A Horny Stepdad & Teen Cheerleader

Story Info
A horny stepfather disciplines his 18 year old cheerleader.
2.7k words
4.18
101.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
333 Followers

It was a warm autumn Friday night when I discovered how amazing sex with a cheerleader really was. But I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Anyway, it was a typical Friday night as I watched my son, Jon, a senior at Ford High School, play WR in a game with playoff implications.

However, I was also there to support my stepdaughter, Halle.

She was an 18 year old Varsity cheerleader, & she was very good at what she did.

And while I would never openly admit this, she looked absolutely beautiful in her blue & violet cheerleader uniform. So beautiful I had to do my best to make it seem like I wasn't staring at Halle's light blue bloomers whenever her miniskirt flew up throughout the jumps she did & the stunts that she regularly performed.

Anyway, I was enjoying the game & the sideline action through one half of play. Jon had just caught a TD to put the home team up 14-10 heading into halftime.

Halle cheered loudly & did a toe touch to emphasize her excitement. I did my best to hide my erection as I stared at her. Thankfully, my wife was a nurse, & she had to work until Midnight tonight. So she wasn't around to see or suspect that I often got hard when watching cheerleaders, & that included my stepdaughter.

As the players, coaches, & cheerleaders departed for their respective locker rooms, I decided to take a bathroom break during the halftime break.

I was washing my hands in the men's restroom, with nobody else around, when I suddenly heard soft moaning. However, it wasn't a male that was moaning. It was clearly a young woman. And the moaning was coming from the bathroom stall directly behind me!

Instinctively, I decided to investigate & threw open the door to the bathroom stall!

I saw a bald man, around his mid 30s, with his head lowered & his mouth open. He was on top of a young woman. She was wearing white tennis shoes with black socks. Her legs were elevated, her violet miniskirt had been pulled up, & her light blue bloomers were wrapped around her ankles. I stared in horror as I suddenly saw her face! I was observing the strange man eat out the pussy of my 18 year old stepdaughter!

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

The strange man spun around & gasped when he saw me! Without hesitation, I swung my right hook & hit him directly in the face, immediately rendering him unconscious!

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Halle yelled, as she struggled to pull up her spankies.

"Excuse me?" I gasped. "I find you in the men's restroom, allowing a complete stranger to give you cunnilingus, & you ask me what the hell I'm doing!?"

At that moment, Halle's cheerleading coach, Mr. Matthews, stepped in front of me & stared directly at Halle's exposed crotch! He saw the unconscious male on the floor & it was clear that he understood what had just happened!

"Halle!?" he yelled.

"Coach Matthews!" Halle cried, as she finally pulled her bloomers up & concealed her moist crotch. "Look, I can explain! You see..."

"Save the bullshit explanation!" Matthews shouted. "When you wear that uniform, you represent this school! This kind of behavior is never acceptable!"

"But Coach..."

"You're off the squad!" he snapped. "Now get out of here! Get out & go home! And I want that uniform returned by Monday morning! No excuses! No exceptions!"

And with that declaration, he promptly stormed out of the restroom!

Halle stood up & attempted to follow him, presumably to plead her case to stay on the squad, but I wasn't going to allow the situation to escalate more than it already had.

"Let's go!" I said, as I grabbed her right hand & gripped it. "I'm driving you home right now!"

"But Dad..."

"I don't want to hear it, Halle," I snapped. "We're going home. Now!"

Halle remained silent as I drove her home. I didn't want to go nearly half an hour while driving in complete silence, & I had some things I felt that I needed to tell her tonight. So I spoke as soon as we got off the highway.

"You do realize bc of the choices you made tonight that I'm missing the end of your brother's game, right?" I asked her. "A game with playoff implications on the line?"

"Well, you didn't have to drive me home," she stated. "I do have a cell phone & can easily call an Uber."

"Heh!" I exclaimed. "After what I just witnessed, you seriously believe I would ever allow you to call an Uber? Looking like that?"

"Looking like what?" she asked me.

"Are you serious, Halle?" I replied. "You're a beautiful young woman with so much potential, & yet you chose to allow a complete stranger to do that to you!"

"He's not a complete stranger, Daddy!" Halle yelled. "He's Jessie's Dad!"

"What?!" I yelled. "You let your best friend's dad give you oral?!"

