A Horny Mind Wanders

Story Info
A coffee shop encounter on Valentine's Day awakens a kink.
771 words
4.25
11.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
848 Followers

This is my Valentine's Day 2024 entry and my 750 Word Project story. Please vote if you enjoy <3

***

Horny on Valentine's Day. No surprise. Cozy at my favorite coffee shop, sip'n a latte of chai. I see you again, dark hair and blue eyes, my Wednesday stalker, sneak'n a peek on the sly.

Two years has it been? Since you first freaked me out. Sitting too close, without a peep, pretending to be devout.

Practically on my ass, when you had the entire shop. I was playing chess, not giving anyone a second thought.

Time came to leave. I hop out of my chair. Turn around and gasp to see a young priest with dark hair.

You nod in greeting as you sip your tall black, pretending nothing was weird about you almost sitting on my back.

I glance around the shop. Did I miss something weird? All the seats available, but you sat suspiciously near.

Despite my confusion, courtesy wins the day. I simply nod in greeting and continue on my way.

I laugh and dismiss it, such an odd thing to do. You have your holy reasons I guess. The benefit of the doubt goes to you.

You were awfully cute and distracting, my dirty mind went there. For I'm an erotic author, I doubt you knew that, to be fair.

Opposites do attract in the strangest ways. Thanks to my horny thoughts, I found a new kink that day.

You came back, seeking my attention, again and again, you were quite consistent.

If not sitting close, sit in front of me was your plan, just a table away, making extra noise to no end.

Obvious much? Did you think your were being cute? Why not just talk to me instead of pretending to be mute?

Your lack of words was the icing on the cake, making everything awkward, oh for heaven's sake.

What I mistook for a crush, started to freak me out, your behavior was not normal for someone supposedly devout.

My mind ran away with me, I have to admit. It lives in the gutter despite my smashing wit.

I decided I wanted you in many dirty ways. Would I make the first move? I didn't know what to say.

Maybe I'd trap you in the corner for a kiss and a grope. See what you were hiding under that long black cloak.

Even better, I thought you would pull me aside, proceed to kiss be breathless as I squeeze your hand between my thighs.

The fantasy would escalate, in the restroom we would go. You would put your cock inside me, or I would give it sloppy blow.

A hot encounter in the closet, would you take a dare? Taste my tongue and then my slit, then I'll suck you to be fair.

The horny ache won't go away, please shove your cock inside me, fuck me hard and squeeze my tits, the ecstasy is climbing.

I tense and cry out. I feel your cock explode, drench my pussy with your lust. I love the creamy flow.

God I felt hot, thinking of what we could do. A priest's cum dripping from my pussy, that was something new.

A new low and a high for my horny mind. It got me through Valentine's Day despite my lonely time.

Wet in my chair was my new dirty state, as I thought of funny ways to ask you for a date.

It was just a fantasy encouraged by your creeping. I thought it was funny how often I caught you peeking.

Temptation is a tricky thing. I'm sure it got us both. You blew your chance to play with me, yet still, you sit too close.

Back to writing I will go as I watch you from afar, the dirty dreams kept coming, damn it, now I want to fuck you my car.

That's a new idea, get us away from prying eyes. Park some place secluded and straddle your hips and thighs.

Oh God, yes, pump your meat inside my slit, make me cum and suck my tits, rub your fingers on my clit.

It's too much, I can't take it. What would I do to have you naked?

Wait, that's enough. My mind had its fun. When fantasy versus reality, my imagination won.

I hope my poem finds you well. Will you be stalking again this Wednesday? Take a chance and say hello, our first meeting was, after all, on Valentine's Day.

Hot daydreams aside, I wish you the best my creepy cute priest. Our strange time together was interesting, at least.

chloehunt
chloehunt
848 Followers