A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 05

Story Info
A housewife repeats the previous night with a few changes.
3.5k words
4.38
32.8k
39

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers

The rest of the day went by uneventfully. The kids got up from their naps and we played outside in the afternoon sun. Toy lawn mowers, empty water guns, and wiffle balls scattered the backyard. Summer was winding down and I knew it wouldn't be long before we would be needing sweaters to enjoy the outdoors. As dusk approached, Alyssa went inside to work on dinner while I continued watching the kids.

I pulled out my cell phone and sent Josh a text. "How's the house? You coming back for dinner?"

Soaking up the last few moments of sun before it disappeared behind the neighbor's trees, I heard the buzz of his response. "They found more damage than expected. Yeah, leaving now. Can I pick up some food to contribute?"

"Just grab some beer for us and wine coolers for Alyssa." I sent back.

I stood up and called the kids to go inside. As my daughter toddled over, I grabbed her into my arms and walked up the stairs of the deck.

Josh knocked on the front door 20 minutes later. Upon letting him in, he proceeded into the kitchen to unveil a 6-pack of Green Apple Smirnoff Ice, my wife's favorite. Alyssa cheered and thanked him. Also out of the bag, he pulled a variety pack of 21st Amendment IPAs. I mimicked my wife's girly exclamation and managed to get a laugh. Finally, he pulled out a half-gallon of chocolate milk and displayed it to the kids. I made sure they thanked "Mr. Josh" and we all sat down to eat a roast Alyssa pulled from the oven.

After eating, I helped get the kids cleaned up and ready for bed while Josh relaxed in front of the TV. A couple of bedtime stories later, I walked into the den and plopped down on the sofa across from the chair Josh sat in. He held out the remote control and motioned like he was going to toss it to me.

"Nah, I'm fine with whatever." I said as I held up my hand, "Alyssa will be down in a bit, so just not ESPN, unless you want to scare her away."

Josh flipped through the guide and finally landed on some HBO show I had never heard of just as Alyssa walked into the room wearing a shirt two sizes too large for her. The shirt was almost down to her knees and I couldn't tell what she was wearing underneath; I assumed a pair of sleep shorts. "Anyone want anything before I sit down?"

Resisting the urge to blurt out "To see what's under that shirt." I instead settled for, "One of those beers Josh got, please."

"Josh?" she said looking at him slightly reclined in the chair.

"Ummm, same for me." He quickly added, "Please."

My wife returned with two beers and a wine cooler. She distributed them and sat down next to me on the couch with a blanket covering her legs.

We talked about Josh's house, drank, and half-watched the TV show. I volunteered to get us a second round as another show started. The new show was also just background noise as we continued to talk, until a sexy scene between a female character and her boss came on and captured our collective attention. As the two characters fucked, the woman made mention of her husband being suspicious that she was cheating on him and how they needed to be more careful.

"I can turn it if you want." Josh said with his eyes still glued to the actress's breasts bouncing up and down as she laid under her counterpart.

I gave my wife a chance to speak, but then said, "We're all adults here." My hand moved under the blanket and began rubbing up and down Alyssa's inner thigh. She didn't let on and simply responded, "Yeah." in agreement.

The scene ended but my hand movements continued to gradually travel further up her leg and under what felt like the fabric of a pair of silk pajama shorts. Eventually, I got to her crotch as my fingers determined she was wearing panties under the shorts. I tried to massage her mound in a circular motion, but my hand was at an awkward angle. Attempting to be as discreet as possible, I withdrew my hand, rotated my body slightly, and pulled Alyssa over to recline against me. I met no resistance as my opposite hand now returned under the blanket, shorts, and panties. Now freely able to massage my wife's pussy, I dipped a finger inside her to get some lubrication.

We continued to watch the show in near-silence, only occasionally commenting out loud on the dialog or action. After occasionally alternating the speed and direction of my fingers over her clit, she closed her eyes and pushed her cheek into my chest. I could tell she was about to have an orgasm, but decided to stop and draw it out. As Alyssa glared at me, I smiled and slowly started moving my fingers again. I knew she was probably aching for release after not being able to earlier when she had ridden me, but I thought it would be fun to tease her a little while longer.

