A Horny Pregnant Wife

Story Info
A Black wife's pregnancy fuck.
6.4k words
4.13
15.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was really happening. It was something I had mixed feelings for. I had feared this when I noticed erratic changes in my behavior. I was getting pissed off at Jake for small things. I was also regretting my same words in less than a minute. Then came the second sign of the omen. I was nauseous vomiting everywhere. The worst signs came one week later. My period was late. It missed in day one, nothing out of blue. Then second day, but I thought it was okay. Third day and I was getting really anxious. Fifth day I have had had it. And now the rising second red line was the clearest indication of omen that the fruit of love between Jake and me was cherishing in my belly.

At 26 I was really proud that we both had had achieved our goals and had became financially stable. Our jobs could easily land us and especially me a maternity leave. So yeah at time when people our age were struggling with bills and unstable relationships, Jake and I were four years into our marriage and were earning enough to fool around with our weird shenanigans habits and hobbies. we drove out long, just disappearing from our flats for two weeks. we'd camp, trek and do all everything a teen couple dreams of, including those desires. But beneath all this I was cherishing my desire for a family.

To be clear I am not the type of girl who would run lure her husband to impregnate her with loads of children, make her a breeding slut or stuff, but the idea of getting impregnated and that too by a guy like my husband Jake, was and I admit still makes me weak in legs.

I met Jake in college for first time. He had just left marines and was 3 years older than me at 22. Being the naive 19 year old, I fell for him and that too hard. He was 6'4 compared to my 5'7, and had oh so freaking athletic body. Never could I have thought that he would fall for a belligerent teen like me, who would always end up in fight, over politics and stuff.

But that was what exactly happened. And I'd rather dive into details of our college shenanigans other time. But thing here is that we got along great and in our third semester, he proposed me for marriage. Like really, in front of entire college in cafeteria. I was so happy that jumped upon him while he still kneeling down and knocked him backwards on floor where he laughed and soothed my nerves calm as I ran high with happiness and shame of making a scene.

We got married that same year and since then had been around for each other and fucking like bunnies. This part made especially lovable as he has an unusually high sex drive, although less than mine. A rule of ours was that a bite on neck means a quickie. And god can he make me cum.

Now with back story clear, I was holding a test kit for pregnancy that day when I thought the first line to me, as there were two red lines bright on the kit. How can I forget last Saturday, when I had asked him to go bareback. He obliged and that night resulted in the wildest of sex I have known in quite some times. The reason for all this was my friend Marie, whom I found out that day, was pregnant.

The rumor that 'being around a pregnant women make other women more fertile' is true probably. I was depraved and crazy that night and was barely holding down my urges somehow. It was herculean task not to touch myself. When, Jake opened the door, I practically jumped on him and tore open his shirt, devouring him like he was possessed. He lifted me up to pin me to wall but as he saw the urgency in my eyes, he too turned in an animal.

We fucked around till my pussy was too sore to continue, filled with 7 shots of what felt like a gallon of cum in it. And now here was the result of all that, the two line red, showing that i am implanted with the child of my husband. And I was ecstatic at the news. I wanted to break this news to him in the most erotic way I felt. So I went right off to work.

As it was my day off I still had around 4 hours to prepare myself for him. I first shaved off every bit of hair on me except on my head and face. Then I took an hour long bath, thoroughly cleansing every bit of my body. At 26 my warm olive skin was still smooth, and hair still raven black, with not a white among the flock. Blow drying my hair dry, I decorated the room with new bed sheet, a confetti and ribbons all around. It felt cliche but nice too at the same time. With only one hour left in his return, I rushed over to my wardrobe.

I took out the white dress that I had worn on our wedding night. The night on which we both, made love and fucked the shit out of each other. Despite 5 years into our marriage, the dress was still a perfect fit, hugging my curves perfectly, it's white contrasting my dark olive skin giving it a warm look, and showing off decent amount of my soon-to-be milk producing breasts. My breast are supple, not overly large or too small for my body. I too had the doubt about my size but 6 years under his ministrations of my boobs had given me enough confidence in them.

Putting on the makeup with just light touches, as he liked my natural skin more. I had learned early on that, when he rubbed the foundation and all of the make off my face on our first date, as soon as our clothes went down. On the first night of our marriage i had made sure to not get too much of makeup and to remove it all before we went to bed.

Oh, the sex we had that night. We had both decided to make love not fuck each others brains off, but as we both were a little tipsy, all this was thrown out of window. He mounted me in doggy style and fucked me so hard that i had to skip the the gym and he had to support me, even to bathroom. But it really was nice of a fuck and i must say, all the pain was worth it.

Applying eyeliner to accentuate my rich coffee brown eyes, I heard the door open. I rushed to seat myself on bed as he called out.

"I'm home, honey"

"in the bedroom dear" I called out.

"Hey I was thinking about going out........." his words caught up in his throat as bedroom door slid open, revealing the sight of in front of him.

"Is there something I forgot about, dear?" his brow fused.

"Nope" I replied simply. The look of confusion prevailed on his face. "I just wanted to make it special tonight. That's all it is babe."

"Oh' he sighed in relief.

"I thought I'm screwed for sure."

"Nah, it's just that I'm pregnant." I said breaking in the surprise and held up the kit standing behind his back.

"Oh.... What?" he turned around to find his wife standing with the kit in her hand. Jake ran towards me, grabbing the kit and checking it again and again as if trying to look for something new.

The shock never left his face, he looked at me in total disbelief. And then he burst into cheers. I yelped as he grabbed me around waist and threw me in air like a child.

"Oh god I so love you honey." He was looking so happy.

"So, are you going to let me down?" I asked coyly. "Sorry" he said keeping me down "I was just too excited at this."

"Then can you grant me a wish?" I asked with little lust in eyes that I think he totally missed out.

"Anything you want honey. Anything." He said.

"Let me go down on you, daddy. I want to worship that gorgeous cock of yours that put a baby inside your submissive little slutty wife." I said, my hands snaking down on his torso.Jake's smile changed and his eyes got that dangerous loving look that told me I was getting my wish tonight. He threw me on bed and began removing his t-shirt with one hand. I slithered down towards the edge of bed, to take on my position when he suddenly pounced on bed, grabbing my shoulders.

"Tonight, you are not my little slut, but my lovely princess." He said pushing me gently to lie on bed with one hand, other, busy snaking it's way up my stockings clad legs. "Try to stay conscious while I turn you into my queen, baby" he whispered, his hands barely an inch from my cunt.

My breath turned raspy, as I waited his fingers on me to end this wait. His face came closer to mine and sensing an impending kiss, I closed my eyes. Instead he kissed my collar bone. I moaned out loud, my urges and body calling out for him. He lowered his face, down my neck and started paying attention to every nook and cranny of mine. His strong jaws glided towards my breast that would soon turn into teats for nurturing our baby and occasionally to pleasure and satisfy his hunger for me.

He hovered over my left tit and breathed on it, the dress obstructing me from pleasure he held out for me. I gasped as he then proceeded to gently nip my erect nipple from above the dress. The sensation overwhelming me, not with pleasure, but desire for more. Abruptly, he withdrew his body from above me. Feeling the absence of his weight pinning me down to our marriage bed, I opened my eyes in confusion to find him in deep train of thought looking at me. He then outstretched his hand towards me. Gingerly I took his hands and sat up straight, as he then glided his hands past me towards my back zip and started to slowly to unzip my dress.

"Trust me hon, had it not been the dress you wore on our wedding night, I'd have ripped it to shreds long ago" he answered to my quizzical look. A sense of heat emerged and spread across my body at his words. He remembers.

White straps fell away from both of my shoulders, revealing a deep cleavage as i held my hands across my chest stopping it to reveal my sanctity as if he had already not many days before nearly fucked me to insanity.

He looked up into my eyes with a quizzical look and i gave him an innocent smile that showed subtly the lust behind it. A knowing smile spread across his lips and he moved his hands towards me, while i lowered my eyes. one of our most liked role-plays. He as my captor turned husband and i as his meek little wife on our first night. He liked his role as a loving and caring husband who does not want to hurt his wife while taking her virginity. While i want him to force himself on me sometimes, but i liked it his way too may-a-times.

"Look up in my eyes." he said in a stern yet soft voice. I peeked up to look into his eyes finding a total look of care in it. Ugh, I want him rough i thought, but carried on the role. He tugged my hand that was covering my breast and i changed the look to a little scared. He got my message and roughly pulled my hands off. The dress then slowly fell off and with it my patience and willingness to play along.

I slipped out of my dress and he bundled and threw it away. Then when I still didn't lie down, he got the same look that I had in my eyes a few moments ago. This was something we had never done before. Not because, he disliked it but because I never found it to be interesting. i sure can have a little patience to enjoy him.

A slow smile played on his lips as my hands drew closer and closer to his chest. He flexed his chest out, as my hand made contact and slowly slid to first button of his shirt. This was the first time I was undressing him, a place equal to his, a place and right of a princess, not just a dumb submissive slut. And the thrill of it was taking me over the top.

As I undid more and more of his buttons more and more of his magnificent torso came into view. The lower buttons gave me the view of the abs that I loved and praised every time he mounts me. the last of buttons were hidden inside his pants, so I got on all fours and unbuckled his belt, my face at level of his crotch. Sliding his belt out of his pants, I presented it to him in both hands, like I do when I want him to spank me. Tonight however, he took it and kept it behind him.

Taking last two of buttons out of his pants, I undid them and stood on my knees. Sliding his shirt off his shoulders, I drew in close to kiss him on neck. He moaned and his hand began rubbing the small of my back. Not wanting to give in to his demands, I rose to my full height and stood on bed with him still knelling on it. Still his, 6 ft 4 body made his lips touch my belly button.

"Be careful of what you ask for, princess" he warned "You won't be able to take it." I smirked at him and the dangerous smile that flicked on his face made my knees go weak. I was in trouble. My body could sense that. But my mind instead prepared itself for wave of pleasure about to come crashing down. And crashing down they came as his face dipped down and got stuck like a leech onto my mound.

I moaned in the most guttural sound to ever escape my throat. He first swung my left leg across his shoulder to give me balance, and then proceeded to give a long broad lick across my entire mound. The sensation was electric and I was ecstatic. But this was just the start.

His thumb slid down my ass crack and began tickling and forcing it's way up my pregnant pussy, while his other hand mashed my boob with nipple in it's grip. His lips meanwhile, were doing another kind of magic on me. Enclosed around my erect clitoris, they licked, sucked, kissed and maintained constant attention on it, for the entire duration.

Soon enough I turned into a complete moaning, jerking mess, on her feet just because of his support. I writhed around, shoving my hips into face to get as much of him as possible, while he held down my swaying hips with a strong hand on my pert ass, using other to mash my nipples. Releasing my clit from his suction of mouth, while also removing his thumb from me, he gave me another broad lick just

like before and slipped two fingers in me this time making a 'come here gesture in my pussy right at my g spot while he resumed the slow sensual assault on my clit.

I was reaching the edge quickly, parts of my consciousness not focusing on pleasure were trying hardest to keep me standing straight. A futile attempt, I must say as the final push he gave me by rubbing his soaked thumb up to my clit to press it from below.

A shock ran through my entire body, making every hair rise. My libido that I had tried so hard to delay, was here in full force and I was possessed in it's sweet prison of unbelievable pains and pleasures, with my husband coaxing every inch of it out of me. My entire body convulsed so bad that I bent over encompassing his head around the shell of my body.

The warmth that fell out in between my legs was unbelievably wet. My entire being was contracted to the very bones, trying hardest to prevent the spirit of pleasure, possessing me, from escaping me. But the exorcism of my husband pulled it out from very core of me.

Finally I let go of all of it, barely having strength to breath. I had not touched myself in past three days and he rarely goes down on me. The skills his mouth contains and the abnormal sensitivity of my nether region meant that every time he goes down I would be limping for at least half an hour. He rolls me on my side as I finally recover to my wits, waiting for his kiss that he gives me. I don't really like taste of my juices that much but that kiss sure feels hot as hell.

