A Horse of a Different Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God" Claire whispered in shock.

"Claire, come with me" there was something in her sons' voice. A new confidence she had not heard before.

Stunned the mother took her son by the hand and followed him to the lobby of the hotel. She watched mutely as he stood at the desk and exchanged the small slip of paper for an ornate room key.

Still numb, Claire let her son lead her to the elevator; it wasn't until the doors slid shut in privacy, that she found her voice. "He knows...he knew I would" She whispered.

"Do you want to stop?" Evan asked her. "It's now or never mom" his voice pulled something out of her.

Weeks of raging hormones, mind numbing fantasy filled orgasms to a ten inch dildo rolled through Claire's belly. Her eyes looked first into her sons' eyes and then down at the obvious bulge in his stacks that was far bigger than any man had the right to be.

With almost a lunge Claire pressed her son against the wall of the elevator, reaching down she tried vainly to wrap her slender hand around the huge pole in his slacks.

"I want this fucking thing shoved so far into me it comes out my throat" she husked.

By the time the elevator doors had opened and the pair reached the door to their room, Claire had successfully opened most of the buttons on her son's shirt. Her fingers trailed over the firm biceps and pecs that were hidden inside the cloth.

Once inside the door to the room, Claire found her lips crushed by Evans as he maneuvered her through the room. Gasping the pair broke free as Evan stripped off what remained of his shirt and tux jacket. Claire felt a tremor as she stared at his now bare upper body. God she wanted this, she thought. No, she needed this.

Reaching behind her back, her fingers found the zipper to her dress. She froze at her sons' words.

"Stop" his voice almost harsh. "I want to...please" he said more softly.

Claire let her hands fall limp at her sides as she offered herself to her son. She watched his face as first the sound of the zipper lowering filled the room, and then the wonder fill his face as her dress slowly slipped free to puddle at her feet.

"So fucking beautiful" she heard her son whisper.

Standing only in her pale red panties, Claire watched as her son's eyes all but devoured her. She could feel those raging hormones peaking inside her hot belly.

"You like" she asked suddenly conscious of her pooch at her belly, and the full mature hips. She was no eighteen year old, and didn't feel she could compete with what they had left downstairs.

Rather than answer her, Claire watched as Evan unbuckled and unzipped his slacks. Hooking fingers in both trousers and boxers, he lowered the pair to the floor. As he rose back up Claire could only gasp at the sight.

"Oh fuck" she couldn't help the words as they slipped out.

Evan stood before her, this time no soft member swinging between his thighs. This time, a raging monster of what had to be at least ten inches of cock meat reared before her.

In awe, Claire slowly slipped to her knees before her son. She felt like she was worshipping this hunk of meat throbbing in front of her.

"Perfect" she whispered. "So perfect" as her hand rose, slender fingers tried vainly to wrap around his thick girth.

She could feel blood pulse through the heavy veins that traveled down the hard shaft, throbbing against her palm. She could feel her saliva pooling in her mouth as she stared at her son.

"Evan" Claire whispered, even as she felt her own juices begin to drip down her trembling thighs. "I am about to become the biggest whore you have ever met." She told her son. "Forgive me" she whispered, and then her hot mouth descended on him.

"Oh fuck" she heard Evan moan above her as she sucked him in.

His taste coated her tongue, and his scent filled her nostrils as she tried to push more of him into her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" Claire gave an obscene moan as she sucked deeply on his huge cock. She felt the engorged head bump against the back of her throat. Fuck he was HUGE she dimly thought.

"Mom...mom" she heard from above her.

"Fuck my mouth" Claire begged as she popped her mouth free for a moment. "Fuck my face like the whore I am" she gasped. Claire jammed her mouth back onto his pulsing cock.

True to her words, she felt her son's fingers curl in her hair, as his hips began to pump. God yesss she thought. Fuck your whore mother's mouth was the only thought in her mind.

Claire knelt servicing her son as she had only had fantasies of doing. Her thin panties so soaked with her dripping cream she could feel it running down her thighs.

Her mouth was barely half down his huge cock before the head hit the back of her throat again, causing her to gag on his magnificent cock.

"Ullkkkkkkkkkkkkk" was the only sound she could emit around a mouth stretched wide with hard meat.

