A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 04

Story Info
A housewife's husband helps her discover a guest's secret.
2.6k words
4.24
36.9k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers

I knew Alyssa was going to be upset after the way she left the garage, although I wasn't absolutely sure why. Was receiving oral sex from Josh a bigger deal to her than what they had done the night before? Was it because I was there and she knew I had watched her cum from someone else's touch? Or was it because I hadn't discussed it in private with her before it took place?

Careful not to wake the kids from their naps, I walked upstairs and into our bedroom where I found her sitting on the floor. She had just started folding a large pile of laundry.

"Are you upset? I'm sorry if you are, but you shouldn't be." I said gently as I closed the door.

Her stare was fixed on the child's shirt in her hands. "Really? You really think I shouldn't be upset?"

I don't claim to be the sharpest crayon in the box when it comes to reading between the lines, but I could tell this was a rhetorical question and remained silent.

"It was one thing when we discussed it last night and decided it was a one-time thing. But within a little over half a day, that one-time thing became a two-time thing because you took advantage of how horny I am this time of the month." Alyssa ended her sentence with a sigh.

"Well, technically you asked me if it was a one-time thing last night and I don't remember ever answering." I knew I was splitting hairs, but I had a bad habit of trying to defend myself using tangents.

"Whatever. The point is that you just offering me to your friend is embarrassing and objectifying. He probably thinks that it's just commonplace for me to go around trading sex acts with random people." and then after a brief pause she added, "I feel like a slut."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her as I sat down behind her. "First off, he doesn't think that. I told him this morning that last night we had discussed it before and he happened to be in the right place at the right time. Secondly, I'm really sorry that I embarrassed you by not discussing that with you ahead of time."

Alyssa looked back at me. "Ok. I'm not mad at you. I have to admit, it was fun and I could have resisted more if I had wanted to. I just don't want you to think less of me."

"Huh?" I said confused. "How could I think less of you? You were going out of your comfort zone because you knew it turned me on. It makes me love and appreciate you even more."

My wife turned around as I laid down and pulled her over onto me. We smiled and kissed.

"Speaking of being turned on..." I said looking up at her.

Alyssa immediately sat back up. "Nope! I actually have to get some chores done before the kids get up. Plus, I already got mine." she finished with a smirk.

"Oh come on, I'll be quick. Whatever happened to the whole insatiable-time-of-the-month thing?"

"Sorry, you'll just have to wait until tonight." she shrugged as she said coldly.

I got up from the floor and flopped down on the side of the bed watching my wife fold our clothes. After trying to change the channel in my mind for a couple minutes unsuccessfully, I slid my pants and boxers down my legs and kicked them off. "I can't get the image of you cumming on the hood of my car out of my head. I'm not going to be able to wait until tonight to take care of this."

"Seriously?" Alyssa said as she looked over to see me stroking my member, "It's not like you don't see me cum all the time."

"Yeah, but not with another guy's head buried between your legs. Trust me, I don't really understand why it turns me on so much either, but when you said 'someone just make me cum', I almost busted a nut in my pants." I stopped stroking for a moment to think and then continued. "Something about separating the carnal physical act away from the emotional aspect and just giving in to what your body desires is so hot to me."

I resumed masturbating as my wife continued to work on the laundry in silence. Images of the night before ran through my head and I badly wanted to watch the recorded video, but that would obviously have to wait for when I was alone.

Alyssa broke the silence. "Luckily my brain doesn't turn ALL the way off when I'm horny like I think yours might, because that wasn't the only thing my body desired."

After having a second to process the words and the meaning behind them, I felt like I was going to blow my load right then, but managed to stop stroking and hold back. "Care to clarify?"

My wife stood, walked to the bed, and laid down beside me. "What do you think it means?"

"You wanted to cum again?" I answered vaguely in an effort to get her to explicitly tell me what she meant.

She nodded. "My legs were already spread. It would have been so easy for him to pull out his cock and slide it into my pussy. You could have watched him have his way with me."

Then it dawned on me that my wife was talking dirty to help me masturbate. Or maybe she was testing me. My hand began moving again up and down on my cock, those last few words ringing in my head. Role-play or not, the thoughts conjured up were incredibly arousing.

Next thing I knew, Alyssa was rocking the bed as she lifted her ass up to pull her pajamas down her legs similarly to what I had done with my pants minutes before. "Well, this backfired. I was going to try and get you to finish up quickly with some dirty talk so you could help me with the laundry, but I went and got myself horny again. For fuck sake, what is wrong with me!"

As she pulled the pajamas off her feet, she rolled, put a leg over me, and pushed herself up to straddle my hips. Still holding my dick, I positioned the tip at the entrance of her pussy as she slowly sunk onto it.

I took a hold of her hips and started pulling her back and forth. "What's wrong with you? From this angle I can't think of a single thing."

As my wife got into a rhythm, she leaned over and kissed me. With one hand I pulled her shirt and bra up, letting her tits hang freely near my face. I was already close to cumming when she mounted me, so I tried to distract myself by massaging her breasts. Unfortunately, I was instead reminded that Josh had done the same thing last night while Alyssa had her lips wrapped around his cock. Between that thought and the intense grinding my crotch was receiving, I hit the point of no return.

"Cumming." A single word was all I could get out before I shot burst after burst of semen upwards into my wife's pussy.

Alyssa continued to ride my cock as it slowly softened. I could tell she desperately wanted to get off, but eventually my member slipped out and cum dribbled down onto it. Without missing a beat, she rolled off of me, reached into her bedside table, pulled out her 'vibey', turned it on, and placed it on her clit.

