A Hostile Takeover Ch. 01

Story Info
The new boss becomes the focus of attention.
4.5k words
4.46
47.7k
43

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 01

After 20 years of married life together they were still committed to one another. Their relationship was, of course, different now but Carl knew Sarah still loved him and he loved her.

It had been a hard, but successful journey so far in their lives. Work and money had been the driving force for both of them, a desire to reach the top as quickly, and early as they could, had pushed them constantly.

Unfortunately, as often is the case, their sex life had suffered as a consequence. That spark of excitement that once existed and pulled them together had long been diluted to a faded glow in a past life.

They'd had a good sexual relationship, nothing too kinky but plenty of fun times. They'd both liked sex and were not prudish. They'd enjoyed a little of most things and considered their sex lives as relatively normal. It hadn't been a boring ride at all, but the drive to be successful had crept up and quickly overtaken them before they realised it. Their sexual encounters were now infrequent and even a little awkward at times.

They'd met each other as childhood sweethearts so hadn't been sexually promiscuous. Carl was not a 'manly' man and had always considered himself lucky to have hooked Sarah when he did. It wasn't that he was unattractive but more that he was less masculine than most of his contemporaries. He had never been a sporty type and, with his slighter build, he'd always lacked a little confidence at school.

They had married as soon as Sarah was 17 and she'd given birth to their only daughter Catherine, the very next year. Cathrine was 18 now and in America, at CalTech University. She'd been at boarding school for most of her life and had grown accustomed to not living at home. She had her own life and friends now, a boyfriend too, although they hadn't yet been introduced. It is fair to say Catherine and her parents weren't the closest of families. Sarah hadn't been particularly maternal and Carl had been focused on his career. They had decided to send her off to boarding school early and agreed that a high-quality education came before her home life. A little harsh, they had sometimes felt, but probably the best for everyone.

The night of their 20th wedding anniversary was soon upon them and they'd invited seventy or so people to their large house for the party. It had been a total success, all be it hard work, as these things normally are.

"Good night Carl." The last guest shouted as they closed their car door. Carl closed the front door and dropped the latch. As he retired from the festivities of the night he felt more than a little drunk. Sarah was too, she'd left the party mess and already headed to bed. She rarely did that unless she had too much to drink, as she never liked to come down to the mess in the morning.

Sarah was already in the bedroom when he entered. She was naked and just climbing into bed, her slender trim body, just disappearing beneath the sheets. She had a fantastic figure at the age of 35 and one many women, 10 years her junior, would die for.

"Hello, stranger. You seemed to have enjoyed your night." Carl quipped, with a smile on his face, as he started removing his clothes.

"Yes I did," Sarah replied.

She had spent a large part of the night dancing and chatting to a new guy from Carl's office. Matt Connolly was a few years younger than Carl. He hadn't worked with him long and didn't know him that well yet. That needed to change! Sarah knew the importance of building relationships within the workplace and was fully aware of the situation.

He was a single guy of a tall athletic, muscular build and was handsome with it. The new boss had been a popular topic of conversation between the girls in the office. He was an American by birth but had been schooled in Europe so had pretty much no accent at all.

He was the new owner of the company that both Carl and Sarah worked for. His Company had taken over and merged with their former employer in a multi-million dollar deal. In reality, Matt's company was huge in comparison.

Carl and Sarah had invested heavily in the former company, taking employee share options early on in its development and investing in more shares as the company grew. These same shares had now also taken a huge uplift after the merger.

Matts's company had become a large multinational conglomerate and appeared to have its fingers in many pies, although it seemed they were all based around technology. It had taken over the entire building the old company had resided in, including the top two floors that had previously been empty. Nobody knew exactly what went on up there on those floors. It had a separate lift and required a security clearance pass to gain access. Carl knew it was tech-based as he'd seen banks of servers and truckloads of computers being delivered, even before the merger was complete. Rumours were abounding, it was either governmental work or a dark web project or something similar. The truth was nobody knew and it was all just wild speculation.

"You have a new boyfriend I see." Carl said jokingly.

