A Hostile Takeover Ch. 10

Story Info
Carl and Sarah have more than their hands forced.
12.5k words
4.22
9.2k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl woke slowly in the morning and wasn't sure where he was. For a brief moment, he thought he was at home in his bed and Sarah was next to him. His eyes opened stutteringly to see the empty bed and the surroundings of the Singapore hotel suite.

He heard quiet chattering in the distance, coming from Kim's room, and the events of the previous night flooded back to him. He raised his hands to cover his face, closing his eyes. His embarrassment of the encounter with Mia would haunt him forever, he was sure.

He rose and gingerly walked to the bathroom. He'd take a shower, get his things and get the hell out of there. He closed the bathroom door and got into the shower. The hot water helped to soothe some of the aches in his cock and he stayed in for a long time. He felt sure he'd been given some sort of erection-enhancing drug, as he looked down at his unwanted, ragingly hard, erection.

He'd had enough and knew he needed to get out of the suite and away from Mia. He'd figure out how to handle things with Kim later.

When he finally got out of the shower, he couldn't hear anything from the room beyond. He dried himself off and slipped on a robe, but its belt was missing.

First things first, he needed some clothes, and his stuff from the safe. He carefully opened the bathroom door and there was nobody around. He crept across the room slowly, his huge cock swinging heavily from side to side, slapping against his thighs.

As he reached the wardrobe he heard voices from the guest room start up again. He quietly opened the wardrobe, but to his horror, his clothes were gone. He stared in disbelief for a moment and then opened the adjoining wardrobe containing the safe. The safe door was open and the contents were gone. His wallet, his cards and his passport were all gone.

"Fuck," he said out loud.

"Something wrong, lover?"

Carl turned to see the imposing figure of Mia, standing in the doorway of the guest room, naked. The silhouette of her tall powerful feminine body was accentuated by the large flaccid cock hanging between her legs.

"Erm...well, er, yes my stuff is all gone," Carl said nervously.

"Oh yes, Sweetie, everything's been sent on. Your cards and your passport are in safekeeping. It all went last night, while you were getting your beauty sleep."

Carl was speechless and just stared at her. Kim suddenly appeared by Mia's side.

"All ready for you."

"Ah, ok, perfect."

Mia turned and walked back into Kim's bedroom room.

"Come, Sweetie," she said.

Carl stood still for a moment and then realised, she'd meant him. He walked across the room, his cock still swinging obscenely in front of him through his open robe. As he entered the small bedroom, he gathered the edges of the robe tightly around his waist in an attempt to conceal his erect cock.

Kim sat at the computer, with Mia behind, looking over her shoulder. She'd pulled up another chair to the small desk next to her and Kim patted the seat, looking at Carl. He slowly shuffled over and sat down as Kim began furiously typing on the keyboard.

The screen showed the HSBC internet banking home page. Carl recognised it, as he also banked with them. On closer inspection, he noticed it was his account, and he took a more sudden

interest.

Kim opened two of his three accounts and they'd been emptied. The third opened, and it was on his overdraft limit of £20,000. Carl's jaw dropped open. Kim closed the screens and another one opened, revealing a list of telephone numbers and email addresses in columns. Kim began scrolling down but there were hundreds of them and they moved too quickly across the screen to read.

The list slowed and then stopped. In the middle of the screen were Sarah's name, email and underneath her mobile phone number. His eyes scanned further down the now static list and he started to recognise some entries. It was the contents of his mobile phone.

Kim moved the cursor to a tab at the top right and clicked 'send to all.' Immediately it asked for a file to be attached. She clicked, yes. Kim's skilled fingers were flying quickly around the keyboard and she selected two files and clicked attach. A circling icon appeared, followed quickly by another message.

'Attached'.

She then opened the first file and pressed play, hitting the full-screen tab, she sat back from the keyboard slightly. Images began to cycle in a slide show at three-second intervals. Kim and Himself in the office, the restaurant, the car, and his hotel bedroom, multiple angles of the same pictures too. He looked away from the screen and across at Kim, in disbelief.

"Concentrate, Honey, you'll miss the best ones," Kim said enthusiastically.

He turned back to the screen as some much larger problems began to appear.

Photos of Carl in the jacuzzi and the bedroom, naked and fucking, the blowjobs in the shower and the car, everything and everywhere. Carl was devastated and quickly became emotional, with tears beginning to well up in his eyes. Kim pressed stop and typed a number into the file box and hit return.

