of the goddess’ maidens if she were to choose such a name.”

She…

The pronoun felt proper, like it belonged even more so than they. Its usage alone was enough to elicit a euphoric little note from the back of her throat.

“Or how about Desdemona,” Persephone added.

“I believe it should be up to the hero to choose her name,” Theodora said, looking towards the girl formerly known as Arcturus and offering her a smile.

The hero sucked in a breath at the request, trying to rove through her mental reserves in order to select one that seemed fitting for her new position in life. It was hard to think straight with so many skilled hands upon her body, groping and squeezing, stroking and fondling at her flesh.

These hands didn’t let up in the slightest, seeming to take so much glee in poking and prodding at her newly sensitive skin. They explored her, caressing spots that were now so surprisingly sensitive. All the while Persephone continued to stroke her erection, gliding her hand back and forth along it.

“Galen,” the oracle now known as Galen whispered. “I like the name Galen.”

“Could belong to either a boy or a girl,” Helen quipped, kissing her upon the neck and driving forth another pleasured gasp. “Fitting for someone of your new status.”

“Galen it is,” Theodora whispered. “Tell me, Galen, are you ready to finish with your ceremony?”

Galen nodded, feeling like her poor body couldn’t be tormented anymore than it already had. It was impressive what a few hands and a couple properly placed kisses could do to a person. She would have to ensure that she held onto this information for future use.

Theodora slid back and sat directly behind Galen. “Rest your head in my lap, dear.”

Galen obeyed, laying back and resting her head within Theodora’s soft lap. Her hand reached out and caressed her face as she offered her companion a warm smile.

“This ritual is… strange,” Galen whispered.

“Good strange or bad strange?” Persephone asked.

“Good… definitely good,” Galen replied, unable to contain her laughter as a pent-up burst of excitement escaped her lips.

Soon she felt Persephone settle by her groin. She looked down and saw that the oracle was right beside her erection, carefully grasping the shrunken appendage and then positioned her mouth directly over top of it. Had it really gotten that small in such a short amount of time?

“Are you ready?” Persephone asked.

Galen nodded.

And with that Persephone took her erection between her lips, bobbing along it in shallow little motions. Her tempo was slow but regular and her tongue took much glee in rolling around her erection over and over again.

Galen gasped and groaned, moaning with such a lack of restraint. It was surprising how sensitive her erection had become as a pent-up pleasure began to grow inside of her. It was like every nerve had been concentrated into this small appendage. The pleasure she felt built up with the speed of Hermes, growing powerful and potent in a relatively short amount of time.

Soon, Persephone ventured to the base, not quite the accomplishment that it had once been but it still felt oh so divine to have every inch buried between her lips. It felt impossibly serene, filling Galen with a strange and excitable clairvoyance.

“Holy shit,” Galen whispered.

“Persephone does have a rather seasoned mouth,” Helen teased, dancing her fingers across Galen’s belly. “Though she doesn’t get to play with girls of your particular anatomy very often.”

“W-will I lose it after this?” Galen asked.

Helen shrugged. “This is fresh ground for ourselves as well. We’re not as popular as the other oracles are. So, we get to perform less of these rituals than we would like.”

“Though thankfully the gods provide plenty of guidance,” Theodora added.

Galen’s mind slipped away from the conversation as she felt Persephone’s hand cradle her little balls. These had started to shrink as well. Still, it felt nice to have them fondled, acting as quite the sensation when combined with the impressive pace of Persephone’s eager little mouth.

The woman now lingered at the base of Galen’s erection, suckling and swirling her tongue around it with more and more vigour. It was an impossible sensation to describe though it felt like pure pleasure as Galen’s back arched away from the floor and another potent gasp her lips.

Her eyes were wide and she could feel a fire starting to catch within her stomach, kindling away with vigour.

“Fuck,” Galen whispered.

Theodora snickered and stroked her cheek. “Feels fantastic, doesn’t it?”

“Just wait until you get to feel that whenever you’d like,” Helen added.

She had drifted back to Galen’s chest and once more flicked one of her nipples with the tip of her tongue. Even such a mild touch, such a small sensation, was enough to corrupt her thoughts and meddle them into something great.

“You three…” Galen began though was cut off by a moan, unable to collect her thoughts.

“I mean we’re three lonely oracles who share a mountaintop together,” Helen teased, obviously picking up on what she intended. “Do you think we go without company just to appease some silly purity rules?”

“Plus, Artemis and Aphrodite would be rather displeased with us if we were to deny our needs,” Theodora cut in.

Helen sighed. “Remember that time that we met Sappho.”

“Oh my gods, she was such a good companion,” Theodora bemoaned, her voice heavy with happy memories. “It’s such a shame that she had to move out to those stupid islands. I do so miss her strap game at times.”

Galen tuned out the conversation, feeling herself being driven towards the edge. She gasped and jerked her hips forwards, not that it was of much use as Persephone was already buried against her pelvis. Though the girl did start to bob along her erection once again.

It wouldn’t be much longer now, it couldn’t be much longer now, as it seemed like every nerve inside of her system was being bathed in a shroud of utter bliss. This was a sensation that would’ve made empire’s fall just to be experienced.

And it was Galen’s sensation to enjoy and hers alone.

“I’m getting close,” she whispered.

This didn’t seem to deter Persephone who bobbed back and forth, back and forth with such practiced ease, going faster and faster still. She didn’t seem perturbed by the experience, didn’t seem to mind one little bit. In fact, considering the speed of her tongue, it seemed to be a sensation that she was desperate to experience for herself as well.

Then, seemingly without warning, she pulled back abruptly.

