A Horse of a Different Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cumming...cumming for my son" she babbled. "Use me...take me...breed me...just never stop FUCKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Claire's voice climbed with each word until it turned into a long wail.

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt the most unbelievable sensation. Evan released her hair and gripped her hips, ramming deep into her with the most powerful thrust, Claire felt like she was going to split in half on his huge dick, her entire being centered on that cock.

Just as she felt the first heat fill her belly Claire felt Evan shift his hands to her quivering ass cheeks. Suddenly she felt her tight ring opening as he slipped his thumb into her virgin ass. Gary had always felt anal sex was dirty, and even though Claire had tried a few times, she had never felt the forbidden sensation and had always wondered in the back of her mind what anal sex would be like. Now, she was finding out from the one man who had taken over her entire body.

Claire dropped her head down, trying to muffle her scream as her pelvis exploded with white light. She felt the tightness stretching from her ass to her cunt as her son used both her holes at the same time.

"SHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Claire screamed into to bed sheets. She could feel herself vibrate as her hot juices erupted from between her thighs and sprayed over the bed under the pair.

"Cumming...oh fuck I'm cumming so gooooooddddddddd" Claire moaned as she rolled with her orgasm.

Turning her sweat stained face on the sheets her eyes locked to the mirror. She could actually watch as Evans' cock, only half inside her, throbbed and flexed before her eyes as he pumped his hot load into her.

"Cum in me...oh God yes..." she faintly whispered as darkness enveloped her mind.

When Claire roused a few moments later, she found herself lying face down on the sheets, the puddle of their sex under her slick body. She could feel a thick glob of slime oozing out of her stretched hole. Slowly she turned her head and looked at her son stretched out beside her.

"You OK mom" he asked softly. "You passed out for a minute" his voice worried.

"Am I OK" she could hear how hoarse her voice was from all her screaming. "Baby you could fuck me to death and I would be OK." She whispered back.

Evan said the most wonderful words she had ever heard. "Maybe not to death" she heard him say softly. "But any day or any time I would love to fuck you; because I love you mom."

You have no idea what you just promised was the only thought Claire had as sleep overtook them both.