Only about half a minute later, another spicy scene popped up on the TV. This time a different woman was laying on a hotel bed enjoying being on the receiving end of oral sex by a mystery person under a thin sheet that covered them. As I sped up and put a little more pressure on my wife's clit, the actors transitioned to missionary position sex while carrying on some dialog regarding the plot that I neither followed nor cared about.

I glanced at Josh to see if he was oblivious to our actions and sure enough his eyes never left the TV while the characters went at it under the sheet.

When I felt Alyssa starting to move her hips against my hand, I once again stopped my fingers' movement. The scene had ended and my wife pulled away from me to sit up straight. She finished her second Smirnoff, stood up, and announced that she was going to bed. Being that it was barely 9:30pm on a Saturday night, I knew that meant that she was going upstairs to masturbate.

"Oh, ok. Good night." Josh said surprised and a bit sad.

Not knowing how it would play out, I blurted out, "She's mad because she found the panties you borrowed from the laundry hamper."

"What the hell?! John, don't be an ass." Alyssa said jerking her head around to look at me.

Josh's face was instantly red. "I... I'm so sorry. I'll do the laundry and it won't happen again."

"I was never mad. It was surprising, sure, but it's not a big deal. They were dirty anyway." My wife looked over at him staring at the floor. Her voice was suddenly gentle. "Honestly, I took it as a complement. Don't feel bad. I don't know why John brought it up."

Feeling a little bad, I tried to smooth it over a bit, "Come on, I was just giving him some shit. I agree that there's no problem. I mean, you came directly on her last night, why would blowing a load in her underwear be an issue."

Awkward silence filled the room as no one knew what to say and Josh kept staring at the floor.

"Shit, now I feel bad, man." I said, "Alyssa, give him your panties to prove its fine."

My wife raised her eyebrows at me. "I'm sorry, what?"

"No, no, it's fine. I'm fine." Josh said looking up at Alyssa.

I could feel the switch flipping in my head. "Dude, if you want them, just say so. I guarantee you they are pretty juicy from what we were doing over here under the blanket for the past half-hour."

"John!" Alyssa was now the one embarrassed. "I can't even... I'm going upstairs." She took a few steps toward the door, then turned and said, "Josh, I'll leave them on the stairs. If you don't want them or whenever you are done with them, please put them in the laundry room hamper."

I almost fell off the sofa hearing those words come out of my wife's mouth. I instantly decided to double down. "Babe, why don't you just give them to him now."

She was by the door when she looked back at me and asked, "You seriously want me to strip for you two right here in our den? Really?!"

I couldn't tell if she was more annoyed or embarrassed. "It's not like he hasn't already seen you up close." I nervously chuckled. Heart beating out of my chest, I decided to go for it. "In fact, why not just skip a step and jerk him off again?"

Alyssa pursed her lips and stared at me trying to think of what to say. I expected her to turn and leave the room at any second.

"I wouldn't mind watching this time if Josh was ok with it." I looked at him for a response despite it not being a question.

"Ummm, I guess that's fine." he said hesitantly.

Alyssa took a step back towards us. "John, stop pressuring him. It's obvious he's not interested but doesn't want to be rude."

Josh looked over at my wife as he quickly responded. "No, I would love a repeat of last night, but it just feels a little weird with another guy watching. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth." As the last words left his mouth he cringed. "Sorry, figure of speech. You are really hot; not a hors--"

"It's fine. I get it." Alyssa said cutting him off. "You two realize I never agreed to anything, right?."

"Babe, he made you cum earlier. I feel like you should return the favor." I said with a smirk and added, "Look he's already hard."

Alyssa put her hands on her hips. "That was HIM returning the favor for last night!" She sighed. "Fine. But it's definitely not happening here where a child could come wandering in. Let's go down to the guest room."

My heart pounded as we made our way to the basement stairs. Alyssa led the way as Josh walked behind her staring at the back of her bare legs. As we descended the stairs, I brought up the rear while discretely starting the record functionality on my phone's spy camera app.