He wasn't at all annoyed by the attention she'd shown Matt that evening, in fact just the opposite. Sarah knew full well Carl wasn't the jealous type and was well aware of how important Matt could be to their future. Carl had done well within the old company. He'd worked hard and smart, climbing the ladder from a lowly software developer to a major member of the management team before the takeover.

Carl had also spent a lot of time with a friend of theirs that evening. Catching up on her newly married life and trying to convince her to join the new company. It was par for the course for them both, working the room as a team and building relationships had become second nature. Although Sarah worked equally as hard as Carl did, her career had suffered after the birth of their daughter. It hadn't been a planned pregnancy and the master plan had needed some adaptation. It was at that point that they'd decided to focus on Carl's career and it had paid off.

"Oh yes. we've not long been together actually, so it's all lovely and new." Sarah giggled out.

Carl laughed.

"He seems nice. Is it anything serious yet?" He joked.

"Not yet. It's early days but the sex is great and his cock is huge."

"Is it," Carl said sarcastically.

They'd played these sort of sexual banter games many times before and it usually resulted in making them both horny. Carl was now naked and slipped into bed beside her.

"He's so big though it does get me a little sore sometimes," Sarah said, tongue in cheek.

"Are you sore tonight?" he replied, reaching his arm across her slender belly and resting his hand on top of her pussy.

"No, not too bad. We just had a quickie in the bathroom tonight. There were too many people around and it would have been far too rude to disappear for too long, don't you think?"

"Oh absolutely."

"I'm Just a bit wet with all that cum inside me."

" Oh Really!" Carl said excitedly.

He lower his hand further forward and his finger slowly slipped up and down her pussy lips three or four times, gently caressing her clit on each stroke. Carl paused briefly, then slowly pushed his finger between her lips and it slipped in easily.

"Oh yes, My God, I see what you mean. You're very wet." he said.

He pushed a little deeper inside with his finger and it met no resistance. Sarah's juices were flowing freely as he retracted his finger, adding two more and pushing slowly back into her pussy. Sarah took a deep breath as his fingers sank deeper into her pussy. She let out a tiny moan as he reached the limit of their access, pausing slightly to allow her to savour the moment. He slowly withdrew and gently began to finger fuck her pussy. He could feel her very slightly thrusting forward each time, as his fingers bottomed out, trying somehow to get them deeper inside her.

The thought crossed Carl's mind that if this scenario were real, this would be another man's cum inside his wife's pussy. What was it that had made her so excited? Was it his fingers fucking her pussy? Matt's imaginary cum inside her or was she simply fantasising about being fucked by Matt? Either way, she was loving it and so was he.

Carl's cock had become extremely hard and he felt a small wet drip of pre-cum hit his stomach. Sarah's fantasy was turning him on as he thought about Matt's cock inside his wife's wet pussy. He felt a wave of exhilaration sweep through his body that terminate at the tip of his cock.

"He's left a real mess down here," Carl said.

She pushed back harder just then and he could feel her pussy muscles tightening in waves around the base of his disappearing fingers.

"Can you clean it up for me baby?... Clean up Matt's mess. I keep telling him to use a condom but he just refuses."

This was the first time she had used a cuckold fantasy and Carl liked it.

"Of course darling."

Carl withdrew his fingers and lowered himself down the bed between her legs. She spread them further apart to welcome his face. He ran his tongue slowly up from the bottom of her pussy and gently across the top of her clit. Sarah felt her body react instantly and let out a small moan as he circled her clit with his tongue.

Carl had always felt she'd never been a huge fan of oral much before. That's not to say she didn't like having her pussy sucked but probably she enjoyed cock more. He'd always noticed she'd never waited very long before pulling his face from her pussy and making a move on his cock. Almost an impatience for cock you might say. This time though, it felt different, she was enjoying it much more.

He drew his tongue down from her clit and slowly edged forward parting her swollen lips and into her warm pussy. He was met suddenly with a wave of her warm juices straight into his mouth and It took him by surprise. He stopped for a second as he struggled to manage her huge flow. She immediately drew a hand to the back of his head and pulled him tighter into her pussy. He regained his composure slightly and started lapping at her wet pussy. Sarah immediately responded and increased the pressure by pushing up to his tongue with her body. Carl forced his tongue as deep as he possibly could into her now, licking and sucking furiously. Experience told him she was close to coming and he started to ease back. He knew she'd want his cock inside her, and he was desperate to feel her wet pussy wrapped around his cock too.

