A Horny Pregnant Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey" he called. I gaze lifted up a bit but didn't met his.

"Look at me" he commanded.

Timidly I raised my gaze to look at him. His eyes had a twinkle of appreciation and amusment. He was smiling coyly at me. His gaze was soft and welcoming. My nerves started calming down even more and I was really nearing the point where I would laugh out at my own stupidity.

"We will run out of hot water soon." He said. I just waited there looking at his features I've seen so many times, all over again. His brown hair sticking and spiking at angles from wetness within. His rich brown eyes, the exact color of deep forest wood. His strong jaws slowly rising and falling, exuding words unintelligible for me. His clean shaven face with sharp curves. His face lurched forward slowly, closing distance between us.

OUCH

He withdrew laughing, as I swatted at him for nipping me under my chin. It was playful and felt like a sign that the night sure still was young.

"I said I'm done baby. Rest is for you." He said sliding me down, with his fingers suddenly pulling out of my pussy. I had really forgotten about them. He stepped out of shower and starting drying off himself with towel with me enjoying the view magnificent body at display. His strong and muscular backside sure was some hot stuff. I got busy washing myself again though there was nothing to wash as he was one to be peed upon.

The curtain slid again to reveal his head poking through.

"You want anything to drink, sweety?" he asked. I shook my head and he left me in silence to clean myself up even though there was nothing to clean up. He probably was setting up room outside. But seeing as room was already decorated it was really unlikely.

But there was something that was still flaming inside me. The desire born from our competition was still flowing in my veins. My hand started drifting downwards, as if entranced by my own soul. Wetness was still slick there despite copious amount of water flowing through. I teased my thighs with fingernails dragging lines across it. With feelings starting to intensify my hand rose up by a bit, so slow as if asking for consent.

My clit, that sweet little button which I both loved and hated peeked out of its hood as my fingers grazed by it, teasing it. My fingers gilded towards opening, tickling there a little it made a second pass above, my body in auto pilot mode with me having no control at it. The pleasure too was building up again slowly. Then my mind snapped. I don't know what triggered me but i restrained myself.

I dried myself up, the rough surface of towel firing me up even more. My knees nearly gave up when towel neared my mound. And off I went to our bedroom, naked as the day I was born.

Jake was on bed sitting with back to wall having a glass of wine beside him and he was just as clothed as me. I swear that Adonis would have himself looked like a pimply nerd before him at this moment. He smiled at me as I walked across room, swinging my hips wildly, never breaking eye contact. I got up on bed, crawling on all fours towards him.

His cock was deflated but was now slowly rising up to full attention. I grabbed a light hold of his cock, moving my hands slowly up and down the shaft applying light pressure to it. My brand on his neck was still fresh and red. I slobbered at his dick from one side and took it halfway way through in my throat in one stroke.

"Why do you like giving a blowjob so much anyways?" he asked reclining back to rest his head on back of bed.

I took out his cock from mouth and began pumping it. "This pleasures you, that's why I do it. Speaking of which, why do you like manipulating my breast so much. You kiss them, squeeze them, and do so much more even though you know it won't make me orgasm?" I was just throwing this question, because I really don't know what to answer him.

I had never really liked giving a head to any of my ex-boyfriends, but to him god, only the thought of it makes warmth spread inside me. And I was, generally curious of it too.

Jake went into deep thinking before resurfacing with an answer just like he always did, and I really loved him when he does that. He looked so sincere and thoughtful. I meanwhile resumed my focus on his cock, eyes never leaving his face looking for signs that his thoughts are disrupted.

"I like your breast as they are thing that you will give only to person you care about, adore or love. You are going to nurture our kid with them and when you force my face to mash against them, it is a totally different kind of intimacy that develops between us at that time. It's like you are both my mom and my wife at the same time."

I purred with his staff in my mouth, his words resonating in my ears and making me even wetter.

"I think I know why you love giving me blowjobs." He said after a moment of silence. I hummed around his cock making it twitch in my mouth, hitting my tonsil and causing me to gag on it. A moan escaped from his lips too.

"Ask me after I'm done harassing your esophagus, honey." He said, his fingers lacing in my hair to assert a control on movements of my head. "You sound much sweeter with bruises on your throat."

He forced me all the way down on his impressive 7-inch long cock, it's girth threatening to split up my lips. My gag was barely in control as and lungs were starving of air as he held me there for what was starting to feel like an eternity. My hand was between my legs flipping my bean as hard as it can, devouring on the sensation and feel of being used and abused at the same time.

I forgot of world as his grip loosened on my head and I came up for air, gulping mouthfuls of it. He adjusted my hands on my backs removing it from my mound.

"You will not move them unless I tell you to." He whispered pinning my hands on the small of my back."Let's see how good of obedience you have for me."

I whimpered and tried to protest but my protest drowned within me as his lips attached to mine, his tongue darting inside my mouth, exploring around, yearning to taste essence of its master and to very last thought, mine too.

With my resistance out, he stood upright with me kneeling in front of him, hands behind the back tied only by willpower and obedience. He entered and bottomed out roughly in my loosened out throat. He then began a rhythm of push and pull on my head forcing me to take his length down my throat with no control over myself or how I was pleasuring him. It was all I could do to try and lick underside of his cock which was exciting him more and more. My gags were in abandon now, and I had no control over my own breaths.

Totally at his mercy, my cunt was starting to flood the sheets beneath me. My gags were all that was pleasuring him, the squeeze that my throat gave him and occasional licks by my tongue was all I could do. And surprisingly, it was coaxing his pleasure out. His erratic movements, twitching of his shaft, his grunts and labored breaths was telling me that he was close.