I walked through the door last and pulled it closed behind me. The click of the door shutting reverberated in the small bedroom as my wife walked to the side of the bed and knelt down on the carpet.

"I guess we'll just do this where we did it last night." Alyssa said as she looked up at Josh who was still standing at the end of the bed.

Josh started to unbutton his jeans, but glanced over at me as if waiting for approval. My hands made an "after you" gesture as I spoke. "Pretend like I'm not here." I leaned back against the wall by the door where I both had a good viewing angle and did not block the camera.

As he walked the few feet to where Alyssa waited on her knees, he finished unbuttoning his pants. He pulled them and his boxers down his thighs as he sat down on the bed in front of her. Seeing another man's semi-erect penis just a foot from my wife's face excited me as I began anticipating what would come next.

Alyssa glanced back over her shoulder at me, most likely to gauge my facial expression. I gave her a smile and she turned back around as she shuffled herself a few inches forward. She spit a couple times onto Josh's dick as her right hand moved to take a hold of it. His body jerked slightly and she began stroking the member slowly, distributing the saliva over the length. After a few seconds, she picked up her speed and settled into a steady rhythm.

"I'm guessing you're probably going to want to see my tits again." my wife said looking up at my friend as her hand glided back and forth over his dick.

Josh was already staring at her as she looked up. "Sure. If that's ok."

Her left hand grasped the bottom of her oversized T-shirt and she pulled it up and over her bra. She reached down to lift the bra upwards as well, but the shirt fell. After attempting this again one-handed, she paused the handjob and used both hands to lift the shirt over her head, throwing it on the floor at her side. The bra followed soon after. My now, completely topless wife resumed jerking off the hardened cock in front of her. The side effect of her shirt being removed was that Josh and I both had a clear view of her legs which had been covered previously. The only thing she was left wearing was the sleep shorts and a pair of panties underneath.

Despite the visual stimulus of Alyssa's tits, the handjob continued for a while with no sign of Josh approaching the finish line. I could tell her arms were getting tired as she kept switching hands every minute as she reapplied fresh spit. It seemed this was playing out exactly as it had last night.

Aside from the soft, rhythmic sound of skin rubbing against skin, the room was silent. I wondered if the lack of talking was due to my presence in the room. Suddenly Josh stopped my wife's hand and said, "I'm sorry, I just can't quite get there. We can stop if you want."

My heart sank for a moment before Alyssa responded. "I don't like leaving a job unfinished. I guess we can do what we did last night. That seemed to get you off pretty quickly."

"Ummm. John, are you ok with that?" Josh said as he looked over at me.

I quickly nodded. "Grinding on her ass? It's a beauty. Go for it." Suddenly I had an idea. "Actually, can you hold on for like 30 seconds?"

They both gave me a puzzled look, but I opened the door and jogged up the stairs without waiting for an answer. I quietly proceeded up the second flight, careful not to awaken the sleeping kids, and walked quickly into our bedroom. Grabbing 'vibey' out of the drawer, I made my way back to the basement. The vibrator was a "wand" style, so hiding it was difficult, but I managed to tuck it in the back waistband of my pants.

As I walked back into the guest bedroom, Alyssa was in the process of tugging down her shorts and panties while Josh watched. Her ass looked amazing as she bent over to move them to the rest of the discarded clothes. Completely naked, my wife began to crawl onto the bed to assume the same position she had the night before.

Josh had already removed his pants the rest of the way while I was gone and eagerly followed Alyssa onto the bed. As he straddled her legs, he lowered his cock into position over her ass cheeks. Before he was able to begin humping my wife's ass, I took the vibrator I had been hiding behind me, flipped it on, and slid it forward between both pairs of legs until the head of the wand pushed against her bare pussy.

"John, is tha-- ughhh!" her words cut off by a groan of pleasure.

Involuntary or not, her hips lifted slightly as I pushed it under her clit. She ground herself into it as I heard her breathing increase. Josh was looking to see what I was doing under him, but once he realized the source of the buzzing, he hurriedly got his dick sandwiched between Alyssa's butt cheeks. Getting two handfuls of her ass, he began thrusting his hips.

Pleased with my contribution to the overall erotism of the room, I took a couple steps back to watch both Josh and my wife enjoy the sexual pleasure they were receiving. My own libido was through the roof and I considered taking my friend's place on top of Alyssa and fucking her when he was done cumming on her back.

It was only a minute before Alyssa's moans became louder and it was obvious she had came on the vibrator wedged under her clit. She continued to hump 'vibey' in a steady rhythm as Josh kept grinding on top of her. I could tell she wanted to have another orgasm, but her movements were causing him trouble in keeping his cock positioned in the valley of her ass.

As Alyssa let out another moan, I asked, "Do you two just want to go ahead and fuck?" I was stunned that the words left my mouth.

The room was filled with only the sound of buzzing and the springs in the bed flexing. Finally after what seemed like forever, Alyssa moaned again and quickly followed with, "Yes. Just do it. I need a cock in me."

I partially expected Josh to look back at me for permission as he had earlier, but instead he immediately stopped grinding to scoot back and lower himself a few inches. Taking almost no time to line up or ease in, he slid his entire cock into my wife's pussy in a single thrust. Alyssa began moaning louder again as she approached another orgasm. Josh held her hips and fucked her hard. A wave of jealousy washed over me as I watched them enjoy the feeling of each other's bodies.

"Ughhhh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckkkk, I'm coming!" she yelled out. As my wife rode the waves of pleasure that washed over her, I noticed that Josh had stopped thrusting and was holding her ass against him as hard as he could. Jealousy was replaced by panic as I realized that he might have just cum inside of her.

"Uhhh... holy shit! Did you just cum in me?!" Alyssa asked seemingly as panicked as I was.

Josh snapped to his senses and quickly climbed off of her as she rolled over and flipped off the vibrator.

"Shit, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry. I thought if you two were fine with no condom then it would be ok. Are you not on birth control or something?"

Alyssa now laying on her back, propped herself up on one elbow as she dipped a finger from her other hand into her pussy. As she removed the finger, a glob of white liquid formed at the entrance and began dribbling out. Seeing my friend's cum leaking out of her caused the logical part of my brain to malfunction. Without a word, I ripped down my pants and climbed onto the bed. Pushing apart my wife's legs even more than they already were, I prepared to reclaim her body.

"John. Hold on. Wait..." Alyssa says as I started to push my cock into her soaked hole.

With only one thought on my mind, I began thrusting myself into her as hard as I could. "Sorry. I need this. Now." I know Josh is still in the room, but I didn't care about anything other than adding my own seed to Alyssa's creamy fuck hole.

Resigning herself to the fucking, she laid back. It only took me a minute or less before I felt my balls primed to deliver their own millions of sperm. I clenched my jaw and dumped my load as deep into her as I could. As my mind cleared and realizing that Josh was probably watching, I withdrew my cock and got off the bed.

"I can't believe any of this just happened." Alyssa said as she sat up and scooted herself to the side of the bed. "I guess you got to experience your fantasy John. Are you happy now?"

I knew it was rhetorical, but I started to answer. "Babe, that was so ho--"

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower." she said interrupting me as she picked up her clothes and vibrator. She looked like she wanted to say something else, but decided against it and left the room.

Josh and I quietly put on our respective pants back on. "I'm sorry. It just felt so good. I wasn't thinking." he said once we were fully dressed.

"Well, it's not entirely your fault, we didn't lay out ground rules or anything." I said as I thought about my wife mentioning being on her fertile time of the month earlier that day. Josh paced back and forth. "How mad do you think she is at me?"

"Well, considering she left these behind, probably not too much." I said lifting the pair of light green panties she had been wearing from the floor. They had been embedded inside the shorts when she removed them at the same time, so there was no doubt in my head it was a conscious act. I tossed them on the bed. "I need to go talk to her, but remember that she said to put them in the hamper once you are done with them."

rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers