A Hoplite No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen came forward and placed a hand upon her knee while approaching her rump with the other. She only extended two fingers, pressing them tenderly against her backdoor.

Galen drew in a breath, shivering at the strange sensation. It wasn’t bad, by any stretch, but it was utterly bizarre. She’d never been penetrated before and she didn’t know if she was ready to change that quite yet. Her eyes widened as these fingers managed to press inside, slipping in nice and slow.

Helen showed remarkable restraint, taking her time as she advanced inch by inch, deeper and deeper. It took awhile but she eventually rested her knuckles against Galen’s backdoor. She even smirked at her as she began to wiggle her fingers about, spreading the slickness throughout her inner walls.

Galen whimpered and could feel those digits press against something unknown in her backdoor, caressing it quite firmly. It was a wonderful sensation, euphoric, causing her cock to shudder and for more of her pre to come oozing from the tip.

“W-what is that?” Galen whispered, gasping at the sensation.

Helen chuckled. “A wonderful feature built into every Greek who is born a man. Though it is one that so woefully few of them are ever willing to take advantage of. Do you like it?”

Galen nodded rapidly. She was at a loss for words as all she could do was moan as this strange little organ was prodded once again.

Helen continued to wiggle the fingers around, spreading the slickness throughout her hindquarters. She didn’t stop until every inch of inner flesh was coated in a nice layer of olive oil. Only then did she pull her fingers back with a nice slurp of fluids.

Galen couldn’t help but whine at their sudden absence.

Once more, Helen poured more olive oil into her awaiting hand and then started to rub it into the faux phallus, ensuring that it was nice and slick. By the time she was finished, it glimmered in the dull lighting of the temple.

Helen then rested her hands upon Galen’s hips, giving them a nice squeeze.

This was the first time that Galen realized how much her hips had grown, filling out to an appropriate size. They were now somewhere between her old body and that of the seers that she was currently bedding.

Though such thoughts about her body were brought to an abrupt halt as Helen started to ease forwards, pressing the metal tip of her cock against her Galen’s tight little hole. Her mind went blank as she was penetrated, lost to the abruptness of the sensation. The prior warm-up was appreciated, making things much easier as she managed to slip inside.

A faint moan rose from Galen’s lips, one that sounded so pleasured and flowery in nature. It was surprisingly feminine with not a hint of masculinity lingering within it anymore. The sound of her own soft voice filled Galen with a strange euphoria, some sort of pride at how beautiful the gods had made her.

Helen eased in a couple more inches, her girth sizeable but bearable, making Galen bite her lip. Once she had nestled herself in by a decent amount, she then drew back and pumped forwards again, thrusting a little deeper than before. Then she did so a second and third time, each thrust managing to work herself further and further in.

Soon Helen was working at a steady pace, grunting as she pumped away. Still, even with the force she put into it, she remained cautious and safe with her actions, taking things nice and slow. For the barest of moments, Galen felt guilty for never treating a partner with such restraint, though any guilt was brushed aside as the tip of the faux erection pressed against that wonderful little button inside of her rump.

Galen gasped and felt her cock press even tighter against her belly, leaking even more of her precious seed.

As she looked up, she saw that Theodora was sitting in front of her, the other seer reaching out and touching a hand to her cheek.

“How does it feel to be on the other end for once?” she teased.

Galen drew in a ragged breath. “It feels… it feels good!”

She gasped loudly as Helen started to embolden herself, growing a little more forceful with her actions. Her hips hammered away with some legitimate vigour as her flesh clapped loudly against Galen’s rump with every movement she took. Soon there was a constant slapping of flesh against flesh as Helen really gave it to her.

There was divinity in the air, magic coursing through the experience and filling the room with a static energy. It only made sense. After all, how could something feel this good without the intervention of the gods.

Galen’s body felt so tender and sensitive, soft against the fingers that now touched her. The faux cock felt amazing and there was a tension taking root within her loins. It was rapidly growing in its intensity, beaconing her towards that fateful little moment that lingered at the end of this encounter.

Helen huffed for breath and drew back a hand, swatting Galen across the rump with it. The blow landed with a nice clap which echoed throughout the walls of the temple.

“Was that part of what the gods envisioned?” Persephone teased.

Helen shook her head. “Nah, that one was just for me.”

