A Hostile Takeover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her eyes gradually focused she saw the figure of a girl standing about five meters into the room. She was facing them and, like Sarah, was completely naked but for some heels.

Carl stepped out of the elevator, a couple of meters into the room and stopped, looking at the girl. Sarah tentatively followed suit a couple of seconds later but not a far in. The doors closed behind them with a soft ping.

The girl started slowly closing the gap between them. Sarah's eyes now acclimatised more to the darkness and she could see she had a beautiful figure. Her large breasts slightly covered by her long blonde hair, swayed softly as she walked. Her strikingly beautiful face looked directly at her.

She slowly walk towards them but passed Matt, without stopping. She folded her arms around Sarah and pulled her in towards her naked body in a warm embrace. She kiss Sarah passionately, as if a boyfriend, she hadn't seen for a month. Her tongue dived deeply into Sarah's mouth. Sarah automatically responded by embracing her in the same manner, without a second thought.

Her body was soft and smooth to her touch, her tongue, hot and welcoming in her mouth. Sarah had never felt the warm naked body of another woman pressing against her before, and she liked it. After a minute the girl broke her hold and pulled away, taking Sarah's hand, leading her across the room.

The room was large with two completely glass walls on adjacent sides giving wide panoramic views of the sparkling city beyond. Towards the left wall, slightly illuminated, was a large black circular bed with three black pillows scattered in the centre. The girl moved to it and climbed on, still holding Sarah's hand, she pulled her forward onto the bed with her.

Both on their knees still, they continued their passionate kissing but the girl's hands now roved wildly over Sarah's body. An incredible sensation bolted through her body as she felt the girl's hand on her breast massaging it gently. The waves of pleasure swirled around Sarah's head. The girl now gripped her breast tightly and moved her mouth to Sarah's nipple, flicking her tongue back and forward across it. Sarah felt her wet pussy flinching in spasms as she took it into her mouth and began sucking. Sarah moaned loudly.

This seemed to spur the girl on and she sucked enthusiastically, flicking and rolling her tongue on Sarah's extremely sensitive bud. Sarah then felt her other hand touch her pussy, her finger moving around the edges of her lips gently, with an almost feather-like touch. She moved her fingers delicately up to her clit and Sarah felt something new rush her body.

She rolled her fingertips gently around Sarah's clit six or seven times before gliding slowly back down and easing one into her warm wet pussy. Sarah took a sharp breath and gave a loud moan as her finger disappeared into her depths. She was aware of her sounds, and her state of wetness, but she was well beyond any self-consciousness or embarrassment.

The girl sensed Sarah's reaction and slipped the stiff nipple from her mouth, trailing her wet tongue slowly down towards her pussy. Her actions caused Sarah to fall gently back onto the cushions, fully exposing herself to the girl, and then she felt it, for the first time. The tip of the girl's warm tongue against her pussy. It glided slowly and gently up between her tender swollen lips, hardly making contact. When she reached Sarah's clit, she moved carefully in to kiss it. Her tongue felt incredibly hot now, as it swirled delicately in circles around it. Sarah's body began to lose a little control and her legs shook slightly in an involuntary response. Sarah moved her hand down to the back of the girl's head trying to coax her forward.

The girl accepted the invitation, sinking her whole mouth into her pussy and pushing her tongue deep in. Sarah moaned again and threw her head back, thrusting her hips forward, she ground her pussy into the girl's face. She had no self-control over her own body now. She grabbed the girl's hair forcefully and smashed her pussy into her face with all her might. She didn't care about anything or anyone right now. She needed to fucking cum, desperately, right now.

And she did!

She screamed louder and longer than ever before, holding the girl tightly against her pussy as the pain raced through her body. The blonde stopped with her tongue buried deep inside her, allowing her a brief moment of respite. Sarah's second wave hit her and the sensations blew her mind. Her pussy quivered in ecstasy in a manner she'd never experienced before as she moaned with pleasure. The girl between her legs pressed on now, unrelentingly probing her tongue into her soaking wet pussy, again and again, working as furiously as ever. Sarah released her hair but it made no difference and the girl persisted, as Sarah's orgasm continued. Wave after wave of pleasure, seared through Sarah's body as the girl worked her tongue harder and faster to prolong her ecstasy. It was, without doubt, the orgasm of her life.