And what surprised me that I too was close. The feeling of warmth was developing from quite some time now but I was unable to recognize it. Now it was becoming more apparent than ever. It was an orgasm, and that too unlike any I've had before. I have had before orgasms that were not from my pussy, like nipple orgasms, but this time it was not from love and attention he gave me but from abuse and attention he was giving to my throat.

But before I could grasp what was happening to my body, my senses began to go into orgasmic haze. My mind was straining to keep my hands at back and keep licking him. My pussy milking at air, frustration rampant in me at lack of feeling of being fulfilled. Blood rushing to my nipples making them sensitive to even feel the hair on his thighs. The heat rapidly rushing towards my pussy.

"You are being such a good girl for me" Jake grunted in barely a whisper. He pulled out completely allowing me a breath of air before bottoming out again his entire length sinking down into my throat, his navel inched in, finally touching my nose. He swelled inside my already stretched throat, a sure sign of his incoming orgasm.

And then he unleashed it. A stream of cum flowed directly into my stomach, as my pussy milked air inside it for second time. My insides squirmed with the orgasm as my eyes rolled into my head. I came. A mild orgasm though but still I came from nothing but a rough blowjob. An ability that was going to come in handy during coming months.

I doubled over and coughed badly as he withdrew from totally from inside me. He too bent down and rubbed my back, soothing me down from my high. We sat there hugging each other, comforting. It was such a good feeling that words are too short to explain what I felt at the time. My hands snaked around caressing the gorgeous body of my husband while his rough hands explored my back.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me. It was new as he recently had started doing this for me. he was repulsed at thought of tasting his own cum. Those kisses too were half-hearted. This was intense and passionate and I too responded in kind. We kissed deeply, tongues caressing others, hands running wildly all over each other. I really wish this one lasted but we both were panting and soon ran out of breath. We broke the kiss as he laid back, pulling me on top of him until my ear was above his heart.

He sighed deeply as wind rushed inside from open windowsill, drooping room temperature enough to notice but still warm enough. I snuggled in closer and hugged him even more tightly, an action which he reciprocated back. We laid there refilling ourselves, delving in each other's presence and warmth.

"You like having me in your control" Jake said at long last, breaking me out of my hazy stupor. He sensed this and tickled my side making me giggle. I fought him off mockingly and he too dived in tickling me more and more until we stopped, too tired, again but happy and laughing. He hugged me even tighter making me coo happily.

"When you give me a blow it is like my entire manliness totally at your mercy. You like having me that vulnerable for you sometimes. And to be honest I like that too." He said breaking silence that was getting really cozy for me, despite fire burning inside my pussy.

"Well weird answer but I guess it is acceptable" I said making slow circles on his chest with my fingers. "So are you going to fuck this pregnant pussy or not?" I asked impatiently after moments of waiting for him to make the first move.

"I think we should see your OB-GYN soon, if you are planning a pregnancy where we straight up fuck the brains out of each other that too bareback." He said looking concerned. "Seeing as you have extremely heavy flow, this is something I'm really afraid of." He said.

"But I want it now" I whined in protest, my desires rampantly flaring up even after two massive orgasms. It was just that my pussy still was missing that feeling of being filled to brim. His massive hot, hard cock that was almost too big for me to handle, was and still is capable of doing a great job and combined with fine love making skills of him it melted my brains out every other night when we fucked.

And I really was missing that. But his concerns were genuine too. I always had a heavy flow and it still is not that uncommon that I am bedridden with cramps so bad that he had to take leave to care after for me. But my maternal instincts were still pretty underdeveloped and my lusty wife side was in full control.

Jake's eyes were still caressing me with their piecing wanton but loving gaze. His eyes made contact with mine and we locked it there for a moment, him silently ordering me to abandon my desire. It was an uphill battle and I was losing it as my eyes started to droop. And then he pulled out his ace.

His arm outstretched towards me, eyes never leaving mine. It snaked between my legs still opened, hand grabbing my left ass cheek from between my legs, his arm rubbing my labia. I let out a squeal as he pulled me towards him in such way that my hips got there first followed shortly by my torso.

"You still want it my lady" he said his thumb tracing its way through my crack rubbing me just a little side of where I need him most.

"Yes, now shut up and serve your queen." I ordered. He had promised to make me his queen tonight. Let's see how that goes. The smile was almost like a predator who was eyeing his prey.

"As you wish, your majesty." He said pushing me flat on my belly with my chest mashed against bed roughly and hands pinned down by his. He pulled them back with him as he rose, pinning them with one hand at small of my back. I raised my ass up to give him better access to my cunt. He slapped my ass twice loudly, marking red hand prints on both of my cheeks.

He dove in to lick and wet my asshole slightly probing it with his tongue while his fingers went inside my cunt teasing the wall separating both of my fuck holes.

"Just like that your majesty. Just like that." He smacked again.

"You are moaning like all those cheap sluts, aren't you, you highness." He said scraping his fingernails on my ass.

The orgasms were again building up rapidly. I could feel its strength and was preparing myself for it. The night though young was about to witness the most satisfied sound a woman could emit. Ever.

Author note:- hey everyone, this is your writer here. So for anyone if anyone is waiting then I promise that work is rapidly going on for series life of nerds. And really thank you and shout out to that anonymous user that actually commented on 'life of nerds'. That was really nice to hear a review.

And to those who commented on 'make me do it' part 2. Gosh are they making me blush just reading through them. Thank you every one. Love you(not in that way).

12