Though it was too late as Galen had already tipped over the edge and plunged into the waters of euphoric bliss. She gasped and launched her hips into the air, penetrating the atmosphere as her cock twitched. A strand of solid white cum erupted from the tip and launched high into the air, cutting through it before landing upon her belly. It was followed by a second and third spurt, each a little weaker than the last.

Until finally, her stream faded to nothing more than a pathetic feeble leakage that oozed down her shaft in thick pearly beads. Only then did Galen allow her hips to settle back upon the floor. Her breathing was frantic and her body tingled with such pleasant sensations.

Persephone grinned and collected a sample of her essence upon her fingers, licking it off of them. She seemed to enjoy it as a thin moan escaped her lips.

“I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did,” she said.

Galen nodded. “Holy shit.”

“It’s not everyday that I get to fellate someone of your stunning beauty. In fact, it’s very rare, so I take the opportunity whenever it’s presented to me,” Persephone added.

“There’s are others like me?” Galen asked.

Helen nodded. “Those who occupy a balance between man and woman, someone who is neither and both at the same time. I’m sure our future descendants will provide a better word to describe it. But what you are is a holy being, someone to be prized by the gods themselves.”

“Huh,” Galen whispered. “I don’t feel particularly special?”

“Those with your condition rarely do,” Theodora teased.

Galen looked down at her cock, seeing how much it had faded. “Is that going to stay?”

“I’m still unsure about that,” Theodora admitted.

Persephone nodded along. “Sometimes it stays and sometimes it becomes something new.”

Galen settled back upon the plush rug and looked up at the ceiling of the temple. It was decorated with designs from artists who were long gone, depicting the gods who were always watching over humanity. Though at this moment, Galen couldn’t help but feel like she was the focal point of their attention.

Maybe a little conceited, probably very conceited. Yet, when your mind was in the midst of a ritual like this it was hard not to feel uniquely special within the grand scheme of the cosmos and the surrounding world.

She looked to her side and saw that the three seers were still studying her, sharing a knowing look between themselves.

“Is the ritual not completed yet?” Galen asked, cocking a brow.

Helen smirked. “Not quite. There is still one final ritual to solidify your ascension to our ranks. Though I can promise you that it will be just as pleasurable as the last.”

“Oh, are you really feeling up to the task, Helen,” Persephone teased, holding a hand to her chest “I doubt your ritualistic vigour can even compare to mine.”

“This isn’t a competition,” Theodora ribbed, rolling her eyes. She then looked down at Galen and reached out to cup her cheek. “We’re here to ensure that the gods’ will is channeled through their chosen vessel. There is no winning or losing in this, only fulfilling the will of Olympus.”

Helen got up and Galen watched as she moved over to a chest within the room. She opened it and rifled around inside for a few moments before retrieving something from within. It was a leather harness of some sort with a long coppery…

Galen’s eyes widened as she realized that it was a faux phallus, mighty in its dimensions, looking larger than any she had ever seen in her life.

“Uh…” Theodora let out a nervous note of laughter. “The Gods’ will can apparently be channeled via a suppository at times.”

“And copper is a rather adept material for it,” Persephone added, shrugging. “Really good at conducting their will and whatnot.”

Helen nodded in agreement. “You learn not to question these things when you become a seer. Some days the gods will present themselves in animal bones and entrails. And other days they will come to us in the form of raunchy anal sex.”

“I see,” Galen whispered.

If she hadn’t already undergone such drastic changes, this would’ve been enough to knock her faith in the gods loose. Though it instead filled her with a strange and deep intrigue. She had never been on the receiving end of something like this before and she couldn’t deny that there was a certain excitement lingering away at the back of her mind.

What would it feel like? Would it hurt?

Helen diverted her course away from her and went over to a table full of various food products, grabbing a smallish glass container and bringing it over as well. As she knelt by Galen, it became clear that the substance inside was olive oil.

“What position should I take?” Galen asked.

Helen smirked. “The gods have opted to let you decide. Though if you want my strictly personal opinion, I would say that taking it on your back is the easiest.”

“Though there is a benefit to being on your hands and knees instead,” Persephone added, offering a sly little smile. “Really it all comes down to personal preference.”

Galen thought about it for a moment, trying to call upon her limited knowledge from the other point of view. She had once liked to bed maidens face to face, loving to see their contorted pleasure as she hammered into them. So, maybe it would be fun to be on the opposite side of something like that for once.

So, she nodded, having made her decision. “I think I’ll take Helen’s advice.”

The seer grinned and started to affix the harness to her lover half, strapping it in place nice and tight. By the time she had finished, a hearty copper cock protruded from her lower half, looking like quite the daunting obstacle. It was far mightier than Galen’s had once been and approached the realm of being almost obscene in its design.

“How is a mortal supposed to take this?” Galen whispered.

Helen smirked and looked down at it, tracing a finger along its girthy mass. She seemed amused by the question before looking at Galen and staring her right in the eye.

“I believe there is a saying about the Gods finding a way,” she teased.

Galen chuckled. “Well for my sake, I hope that they do.”

Helen took the small container of olive oil and poured a little into her awaiting hand. She then rubbed the two of them together and spread the slickness along two of her fingers. They were positively glistening with the stuff by the time she was done, looking properly suited for the task at hand.

“On your back and spread your legs,” she instructed.

Galen didn’t complain and instead did as she was told, laying back upon the rug and resting her head against a pillow provided for her. It was a comfortable position to be in and she obediently spread her legs, knowing that she was exposing her adorable little cock and tight pucker to everyone else.

Her erection had already regained a little vigour, standing hard against her belly, even in its reduced state. A bead of something clear and sticky oozed from the tip and touched down upon her stomach, making her shiver.