All Comments on 'A Horrible Moment in Time'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
So very erotic loved it want more

brilliant story. such a real joy to read. a horrible moment in time .

had me hot and horny reading it. you only get better with each time you write.

another of your awesome stories. keep them cumming love th different kinds of your stories add something to your writing each time. love this one . more please.

NavauraNavauraover 11 years ago
hmmm

This was sad and funny in a way because of the idiotic way the guy talked was hilarious. I enjoyed the story and it was totally captivating and with not as many mistakes as most would think, Anyway, Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a question...

...of taste. the contents were horribly disgusting. but i find it brave to set up such a disgusting plot, disgusting characters and an atmosphere that makes you freeze and shudder as you read. so, you've captivated the reader. i'm sure the "audience" is split in halves. this is a polarizing story, that you either love or hate. i don't think there's much in between. it surely was something different. not something that struck my sexual fancy though. i kept on reading to see how far you went. i congratulate you on your courage to not be afraid to publish something that might be "unpopular". a personal wish: more emphasis on the pregnancy and how it changed her body, not only her mindset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...