At that moment Sarah raised her other hand behind his head and she gripped his hair tightly with both hands, thrusting his whole face deeper into her pussy. She wanted this more than his cock and Carl knew his wife was about to cum.

Carl felt her body starting to shake and she arched her back to push her pussy harder into his mouth. Still holding him tightly in place, she came.

"Oh fuck, Yes, Yes....." She mattered breathlessly.

The waves of her orgasm pulsed through her pussy and throbbed against his tongue still buried deep inside her. The torrent of her warm, sweet juices continued to flow into Carl's mouth and he eagerly accepted them.

As her orgasm began to slow, she softened the grip on his hair and lowered herself back flat on the bed. She didn't move, still savouring her orgasm and enjoying the moment. Carl wanted so much to leap up and bury his throbbing cock in her pussy but she'd not fully let go of him. As he moved slightly to start easing up her body she retightened her grip on his hair and held him in her wetness. She wasn't finished with him yet.

He laid still in the silence, almost afraid to move in her vice-like grip.

Sarah spoke softly.

"You can gently suck my pussy now, Matt."

Carl did as he was instructed immediately and without question. He found Sarah's new assertive manner extremely horny and he moved back in position to began gently sucking her, as instructed.

Sarah was not a double orgasm girl and Carl knew that. One was always enough for her. Still softly gripping his head to her pussy, Sarah relaxed back a little further, and instead of getting horny again she slowly began to drift off to sleep. Carl diligently licked her pussy for a few more minutes but the alcohol soon flooded back to his head, and before long, he fell asleep himself.

Carl woke in the morning to a slight headache. He looked across the bed but Sarah had gone. He heard a slight clattering of glasses and dishes downstairs and knew Sarah would be in full flow tidying up after the party. She was a morning person and was always awake before him.

Carl lay there thinking about last night and how excited and domineering Sarah had been. He thought about her 'imaginary' cum filled pussy from Matt and about how excited she'd been when he licked her out. He felt his cock stirring a little as his thoughts wandered but suddenly felt a little guilty about lazing around. After a shower, he headed down to help.

He could smell some bacon cooking in the kitchen and headed in that direction. There was still a lot to do after the party but Sarah had made a good start. She had her back to him as he entered the kitchen and was stood in front of the cooker. He crossed the kitchen and came up behind her, gently moving her hair aside, he kissed her neck. She responded by tilting it toward him.

"Good morning." She said in a bright and uplifting manner.

"What a great night," Carl said.

"It was a good party, wasn't it." She replied.

He wasn't talking about the party. Sarah turned and smiled at him, then kiss him quickly on the lips.

"Hungry?"

"Yes. Famished."

They ate breakfast and then finished the party clean-up. For the rest of the day, they watched some movies and decided to turn in early. They didn't mention last night's sexual exploits and Sarah crashed straight out as soon as her head hit the pillow. Carl couldn't' stop thinking about the night as he lay in bed. He'd loved to have known which part of it floated her boat and had caused her to be so wonderfully assertive.

Carl had an early meeting on Monday and was in the office before 8 am. Usually, he'd be the only person there at that time, as the office didn't open until 9.00 am. He walked through reception and into the large, open back office area, towards his private office. The lights were already on and Matt was standing next to the copier shuffling through some paperwork.

"Morning Matt."

Matt looked up as Carl crossed the room.

"Hi Carl, You're in early this morning."

"Yeah, I've got an early meeting and just doing a refresh beforehand. What's your excuse?"

"Oh, I'm a morning kind of person me. I like to get it done as early as possible and leave time for my personal life." Matt said confidently.

"All work and no play make Matt a dull boy. Oh, by the way, talking of play, thanks for the party on Saturday. I had a great time and your wife is absolutely lovely."

"Your welcome. Yep, I'm a lucky guy, Sarah's amazing."

"You not married?" Carl said, already knowing the answer.

"No. No. it's not for me yet. l like playing the game too much at the moment."