When her orgasm eventually started to slow, she opened her eyes and looked down at the long blonde hair between her legs. Her sexy curvaceous body lay out between Sarah's outstretched legs. Her head still bobbing and working hard at keeping Sarah in the moment.

Sarah was feeling ecstatic but calm, horny but satisfied. She felt she could have stayed in that position of utopia forever.

Incredibly though, the stirrings within her body began to tilt her equilibrium and she felt her needs growing yet again. Sarah pushed her pussy forward into the girl's mouth once more.

"What the fuck is happening to me," she thought.

Suddenly the girl stopped and drew backwards

.

"Please don't stop," Sarah asked softly.

The girl stood and held out her hand again, Sarah accepted, and she pulled her up and off the bed. She smiled sweetly at Sarah, then turned and headed away, taking Sarah with her, still in silence with no words uttered, just the sound of their heels clicking across the wooden floor.

Sarah had just had the most amazing sexual experience of her life with another woman she didn't even know and had never even spoken with.

"What was her name? who was she?" where was Matt? Sarah's thoughts spiralled, unanswered.

She took Sarah to a door on the left side of the room, opened it, and led her through. A much smaller room but still dimly lit. In the centre, she could just make out a stool or chair. She couldn't quite see it. She lead Sarah to the top of it and stopped her there.

Sarah started to ask her what was happening but only a few syllables left her mouth before the girl quickly raised her finger to her lips. Sarah complied in silence. She was bewitched by her and wanted her back between her legs.

The girl moved around to the front and pulled gently on Sarah's hand, smiling at her, encouraging her to bend forward across the piece of furniture. Sarah was so enthralled with her she complied instantly, without question. She laid forward across the shaped soft leather surface. It narrowed at the front and her breasts slipped apart each side comfortably.

The girl drew her hands down to the base, one at a time. Sarah watched now as she slowly and gently attached a soft leather strap to each wrist. There was no force used and Sarah allowed her to take control. As She stood Sarah could only see her from her knees down now and she walked away. Seconds later she walked back and knelt in front of Sarah again.

She held a glass with two straws in it, to Sarah's mouth. She closed in her face to Sarah's, taking one straw in her mouth and offering the other to Sarah's lips. They drank from the glass together and emptied it. The girl stood and walked away again.

The only sound was that of her heels clicking on the wooden floor. She then felt her at her ankles, applying the same straps, spreading her legs, ever so slightly, further apart.

Then nothing for a minute. Sarah tried to look behind her, to the left and the right, but she couldn't see anything. She suddenly felt the bench beneath her moving. Her legs were drawn slowly further apart now and her chest tilted forwards and down. Sarah became a little pensive at the position the beguiling girl had put her in.

"Erm.... "What's happening? What are you doing.?"

Seconds later, she felt it.

The warm tongue against her pussy, once again. Sarah jumped in excitement at the sensation, drawing her arms upwards to push herself back to the warm tongue behind her. Her tongue began working on her pussy again, slowly and rhythmically. She knew instinctively it was the same tongue. Her muscles began to relax as the fear was purged from her body, wave after wave of exhilaration replaced it and it rippled through her again.

The tongue began to trace the lips of Sarah's pussy once more and she moaned with a deep sense of self-gratification. Sarah's excitement level, and the pleasure she felt, grew further as the girl now steadily worked her way nearer to her clit.

Out the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of movement. Matt was standing just to her left, about two meters away. She turned her head to look at him. He was naked, with a huge erection jutting out in front of him.

She looked up at him and he smiled back. The tongue chose that moment to start another assault on Sarah's clit. She moaned in pleasure whilst still looking up at Matt.

"You see Mrs Connelly, it's not all about cock, it is now!"

Sarah's capacity to reply had been removed, as the waves of pleasure completely controlled her. She strained to push back her hips to the tongue at her pussy, which now commanded her full attention.

Lights in front of her suddenly illuminated the front of the room and she turned away from Matt to look up. It was a video being screened on the wall. She tried desperately to focus but it was difficult with her body's involuntary movements.

Then she saw it. It was her in the video. She was on all fours on the coffee table stretching out towards the camera. Trying desperately to reach her husband's cock. The video from Saturday on Matt's phone that he'd said wasn't recording.

She watched as she lost her balance and dived onto Carl's cock and then Matt's huge cock slapped down against her ass.

Her eyes tried to stay fixed on the video but the desire within her body became too strong. She looked back down at the floor closing her eyes as another round of sensations washed through her. It was ecstatic.

The tongue then slowed and gently began pulling away.

"No, no, please don't stop." She pleaded.

She looked back up at the video. She saw herself rocking back and forward, gasping for air on Carl's cock. She didn't care, her pussy was aching for the touch of the tongue again. She gyrated her ass around desperately seeking its touch.

Sarah jumped as she felt a cool liquid dripping on her exposed ass hole. A small finger instantly followed and circled her star, rubbing gently. The small finger centred as the pressure increased, and it popped easily inside. Just as quickly the finger pulled back out. The raw expectation terrified her but she found it exhilarating at the same time.

Now a cold, hard sensation touched her ass and her body shuddered. Sarah felt the pressure increasing against her ass and it began to be uncomfortable quickly. She reacted by trying to pull away, but her leg restraints held her in position.

Her sphincter widened further but before she could scream, she felt a sudden sensation of relief, as it rushed into her ass and the brief pain eased. Her sphincter slammed shut behind the plug's lubricated head, pulling the base in tight to her hole. Sarah let out a small moan, more in relief than anything else.

Then she felt it again, the warm silky tongue returned to her pussy and she pushed backwards to welcome it. The waves of pleasure surged through her body once more, and she quickly forgot about the plug in her ass.

.

She looked up at the video, only to see herself facing the camera. Carls cum dripping down her face and Matt's cock hammering at her pussy. She closed her eyes as her visual and physical senses rant riot in her mind and through her body.

Suddenly the plug in her ass burst into life and her ring involuntarily clenched tightly around it, causing her to jump slightly in response. The strong vibration started travelling instantly through her ass and into her pussy, which was still being licked gently by the girl. Sarah started to relax back into her pleasure zone again. She needed the tongue deeper and wanted desperately to have the pain of her orgasm return. She was addicted from the first moment she felt it and things would never be the same.

Instead of the tongue diving deeper, it slowly began to get lighter and eventually withdrew yet again.

" Fuck....No. No. Please No. " Sarah moaned.

"Please don't stop, not now please..."

The plug still buzzing strongly inside her ass, she looked up at the video still playing on the wall in front of her. She was laying on her bed at home. Carl was between her legs, sucking her pussy, the night of the party.

The bench began moving again. This time her head was lowered further down towards the floor and the video faded from view, her head now too low to see it. It stopped with her face now only a few inches from the floor.

She then felt the tip of Matt's warm cock touch her pussy lips and it nestled between them. The ache in her pussy hadn't disappeared and the buzzing plug was making things even more intense. Matt kept still, just resting his slightly throbbing cock head heavily on her pussy.

She pleaded with him now.

"Please fuck me."

"Please I can't bear it anymore, .... please..... I need to cum."

Sarah's pleas were soon heeded and Matt began edging forward. The pressure increased against her wet pussy and his large head began parting her lips slowly. She was soon reminded of his oversized cock as her pussy relented, and his bulbous head popped inside. Sarah gasped for air, with both pain and pleasure. Matt only paused momentarily, before his slide continued unabated, and he buried his huge cock, balls deep inside her.

Sarah was speechless at the rapid and relentless onslaught into her pussy and she felt completely dominated as her body writhed beneath him. He had total control of her body and mind now, and she so desperately craved another orgasm.

Sarah heard a noise in front of her and tried to look up as best she could. As she did so, she saw a pair of legs on either side of her face. Sarah's head was pulled firmly upwards by her hair and the girl shuffled her ass forward across the floor, lowering Sarah's mouth directly onto her.

Sarah tasted her first pussy and it was wonderful.

She tried to remember how the girl had demolished her pussy, and wanted desperately to please her new lover. She traced her tongue around the edges of her pussy lips then rose to flick her clit. She tasted sublime. Sarah's attempts to work skilfully on the pussy in front of her were being disrupted by the huge cock behind her, which was picking up the pace and finding its rhythm. Matt's balls slapped loudly and forcefully against her clit and it soon became all too much for Sarah. Her attention was lost on the girl's pussy in her mouth as braced herself. She came...thunderously!

The sharp intense pain she now feared, but so desperately needed, seemed to slap her more viciously than ever before. The scream she made was completely muffled in the pussy of the blonde, but the girl felt it, for sure, and ground her pussy harder into Sarah's face.

Sarah's secondary orgasm of pleasure began, and was again, sublime. Wave upon wave of pleasure coursed through her body and her legs began to shake uncontrollably. Matt gripped her hips to steady her as he continued thrusting relentlessly and furiously into her. The waves continued coming as Sarah tried vainly to please her new girlfriend at the same time, jutting out her tongue sporadically, but she was far too distracted by the buzzing in her ass, the cock in her pussy, combined with her own orgasm.

After a minute or so her climax began to dilute and Sarah plunged her tongue deep into the girl's pussy and heard an instant reaction in her moans.

"She had this.... She could do this," she thought, as she began to work furiously."

Then the game changed and Matt withdrew quickly. Sarah waited for his warm cum to hit her pussy, but it didn't. She felt the buzz stop and his fingers gripped the disc against her ass he pulled it sharply backwards. She felt a fast and intense pressure around her ass as it popped out loudly.

She took the brief respite to focus back on her work in front of her. The girl was wet now and her juices flowed freely into Sarah's mouth. It tasted like nectar to her and she loved it.

She then felt something warm against her stretch ass. She knew it was Matt's cock and she froze still, terrified for the first time. She felt the pressure slowly increasing on her ass and she instantly tensed her body in reaction. She'd stopped her work on the girl's pussy and she felt a hand on her hair, stroking it gently in an attempt to calm her. She tried desperately to pull away from his cock but the restraints denied her. Matt's cock began to stretch her quickly and the pain became intense rapidly.

Suddenly, and far quicker than Sarah expected, or was ready for, his head popped into her ass and she shrieked into the girl's pussy. Her body tensed and strained every muscle and tendon available as she thrashed wildly in opposition.

This only served to make things doubly worse. The girl became extremely excited, thrusting and gyrating her pussy into Sarah's face. Secondly, it began to push Matt over the top. He tried to edge slightly further into her causing even more distress from beneath him. He was too big and she was too small but the sheer tightness along with Sarah's writhing body did the trick, and he came.

Sarah felt the first jet of his hot cum shoot into her ass and her ring contracted without her consent as if it were desperately holding on. Matt reacted by groaning loudly at the increased pressure around him as he shot again.

As he continued to empty his balls in her ass, Sarah felt the hand on her head grip her hair tightly. The blonde moaned in satisfaction as the pussy in Sarah's mouth came. Sarah responded quickly by pushing her tongue as deep as she could into her cuming pussy and she felt the girl's orgasm fluttering against her tongue. The new sensations were fantastic for Sarah and a welcome distraction from the assault on her ass. Her body began to relax slightly as he worked hard licking and sucking her new, unnamed girlfriend's pussy, as she'd done for her.

Matt pull back and popped out from her now gaping ass, her sphincter straining in an attempt to close quickly. Before it could, a large blob of cum slipped slowly from her hole and escaped downwards onto her pussy. Sarah's sphincter spasmed again and this time, she slammed shut completely.

The girl drew back a few moments after and Sarah began to come back down to earth. A minute or so later she felt the straps being loosened on her limbs. She shuffled backwards on the bench and tried to stand, her legs instantly giving way as she began to collapsed downwards. Sarah was caught by the blonde girl as fell and she helped her up slowly to steady herself. Her body was now completely drained of any remaining energy.

The blonde girl spoke for the first time.

"Come with me, I'll take you home," She said.

Ten minutes later the girls were dressed in matching grey flannel tracksuits and pumps and were descending in the elevator. The blonde girl's arm around the frail Sarah, supporting her body. The doors opened and they exited the building.

Cody was waiting outside with the car door open. Sarah made her way over to the car slowly, all the time supported firmly by the blonde. The girls slipped into the back seats and Cody closed the door. As they drove back in silence, Sarah briefly caught sight of Cody's eyes looking at her in the rearview mirror. Not long after she drifted off with sheer exhaustion.