Claire could feel her own spit dribble from the corner of her mouth with every stroke. God he was using her just like she had told him. One hand reached around and grabbed a firm ass cheek to steady her as Evan pounded into her mouth.

Her jaw ached it was stretched wide as she sucked like a mad woman. She reached up her other hand and began to massage the heavy balls swinging between his thighs.

"Oh fuck...oh shit..." she could hear him grunting above her.

Claire felt his cock throb inside her mouth, she knew he was about to explode. Popping her mouth free she pumped furiously at the stalk aiming the purple head for her open mouth.

"Give it to me baby" she whimpered. "Give momma every fucking drop." She told him.

"Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she heard Evan roar above her.

She felt his cock literally lurch in her grip, then stared in wonder as the piss hole on the end expanded open. Suddenly the first jet of his cum shot from the tip, bathing her face from nose to chin in him.

"Yesssssssssssssssss" Claire moaned as her son's warm cum covered her face. "Cum baby" she encouraged her son.

"Oh my fucking God" Evan grunted; as a second thick rope burst free.

This time Claire aimed better as she felt the thick hot liquid coat her tongue and then slide down her throat. She knew she had to look like some cheap whore as she knelt in the hotel room all but nude, pumping every drop she could out of her son's massive cock.

By the time Evan had shuddered down from his orgasm, Claire extended her tongue and ran it along her face. Then used her fingers to scoop of the slimy goo and pop it into her hungry mouth.

"Delicious" she murmured as she tasted her son for the first time. She was damned if it would be the last, she thought.

Claire gave a squeal as Evan reached down and lifted her from the floor in one fluid move. With a flex of his arms, Claire felt her body flung onto the bed. Scooting back fully onto the mattress she looked up at her son, seeing the almost feral hunger in his eyes.

"You want it baby...then come and get it." She told her son.

Thinking of her son as the inexperienced virgin, Claire expected him to immediately climb on top of her; not that she would have objected right then. Instead, she was shocked when her son dropped his weight onto the mattress between her lewdly spread thighs.

She felt strong fingers wrap into the elastic waist of her panties, then a ripping sound as he tore the flimsy fabric from her.

"Fuck yes" Claire gasped. "Take what you want baby" she moaned.

"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" her scream echoed across the room as the sudden heat of Evan's mouth closed over her quivering sex.

Claire shuddered and shook as she felt her son's hot tongue drive between her drenched lips to scoop at her honey. Then she felt it pull free to drag across her sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck...yes...eat me...eat me...." She babbled.

What he lacked in experience, Evan more than made up in ferocity; as he devoured his mother. Claire felt her body rocked with mini waves as she listened to the wet slurping between her thighs. Her hands shot down and gripped his head as her ass rose from the bed.

"Oh fuck...make me cum...yes...yes..." she chanted.

Gary had never really been a fan or oral sex, though he had tried when the prostate issues came. What Claire had thought of as orgasms swiftly paled to the climb she was on now.

"Oh God...Oh God..." she moaned as the freight train barreled down on her.

Looking down at her son, Claire saw the most obscene sight of her life as her son feasted on her willing cunt. No fantasy could compare to the sight before her.

"I'm going...oh shit....Evan..." she gasped as her belly knotted.

"Motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Claire wailed as her entire body exploded.

Her hips came up from the bed, mashing her pelvis into Evan's face trapped between her thighs. River after river flowed out of her as Evan drank her.

"So good....so good..." Claire moaned as her body settled back onto the bed.

Even as she felt after-shocks flex through her belly, she felt Evan slide up her sweat slick torso. She could only lay limp and trembling as she felt that massive head lodge between her engorged lips.

"Now I'm a motherfucker" her son's voice filled her ear.

Claire grunted as that fat head entered her with a wet pop. "Oh fuck" she moaned as her walls tried to stretch to fit him. She was stunned to realize even the dildo she had bought did not match what her son was now driving into her.

Inch by inch she felt him filling her. To Claire it felt like his cock never ended as Evan pushed deeper. How could any man be this BIG she dimly thought?

"Finally" Evan breathed in her ear as his pelvis settled over hers.

There was only one thing Claire could do at that moment. "Cumminngg" she gasped as her pinned body convulsed under her son.

Just the sheer presence of him inside her sent wave after wave rolling through her. He hadn't even started fucking her and already she was cumming.

"Cum on my cock mom" Evan told her.