It was photos of Mia fucking Kim from behind, while Kim was sucking his cock.

The slide show continued. Images clearly showed Mia's cock and balls as the pictures flashed on, and on. Eventually, Kim closed the file and opened the videos.

She scrolled down, selecting 18 of 19 and hit play.

"Oh this is my fav, Sweetie, even Sarah's going to get off on this one," Mia said proudly.

It was a video from last night. Kim was clambering up Carl's body and lowering her pussy teasingly over Carl's mouth. Mia then blew Carl from behind Kim, and eventually, Mia mounted Carl's cock. Mia's cock was waving up and down wildly, as his cock slid in and out of her ass.

The video stopped and Kim minimised the video screen. Behind it was a large green button.

'Send to all'.

Kim's curser moved up to the button and it expanded slightly in size as the cursor hovered over it.

"No, please, no, no, no. Please don't press the... don't send it."

"Please, don't send it Kim," he said looking across at her.

Kim's eyes looked away from Carl's and up to Mia's, deferring the decision.

His welled up eyes began to stream down his now red cheeks and he turned around quickly, swivelling on the chair to plead with Mia some more.

"Please, Mia I beg you, don't send them. I'll do whatever you want, I promise. I can get you more money or anything."

Carl's eye-level view looked directly across at Mia's crotch only two feet away. Her semi-erect cock was in her hand and she was stroking it gently. Carl looked up at her and she was staring back down at him. He flicked a sideways glance at Kim and she beamed an encouraging smile back at him.

"Well, I think that would be a good starting point, don't you, Honey?" Kim said, her hand still resting on the mouse of the PC.

He turned back to look at Mia's cock in her hand, pointing out towards him.

"But I, erm...I don't er," his broken voice dying quietly away to silence.

He knew what they wanted and he knew he had to act quickly to stop Kim from clicking the send button.

Without hesitation, he moved quickly towards her. Mia politely moved her hand away and Carl sank his mouth around the wet head of her cock and took her in.

It was Carl's first taste of cock and he trembled with apprehension as the tears streamed down his cheeks. He was frozen in the moment, taking in the gravity of what he'd just done, without any real plan of how to proceed from here.

He then felt Kim's hand on his stiff upright cock, which had appeared through his released robe, as she gently massaged his head. Carl took the hint and slowly withdrew, beginning to roll his tongue around, gently swirling and licking the head of Mia's cock.

"Oh, that's so sweet, she's such a dear," Kim said.

Mia ran her fingers through Carl's hair, brushing it back two or three times, and then wiped a streak of tears from Carl's eye.

"There, there, Sweetie, don't cry. Don't you worry now. Your secrets are safe with me."

"Now, how would you like to come and spend the weekend at my house?" Mia asked excitedly.

Carl knew full well it wasn't a question, but tried his best to nod, with her cock in his mouth.

"So we won't have to send any nasty little emails out, or have this conversation again, will we?"

Carl shook his head gently from side to side.

"Are you going to be a good girl for your new Mistress for a few days?"

"Carl nodded slightly up and down."

"Good, that's all settled then."

Kim drew her hand down and started stroking his entire shaft slowly. Carl responded and sank his mouth on Mia's cock, matching the slow pace of Kim's hand. She withdrew again and gently ran her finger around his tender head. Carl immediately copied her with his tongue on Mia's head.

"Oh God, you right, Kim, how divine is that mouth?"

Kim watched intently as he continued slowly blowing Mia and following her every action.

"Oh, girlfriend, all this excitement and I totally forgot. The board excepted my recommendation this morning, the interim report in five days, and then we have six weeks to produce the full report. Isn't that just great news!"

Carl's heart sank but he knew he couldn't react or be distracted from Kim's tutorial.

Carl continued his work and was soon encouraged further. The fingers of both Mia's hands ran through his hair and caressed the back of his head.

"Always look up at your Mistress when you're sucking cock now, Sweetie."

Carl obediently looked up into Mia's eyes, as submissively as he could.

"That's it, I bet you love that too, don't you? When your lovely Sarah has your cock in her mouth, eh, Sweetie."

Kim stopped the attention on Carl's cock, removed her hand and standing, left the room. Carl diligently continued without her guidance.

"Now, in a minute or two I'm going to cum in your mouth. I know this is probably your first time, and I know it's going to be difficult for you, but don't worry, I'm going to help you, Sweetie, ok?

Now then, you mustn't swallow, ok. Do you have that Sweetie? Blink twice if you understand?"

There was no other option provided. Carl blinked twice through his watery eyes.

"Good girl."

"Oh Kim, can you pop in here for a moment, Honey," Mia shouted through the doorway.

Kim entered the room with her phone in her hand and look down at Carl's bulging cheeks.

"Oh, that's so sweet."

She raised her phone and started recording.

"We don't want to miss our first one, do we now."

With that, Mia gave a low, almost muted groan, and grasping the back of Carl's head firmly, she came.

Her warm salty cum shot forcefully into his mouth. He wanted to gag immediately and automatically recoiled his head violently to pull off her cock. Mia had expected that reaction, and her hands already had a powerful grip on his hair. She forced his head back down and his mouth opened widely, as he coughed, spluttering Mia's cum over her balls and the base of her cock.

" Close up, Sweetie, quickly now," Mia said as she rammed her cock home.

His mouth and his body shuddered, but he held it together and closed his lips around her shaft. He felt Mia's cock muscles flex strongly and stiffen as the next shot of her cum bolted, much faster into his mouth. It lasted longer too and began to fill his mouth quickly.

"No swallowing now, remember, Sweetie."

He'd been forced to take her cum last night from Kim's used pussy, but willingly taking it directly from her cock was a far greater humiliation.

Mia's cock tensed a few more times before she finally finished draining her balls.

"Now Sweetie, I want you to gently pull back but you mustn't spill any, do you hear?

Carl did as he was told trying his best to keep his quivering lips tightly sealed around her cock as he drew back. A small amount of cum seeped slowly from the corner of his mouth as her cock pulled out, and Carl closed his lips together quickly.

" Well, only a tiny winey spillage. We won't count that against you today, will we Kim?"

"Oh no, reasonable's our middle name today," Kim said brightly.

"Now just pop your head back, Sweetie and open your mouth. Go and show your girlfriend your little present, go on now."

Carl slipped off his chair to his knees and shuffled over to Kim. He did as he was told and opened his mouth staring up at her. Kim looked down into his mouth.

"A little wider please, Honey," she said discerningly.

Carl responded and opened his defiled mouth fully.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum you have there, Honey. That's so nice of your new Mistress, isn't it?

Kim waited patiently for a response.

Carl carefully nodded in affirmation, trying desperately not to spill any of the contents.

"Just show me under your tongue a little please."

As Carl moved his tongue around, the cum flooded every corner of his mouth. His humiliation was complete.

"Good, Honey, you can swallow now," Kim said decisively.

Carl closed his mouth and swallowed. The thick cum didn't slip down his throat easily and he needed three or four attempts, before he finished, coughing lightly to clear his throat.

Kim switched off the camera and placed it on the desk.

"That'll be lovely close-up addition to your portfolio won't it, Honey!"

"I can see you're gonna be a real time-waster, aren't you. Sweetie," Mia giggled, patting him on the head and walking away towards the door to Carl's room.

"Don't worry, you'll get better with practice. Come now, Sweetie."

"Are we already, Kim."

"Yes, just about."

"I'll just check the car."

Carl walked slowly into the room, his stiff swaying cock, protruding between his untied gown again. Mia was just slipping into her dress in front of him.

"Cars at the rear entrance in five minutes," Kim announced.

Mia turned to Carl.

"Come on, Sweetie, let's get you home, eh," she said slipping on her heels.

Carl took a slow step towards her.

"No sweetie, we can't take that robe now, can we? It's not ours, is it?"

"But I don't have any clothes here."

"I beg your pardon, Mia said sternly," Staring at Carl in disbelief.

Carl froze momentarily in his tracks, not sure of what he'd done but terrified of its consequences.

"You will address me as Mistress at all times, do you understand."

Carl was relieved his transgression wasn't more serious.

"Erm...er, Yes, Mistress,"

Carl said quickly.

Her tone eased a little at Carl's immediate compliance.

"Now I'm sure you have lots of questions and you definitely have plenty to learn, but we don't have time for that now. You're coming home with me and that's all you need to know for now, ok?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, you don't need your clothes today, Sweetie, we're going out the back, so let's get a move on now, shall we?"

Carl tentatively slipped the robe off his shoulders and placed it on the sofa. Mia walked towards the door and Carl, now completely naked again, reticently followed her. Kim was already in the corridor holding open the door.

"Come along, Sweetie you'll have to do better than that. We don't have all day."

Carl sped up, his erect cock swinging wildly as he did so, and he followed them out of the room. The hotel door slammed loudly behind him as if sealing his fate. Handbags in arms, the girls strode purposefully toward the service elevator, which was only about twenty meters from the room and Carl walked solemnly behind them.

They reached the elevator and Kim pressed the button. Carl looked nervously up and down the corridor but luckily, to his relief, it pinged relatively quickly. The doors opened and to his horror, a chambermaid stood there smiling at the girls and walked out.

"Good afternoon ladies, this elevator is a service..."

She stopped speaking and looked at Carl's naked body, then down at his erect cock.

"I think this is probably better suited to our needs right now, don't you," Mia said abruptly.

They entered the lift and Carl walked in behind them. The maid just stared at his cock as the doors slowly closed, and Carl closed his eyes at the sheer embarrassment of it all.

The elevator opened in the basement and the car was waiting just five meters away, with the doors open.

They all got in, and the car sped out of the basement car park and away.

"Now, it's quite a way Sweetie so I'd get yourself comfortable. She leaned forward and turned on the a/c on the rear of the driver's centre console.

"Back yourself up to that and put your head on the seat between us. It will calm your cock and balls."

Carl obeyed and the freezing cold air flowed onto his genitals.

Mia patted him on the head like a well-behaved dog. About half an hour into the journey Kim pulled a phone from her bag.

"I'm just going to message Sarah for you, honey. Just to tell her you'll be tied up this weekend, and the good news about your extended stay. We wouldn't want her worrying about you, would we? Would you like me to tell her anything else for you?"

Carl felt more humiliated than ever, and angry too. He didn't want Kim to message his wife, pretending to be him, and was nervous about what she may say to her.

Carl was completely oblivious to the messages that had already been sent to Sarah without his knowledge, or that the messages he'd received weren't, in fact, from her.

"May I do the message please?"

"Oh no, Honey, I'm sorry that just wouldn't do, now would it."

Kim looked down at Carl on his hands and knees.

"So, any message?"

Carl thought for a moment.

"No, thank you," Carl replied a little disheartened.

"We'll don't you worry, I'll be very doting and send her lots of love and kisses."

Carl didn't answer her.

"From reading all your messages, I understand she having a little holiday of her own in the Alps. I do hope she's enjoying herself as much as you are, don't you?"

----------------

Sarah hadn't slept well. She'd, of course, been fucking her girlfriend most of the night but that was normal now. It was Carl that preoccupied her mind on this early morning. She'd let him down and betrayed him. She'd stabbed him in the back with her sexual exploits. D was sleeping soundly, pillowed between Sarah's thighs with her head on her lap.

Sarah reached across for her phone to check her messages. Nothing from Carl. She wondered where he was, and what he was doing.

D's phone pinged into life and startled Sarah. D gave a tiny 'I don't want to get up moan' and snuggled into her girlfriend. Sarah caressed her long blond hair gently and went back to her phone.

She messaged.

'I love you' and sent it.

It was undelivered as normal. D's phone pinged again and she raised her head to look up at Sarah and smiled.

"Morning, lover."

"Good morning."

They'd normally have their morning fuck now but D's phone pinged again. She clambered up the bed and collected her phone, reading the messages through her blurry eyes.

"Angel, we have to get up. There's are car here for us in 15 minutes."

"Where are we going?"

"No idea Angel, tracksuits though, so no gym. I'll make some tea and you hit the shower."

Ten minutes later, Sarah exited the bathroom with just a short towel wrapped around her torso, as D was packing a small bag on the bed.

Sarah's heart missed a beat. D looked up to see the panicked expression on her face.

"Hey, Angel, I'm not going anywhere, it's an overnight bag for both of us, just in case. Don't worry!"

Sarah's relief was palpable.

D walked passed her and slapped Sarah's naked ass.

"Ow!"

"Five minutes?"

"Ok, ok." Sarah smiled.

The car pulled up not long after and the doorbell rang. Sarah opened the door and it was Cody. By the look of his crimson cheeks, he was quite obviously embarrassed.

"Erm, eh, Good morning Ma'am."

Sarah could feel herself beginning to blush as well, but knew she needed to take the upper hand, straight away.