Galen didn’t complain. The little bite and then the burn that followed were such a wonderful pair of sensations to combine with the overwhelming pleasure of fornication. They filled her with a warmth that was so tantalizing. She would have to remember this little secret for later.

“I’m close,” Galen whispered.

Her poor cock was so hard, leaking with even more pre and drenching her erection in it. The fire in her core had finally caught and was burning away, increasing the tension inside of herself and threatening to push her into the realm of utter bliss.

“Feel free to finish whenever you’d like,” Helen grunted. “The gods have no quibbles when it comes to the matter of a lover’s stamina.”

Galen nodded and reached forwards with one of her hands. Helen looked at it and smiled, reaching out and gipping it tightly. The sensation of holding onto someone else while getting railed was uniquely pleasant, adding another moment of self-discovery to several minutes which had been absolutely filled with them.

She then gripped her feeble erection with her other hand and started to jerk herself off, swiftly stroking her adorable little cock. It was slick which meant that her progress was much more fluid than usual. Though she found that her traditional methods were obsolete as she instead focused on massaging the tip between her forefinger and thumb as if rubbing a woman’s clit.

Galen gasped as Helen bottomed out inside of her one final time. It seemed that this would be the final barrier. Her cock twitched and a mighty bead of nearly translucent cum launched high into the air, arching through it before falling upon her belly. It was followed by a second and third spurt, each of them weaker than the last. Though by the end, a small puddle of mostly clear fluids now rested upon her stomach.

Helen chuckled and drew back, pulling out of her, nice and slow. There was a belch of fluids as she evacuated, leaving her hole slightly agape and dripping with olive oil.

Persephone knelt beside her and offered a basin of water which Galen gladly took, enjoying a generous sip.

“So…” Galen began, drawing in a breath. “Is that it?”

The three seers looked at each other and they shifted their gaze towards the ceiling of the temple. One by one they nodded in agreement.

“I’m not hearing any complaints,” Theodora said.

Persephone shrugged. “Seemed like they enjoyed the show.”

Helen offered her hand which Galen took, using it to get to her feet. “Looks like you’re officially an oracle.”

Galen chuckled and wobbled a little, looking down at herself. She was curious about the continued presence of her rapidly softening pride. Still, if that was the body that the gods bestowed upon her then it was the body she would gladly have. Honestly, it was kind of cute.

“So, when do the gods start…” Galen began.

“Hey Galen,” a voice echoed throughout her mind, chuckling to itself. “Nice cock.”

Galen blinked. “What?”

“It’s me, Dionysus, your new patron,” Dionysus said, sounding so jovial. “I decided that I needed a little help spreading the message of free love to this neck of the woods and they’re telling me that a new oracle just opened up for the job.”

Galen’s eyes widened and she looked at the others who all seemed intrigued.

“It’s Dionysus,” she hissed, trying to keep her voice down.

Dionysus chuckled. “I can hear you. It kind of comes with the whole godhood thing.” He cleared his throat. “Anyways, how would you feel about drinking lots of wine, going to plenty of parties, and having tons of weird sex with absolute strangers?”

“I…” Galen paused and actually thought about it for a moment. She could only grin at the offer. “That actually sounds pretty rad.”

“Sweet!” Dionysus beamed. “I’ll fill you in on the deets in a little while.” He then tutted. “You’re going to need to do something about this pad though. This place isn’t really my style.” He scoffed. “Anyways mortal, I’ll be in touch in a couple days with all of the deets, you understand me?”

Glaen nodded.

And with that, the voice ceased and she was returned to the moment.

“Dionysus, huh?” Theodora teased. “What’s he like?”

“He uses the word ‘deets’,” Galen answered, looking between the other three “Does anyone even know what that even means?”

Persephone shrugged. “The gods always talk to us in mysterious ways. You learn not to question it after a while.” She shook her head before smiling at Galen. “Anyways, how about we get you set up with your own quarters? Probably have a mattress lying around somewhere. Should do nicely until we can get the locals to make you a proper bed.”

“Though…” Helen interrupted, placing a hand on Galen’s shoulder. “You’re always welcome to bed with us if you’d like.”

Galen flushed. “I uh…” She rubbed at her shoulder. “Yeah, I’d like that a lot!”