"You're making this a bigger deal than it actually is!" Halle exclaimed. "Look, I was having dinner over at Jessie's house Monday night. And I was going to the restroom to mastur... uh, pee, when I heard him crying in another room. I talked to him & he told me that he & his wife had been fighting. He said the worst part was that she wouldn't ever let him go down on her, & it was really bothering him bc he loved cunnilingus. So I offered to help. Nothing else happened, Daddy. I swear! I'm technically still a virgin, & I only..."

"I don't care that there was no intercourse, Halle!" I yelled. "You seriously let your best friend's dad give you your first sexual experience, & you allowed him to do it again! In public! At my son's game!"

"He was feeling so lonely, Daddy," she explained.

"His wife filed the divorce papers last night. And I just didn't have the heart to say no. So we agreed to meet up at halftime, &, well you saw the rest."

"Unfortunately, yes," I sighed. "Look, Halle, you're going to have face consequences for what you've done tonight & what you did at this man's home. You're way too young to get involved with someone else's father."

"But Daddy, I'm 18!" Halle shouted.

"You might be an adult, but you still live in my home," I informed her. "And you messed up big time. So I'm going to have to punish you."

"What are you going to do?" she questioned.

"You'll find out soon enough," I answered. "And hopefully, it'll teach you that what you did is not the way to have fun."

"What does that even mean?" Halle asked me.

"All in due time, Halle," I said. "All in due time."

When we arrived home, I dragged Halle into the house & escorted her up to her bedroom. She initially tried to break free of my tight grip, just as she did at the football game, but I promptly reminded her that she didn't have the money needed to get by on her own just yet.

Feeling disgusted, Halle stomped over to her bed & sat down on it. She folded her arms as she stared at me. However, she didn't speak. Perhaps she was too flustered, even while clearly feeling angry, to think of something to say in this situation.

"Now... what are we going to do about this?" I asked her.

"I... I don't know," she answered. "I thought you already knew how you were going to resolve this."

"Oh, I do," I stated. "I just wanted to see if you knew."

"I'm completely lost, Daddy," Halle admitted.

"Maybe this will help," I said. "Turn around, & bend over. I'm going to give you a few spankings right here & now."

"Daddy, I'm not a child," Halle told me. "I'm above being spanked."

"Look, it's either you do as I say," I informed her. "Or I tell your mom what happened. And I know damn well you get freaked out when she gets pissed off."

It was true. When my wife yelled, it was very scary. You definitely did not want to get on her bad side.

"Ok, fine," Halle said. "But I really don't see what good spanking me will do."

"Just do it," I said.

Halle sighed. However, she spun around & got on her knees. Her miniskirt promptly climbed up her legs, & I was able to stare at her ass.

Both her cheeks were hanging out of her briefs, & I instantly became hard as I gazed at her amazing ass.

With authority, I raised my right hand & proceeded to spank my stepdaughter! Halle cried out as I delivered spanking after spanking! Meanwhile, I watched in excitement as the skin on her cheeks turned gradually more red, & my cock began to grow even harder as I got excited in disciplining her!

What happened next was something that was very out of character for me. However, for some bizarre reason, I said it.

"You know, sometimes I forget how short that skirt really is," I remarked.

Much to my surprise, her reaction to this statement was very unexpected.

"Being a flyer allowed me to get the shortest skirt possible, Daddy," she confessed. "And I can see how much you like it."

"Excuse me?" I gasped.

"You've clearly got a boner, Daddy," she stated.

"I noticed that. And that's ok. You're not the first man to get hard around me when I'm in this outfit. Hell, the only reason my old coach doesn't ever get a stiff one is bc he's married & super religious."

As I reflected on her words, I noticed something that I somehow overlooked before.

"Are... are you not wearing any panties under your spankies?" I questioned.

"Well..."

I had a very passionate fetish for pussy, & at that moment, I needed that fetish to be satisfied.

"Let's see that juicy twat again," I declared, & at this point, I knew there was no turning back.

With those words, I yanked the light blue bloomers down her legs & all the way down to her ankles!

"I think you understand what I want out of you at this point, Halle," I stated. "There's only one older male that you should be getting sexual pleasure from. And that's a man you know you can trust. Me. So I'm going to get what I want tonight. And you're going to embrace it if you want me to avoid telling your mom about your escapades. Understand?"

"I understand, Daddy," Halle said, as she played with her shaven pussy. "And I accept your form of discipline."

"Ok, let's get that off too," I insisted, pointing to her top.

Within seconds, Halle's cheerleader shell had been removed.

"No bra?" I gasped. "No wonder you did what you did."

"What can I say?" she remarked. "I guess I just have a very strong sexual appetite."

"Then lay back," I instructed. "And let me properly satisfy it."

And with those words, I removed the briefs from her ankles, lowered my head, stuck out my tongue, & began to caress her pink lips with my mouth.

Halle moaned as she felt my warm mouth on her sensitive twat. Eager to get her to cum on me, I inserted my tongue into her, & her breathing rapidly increased as I stimulated the walls of her delicious pussy.

I could feel Halle gradually getting wetter as I kissed her down there, & I wanted to give her the best orgasm that she ever had.

I pressed my thumb down on her clit & rubbed it as fast as I could. Then I spat into her pussy & pressed my lips down on her pussy lips with as much intensity as I could muster!

Halle elevated her legs & let out a loud scream, & I moaned as she came into my mouth & all over my face!

Cunnilingus was a beautiful thing, & I was happy to show my stepdaughter cunnilingus at its very best.

"Now that I know you're wet, it's time to escalate your discipline," I announced.

And I immediately got undressed, pushed my erect cock inside of Halle, & proceeded to fuck her hard! I didn't want to use a condom! Feeling my skin on her skin was so much more fun!

The bed shook violently as I fucked my sexy stepdaughter! Halle's miniskirt flapped around in the air as I thrust in and out of her! And the barely legal cheerleader moaned as my cock rubbed up inside the walls of her wet pussy!

After a few minutes of fucking, I suddenly pulled out of her!

"Why'd you stop?" Halle asked me, as she tried to catch her breath.

"Turn around," I instructed, as I gasped for air. "Now."

Halle swiftly complied. I flipped her miniskirt back up & stared at her fine ass & pussy. Then I shoved my throbbing cock right back inside her & began to fuck her hard!

Halle moaned loudly as I pounded her soaking wet pussy!

Coercion wasn't what I had in mind when it came to fulfilling a sexual fantasy that involved a beautiful cheerleader. But I was very happy things played out this way. So happy I almost forgot to pull out in time as the climactic moment arrived!

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted.

And I pulled out of Halle! Instinctively, I spun her around as I was in the process of climaxing!

I moaned loudly as waves of cum shot out of me & all over the front of my stepdaughter's miniskirt! Halle cried out as she felt me spray the warm liquid all over that skimpy violet cheerleader miniskirt!

"Goddamn," she gasped, as soon as I finished cumming. "I got you that turned on?"

"You're damn right you did," I confirmed. "Now get that miniskirt up! I want to taste you one more time!"

Halle promptly obeyed. She gasped as the cum on the edge of her miniskirt flew up & covered her face! However, she allowed it to stay on her face as she prepared for me to eat her out again.

"Damn, you are so fucking sexy," I remarked.

And I went down on her soaking wet pussy yet again! Within seconds, I had Halle crying out in happiness as my mouth successfully pushed her over the edge once again!

Once I finished lapping up her sweet juice, I climbed off the bed & looked Halle directly in the eyes as I spoke to her.

"Now here's the entirety of your punishment," I announced. "I want you to wash your cheerleader gear right now. Wash & dry it. That should take two hours at most. Then we're going to do this all over again. And then you'll wash, then dry, & we'll repeat this all over again tomorrow. And we'll continue to go through the cycle until the day you have to return all your stuff to your coach. Do what I say, & I won't tell your mother the real reason why you got kicked off the squad. Deal?"

"Deal," she said.

"Good," I replied.

And with those final words, I got dressed as I watched my stepdaughter remove her miniskirt & start to collect all the pieces of her cheerleader uniform to wash & dry for my pleasure.

Instinctively, I grabbed her bloomers off the bedroom floor & pressed the crotch of the spankies up against my face. I moaned as I inhaled the scent that came from the moistness that could be found inside of her briefs.

"You really like pussy, don't you, Daddy?" she asked me.

"Truth be told, yours is the best I've ever tasted," I confessed, as I handed the briefs off to her. "And I'm looking forward to tasting you some more."

"Me too," she replied. "Soooo... I better start washing."

Then Halle got dressed & we departed from the bedroom one by one, with plans to reunite in approximately two hours for even more fun.

It was definitely unfortunate that my daughter got kicked off the Varsity Cheerleader squad. I enjoyed going to the games & staring at her flawless 18 year old body. However, there was a big positive that came from this shocking development. It allowed me to provide her with my favorite brand of discipline & taste her with great regularity. And it ensured that this weekend would be a weekend to remember, for both of us, for a very long time.

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
333 Followers