With her eyes closed and other hand moving two fingers in and out of the hole where my dick had just been, I watched as my wife tried to give herself an orgasm. I wanted to help, but I wasn't sure what would help and what would distract. After a couple minutes, she opened her eyes with a sigh. "I can't get there. It's fine."

"Sorry, I couldn't last longer for you. I wanted to help just now, but didn't know what you needed to finish." I felt bad.

"I DID just cum less than an hour ago, so I think I'll survive for now, but I'll probably want more of either you or 'vibey' tonight." she said as the vibrator was returned safely to its resting spot an arms reach from the bed.

I walked to the bathroom and as I peed, I wondered if Josh had left yet. Moving the blinds to peek out the front window, I saw his truck still parked on the street. Curious as to why he hadn't left yet, I proceeded back into the bedroom, pulled on my pants, and moved toward the door to the hallway.

"Where do you think you're going? Get down here and start folding." my wife said as she glared up at me.

I opened the door and whispered, "I'm just going to grab a glass of water. Want anything from the kitchen?"

Alyssa nodded and replied that she wanted water as well.

I quietly made my way past the kids rooms and down to the first floor. With no sign of Josh, I walked to the basement stairs door, opened it, and peered down. Even during the day, it was dark enough to see a faint light coming from under the guest bedroom door at the foot of the stairs. Was he taking a nap? But why was the light on?

After debating internally for a few moments, my curiosity got the better of me. I closed the door to the basement and walked back into the kitchen and opened the spy camera app on my phone. An image of Josh sitting on the side of the bed appeared on my screen. In one hand he held his smartphone, to which he eagerly stared at. His other hand was partially covered by red and black fabric as he rapidly moved it up and down over his cock. I wasn't surprised that he, like myself 10 minutes ago, felt the need to relieve himself after witnessing my wife's performance in the garage. I would have turned the app off and gone back to bringing two glasses of water upstairs had it not been for suddenly realizing what the piece of fabric was.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled to myself, "That's her panties."

I was pretty sure Alyssa had worn those a couple of days before. Aside from the pattern of black stars on red background, there was nothing special about them; just a pair of cotton, bikini-cut panties. I guessed he had found them in the laundry room after I had gone upstairs earlier.

The way he stared at the screen of his phone made me really wonder what he was looking at as he stroked my wife's underwear over his dick. Was he looking at pictures of Alyssa? If he was, I couldn't think of how he would have gotten a hold of anything sexy. Unless maybe he had got a picture of her from last night? But I would have seen that, right? I wanted to believe he was lusting after her with his eyes, but concluded that it was probably just Internet porn.

After a minute of watching him masturbate, I decided to not push Alyssa's patience and shut the app off. As I filled the water glasses, I made a mental note to look for the panties later and see if he had actually cum in them.

It wasn't long after I had returned to the bedroom and we had finished the laundry that I heard Josh's truck start and drive away. I waited a few minutes and then went downstairs, leaving my wife watching a TV show on her iPad in bed. Initially I made my way to the guest bedroom, flipped on the light, and glanced around. Seeing nothing, I turned the light off and went back up to the laundry room. I pulled a couple layers of clothes off of the top of the one hamper of unwashed clothes that remained. My heart rate increased as I saw the red and black design peeking out from under a shirt. As I pulled them out by the waistband my other hand reached for the crotch and was met by wetness. I pulled the elastic band apart and looked inside, expecting to see globs of cum. Instead, only the darkened wetness of fabric with some tints of white smudges.

"Of course he would have wiped as much off as he could." I thought to myself. "Now how can I show her this without it seeming weird that I stumbled across them within a few minutes of him leaving?"

I stood there running scenarios in my head for a couple minutes, until I came up with a plan. It wasn't great, but it played off of my usual obliviousness housework, so I hoped it would sell. I put a couple handful of dirty clothes into a different basket and proceeded to carry it upstairs to the bedroom. I entered and shut the door behind me.

"I brought up the rest." I said as matter-of-factly as I could.

Alyssa looked up from her show and frowned. "What are you talking about? I only did one load."

"I guess these fell out or something." I carried the basket with the roughly dozen clothing items to the bed and dumped them out beside her. "I'll just fold them real quick."

My wife paused the show and leaned over. "No John, these are dirty."

She picked up a couple items to inspect them and then threw them back into the basket. I started trying to think about how to get her to focus on the single pair of panties mixed in with the few remaining socks and shirts, when she reached over and grabbed them to put back into the basket. The movement of her hand toward the basket halted and she brought the underwear closer to her body.

"Why are these wet?" my wife spoke with a confused tone.

I ignored her and put the rest of the clothes back into the basket. Looking over and seeing her inspect the fabric triggered my heart to start racing again. "What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

She continued staring at them without responding for a few seconds. "Wow." she said suddenly as she sat upright, "Where were these? I think Josh jerked off in them."

Barely able to believe how well my plan worked, I feigned surprise. "What?! Let me see. They were with these other clothes in a basket beside the hamper in the laundry room. I figured they were all clean too." Alyssa held out the underwear as I looked and chuckled. "Well, I can't say I'm that surprised after the state you left him earlier. Don't be mad at him."

My wife tossed the panties back into the basket. "I'm not mad. They were already dirty and needed washed. Just shocked I guess."

"I bet they smelled just like what he had gotten a taste of out in the garage." I laughed.

Alyssa shook her head. "That's gross. Just toss them back in the dirty hamper."

I decided to push things a bit. "You should give him a fresh pair for tonight when he gets back. Maybe play with yourself a bit now and give them a nice scent."

My wife rolled her eyes. "Take those back downstairs and let me finish watching my show before the kids get up."

The fact that she hadn't specifically said "no" to the last suggestion made me wonder what she was going to do as I left the room with the basket.

rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers