A Hostile Takeover Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah's dinner comes with an unexpected takeaway.
7.7k words
4.62
13.7k
6

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, Ma'am."

"Good evening, Cody."

"May I say you look delightful this evening."

"Thank you," Sarah said sheepishly.

She felt herself blush a little. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the compliment, it was more the situation she found herself in. Cody had delivered the dress to her from someone who wasn't her husband. She was now wearing it, and he was taking her to someone, who wasn't her husband.

She followed Cody to the large black Mercedes on the drive, where he opened the rear door for Sarah to slip inside. It was luxurious and extremely spacious, the soft cream leather wrapped around her, and she melted back into the pre-warmed seat.

The Mercedes had that brand new car smell, that only really lasts for a few months. In front of her was a fixed ice bucket with an open bottle of chilled Cristal Champagne and a half-filled flute beside it. She shuffled forward in her seat towards it, lifting the glass for a sip and sitting back in her luxurious seat. The champaign was cold and exquisite as it slipped sedately down her throat.

Cody opened the driver's door and got in. He looked in his mirror and reached for a button. A section of the leather seat to Sarah's left retracted and a small drinks table was raised from below. Sarah took another sip and placed it in the glass holder set into the tabletop.

Can I get you anything else Ma'am?"

"No, thank you."

The car started and pulled away.

The first few minutes were silent and it all felt a little surreal as she pondered whether she'd made the right call. Sarah was still feeling a little defensive towards Cody and her face was still glowing from her earlier blushes.

"My husband works with Matt. It's so nice of him to look after me like this while he's away," she said, trying to sound confident.

"Of course, Ma'am."

She felt a little less embarrassed and tried to relax back. She looked out the window and they seemed to be heading to central London, about half an hour more, she guessed. She poured another glass of the silky bubbles.

"Have you worked for Matt long?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Almost 5 years now."

"Oh, that's good. Do you travel with him? "

"Yes, Ma'am. Normally where he goes I go."

"That must be a bit tortuous on your private life."

"Oh, I'm single Ma'am, but I can't complain. I enjoy my work. I'm well paid and I get plenty of fringe benefits."

"Oh good."

"Mr Connelly's good to work for then?"

"He is Ma'am. He's hard but fair!"

"Hard but fair," she thought.... Mmm.

She'd certainly felt his hard side on Saturday night. She remembered the bulbous head of his stiff cock as it popped inside her pussy. She smiled to herself.

Sarah finished her second glass of champagne and she began to relax now. Her nerves were calmed and she felt a warm tingling sensation beginning to trickle through her body. She'd drunk champagne many times before but it had never made her feel quite so sublime as it did recently. Her mind wandered back to Saturday night and she recalled feeling similar.

"Maybe it's the brand," she thought, looking at the bubbles fervently rising to the surface of the flute.

Twenty-five minutes later, the car drew to a stop just as Sarah was finishing checking her make-up. Cody climbed out quickly and opened the door for her to exit.

"Thank you, Cody," she said as she slipped out of the seat.

She stood up and smoothed down her dress and teased her hair with her fingertips. She took a deep breath and looked up at Cody.

"You look stunning, Ma'am."

This time she didn't feel the embarrassment she'd felt earlier. She felt confident, sexy and pampered, a complete transformation in a 30-minute car journey.

"Why thank you, Cody."

He held out his hand and gave her a card.

"My card, Ma'am, should you need it."

" Well, Thank you. That's very kind of you."

She took it and popped it in her tiny evening bag, then turned and climbed the wide steps to the front door. It was opened and the concierge stepped out.

"Good evening, Madam."

"Good evening I'm here to see Mr Matt Connelly.

"Yes, Madam. please follow me."

She was led through a large marble reception area and towards a bar at the rear. It was a beautiful bar, dimly lit but tastefully decorated, it oozed extravagance from every corner. Matt was sat at the bar facing the door. He stood and greeted Sarah as she approached.

"Well, you look a billion dollars!"

Reaching a hand to the top of her arm, he leaned in, gently kissing her on the cheek.

"Well thank you, Matt."

She felt good and she knew she looked good. She'd never felt so comfortable in own her skin as she did right now. The newfound confidence she'd discovered on the journey here, welled up from within.

"You're looking very well yourself."

Sharply dressed in a cream, well-fitting suit and tie, his shoes, quite obvious handmade, she noted.