When the kiss remained absent for few moments I thought he was teasing me and remained adamant on not opening my eyes till he kisses me. But as the wait turned into what felt like an eternity I had to shelve my pride and open my eyes to give him an apprehensive look as my tongue was too tied up after the effects his had on me.

Light hits my retina to clear the sight in front of me to see him. As the view got sharper I took in the scene in front of us. Entire bed sheet was soaked around him. His face covered in my fluids and 'wait, why is his hair so damn wet' I thought. Then after all this chaos the smell hit me.

Oh god, is that pee? The change of look must've been obvious on my face as he slowly nodded, a sly smile running his face. The warmth fell in again this time filling my face instead of mound, making me blush right down to my breast. The flush was apparent even through my dark olive skin.

"Well a bulbous bladder is a sure thing you have." He said as I dove face first into nearest pillow. "Hey" he said stroking my back soothingly. "At least you were hydrated. So it is not that bad, but try to make sure next time you warn me of before a golden shower."

I groaned in my pillow, he just chuckled. Then his arms surrounded me and he scooped me up. I looked up at him confused but as he headed for bathroom I got his silent message and remained quiet.

Water fell hot on my sizzling skin that was rapidly losing its heat. I leaned back into his chest as my knees wobbled again. Jake for his part, wrapped his hand around my stomach and nuzzled my neck from behind me. I sighed and allowed myself to relax, not caring as water mixed with my pee flowed down from his hair. I never lost control of myself that way ever before. I mean I sometimes squirted but never like in full garden hose mode. At least he was not upset at me for that.

Regaining most of my strength, I turned around grabbing shampoo bottle and began washing his lush, wet brown hair. He was so high that I had to stand on my toes to reach up. Jake snaked his hand around my waist and lifted me up on his waist, where I too instinctively wrapped my legs around him. His hands then slid down to beneath my ass cheeks, locking me in place.

"Better?" he asked.

I replied by kissing him deeply, tongue darting in his mouth, hand running wild on his soaped body and hair. He kissed back with same intensity while slowly teasing my ass hole and vulva with his fingers. Moans soon filled our kiss as his teasing got more intense. I was not going to be on back foot again and so unlatched my lips from his and started slowly and sensually licking down his neck with every last shred of concentration left in me.

The effect though slow was sure and his fingers were starting to lose focus as I licked, kissed and nipped my way down his throat, giving attention to every nook and cranny of his neck and throat. Finally when he was on edge, I slithered my tongue down to the sensitive spot on his neck that I always exploited.

Air hissed his pharynx exiting his mouth as moans so deep as though they resonated directly from his soul as my jaws closed down with a little more force around the most sensitive of his spots. His fingers buried just a little deep inside of me. But the quiver in those fingers felt like he was transferring back the pleasure I was giving to him. Honestly, I am not complaining about that.

The pressure intensifies as I increase the force of my branding on his neck, planting it deeper and deeper, at a place where even his shirt would also be unable to hide it. It will stand as a sign making him mine for all the girls out there. The effect was not so easy even on me.

With his pleasure now starting to lace with pain his floating head started to clear and his viciousness turned it's focus on me. a pair of fingers dived deeper into my snatch, as he called my insides again to come forth and release their secretions and flood my me with pleasure. My body betrayed me and ran forth to submit to him.

First swish across my sensitive nerves inside my cunt and my hips lurched forward, blinded by greed for more of his rewards. My mind crumbled around the shocks that were vibrating my being. I bit deeper and held on by sheer determination of not going down alone.

Saltiness flowed on my tongue as his moan turned into gasp. My eyes that were closed without my orders fluttered open to see rivulets of red pearls emerging from a ragged purple circle on his neck.

I had crossed my lines. I dared not to look up for fear. I had lost control for second time tonight. His hands had stopped inside my snatch. Even if they were moving I could swear the effects wouldn't have been seen on me for it would have been overweight by shame and guilt.

"Well I do hope taste a bit sweeter, honey. What do you say?" he said lightly.

I still looked down unable to meet eyes with him. I had never ever drawn blood before. It was just getting way too much on me.

12