"Nahhhhhhhhhhhh" Claire moaned as she felt him pull back to about half length, then drive back into her.

Claire watched with glazed eyes as Evan rose up on his arms above her. He's going to...Oh God...her mind tried to accept what was about to happen. She felt him draw back his full length until just the fat head rested inside her.

"FFFUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Claire screamed as Evan pounded down hard into her. She felt her body bounce on the bed as she took his hard thrust.

"Evan...oh God Evan...." Claire moaned as his hips began to rise and fall. Every thrust sent a new wave through her belly.

For the next thirty minutes, what felt like thirty hours to the wanton mother; her son used her body again and again. Pounding strokes accompanied by the sucking noise of his cock drilling her soaked cunt. Claire felt wave after wave as she felt like she was in a continuous orgasm. Never had she been fucked like this.

She could feel her fists pound the mattress, her legs wrap around his waist. Every inch of her cunt walls screamed with pleasure when he filled her. Claire knew this had partly been her husbands' idea. She wondered if the poor man realized his sex starved wife had forever been ruined for any other man.

Suddenly Claire felt the impossible as that telephone pole of a cock swelled even more inside her. Her eyes popped open and she stared up at her son.

"That's it baby" she begged. "Don't stop, cum in me. Oh God yesssss." She moaned.

"Mom ....are you..." Evan tried to grunt out above her.

Gallant to the end, her son was worried if she was safe. Right then she didn't give a damn if she was or not. His cock belonged right where it was when it dumped that hot load. Her nails raked down his back and then dug into the cheeks of his ass.

"Yes baby, do it" she hissed. "Cum in me, fill my pussy." She whimpered. "Needed this....dreamed of this....don't stop ever..." she moaned.

She didn't know how, but it felt like Evan rammed his cock even deeper. It felt like it would come out the other side of her stomach as his pelvis mashed against hers.

"Clairreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Evan roared above her; even as she felt his cock throb along her walls. A white hot fire filled her belly as she felt his seed pumping into her.

"Evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Claire wailed as he body convulsed again. She had lost track of how many orgasm she had been having; and it really didn't matter to her.

What amazed the mother was that her juices ejected with such a force, they seeped around that huge piece of meat buried in her; running down the crack of her ass to soak the bed under her.

Claire could feel rope after rope pumping into her stretched belly. God how much could he cum, she dimly wondered. Not just him, shit she hadn't stopped cumming the moment that huge cock slid into her.

As her body slowly settled to the bed, she felt the light burning along her stretched walls as they contracted around her sons' cock. God was she going to hurt tomorrow, but it was going to be a beautiful hurt.

She listened to Evans' breathing even out as he drifted to sleep on the bed beside her. The room was theirs until tomorrow, and she knew she couldn't move right now even if she wanted to; and she damn well didn't.

It seemed like only the blink of an eye when Claire startled awake. Sliding out from under her son's arm, she padded softly into the small bathroom. Standing at the sink drying her hands, she gazed at her reflection in the mirror over the sink.

"Damn woman" she whispered at herself. "You finally did it" she shook her head at her image.

She glanced out the door at the form of her sleeping son, the light from the bathroom casting a beam across the bed. Even from this distance she could make out that formidable bulge in the sheet at his groin.

"Was it worth it" she whispered to herself. "Was it worth cheating on your husband or worth committing incest with your son" she stared at that lump as if it were calling to her. "Fuck yes" she whispered back at herself.

Leaving the light on, Claire entered the hotel room and crawled onto the bed. With a trembling hand she gently pulled the sheet away. She didn't want to wake him, but damn she had to see that thing.

"God" her hushed voice breathed out as Evan's cock slid into view. It looked like a huge pipe lying across his thigh.

Gently she reached out and tried to wrap one hand around the thick stalk. Jesus, she mused, she couldn't even get her fingers around the thing. She almost dropped the thing when it gave a small jerk against her hand.

Oh My God, she stared in wonder as it began to fill with blood. He's getting hard again she was stunned. She couldn't resist giving Evans cock a gentle tug, urging it onward. She watched in amazement as it stretched taller in her grip,

"Fucking hell" she gasped as the purple head began to distend again. She could see her dried cum caking along the shaft and matted in his pubic hair. I must have cum like a fucking geyser, she thought.

Claire watched as a clear drop of pre cum oozed from the tip. She felt her belly flip over as she leaned down and swiped her tongue over his cock, catching the small drop on the tip of her tongue.

"Mom" she heard Evan's sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry Evan" Claire almost moaned. "I didn't mean to wake you" she told her son. "It's just...I couldn't...I wanted to..." she stumbled. "God I love your cock." She almost gushed out.

"Then suck it mom" Evans voice filled the quiet room.

Without even a second thought Claire lowered her mouth onto his throbbing manhood. "Mmmmmmm" she hummed as the mixed taste of their previous session filled her mouth.

"That's it mom, suck your sons' horse dick." Evan rumbled."Do you think one time was enough, you can forget that" her son hissed at her.

Jesus, he plans on fucking me again, Claire couldn't help the quiver that ran through her. The room quickly filled with the obscene sound of sucking and slurping as Claire tried to ram more and more down her throat.

"You like that...sucking your sons cock" Evan goaded her on.

"Nnngggggggg" was all Claire could moan as she shoved her throat further down.

One hand slipped between her thighs and she shook as he rammed two fingers up her already dripping hole. Claire knew she had to be a sight, kneeling at her son's side, her small mouth stuffed full of him while he fingered her soaking pussy.

"God you're such a slut" Evans name calling only fueled her. "You want me to fuck you like a slut?" his voiced burned into her.

"Yesssssssssss" Claire groaned as she pulled her mouth free. "Fuck YOUR slut" she told her son.

Claire was surprised at how quickly Evan turned and slid onto his knees at the same time. She watched as he slipped behind her, gripping his throbbing cock. What was he doing?, she wondered. Then she gave a small squeak of surprise when she felt his hand press against the high of her back, forcing her forward.

Looking over her shoulder, she could only watch as Evan positioned himself on his knees behind her. His shove had forced her forward onto her hands and knees, now she saw her son position his body to mount her from behind.

"Oh God Evan" Claire moaned. "Fuck your slut baby." She gave her son permission.

Glancing at the mirror over the small dresser, Claire watched as Evan aimed that huge pipe for her tiny hole. God, she thought, he's going to mount me like some bitch in heat.

"'I'm going to fuck you so much" Evans husky voice came from behind her. "That when we leave in the morning you'll look like you have been riding a horse for a week."

"Oh my fucking God" Clair could barely whisper. She stared into the mirror and watched as the hottest and nastiest fantasy she had ever masturbated too began to come true before her eyes.

"Oh fuck" Claire grunted as she both felt and watched as that swollen purple head slid into her tight cunt.

Claire stared in a mixture of horror and lust as she watched her sons' huge cock begin to slide into her an inch at a time. She could actually see the thick veins along his shaft pulse with blood they were so distended.

His balls looked huge and heavy as they hung beneath him; she tried to imagine how much cum was stored in them right now.

"Oh God Evan" Claire gasped. "So big...so deep...oh god...oh god..." she babbled as she saw his entire cock disappear inside her. Jesus how did she even fit that thing inside her she marveled.

Claire watched as the cheeks of her mature full ass shook when Evan's hips collided against them. She looked at her sons' face, seeing that grimace of lust as he slowly began to pump into her.

"You're so fucking tight" Claire could hear Evan moaning behind her.

"That's it, fuck your whore mother" Claire moaned as she surrendered to her son.

She heard him grunt than ram deep inside her; deeper than she had ever felt a cock before. To the point he was stretching her places she never even knew of.

"Oh God Evan, I'm going to cum." Claire hissed through gritted teeth.

Suddenly she felt her son grip her hips in his powerful hands. As if she had hit a switch in him, he began to pound furiously into her.

Claire opened her mouth to scream, but all that came out was a soft whimper as her spit dripped down her chin. Her eyes rolled back as her son used her body.

As a huge wave crashed over her body, she felt Evan tangle his fingers in her long brunette hair, and with a savage jerk bring her head up, arching her back. The motion rammed her body back, impaling her on his huge cock.

"Take my cum mommy slut" Evan's voice rasped in her ear. Even as he spoke she felt his cock spasm deep inside her, and a scorching heat wash her sensitive walls.

Claire felt herself pulled upward, her helpless arms waving in front of her as her son drove her down hard on him. Like two cars colliding, she felt a second orgasm smash into the first before it was even done.