"Ahh ok. You'll meet the right girl one day I'm sure."

"Oh I hope not! I'm not short of female company, I just like to keep my options open".

"Ah ok," Carl laughed back.

"Catch you later Matt. I've got to get a move on".

"Sure, and thanks again for Saturday night Carl."

"Your welcome"

What had he meant by not short of female company and option open, Carl wondered. It had been a plus-one invite to the party but he hadn't brought a girlfriend! Still, Sarah had made an impression and he was more than happy about that.

That evening Carl and Sarah had retired to the lounge with a bottle of wine after dinner. Carl told Sarah about the conversation with Matt that morning. When he mentioned Matt's name, Carl could see she was more than interested.

"Why wouldn't he bring a girlfriend with him to the party". He said.

"Because he's a player honey."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean he's not a 'one women' kind of guy."

"How'd you know that Sarah?"

"Because he told me."

"I don't understand."

"He's polyamorous."

"Poly what?" Carl said.

"Polyamorous. It means he's got more than one partner at a time. It's his preference, It's quite common these days." Sarah said knowledgeably.

"Wow...So he has a couple of girlfriends?"

"Oh, more than a couple I would think."

Carl poured Sarah another glass of wine as she continued.

"These sort of guys often have several girls on the go."

Carl was amazed by Sarah's knowledge.

"Often four or five girls."

"So he's a cheater then?"

"Oh no, darling. They'd all know he was seeing other women and probably their husbands would know too if they had them."

Carl was transfixed on Sarah's conversation and even became a little excited by it. He could feel an erection growing and pushing hard against his pants in no time at all.

"The husbands would know?"

"Oh yes! All very open. Their most likely involved I would think."

"A threesome you mean?"

"Yes, honey. A Consenting relationship."

Carl's cock was now fully erect and throbbing at the thought of it all. He glanced down to see if it was showing and to his shock it was. Not only could he see the outline of his stiff cock but there was a small wet patch now showing through on his trousers.

He'd never had a threesome before. He was sure most guys had fantasied about it, but probably with two girls. He'd never even thought about it with two guys. He looked back up at Sarah, but she had noticed his glance down and was now staring at the outline of his hard wet cock protruding under his trousers.

There was a moment's silence between them. Not an awkward silence but more of an embarrassing pause in the conversation. Sarah didn't lift her gaze but suddenly continued talking as if holding the conversation with Carl's cock.

"Some men like watching their wives getting fucked by another guy, or even take part in the scene themselves."

"And the wives like that do they?"

"Oh yes, honey!"

There followed another brief pause.

"They find it extremely exciting to be fucked in front of their husbands. Maybe they like them to watch or maybe they like them to take part!"

Sarah reached across to him and put her hand on his hard cock, then traced it up the length with her finger, to the now larger wet patch. Even above his trousers, her touch felt electrifying.

Sarah didn't look up.

"Really!" Was all Carl could manage to say.

"Yes, I imagine some Husbands find it quite exciting too, watching their wives being taken by another man in front of them!"

She paused briefly to let her words sink in.

"Some women even like to be fucked by a guy whilst blowing their husband's cock!"

Carl wasn't sure if she was talking about herself now. If so, which type was she? Did she want him to watch or did she want him to take part?

Just then, Sarah moved from the sofa to kneel in front of him and looked straight up into his eyes. She didn't speak, but slowly undid his trouser button and pulled down his fly. Still looking up at him, she reached inside and retrieved his hardened appendage from its restricted position.

Sarah's unblinking and dominating eyes stared into his, with a sense of a schoolmistress that had been somehow wronged. Carl felt unexpectedly reduced to a schoolboy waiting to be admonishment for his crime. This, along with the cooler air of the room wafting across his exposed hot cock, only served to harden it further.

She gripped his cock tightly and pulled down on the shaft slowly. The head of his cock sprang completely from his uncut foreskin and she stopped at the base and held it firmly. A small bead of pre-cum slipped out and ran slowly down his shaft as if squeezed from a lemon. She then broke her gaze and looked down at his cock. Carl could no longer see her face and a feeling of relief that he'd escaped from some form of punishment washed over him.

12