"Please have a seat," and he ushered her to a high stool next to him.

Matt looked up at the barman, who walked over and began opening a bottle of Cristal from the ice bucket in front of them. He poured two glasses and retired away. Matt offered a flute of Champagne to Sarah.

"Cheers"

"It's a beautiful dress. Thank you."

"It's a mere ribbon around a rose."

She smiled back.

"But you do look incredible in it."

"I must take care not to damage these lovely pearls," she said coyly, looking down at them.

"Do with it as you wish, it would look like a rag on anyone else, I'm sure."

She gently tilted her head sideways at him and smiled back, accepting the compliment.

They chatted almost as if they were long-lost friends for the next ten minutes. She'd been a little anxious earlier about how'd she feel, facing the guy that fucked her senseless only a few days ago. She need not of worried though, Matt had made it easy for her and she felt relaxed.

"He's a lucky guy your Carl," he said.

"He is," Sarah joked back.

"He wants to be careful deserting me on the whim of his boss."

"Oh...Well, that puts me in a very difficult situation," he said laughingly.

"Will he choose his Job or his Wife,? Matt Said.

"Well I'm not sure, we'll have to see if know what's good for him," she giggled.

They both laughed.

"Shall we eat?

"Let's."

Matt slightly raised his hand to the Maitre d, and he scooted straight over.

"Your table is ready Mr Connelly."

"Thank you, Henry."

As he led the way to the table across the centre of the restaurant, Sarah felt the eyes of the dinners upon her. Maybe they were looking at her stunningly beautiful dress or maybe he was a regular here and they were curious about the new girl? Either way, she didn't care. She felt fabulous. Her whole body seemed to be on fire. She could feel the loose silk of her backless dress gliding sublimely over her firm ass cheeks, and her erect nipples rubbing on her bra. Her body tingled throughout as she walked across the room behind Matt.

They sat at a large round table in a slightly raised area at the back of the restaurant. It was quite obviously the best table in the house and had a great view of the restaurant, but was still a little secluded at the same time. Sarah felt like a movie star, playing herself in a role she'd never imagined before. She felt sexy and beautiful, and the most important person in the place.

"I have ordered for you if that's ok"

She was a little surprised at his presumptuousness, but she kind of liked it too. Anyway, he probably knew what was good.

"Sure"

More Champagne arrived as they chatted.

"I can't seem to get Carl on the phone yet. Have you heard from him at all?"

"I haven't spoken to him directly but I spoke with his liaison officer in Singapore and everything is going to plan."

"Ah ok. That's good news. I missed him at the airport in London when he left. He must have a problem with his mobile I guess."

"That's possible. I find the roaming service decidedly dodgy in Asia too. I can call the Singapore office now for you if you like? I think it's about 3 or 4 am there now but I'm sure I can raise someone."

"No...No, it's fine, thank you."

She was out now, enjoying herself, and didn't want a conversation with Carl. That horse had bolted.

"If you're sure."

"Yes, absolutely, it's fine. He's a big boy."

"He certainly is," Matt said smiling and raising his eyebrows.

It was the first innuendo he'd made about Saturday night but Sarah wasn't phased by it. She was relaxed and enjoying herself now and her inhibitions were waning.

"I've certainly no complaints." She said coyly.

Sarah had surprised herself that she'd engaged him so easily over the subject. They had an amazing meal. She was well used to fine dining but this was on another level completely. After dinner, Matt broached the subject again.

"Did you enjoy yourself last week?"

"Sorry?" she said questioningly,

Sarah knew exactly what he was talking about, but felt no embarrassment at his direct questioning.

"Yes, Saturday night when we fucked like crazy," he said calmly.

Sarah didn't answer but smiled at him softly. Matt spoke again as if to cover the question.

"Can I ask, was it your fantasy or Carl's to have a threesome?"

"Erm... both.... We make our decision together."

"Of course, and were you pleased with the outcome of the evening yourself?"

Sarah found the question pointed but incredibly exciting. The conversation was making her horny and she felt her pussy contract involuntarily. She decided to take the upper hand.

"Do you mean did I enjoy your large cock!"

"Erm...Well partly," he said, a little surprised at her retort.

"More did you enjoy the experience of the evening? Your dressing up in your sexy latex outfit? Watching your husband watching you being fucked by another man? That danger in stepping away from your old norm?"

Sarah's heart was suddenly pounding beneath her breasts, pushing her now very erect nipples against her bra. She felt her endorphins rushing through her body, helping her newfound confidence to stay with her. She wasn't about to be intimidated by Matt's directness.

"We both enjoyed the evening thank you," she said confidently.

"We both got out of it exactly what we wanted."

She didn't know that for sure, but she didn't want to appear insecure to him.

"And what about you, did you enjoy yourself," She said.

Matt smiled at her. He enjoyed her retaliatory questioning.

Sarah suddenly felt her wetness overwhelm her. Their conversation was making her horny and she knew her knickers were more than a little wet. It was starting to distract her in the middle of their conversation.

"What the fuck was happening to her body," She thought.

She was so incredibly aroused.

"The clothes you wore," Matt continued.

"How did they make you feel?"

"Horny," she replied much too quickly.

"Wonderfully sexy and a little horny," she said, in an attempt to regain some composure.

Sarah was aware of her wetness starting to seep slightly between the cheeks of her ass. She was worried it might show on her dress.

"Isn't it exhilarating doing something you shouldn't?" He said.

"It is," she replied quickly again, as she felt the wetness beneath her dress reaching tidal proportions. She could no longer concentrate.

"Would you excuse me for a moment? I just need to powder my nose."

"Of course."

She rose carefully, and gingerly began to cross the restaurant floor toward the ladies' room. Sarah desperately tried to contain her wetness between her legs as she walked. She was again conscious of the eyes on her. Eventually, she reached the ladies and quickly dived into a cubicle.

She hiked up her dress around her waist and quickly drew down her sopping wet knickers. She placed her hand on her pussy and it was soaking. Her touch did little to improve the situation as a ripple of pleasure swept through her body. She just couldn't believe what was happening to her, but she didn't have time to figure it out right now.

She grabbed some paper towels and quickly dried her pussy as much as she could. Her knickers were beyond recovery and she dumped them in the trash can. She loaded her tiny purse with tissue and left the cubical to check her dress in the mirror. She was relieved to see It hadn't leaked through. Returning to the table, she felt the cooler air waft against her nakedness under her dress. Matt stood until Sarah sat down.

"And your orgasms," he said, wasting no time returning to the subject."

Sarah paused for a moment in yet another attempt at taking the high ground.

"What about them?" She said matter-of-factly.

"Were they different?"

"Yes I guess they were," she answered casually, know full they'd been immense.

More powerful, more intense?"

"I suppose so."

"That's to be expected. It's a whole new world, isn't it?"

She wondered for a moment where he was heading, but before she had time to respond, Matt slid around the booth and squeezed up next to her. Sarah's heart rate was raised once more.

"Let me show you what I mean."

"Erm... I... er."

Sarah felt Matt's hand touch her on the inner thigh and began slowly rubbing her. Just the mere touch of his hand sent an electrifying sensation, coursing through her whole body.

"Do you see?"

"Yes... I er.... I," Sarah said breathlessly."

"Tell me how you feel?"

Sarah found herself being completely honest, more honest than she wanted to be.

"I feel excited and I'm extremely wet and I need to cum," She bleated out.

"There you are. Good!" he said, and he removed his hand.

Sarah found herself instantly disappointed and craved for his touch to return.

"Now fear is another incredibly strong sexual stimulant. May I indulge you again?

Sarah's nodded. In truth, she couldn't speak, she was so inexplicably aroused by the events unfolding.

"I want you to raise your dress to your waistline completely."

Sarah looked at Matt and stared at him for 10 seconds or so. She didn't want to do it but it excited her so much she couldn't help it. She reach down with both hands and hitched it up, wiggling her ass on the seat to bring it up from beneath her. She looked around at the other diners. Nobody seemed to see what she did. She suddenly remembered she had no knickers on as the bare leather of the seat came in contact with her skin.

"Open your legs a little," he said looking at her face to face.

As she did so, she felt Matt's hand back on the top of her now bare thigh. Again she felt her body react strongly to his touch. She wanted him desperately to touch her pussy but he didn't. He was right and it drove her wild with excitement. She needed his large cock inside her right now.

"Now slide down under the table cloth and take out my cock."

"No," she said immediately and firmly.

"Why not?

She paused slightly before answering.

"Because someone might see me and I might be caught," she replied.

"Exactly...That fear of being caught.... It's intoxicating isn't it."

There was a silent moment between them. Not awkward just silent. Matt continued to look at her in an unrelenting manner.

Sarah turned her head slowly away from him and scanned the room. Everybody was going about their evening as normal and nobody was paying them any attention. She turned back at Matt and looked him in the eyes, her pulse now at fever pitch. She then slid slowly down the leather seating and under the long table cloth.

She moved across in front of Matt's parted legs on her knees, and quickly undid his trousers, reached in, and pulled out his huge hard cock. She wanted to act fast and her hand shook with excitement as it gripped his cock.

She raised her head to his waist and sunk her lips around his cock. She suddenly remembered how fucking big his cock was but press ahead anyway.

She began to work on his cock and attempted to get him as deep into her mouth as possible. She felt his hand caress the back of her head and she instantly feared he'd force her down, but he didn't. He merely rested it on her in position, as she worked her mouth around his swollen head.

She stopped and froze in horror as she heard Matt call the waiter over.

"What the fuck is he doing," she thought.

"Yes, Mr Connelly."

Sarah's pulse was racing and she felt like her heart would explode.

"We'll have another bottle of champagne please, Henry."

"Of course Mr Connelly."

Sarah's pussy began to throb with excitement. She heard the waiter walk away and Sarah began blowing Matt again with a renewed urgency.

He was right. The fear of being caught was making her more excited. She moved one of her hands down to her pussy and began furiously rubbing her clit. Her juices flowed down her fingers. She so needed his cock inside her, fucking her to orgasm.

She worked furiously on Matt's cock now, bobbing up and down rapidly, attempting to release him before the waiter returned. She soon felt him go very ridged in her mouth and she instinctively stopped, knowing he was about to cum. She felt Matt explode in her mouth. The force and volume of his hot cum shooting into her mouth panicked her momentarily and she stopped pushing her fingers into her pussy. Her mouth began to fill quicker as Matt's cock shot more and more.

She concentrated and started to swallow his load. She suddenly heard the clink of glasses above her on the table and the voice of the waiter speaking. She quickly moved to withdraw her mouth but Matt's hand held her in position.

Another slower jet of cum hit her mouth and she swallowed it quickly and quietly. Eventually, she felt his hand leave her head and the waiter walked away.

She drew off Matt's cock and slowly slipped back up to her seat pulling her dress back down. Looking immediately around the restaurant, it seemed the same, nobody was looking at her. Sarah coughed gently to clear her throat and she turned back to look at Matt.

"Fear is a wonderful thing, don't you think," He said smiling.

Sarah didn't reply. She reach across the table and picked up a fresh glass of champagne, taking a large sip. Her pussy was still throbbing hard and she was now even hornier than ever, but she no longer cared.

"I need your cock!"

There was a sense of urgency in her voice and she couldn't hide it.

"Do you now," he said simply.

"Let's see if that's what you really need, shall we?"

He adjusted his clothing under the table and then stood.

"Come with me," he said.

Sarah stood quickly, smoothing out any wrinkles from her dress, and followed Matt across the restaurant towards the exit.

"Good night, Mr Connelly, Mrs Connelly," Henry said.

Matt didn't correct him. Sarah didn't care.

"Good night, Henry."

They stopped in reception in front of an elevator. The doors opened automatically and they stepped inside. Matt swiped a card and the elevator doors closed, beginning its ascent. They faced each other. Sarah's face was flushed with desire, she was solely focused on getting his cock in her pussy as soon as possible.

Matt moved his hand across to Sarah's bag and took it firmly from her hand, tossing it to the floor. Her heart now pounded with anticipation as she remained fixed on his eyes. He raised both hands to Sarah's shoulders, slowly peeling the delicate dress away from them. It fell gracefully down her slender arms, slipping past her breasts and slowly down her body. Sarah obliging wiggled it over her curvaceous hips and it tumbled to the floor. She stepped slowly forward out of the dress towards him. His arms slipped around her, unclipping her bra and dropping it to the floor.

They were only a few inches apart now, but neither of them moved. Sarah was now completely naked except for her heels. They just stared into each other's eyes and kept perfectly still.

The lift pinged and the doors opened.

Sarah broke her gaze and turned her head, looking into the darkened room beyond, her eyes straining to adjust.