A Horny Woman Ch. 06: The (Big) Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, I see what you are doing. Brilliant! Well, how about this -- both my nipples and the lips of my pussy have been pierced. No one knows all that."

"Thank you, Nancy. I'll have him whisper the answer so everyone doesn't find out."

"Oh, fuck no. Don't do that. I'm thinking that I'd like them to know. And want to see..."

"Well, bless your heart! I hope to meet you some day!"

"You just might! Bye."

I turned to Tony. "You heard my end of the conversation. Tell me something about Nancy's body that's been a secret. And she said you can feel free to let everyone here know about it. If she's really your wife, then she sounds like a real pistol!"

"I think it's pretty simple, especially the way you guys were talking. She's had both her nipples pierced and recently had the lips of her pussy pierced as well." He actually blushed! From his navel to the top of his head he went red! It was adorable. The rest of the guys pretty much all had something to say.

I spoke up. "She's anxious for y'all to see them -- but she's not here now. I am -- and we aren't done with introductions."

With that I moved into Tony's arms, pressed up tight against him, pulled his hands onto my ass and then kissed him long and deep. He was a really good kisser!

"That's where you can start when you tell Nancy the details" I whispered as he let me go.

I turned around and found myself looking at the sculpted pecs of an ebony body. Looking up, I saw a shaved head and deep, piercing green eyes.

"I am John. I hope you like big things." He pulled one of my hands to his waist and pushed it into his briefs.

"Holy shit! Dude, you are a fucking monster! That feels like a log, not a cock." I pulled down his briefs, and out came at least 12 inches of uncut cock, as thick as my arm.

He got some whistles -- I guess not everyone on the team had shared a shower. I hoped it didn't give any of them a complex of any sort. He may have been the biggest, but I wanted them ALL. Meanwhile, falling back into the pattern, I found myself surrounded by men.

"I am Mikey, What I lack in length, I compensate for in other ways" Said the voice in my ear. The cock he'd wedged between my ass cheeks felt like he'd stuffed my ass with a beer can. He was thick. Very thick. These two guys were likely to get special attention.

Finally, there was one man left. A little older than the others -- maybe even older than me. I saw his wedding ring as he handed me his phone.

"I'm Alan. Press play."

When I did, I saw him arm in arm with a mature, sexy woman. She spoke.

"I'm Miriam, Alan's wife. I don't know your name -- although I will eventually -- and when I heard you wanted to be sure the married men had permission, I was absolutely delighted with what you are up to. When I thought about it, I knew I wasn't going to be available by phone to confirm this, so I recorded this before Alan left home to come there. We've been married for five years. It was the second marriage for both of us. We were both divorced when we met at a swing party at a mutual friend's home. We are swingers and live that lifestyle. While you will be entertaining Alan and his mates, I will be away at a retreat where I hope to duplicate your feat -- except I already know all the men attending, and I plan to involve their wives as well. If you ever come to our area, be sure to let us know and we'll throw one of our parties for you! Enjoy yourself. I know Alan will!"

"Gee Alan, you sound like a veteran. Maybe we should put you in charge?" I laughed.

"Not me, just point me to the right entrance and let me play!" Everyone broke up.

"Well," I said, sinking to my knees in front of him, "Here's one entry point." I looked up with my eyes and my mouth open.

Alan pulled down his briefs and his semi-erect cock came out. He grabbed it and began stroking it as he pulled my head forward. He was a nicely full eight inches (and not yet erect). It easily filled my mouth and I used that to finish getting him hard. Once hard he grew to nine inches long, at which point I pressed forward and slipped his dick into my throat. I heard murmured approval as I took him all the way to the base of his cock. My hands played with his balls and his ass as my mouth worked up and down his length. In case I haven't said anything before, I love sucking cock, both for the power it gives me over a man as well as the sheer physical sensations. What I discovered was that I loved sucking cock in front of others even more! None of these guys were tiny, and I suspect most of them had encountered women who weren't into blowjobs -- and certainly not into deep throating. They liked what they saw me doing, and I, in turn, liked that they liked it.

I let go of Alan's body and reached out to either side. Hands guided me to hard male cock, and I began to stroke what I could reach. Again, more approval and appreciation. Men moved up and began stroking their cocks near my face, so I began to move between dicks, sucking one for a bit then moving to the next one. And they began to work as a team -- the ones on my hands were different. The ones in my face kept changing.

Through it all, my pussy was dripping like a faucet. At some point I felt hands working on my erogenous hotspots -- my boobs, nipples, ass cheeks and my cunt. The cock in my mouth began to twitch and I felt it pulse while shooting its load down my throat. He slowly withdrew (it was Dominic) and was replaced by Richard's fat schlong. He was so good -- it was like he was making love to my mouth! When it was time to move to another I paused.

"Guys, you can learn something from Richard." And then opened my mouth to Andre's uncut meat. Up and down, up and down and then he was jammed into my face and his cock spewed into me. As I leaned into it, my hands continued to stroke the meat that was placed in them. Someone had inserted a lot of hand into my pussy, and I was riding that as if I would come from it. Edward was next, choosing to fuck my face and do all the work. My hands still each held a cock. I managed to get my hands or my mouth on all of them during that time, and swallowed cum from four of them.

At some point they moved me to the bed. They lay me back on my back and I felt my legs beings spread. I glimpsed Russo's head moving in, and soon I was enthralled by his tongue dancing on my lady bits. Cocks were being stroked at either side of my face, so I turned my head to the side, opened my mouth and took one in. After a bit I turned to the other side. Back and forth between them.

I felt pressure on my stomach and looked up to see Alan straddling my chest, nestling his hard dick between my boobs and squeezing them together.

"Miriam's tiny upstairs. I wish she could see this now!" Said Alan.

I winked at him and lifted my chest a bit. Couldn't say anything -- I had Mikey's fat cock in my face at the time. And Russo had now begun to lavish my clit with his tongue -- I doubt I would have been able to say anything even if my mouth weren't busy. He was indeed a master at it -- so much so that I felt an orgasm build from there and take over. He pressed his face into my cunt as I came. As the pleasure subsided and I regained some sense, he moved forward and simply filled up my cunt with one stroke. It was enough to being another orgasm and I came as he fucked me. He didn't last all that long before his cock began its twitchy dance and erupted deep inside me. I loved it!

That seemed to open the floodgates for others. Alan's cock, between my boobs, was soon spurting his hot cum on my chest and neck. I thought of the ZZTop song "She Wore A Pearl Necklace" and tried to hum it, but I gave up as the cock in my mouth began to flood my tongue with man juice. One of the ones I was stroking let loose as well and I was being bathed in sticky sperm, now some of those scenes I'd seen in pornos sort of made sense. The cum landing on me didn't do anything, but that the men were cumming did. I began to feel like I was being worshipped with their juices. That was new and interesting and fuck, I was coming again!

Right after that the men turn me over, face down. I got to my knees and looked around. I was still surrounded by hard cocks, at attention, demanding me to release their juices. I was wearing some of that, I had swallowed a good deal of it, and at least one of my holes was dripping with it.

"Are we ready for round two?" I asked.

"Fuck yes." "You bet." "I haven't come once yet!"

"Okay. Got the picture. Here's what's next -- John, are you still hard?"

"What you think?" I looked. He was hard and stiff. Just what I wanted.

"Yep. You are. Good, lie down." When he did, I straddled him and lowered myself to line up my cunt with him, and then I simply let myself slide down his pole. Oh my god! It was glorious! I love being that full of cock! I let out a moan, then looked around.

"I love having my ass eaten, and then fucked royally. It's even better with a big dick in my pussy, like John's. Oh, I can manage to find ways to deal with others at the same time. Use your imagination, men, and make me happy!"

Hands pushed me forward, making my ass accessible. Not sure who it was that finally began to rim me, but he was doing a great job. John's big cock just stayed hard and he would twitch it and flex it and I felt every twitch of it.

Anthony opened his mouth. "She's awfully talkative. Bossy even. I think we need to shut her up." He had his fat cock in hand.

"I love the I glurgle, murble". My words were cut off when he filled my mouth. I winked, and let out a deep "mmmmmm." They all laughed. I would have joined them, had I not been occupied. I just sucked hard instead.

The mouth at my asshole pulled away. The suddenly empty feeling was quickly replaced by the head of a cock. I relaxed and let it press forward, mentally offering thanks that they had used lots of lube. That made it easy, and soon I could tell that cock wasn't going any farther. We women are so lucky -- it's just an amazing feeling when tow cocks are separated by just a little bit of flesh. And with a third one slowly sliding in and out of my face, I was again on a mental power-high knowing I was their center of attention.

No sooner had I thought that than I started coming. This one began in my ass, of all places, but no matter where it began, I was soon consumed by rolling waves of pleasure. I was entering another world, one orgasm after another without stopping, impaled on burning hot flesh sticks. When they came, they filled me with juices that were even hotter. And each one that did, was soon replaced by another, and another and another.

Sticky sperm squished out of my ass and pussy as new cocks entered them, even my mouth began to show signs of it; I'd lost the ability to swallow every drop as wave after wave of orgasm interrupted my concentration. I was turning into a cumslut. A cumbucket for this group of virile men. I was barely holding on to consciousness at some point. I just wanted more and more, and they kept obliging me.

I don't know what time it was when we stopped. I was a sticky, slimy, cum covered mess and was as limp as wet noodles. My holes oozed come. My jaws were sore. I probably would have passed out like that, except the men who had recovered from whatever round it was managed to pick me up, bring me to the bathroom, and spent time washing me clean. Of course, they all managed to take some pictures first! I made them send me copies, of course.

While I was being pampered, someone changed the bed linens. Hell, they may have changed the mattress as well, since it was soaked in bodily fluids! What ever the case, I came back in and crawled into a fresh bed and fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to the smells of breakfast foods. There were tables in the suite and place settings. A buffet breakfast was there and, strangely enough, I was famished. The men began drifting into the room as I began to eat. By the time I was on my third go-around all ten had joined me. Barb came in with champagne and orange juice and we had mimosas as they began to play the video of the night's activities. I hadn't even thought about being filmed -- it wasn't' a problem, just unexpected.

I can barely describe what it was like. I was in a room of 10 horny men, with big (and bigger) cocks, watching myself imitate every porn star I'd ever seen. Frankly, I amazed myself with some of my antics. While we at first were just a rowdy crew watching ourselves, making some pretty damn lewd comments (I got my chance to sing "Pearl Necklace" when it happened and got a standing ovation!), and then, like with most porn, body parts started responding. I was surrounded once again by 10 gorgeous hardons and I was soon right back in the mix, filled to the brim with their juices. By the time we , were too pooped to do anything else it was early afternoon. At that point I said goodbye to each one of them. That included trading personal information, just in case. Then it was my turn to clean up, and consider how I was going to get home -- because I was so fucking sore I couldn't walk. But even beyond the money, fulfilling on my fantasy was so incredibly worth it that if Barb asks me to do it again, I wouldn't hesitate for a minute.

Damn. Retelling that really brought back memories and I find myself lost in the reverie. I'm alone here as I write this, so I'm going to my trusty toy chest and I'm sure I can find things that will let me relive some of those memories. I'll eventually get around to some more of my adventures. If you're interested, of course.

12