A Hostile Takeover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, some men like it," she said.

"Really!" was all he could muster again. His cock throbbed hard under her tight grip and he became desperate for her to stroke it back up to the head.

"Oh yes, some men find it extremely horny to watch their wives being taken by another man! They can enjoy the whole thing without moving a muscle!"

She then drew her tightly gripped hand up to the top of his cock and straight back down to a stop.

"Oh god." He muttered, not wanting her to stop.

Instead, she waited at the base again. This was excruciating for Carl but incredibly exciting at the same time.

"Some men like to take part!"

She paused again before suddenly raising her hand up and down quickly, stopping abruptly once more.

"Perhaps they like to fuck or suck their wives while their wives have their mouths around another man's cock!"

Carl didn't answer. Carl couldn't answer.

She then drew her hand halfway up his shaft and held it there. Was she asking him which way he was? He wasn't sure of anything now, other than after just three stokes, he felt he was almost ready to burst.

She lowered her head and he felt the tip of her warm tongue gently and slowly flick across his sensitive head. He couldn't help but let out a moan. She pulled back a little and raised her hand once more up and down. His pre-cum was oozing from his cock and running down his stiff shaft. Carl's excitement was reaching fever pitch and his breathing was now heavy and laboured.

"We should ask Matt to dinner!" she said in a calm but assertive voice.

She immediately lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock but kept her pouting lips press firmly together. Pressing down further she allowed Carl's wet head to force them apart slowly, keeping the pressure around his weeping glands. Carl felt the pressure intensely until it suddenly popped inside her lips. Her mouth felt intensely hot for a few seconds on his tender tip. She stopped at that point. Not moving her hand or her mouth and staying completely still.

Was she waiting for an answer?

"Erm.. yes er... of course we should, yes absolutely" Carl stuttered out, barely able to speak at all.

Her head dropped immediately onto his cock, engulfing him in her mouth. Carl had an automatic, and totally involuntary, reaction and thrust upward, burying more of his shaft in her mouth. She quickly drew back and popped his head out of her mouth but still kept her tight grip on his cock.

Carl was desperate for her mouth to return.

"Saturday night I think?"

Instantly dropping her head back down onto his cock and not waiting for a reply.

This time she rose up and immediately back down, her head now quickly bobbing on his cock.

He knew he was already well beyond and point of self-control and couldn't hold out long at this rate. He felt his orgasm quickly building and within a few seconds, he'd be cuming. Sarah knew too, and she drew her mouth off his cock, looking directly up at him, she fix her demure eyes back on his. The disgraced school boy's demeanor returned to him instantly like a rabbit in the headlights.

Her mouth still slightly open, she eased her vice-like grip on him. He felt an immediate and uncontrollable rush of blood to his cock and his cum instantly leapt from his slit, spurting straight into Sarah's waiting face. She blinked a couple of times quickly but held her stern, firm gaze into his eyes. Carl shot again, even more powerfully than before and it hit Sarah's slightly parted mouth. Carl looked down at his wife almost apologetically as three more shots, less powerful than before but still strong enough, splashed against her face.

Carl was breathing heavily and let out a small childish whimper as he finished cuming. Sarah maintained her complete stillness and never broke her eye contact with him. Cum was strewn across her face and began dripping downward. A large mass had landed just above her mouth and now ran onto her top lip. She felt it and pushed out her tongue, slowly wiping her lip of the drip, whilst still maintaining her gaze at Carl. The sight of her cum covered face looking up at him drove him crazy with a type of nervous excitement he'd never experienced before. He felt submissive for the first time in his life but he didn'really know why.

Sarah then broke her gaze and eased up from her knees to stand above him. Looking down at him she paused for a few seconds to look at his now quickly softening cock.

"Goodnight."

Not waiting for a reply, she turned and walked away and out of the lounge.

"What the fucking hell had just happened." Carl thought.

In all the years they'd been together she had never taken control like that. It had completely blown his mind. Her actions tonight combined with the words of fantasy had brought him to the most amazing orgasm. He laid back on the sofa with his eyes closed, reliving the whole episode. He could visualise her licking her lips again. An image he was sure would never leave him.

Suddenly a thought crossed his mind.

She wasn't seriously inviting Matt to dinner was she?

He opened his eyes at the slightly startling thought.

No, he thought.

It was just part of the fantasy.

Wasn't it?

12